Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,466 members, 7,826,771 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Nick Cannon Expecting His 12th Child: I Feel Guilty Not Spending Time With My Ki - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nick Cannon Expecting His 12th Child: I Feel Guilty Not Spending Time With My Ki (34319 Views)

Toni Payne Gifts Her Son, Zion, PS5 On His 12th Birthday (video) / Timaya Is Expecting His 3rd Child With Tama Decor, A Widow / Nino Idibia, 2face's First Son, Celebrates His 12th Birthday Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nick Cannon Expecting His 12th Child: I Feel Guilty Not Spending Time With My Ki by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:30pm On Dec 18, 2022
Mbanuppe07:
Height of irresponsibility
be playing... cool
Re: Nick Cannon Expecting His 12th Child: I Feel Guilty Not Spending Time With My Ki by Day169: 9:33pm On Dec 18, 2022
This guy does really have a "Cannon" in his 'Nick-ers'. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nick Cannon Expecting His 12th Child: I Feel Guilty Not Spending Time With My Ki by Solofresh2: 9:34pm On Dec 18, 2022
ibkayee:

Mariah had his first children, plus she technically wasn't a 'baby mama' since she was married to him. If you look at the timeline, he started this multiple children thing almost a decade after his children with Mariah, so I don't even think she should be part of this conversation unless we're just listing his children.

I feel sorry for all those children who will be fighting for the attention of their father, both he and the women (excluding Mariah and the 2nd babymama) are all culpable in this mess. I was especially disappointed in Lanisha, my crush for so long lol

I wasn't actually happy about Mariah getting married to him then because I think she deserved better because of her generous attitude towards me when I met her as a little child at her concert

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nick Cannon Expecting His 12th Child: I Feel Guilty Not Spending Time With My Ki by sholla20(m): 9:34pm On Dec 18, 2022
So he's got 11 Already. This one na Hausa-American. Just dey born anyhow. How will he spend quality time with the children. Chai.

I'm A Portraits & Events Photographer based in Lagos, Available to Travel.

Re: Nick Cannon Expecting His 12th Child: I Feel Guilty Not Spending Time With My Ki by ibkayee(f): 9:34pm On Dec 18, 2022
Solofresh2:
I wasn't actually happy about Mariah getting married to him then because I think she deserved better because of her generous attitude towards me when I met her as a little child at her concert
I was surprised when I first heard about their marriage lol

She's one of my favourite singers, lucky you cheesy
Re: Nick Cannon Expecting His 12th Child: I Feel Guilty Not Spending Time With My Ki by Solofresh2: 9:38pm On Dec 18, 2022
ibkayee:

I was surprised when I first heard about their marriage lol

She's one of my favourite singers, lucky you cheesy
I was surprised too.
My aunt actually made me liked her when we attended her concert in 2005 at Texas then.Then again, her generous attitude towards me made me love her more. I was a little boy then grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nick Cannon Expecting His 12th Child: I Feel Guilty Not Spending Time With My Ki by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:43pm On Dec 18, 2022
Is it deliberate abi his pull out game is weak
Anyway Congratulations
Re: Nick Cannon Expecting His 12th Child: I Feel Guilty Not Spending Time With My Ki by sukkot: 9:44pm On Dec 18, 2022
Solofresh2:
Is like the the guy is under the affliction of getting so much kids grin
yeah lol. its all messages. its why they are celebrities. their lives are messages wink
Re: Nick Cannon Expecting His 12th Child: I Feel Guilty Not Spending Time With My Ki by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 18, 2022
Sickening
Re: Nick Cannon Expecting His 12th Child: I Feel Guilty Not Spending Time With My Ki by Eriokanmi: 9:48pm On Dec 18, 2022
Solofresh2:
So pretty and also generous. She actually bent down to my height level to give me a hug grin
She's like that. I'm not in doubt. Even if we eventually meet, we'd only be friends, no strings attached

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nick Cannon Expecting His 12th Child: I Feel Guilty Not Spending Time With My Ki by meobizy(f): 9:55pm On Dec 18, 2022
Complete for this year. He should kick off next year with a pair of twins. Our grandfathers didn’t have six heads while birthing forty children.
Re: Nick Cannon Expecting His 12th Child: I Feel Guilty Not Spending Time With My Ki by faithfull18(f): 9:56pm On Dec 18, 2022
A complete team.
Re: Nick Cannon Expecting His 12th Child: I Feel Guilty Not Spending Time With My Ki by Eriokanmi: 10:03pm On Dec 18, 2022
sholla20:
So he's got 11 Already. This one na Hausa-American. Just dey born anyhow. How will he spend quality time with the children. Chai.

I'm A Portraits & Events Photographer based in Lagos, Available to Travel.
grin. Ewo tun ni hausa-American guy grin
Re: Nick Cannon Expecting His 12th Child: I Feel Guilty Not Spending Time With My Ki by blowjohn(m): 10:04pm On Dec 18, 2022
Ur not a serious man.
All those talk na nonsense.
Ur not a serious man
Re: Nick Cannon Expecting His 12th Child: I Feel Guilty Not Spending Time With My Ki by bibiking7(m): 10:07pm On Dec 18, 2022

Sunny Ade of America

Re: Nick Cannon Expecting His 12th Child: I Feel Guilty Not Spending Time With My Ki by wtfCode: 10:20pm On Dec 18, 2022
I hope he makes time for all those kids
Re: Nick Cannon Expecting His 12th Child: I Feel Guilty Not Spending Time With My Ki by KennethEnyi(m): 10:35pm On Dec 18, 2022
Oloribürukwu nick carnon
Father of all nations
Re: Nick Cannon Expecting His 12th Child: I Feel Guilty Not Spending Time With My Ki by KennethEnyi(m): 10:35pm On Dec 18, 2022
This stupid idiot guy never heard of a Fucking CONDOM abi?!!
Re: Nick Cannon Expecting His 12th Child: I Feel Guilty Not Spending Time With My Ki by pansophist(m): 10:41pm On Dec 18, 2022
Polygamy didn't died off, just that the title has been removed. If he meets another lady who knew he has twelve kids with multiple women, she will probably bear his thirteenth child. Status over monogamy.

Meanwhile one man in the corner can't find just one girl to have a family with. Inside life.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nick Cannon Expecting His 12th Child: I Feel Guilty Not Spending Time With My Ki by texannaija: 10:55pm On Dec 18, 2022
fergie001:

https://people.com/parents/nick-cannon-feels-guilty-about-not-spending-enough-time-with-his-children-star-says/?utm_source=social2&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=shareurlbuttons

Cannon and his family:

Mariah Carey (m. 2008-2016):
Children:
Twin: Monroe Cannon (f) and Moroccan Scott Cannon(m) [born April 30, 2011].

Brittany Bell (his then-girlfriend, now partner):
Children:
Golden "Sagon" (born February 21, 2017),
Powerful Queen (born December 2020) &
Rise Messiah Cannon (September 23, 2022)

Abby de la Rosa (his then-partner):
Children:
Twin boys: Zion Mixolydian and Zillion Heir (born June 14, 2021).
Daughter: Beautiful Zeppelin Cannon (born November 11, 2022)

Alyssa Scott:
Zen (born June 23, 2021); (died Dec 5, 2021).
He is expecting his 12th with Ms Scott.

Bre Tiesi:
Son: Legendary Love (born June 28, 2022)

LaNisha Cole:
Daughter: Onyx Ice Cole (September 15, 2022)

“Parents have been entrusted with the most precious gift from God.”
Re: Nick Cannon Expecting His 12th Child: I Feel Guilty Not Spending Time With My Ki by int0x80(m): 11:07pm On Dec 18, 2022
This guy should just get snipped grin grin
Re: Nick Cannon Expecting His 12th Child: I Feel Guilty Not Spending Time With My Ki by Spandau: 11:10pm On Dec 18, 2022
sukkot:
12 tribes of israel has arrived. finally makes sense. this guy is being used by the gods for the countdown. the time to favor her ( israel ) has arrived. the real israel ( black people )

So what happens if another baby mama pops the 13th?
Re: Nick Cannon Expecting His 12th Child: I Feel Guilty Not Spending Time With My Ki by Yankee101: 11:15pm On Dec 18, 2022
If he didn’t have acces to Mariah Carey’s money he won’t try this
Re: Nick Cannon Expecting His 12th Child: I Feel Guilty Not Spending Time With My Ki by sukkot: 11:16pm On Dec 18, 2022
Spandau:

So what happens if another baby mama pops the 13th?
ITS DESTRUCTION TIME WW3.

BY THE WAY do you know american elevators do not have the 13th floor ? from 12 the next number is 14. you dont want the number 13 in an elevator lol
Re: Nick Cannon Expecting His 12th Child: I Feel Guilty Not Spending Time With My Ki by sageb: 11:18pm On Dec 18, 2022
fergie001:

https://people.com/parents/nick-cannon-feels-guilty-about-not-spending-enough-time-with-his-children-star-says/?utm_source=social2&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=shareurlbuttons

Cannon and his family:

Mariah Carey (m. 2008-2016):
Children:
Twin: Monroe Cannon (f) and Moroccan Scott Cannon(m) [born April 30, 2011].

Brittany Bell (his then-girlfriend, now partner):
Children:
Golden "Sagon" (born February 21, 2017),
Powerful Queen (born December 2020) &
Rise Messiah Cannon (September 23, 2022)

Abby de la Rosa (his then-partner):
Children:
Twin boys: Zion Mixolydian and Zillion Heir (born June 14, 2021).
Daughter: Beautiful Zeppelin Cannon (born November 11, 2022)

Alyssa Scott:
Zen (born June 23, 2021); (died Dec 5, 2021).
He is expecting his 12th with Ms Scott.

Bre Tiesi:
Son: Legendary Love (born June 28, 2022)

LaNisha Cole:
Daughter: Onyx Ice Cole (September 15, 2022)

I remember Back in the days, cannon vs Eminem were dissing each other over Who will be Mariah Carey's lover.
Today, cannon is now a father with many babymamas.
Re: Nick Cannon Expecting His 12th Child: I Feel Guilty Not Spending Time With My Ki by Madeu(m): 11:22pm On Dec 18, 2022
DeepThroater:
Idiot

But the women opening legs for you are more useless
No cuss.
Nick is a handsome black man with physical features, probably with high intelligence and no familial diseases. He's more of a sperm donor to those women than a hit.
Some women want kids and for the kids to know their fathers as against going to a random sperm bank.

2 Likes

Re: Nick Cannon Expecting His 12th Child: I Feel Guilty Not Spending Time With My Ki by DeepThroater: 11:36pm On Dec 18, 2022
Madeu:

No cuss.
Nick is a handsome black man with physical features, probably with high intelligence and no familial diseases. He's more of a sperm donor to those women than a hit.
Some women want kids and for the kids to know their fathers as against going to a random sperm bank.

So without recourse to being a fatherly figure he chooses to spawn bastards for feminists who refuse to get married .

Still degenerate .
Re: Nick Cannon Expecting His 12th Child: I Feel Guilty Not Spending Time With My Ki by Ishilove: 11:39pm On Dec 18, 2022
sukkot:
ITS DESTRUCTION TIME WW3.

BY THE WAY do you know american elevators do not have the 13th floor ? from 12 the next number is 14. you dont want the number 13 in an elevator lol
Why?
Re: Nick Cannon Expecting His 12th Child: I Feel Guilty Not Spending Time With My Ki by Oxala17: 12:00am On Dec 19, 2022
Sterilize this dog already

1 Like

Re: Nick Cannon Expecting His 12th Child: I Feel Guilty Not Spending Time With My Ki by Mayflowa(m): 12:52am On Dec 19, 2022
chatinent:
Truly truly I say unto you, his waist releases canons.

hahaha. I would have liked your legendary comment but I didn't wanna ruin the number - 111 likes and 11 shares. It does show the canons are straight!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nick Cannon Expecting His 12th Child: I Feel Guilty Not Spending Time With My Ki by Sleekfingers: 1:59am On Dec 19, 2022
So I am still a learner.....
God damnit.......

I will start shooting intercontinental ballistic missile.......
Re: Nick Cannon Expecting His 12th Child: I Feel Guilty Not Spending Time With My Ki by misan1977: 2:02am On Dec 19, 2022
This guy nor normal

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

OJB Receiving Treatment In India (Photo) / Chika Ike At A Beach In Senegal (photos) / Paul Okoye & Wife, Anita Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary, 15 Years Friendship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.