Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Is Money The Root Of All Evil? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Money The Root Of All Evil? (36970 Views)

Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential / Using Water To Break All Evil Yoke And Also Bring In Positivity Into Your Life. / The Khawarij: The Root Of Radicalism And Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Money The Root Of All Evil? by occfx: 3:10pm On Dec 18, 2022
Holybaddo:
Summary
It the love of money
Not money it self is the root of all evil

Don't forget Poverty is the complete tree
Poverty is an evil forest

Check 80% of all atrocities committed are mostly done by poor people

Reason they did it will always be because they are poor and they need money
Kidnappers,IPOB,Muslims terrorist
Check well they are congregation filled with poor men

So Poverty is an evil forest
Know this and know peace

Poverty is the root of all evil... Full stop

1 Like

Re: Is Money The Root Of All Evil? by Farrason: 3:34pm On Dec 18, 2022
Holybaddo:
Summary
It the love of money
Not money it self is the root of all evil

Don't forget Poverty is the complete tree
Poverty is an evil forest

Know this and know peace

I love your analogy. So for a country to be poverty capital of the world, the forest na ocean of evil vices.
In God We Trust!!... Lord Have Mercy & Deliver Us. Amen!!

1 Like

Re: Is Money The Root Of All Evil? by iLoveYouToo(m): 3:39pm On Dec 18, 2022
Lack of money is the root of all evil
Re: Is Money The Root Of All Evil? by Ouchbabe(f): 3:53pm On Dec 18, 2022
The LOVE of money is the root of all evil.
Even though I don't have money now, there are one thousand and one things I cannot do in order to have money. Peace of mind is important to me
Jokanem:

https://www.jw.org/en/bible-teachings/questions/money-root-of-evil/
Re: Is Money The Root Of All Evil? by emanobis(m): 4:02pm On Dec 18, 2022
Holybaddo:
Summary

Know this and know peace

I stand to quote you wrong...
First of all, love of money triggers all sorts of evil
Not being self contended is the bed rock

Not being contended can be seen both among the poor and the rich

Using kidnappers IPOB, Muslim terrorists as case study, don't be surprised that majority of them are being used by the big wigs in the government who have other underlying intentions behind all these evil deeds

Hunger can affect a man's reasoning but GREED and SELFISHNESS are very dangerous

1 Like

Re: Is Money The Root Of All Evil? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:19pm On Dec 18, 2022
Venom11:

There are no classless societies, since the beginning of the world, it's only an utopia or unrealistic theory, if not in monetary value, then something else... If you think bn rich is entirely by choice, you might want to rethink, yes u might be correct neither money or poverty is the root of evil.. Humans are the root of evil, opinion, even in the ghetto, like you earlier mentioned also hs classes V. V

Thanks for the highlighted, so it's neither money nor poverty but the LOVE of money just as God's word says.

May you have PEACE! smiley
Re: Is Money The Root Of All Evil? by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:23pm On Dec 18, 2022
If the love of money is the root of all evil. The hate of money is the root of what.
Re: Is Money The Root Of All Evil? by Krismas(m): 4:23pm On Dec 18, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
Before money was, there was evil (in the beginning), so the love of money could not possibly be the root of all evil.

It is the root of many but not all evil.

God bless.

Yeah... It's my own narrative that Adam and Eve didn't fall in the beginning, or evil didn't come into the world because of the love of money, but because of lust of the eyes, and pride, and not what the Bible itself says?

Do you know what the root of all evil even means?

Keep taking in whatever you see in the Bible, including the lies of the devil as the Word of God, and yet you'd wonder why Jesus would tell you and many so-called Christians like you, I never knew you?

May God judge all the fraudsters, scammers, thieves, wolves, antichrists posing as Christians in the church. In Jesus name!
grin The concept of MONEY has metamorphosed significantly since wen the Bible declared its crave as foundation for all misdeed. This fact is grossly underestimated by many comments on this thread. Silver was the merchants currency in the days of Abram, and indeed rare minerals have always been MONEY. Think about this carefully. It will shock u to note that in Adams day, the fruit of corrupt knowledge was money, for Abram it was silver, for the Incas it was gold, for our ancestors it was Slaves, for the Arabs it is Oil, to the Europeans its gunpowder. To the Annunakis it is gold. Today, money is gold. U have no idea how profoundly right the Bible is! The love of money is the root of all evil
Re: Is Money The Root Of All Evil? by Krismas(m): 4:47pm On Dec 18, 2022
elijahkayode:

Lol�� money is not a god oooo
God created Man in God image so we can say Man is God image but man (created) money for trade
money has no spirit in itself
i hope this will help your understanding before useless demons take advantage of that because U can't make a god slave
a true god will enslave U not the other way around

#DJHOLYNIGERIA" PRESENTS TIMELESS HOLYMIXTAPE VOLUME 1

We cry Holy Holy holy is the Lord God Almighty
Hello My people this is your Favourite DJ DjholyNigeria and Am here on the beat right now and am giving you this timeless mixtape so you enjoy and worship the Lord cause the the Lord is Good and worthy to be praise
Peace out my people, myholypeople

Tracklist
#.1 You are holy Paul Enenche
#2. For your Name is Holy Paul Wilbur
#3. "Holy" Chidinma Nigeria

#4. Echo Holy Red Rock worship
#5. Holy Dunsin oyekan

#6. Revelation Song Mathew Smith
#7. Emi Mimo(Holy spirit) Mike Abdul
#8. Holy Anthem Frank Edward

#9. Holy/Mimo Shola Allyson
#10. Mimo Loluwa tope Alabi
#11. Holy Ghost Gabriel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91ooezfAyrI

What's up my holypeople
This masterpiece is collated by #DjHolyNigeria
@DJholyNigeria I feel your vibes

All praise be to the holySpirit for guidance and inspiration and i hope
Everyone can listen and enjoy this special songs

You can follow me on Twitter.com/@DjHolyNigeria
cool Dear bro. Ur collection is truly edifying. Cud u bless me by sending it to me on whatsap? Thanks and Goddess
Re: Is Money The Root Of All Evil? by Venom11(m): 4:57pm On Dec 18, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Thanks for the highlighted, so it's neither money nor poverty but the LOVE of money just as God's word says.

May you have PEACE! smiley
Lol.. Who love the money...?? Not fish, monkies.. But humans it's common logic
Wish you same peace ✌️ brv
Re: Is Money The Root Of All Evil? by Tzar(m): 7:22pm On Dec 18, 2022
NO! It is the love of money that is the root of all evil!
Re: Is Money The Root Of All Evil? by CodeTemplar: 7:55pm On Dec 18, 2022
Oshin56:
Too much love of money not love of money.
Nothing like too much love of money. Money is a medium.
Re: Is Money The Root Of All Evil? by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:36pm On Dec 18, 2022
Not havin money is d root of evil.
Re: Is Money The Root Of All Evil? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:43pm On Dec 18, 2022
Venom11:

Lol.. Who love the money...?? Not fish, monkies.. But humans it's common logic
Wish you same peace ✌️ brv

Unwise people! smiley
Re: Is Money The Root Of All Evil? by achimendy(m): 10:50pm On Dec 18, 2022
Jokanem:

Love of money the bible is talking about means, the excessive love for money, in otherwords, lust for money.
That's the kind of love that can propel someone to do evil thing for money regardless of the consequences.
Re: Is Money The Root Of All Evil? by Pat081: 4:00am On Dec 19, 2022
But if you don't have it pastor will not like you n your family
Re: Is Money The Root Of All Evil? by mozona(m): 7:36am On Dec 19, 2022
Money is not the root of all evil but the heart of man is..

1 Like

Re: Is Money The Root Of All Evil? by Venom11(m): 9:13am On Dec 19, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Unwise people! smiley
Lol.. Sometimes we are wise other times not too wise..
Re: Is Money The Root Of All Evil? by MrPRevailer(m): 9:52am On Dec 19, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
Before money was, there was evil (in the beginning), so the love of money could not possibly be the root of all evil.

It is the root of many but not all evil.

God bless.

Yeah... It's my own narrative that Adam and Eve didn't fall in the beginning, or evil didn't come into the world because of the love of money, but because of lust of the eyes, and pride, and not what the Bible itself says?

Do you know what the root of all evil even means?

Keep taking in whatever you see in the Bible, including the lies of the devil as the Word of God, and yet you'd wonder why Jesus would tell you and many so-called Christians like you, I never knew you?

May God judge all the fraudsters, scammers, thieves, wolves, antichrists posing as Christians in the church. In Jesus name!

Without money, you cannot obtain that which your eyes behold.or desires.
Garden of Eden, they had everything free
Re: Is Money The Root Of All Evil? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:17am On Dec 19, 2022
Venom11:

Lol.. Sometimes we are wise other times not too wise..
That's why we discuss so we can know who is truly wise! smiley
Re: Is Money The Root Of All Evil? by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:30am On Dec 19, 2022
MrPRevailer:

Without money, you cannot obtain that which your eyes behold.or desires.
Garden of Eden, they had everything free
That's means love of money wasn't the root of the beginning of evil on the Earth.

The love of money wasn't also the root of Cain's evil Against his brother Abel, hence the root of all evil cannot possibly be the love of money. The love of money only became the root of some evil after money came into existence.

Even up til date, the love of money is not the root of fornication, adultery, homosexuality, etc. but sexual lust. Except for those which done to gain money.

The love of money itself stems from the root of all evil which is lust and pride that emanated from the beginning! This is the Truth and Biblical.
Re: Is Money The Root Of All Evil? by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:48am On Dec 19, 2022
Krismas:
grin The concept of MONEY has metamorphosed significantly since wen the Bible declared its crave as foundation for all misdeed. This fact is grossly underestimated by many comments on this thread. Silver was the merchants currency in the days of Abram, and indeed rare minerals have always been MONEY. Think about this carefully. It will shock u to note that in Adams day, the fruit of corrupt knowledge was money, for Abram it was silver, for the Incas it was gold, for our ancestors it was Slaves, for the Arabs it is Oil, to the Europeans its gunpowder. To the Annunakis it is gold. Today, money is gold. U have no idea how profoundly right the Bible is! The love of money is the root of all evil
This is a desperate attempt to justify the false man-made idea that the love of money is the root of all evil.

Imagine going to the extent of saying the forbidden fruit in the garden was money. That's a obvious lie!

It proves you're just trying to justify that false by all possible means, including lying.

The love of money only became the root of some evil after it came into existence.

The root of all evil is the lust and pride that caused the evil in the beginning.

It also was the root of Cain's evil not love of money!

You know that this is the Truth if you're honest with yourself, but you can choose to keep trying in futility to justify a false man-made idea by all possible means.
Re: Is Money The Root Of All Evil? by Tegabadguy(m): 1:07pm On Dec 19, 2022
Jokanem:

money is the root of evil but i give you money you collect am.....
Re: Is Money The Root Of All Evil? by Venom11(m): 4:24pm On Dec 19, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

That's why we discuss so we can know who is truly wise! smiley
Omg... And yu beliv I'm discussing with cos I think unwise people love money?
Arrg oluwa ooo
Re: Is Money The Root Of All Evil? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:35pm On Dec 19, 2022
Venom11:

Omg... And yu beliv I'm discussing with cos I think unwise people love money?
Arrg oluwa ooo

Naaaaaaaaaaaaa i'm telling you that it's unwise to love money! wink
Re: Is Money The Root Of All Evil? by Venom11(m): 6:38pm On Dec 19, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Hejhe you prob unwise to say.. Sorry to say ✌️
Re: Is Money The Root Of All Evil? by Unclesamo(m): 5:21am On Dec 20, 2022
justeezdan:

say goodbye to generator with Power Station Portable Bank

Power your laptop, phones, MiFi, powerbanks, Speaker, fan, radio, LED light, camera, drones etc

46,200mah , 65watts

(Higher capacities available)

Contact me on whatsapp to get the LIVE video on how it works.

Pay on Delivery nationwide via GIG Logistics !!

I believe the earlier you people start disclosing your price, the safer & Faster it would be in transacting..... All this DMs and banking on ppl's gullibility on purchasing power won't help that much.

Nairaland is too infested with Criminals to start contacting people with a displayed price.

All the best though.
Re: Is Money The Root Of All Evil? by Venom11(m): 1:17pm On Dec 21, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

And how did you convince yourself with.. Make me a believer �
Re: Is Money The Root Of All Evil? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:54pm On Dec 21, 2022
Venom11:

And how did you convince yourself with.. Make me a believer �

It's unwise to love whatever attracts all sort of people like prostitutes, thieves, murderers, fraudsters, armed robbers and so on.
Note that all the above mention are friends, families, colleagues, neighbours, bosses, servants and so on and each of them also love exactly what you love. Therefore when thinking about anyone to ELIMINATE on their way to own what you love you are surely going to be on the list.
So instead of LOVING money it's wise to keep it in a corner as something that's only NEEDED not the most WANTED. In that case those around you won't have you in mind when thinking of anyone to ELIMINATE on their road to fortune they will say about you:
"He or She is the least of our problem"

And if you eventually have the opportunity to get rich enemies will give you all their support knowing fully well that you care less about riches due to your attitude in fact they will see you as someone who can give away any amount when they come crying for your help after all you never think of flexing what you possess to oppress them.

That's the path of WISDOM! Matthew 6:19-21
Re: Is Money The Root Of All Evil? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:01pm On Dec 21, 2022
Another reason why it's unwise to love money is that when people lose their loved ones they often become depressed or downhearted so if you eventually lost it think of how you will cope when the one you so much love "RICHES" is gone! smiley
Re: Is Money The Root Of All Evil? by Venom11(m): 5:48pm On Dec 21, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

It's unwise to love whatever attracts all sort of people like prostitutes, thieves, murderers, fraudsters, armed robbers and so on.
Note that all the above mention are friends, families, colleagues, neighbours, bosses, servants and so on and each of them also love exactly what you love. Therefore when thinking about anyone to ELIMINATE on their way to own what you love you are surely going to be on the list.
So instead of LOVING money it's wise to keep it in a corner as something that's only NEEDED not the most WANTED. In that case those around you won't have you in mind when thinking of anyone to ELIMINATE on their road to fortune they will say about you:
"He or She is the least of our problem"

And if you eventually have the opportunity to get rich enemies will give you all their support knowing fully well that you care less about riches due to your attitude in fact they will see you as someone who can give away any amount when they come crying for your help after all you never think of flexing what you possess to oppress them.

That's the path of WISDOM! Matthew 6:19-21
Oh precious heavens.. Ok brv

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor In A Live Spiritual Battle With Juju Priest (Video) / Nine Church Adverts That Will Amaze You / Lady Burns Virgin Mary’s Statue In Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.