Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

"Vote APC In 2023" Titi Abubakar Suffers Gaffe, Urges Support For APC (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Vote APC In 2023" Titi Abubakar Suffers Gaffe, Urges Support For APC (Video) (42671 Views)

Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You / “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) / Titi Abubakar Speaks Igbo Language As She Campaigns For Her Husband. See Re (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Vote APC In 2023" Titi Abubakar Suffers Gaffe, Urges Support For APC (Video) by seunmsg(m): 8:59pm On Dec 17, 2022
dyera:

Going by your assertion, Tinubu endorsed PDP since he also said God bless PD...APC

PDP is not PDAPC.

2 Likes

Re: "Vote APC In 2023" Titi Abubakar Suffers Gaffe, Urges Support For APC (Video) by PrinceOfLagos: 9:00pm On Dec 17, 2022
Okoroawusa:

Are you also in PDP? Well, you atikulated in 2019 so you still be dem dem though you are now obidient
Dis guy grin cheesy grin
Re: "Vote APC In 2023" Titi Abubakar Suffers Gaffe, Urges Support For APC (Video) by RestructureNig4: 9:01pm On Dec 17, 2022
ghiloman28:
You better masturbate on your deadly region the yeast

No helection in Yorubaland
Re: "Vote APC In 2023" Titi Abubakar Suffers Gaffe, Urges Support For APC (Video) by Jostoman: 9:06pm On Dec 17, 2022
milgate8:
Few months ago, I had an accident and as a result I lost my job. I'm yet to fully recover & I have been dying all alone. For God sake, assist me with anything, I'm depressed and dying with hunger.God bless you more.
Acc. 30438
58029 . First.Bnk. Isah
how many monika do you have on nairaland
Re: "Vote APC In 2023" Titi Abubakar Suffers Gaffe, Urges Support For APC (Video) by nedekid: 9:06pm On Dec 17, 2022
baretalk:

Iike obi from PDP to APGA to LP.
No, I think Obi went from APGA to PDP and then labor party. Atikus own has changed more, so much to cause confusion.
Anyway, I think obi is in his 60s, still a good age like his peers eg utomi, Osibanjo, Ambode, akinwumi adesina and the likes reasonable Nigerians will have no issues voting for irrespective of tribe etc.
Some might even be older yet be of sound mind and body. Even Obj in his mid 80s is still mentally and physically sound then the atikus and tunibus.
Anyway bros, the prayer is that who ever enters there 2023, makes the country better, be it Atiku, Tinubu, kwankwanso or Obi.
Unless you know them personally and they give you appointment or dash you dollars as friend or family once in a while, one wount gain anything unless the country gets on better footing.
Re: "Vote APC In 2023" Titi Abubakar Suffers Gaffe, Urges Support For APC (Video) by Ifylee515: 9:09pm On Dec 17, 2022
Ancestors again
Re: "Vote APC In 2023" Titi Abubakar Suffers Gaffe, Urges Support For APC (Video) by kenmas19951: 9:12pm On Dec 17, 2022
abc115:
Vote APC in 2023....."

Titi Abubakar withdraws support from husband, Atiku Abubakar

Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOM-q_zbGmc

Credit: https://twitter.com/DeeOneAyekooto/status/1604145901332615174

No no no
Re: "Vote APC In 2023" Titi Abubakar Suffers Gaffe, Urges Support For APC (Video) by baretalk: 9:12pm On Dec 17, 2022
nedekid:

No, I think Obi went from APGA to PDP and then labor party. Atikus own has changed more, so much to cause confusion.
Anyway, I think obi is in his 60s, still a good age like his peers eg utomi, Osibanjo, Ambode, akinwumi adesina and the likes reasonable Nigerians will have no issues voting for irrespective of tribe etc.
Some might even be older yet be of sound mind and body. Even Obj in his mid 80s is still mentally and physically sound then the atikus and tunibus.
Anyway bros, the prayer is that who ever enters there 2023, makes the country better, be it Atiku, Tinubu, kwankwanso or Obi.
Unless you know them personally and they give you appointment or dash you dollars as friend or family once in a while, one wount gain anything unless the country gets on better footing.
If performance is measured by age, why are so many young Nigerians lazying about?

Why is Dino melaye so useless to our political space?

Why is the young EFCC boss inefficient?

Use your brain, 65years is not even young.
Re: "Vote APC In 2023" Titi Abubakar Suffers Gaffe, Urges Support For APC (Video) by ussv: 9:18pm On Dec 17, 2022
This could be old video
Re: "Vote APC In 2023" Titi Abubakar Suffers Gaffe, Urges Support For APC (Video) by nedekid: 9:24pm On Dec 17, 2022
baretalk:

If performance is measured by age, why are so many young Nigerians lazying about?

Why is Dino melaye so useless to our political space?

Why is the young EFCC boss inefficient?

Use your brain, 65years is not even young.
Why why young man are you talking to me like this? I thought we were having a decent conversation, and then you tell me to "use my brain"?
Am I quarelling with you? If Tinubu, Atiku or Obi wins or malaye buys more rolls royce how does it add $1k on you or my table this night or tomorrow.
Kindly know you might be talking to grown and young men on this forum, you need to be polite even if you don't agree with what they say.
Re: "Vote APC In 2023" Titi Abubakar Suffers Gaffe, Urges Support For APC (Video) by ChukwuObe: 9:27pm On Dec 17, 2022
AlwaysPositive:

Instead of a Yoruba man to lead this country, let cows rule the country.... Yoruba man wey dirty like pig.... No go dere ooo I beg you..

Yoruba man wey dirty like pig yet you and your useless family refuse to live in your unproductive land but want to die in Yoruba land. It shows how foolish, stupid and an orangutan you are
Re: "Vote APC In 2023" Titi Abubakar Suffers Gaffe, Urges Support For APC (Video) by Prugee: 9:28pm On Dec 17, 2022
Obaofaba:
Jagaban The Real Unifiar

Reality settling in?

You see, a good product will sell itself, garri doesn't need any form of advertisement.

Jagaban of the universe on the beat.

Nigerians are the ones that need Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu's service the most than he needs the presidency. We can't allow this great opportunity pass us. He's already the best politician of our time and he will be the best president of our time.

The winning team has been assembled by him just waiting to hit the ground running immediately on May 29th, 2023.

What a great time to be alive. Alive to witness Nigeria's progress. God I thank you oooo.

We might have been failed by our father's generation, thankfully, not all of them are dead. Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu represent one of them to change the narrative, and he will.

My Hope is Renewed.

Congratulations Nigerians.
God forbid that a vegetable become the president of the most populous black nation on earth. If not witchcraft how can you in your right senses project a demented man as a President of this country?
Re: "Vote APC In 2023" Titi Abubakar Suffers Gaffe, Urges Support For APC (Video) by baretalk: 9:41pm On Dec 17, 2022
nedekid:

Why why young man are you talking to me like this? I thought we were having a decent conversation, and then you tell me to "use my brain"?
Am I quarelling with you? If Tinubu, Atiku or Obi wins or malaye buys more rolls royce how does it add $1k on you or my table this night or tomorrow.
Kindly know you might be talking to grown and young men on this forum, you need to be polite even if you don't agree with what they say.
Using your brain term ain't used in a derogatory way, but it's appalling how you Nigerians base performance with age, when everywhere we look we see that's not the case.
Re: "Vote APC In 2023" Titi Abubakar Suffers Gaffe, Urges Support For APC (Video) by Gohs: 9:44pm On Dec 17, 2022
Even Atiku and Tinubu know that Peter Obi is more suited for the job of Mr President.

Vote Peter Obi 2023
Re: "Vote APC In 2023" Titi Abubakar Suffers Gaffe, Urges Support For APC (Video) by Lightorder: 9:48pm On Dec 17, 2022
I can see that non of you mugus making comments listened. “ get your pvc and vote APC. They promised a lot of things but you can now see how the country is now. Is it labour or PDP that is in power that kept us how we are now ? I am beginning to see that Buhari is PDP.

Una no get sense
Re: "Vote APC In 2023" Titi Abubakar Suffers Gaffe, Urges Support For APC (Video) by nedekid: 9:52pm On Dec 17, 2022
baretalk:

Using your brain term ain't used in a derogatory way, but it's appalling how you Nigerians base performance with age, when everywhere we look we see that's not the case.
Ok. Thanks.
Re: "Vote APC In 2023" Titi Abubakar Suffers Gaffe, Urges Support For APC (Video) by zeedof(m): 10:05pm On Dec 17, 2022
This video was when Atiku was in APC...the woman did not mention year.... thats old video......

Though Jagaban all the way
Re: "Vote APC In 2023" Titi Abubakar Suffers Gaffe, Urges Support For APC (Video) by Amah70: 10:24pm On Dec 17, 2022
abc115:
Vote APC in 2023....."

Titi Abubakar withdraws support from husband, Atiku Abubakar

Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOM-q_zbGmc

Credit: https://twitter.com/DeeOneAyekooto/status/1604145901332615174

Vote for APC she clearly said.
But she is not too far away from saying what she had in mind, after all, there is hardly any difference between APC and PDP.
Atiku Abubakar and Bola Tinubu formed APC.

APC has placed Shettima to use SW votes to make Shettima get into Aso Rock.
Atiku is Plan B to have Arewa continue to hold the apex political leadership of Nigeria.
Re: "Vote APC In 2023" Titi Abubakar Suffers Gaffe, Urges Support For APC (Video) by Jefferyhi86(m): 10:57pm On Dec 17, 2022
Another wicked idiot dropping something to scam pple,with dis ur hardened mind you see motivated quote u still went ahead to drop ur usual scam update, I swear ur a big fool from a useless family
Hansuio:
Bzbxb
Re: "Vote APC In 2023" Titi Abubakar Suffers Gaffe, Urges Support For APC (Video) by Thebigheart: 12:03am On Dec 18, 2022
Old men that want to run our Nation aground.

One old man said Go and collect your APV and vote for PDAPC.

The other one is talking any how and at the same time sending delegates upon delegates to beg the G-5 Governor's.

Nigerians be wise.

Another rain cannot beat me again

Let's vote for Labour Party for presidency come 2023.
Re: "Vote APC In 2023" Titi Abubakar Suffers Gaffe, Urges Support For APC (Video) by tonykel1(m): 1:04am On Dec 18, 2022
This is not an error at all.....it is clear message from a dissatisfied wife who doesn't want her husband to smell the Presidency.......this shows in her husky voice.
Re: "Vote APC In 2023" Titi Abubakar Suffers Gaffe, Urges Support For APC (Video) by tonykel1(m): 1:05am On Dec 18, 2022
Amah70:

Vote for APC she clearly said.
But she is not too far away from saying what she had in mind, after all, there is hardly any difference between APC and PDP.
Atiku Abubakar and Bola Tinubu formed APC.

APC has placed Shettima to use SW votes to make Shettima get into Aso Rock.
Atiku is Plan B to have Arewa continue to hold the apex political leadership of Nigeria.

This is not an error at all.....it is clear message from a dissatisfied wife who doesn't want her husband to smell the Presidency.......this shows in her husky voice.
Re: "Vote APC In 2023" Titi Abubakar Suffers Gaffe, Urges Support For APC (Video) by Jsucre(m): 3:59am On Dec 18, 2022
Gohs:
Even Atiku and Tinubu know that Peter Obi is more suited for the job of Mr President.

Vote Peter Obi 2023
who no know? The tin clear. But Obi no stand a winning chance. This is Nigeriya
Re: "Vote APC In 2023" Titi Abubakar Suffers Gaffe, Urges Support For APC (Video) by Jungleluv5: 5:03am On Dec 18, 2022
abc115:
grin
Atiku in Jos also Vote A...P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVEQkcP8MWM

Seun and moderators refused to move it to front page....we don't know whether is brown envelope that is working

so we now have APDP AND NOT PDAPC AGAIN I just dey laffffff
Re: "Vote APC In 2023" Titi Abubakar Suffers Gaffe, Urges Support For APC (Video) by Caseless: 6:38am On Dec 18, 2022
abc115:
grin
Atiku in Jos also Vote A...P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVEQkcP8MWM

Seun and moderators refused to move it to front page....we don't know whether is brown envelope that is working

I think Plateau is the fertile ground for gaffe from presidential candidates. Lol
Re: "Vote APC In 2023" Titi Abubakar Suffers Gaffe, Urges Support For APC (Video) by 5starMan: 7:32am On Dec 18, 2022
Two sides of the same coin.
Re: "Vote APC In 2023" Titi Abubakar Suffers Gaffe, Urges Support For APC (Video) by 5starMan: 7:33am On Dec 18, 2022
oyebanji44:
Every one knows tinubu is the best... grin

I don't even know why zombidients are behaving as if they were still in elementary schools or kindergarten
How the worst becomes the best is insanity
Re: "Vote APC In 2023" Titi Abubakar Suffers Gaffe, Urges Support For APC (Video) by 5starMan: 7:40am On Dec 18, 2022
baretalk:

But Tinubu is no longer with us now(mentally)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Would You Ever Believe This A Police Barrack? / Policemen In Uniforms Playing "Baba Ijebu" (Photo) / Army Declares 101 Soldiers Wanted, Freezes Bank Accounts - Peoples Gazette

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.