Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,264 members, 7,829,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Is Money The Root Of All Evil? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Money The Root Of All Evil? (36971 Views)

Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential / Using Water To Break All Evil Yoke And Also Bring In Positivity Into Your Life. / The Khawarij: The Root Of Radicalism And Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Money The Root Of All Evil? by Krismas(m): 12:05pm On Dec 22, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
This is a desperate attempt to justify the false man-made idea that the love of money is the root of all evil.

Imagine going to the extent of saying the forbidden fruit in the garden was money. That's a obvious lie!

It proves you're just trying to justify that false by all possible means, including lying.

The love of money only became the root of some evil after it came into existence.

The root of all evil is the lust and pride that caused the evil in the beginning.

It also was the root of Cain's evil not love of money!

You know that this is the Truth if you're honest with yourself, but you can choose to keep trying in futility to justify a false man-made idea by all possible means.
grin Ur limitation is that u don’t know what money is. Also ur shallow and feeble attempt to correct the Bible hasn’t taken into consideration that SEED precedes ROOT. Root is not the first, Seed is. The love of Money is not the SEED of evil it’s the ROOT. Quit getting ahead of yourself
Re: Is Money The Root Of All Evil? by jesusjnr2020(m): 5:26pm On Dec 22, 2022
Krismas:
grin Ur limitation is that u don’t know what money is. Also ur shallow and feeble attempt to correct the Bible hasn’t taken into consideration that SEED precedes ROOT. Root is not the first, Seed is. The love of Money is not the SEED of evil it’s the ROOT. Quit getting ahead of yourself
Yeah... When you desperatly have to resort to blatant lies to explain what money is, you've already proven me right.

We haven't even gotten to the root of evil in heaven, you've already started lying, what if we got there?

Wouldn't be surprised if you said love of money was the root of Satan's evil and rebellion against God in heaven.

No need to go there even though, because you have to scale this level first to get there, and money is not and will never will be the forbidden fruit in the garden of Eden. No amount of lies on Earth can change that fact.
Re: Is Money The Root Of All Evil? by Krismas(m): 5:48pm On Dec 22, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
Yeah... When you desperatly have to resort to blatant lies to explain what money is, you've already proven me right.

We haven't even gotten to the root of evil in heaven, you've already started lying, what if we got there?

Wouldn't be surprised if you said love of money was the root of Satan's evil and rebellion against God in heaven.

No need to go there even though, because you have to scale this level first to get there, and money is not and will never will be the forbidden fruit in the garden of Eden. No amount of lies on Earth can change that fact.
grin grin U are more CHALLENGED than I tot grin
Money is a valuable u possess that can be used to exchange for another valuable u desire. A prostitute’s PUSSY is MONEY grin
Satan sought to rob God’s VALUABLE throne. God’s power which the devil coverts, is MONEY. The love of MONEY is the root of all evil
Re: Is Money The Root Of All Evil? by jesusjnr2020(m): 5:50pm On Dec 22, 2022
Krismas:
grin grin U are more CHALLENGED than I tot grin
Money is a valuable u possess that can be used to exchange for another valuable u desire. A prostitute’s PUSSY is MONEY grin
Satan sought to rob God’s VALUABLE throne. God’s power which the devil coverts, is MONEY. The love of MONEY is the root of all evil
More lies...

Not surprised... Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks. You have nothing but lies to give.
Re: Is Money The Root Of All Evil? by Krismas(m): 5:58pm On Dec 22, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
More lies...

Not surprised... Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks. You have nothing but lies to give.
grin grin I was coming to the evil tree in the garden grin
The devil bought Adam’s authority with an evil apple grin
The evil apple is satan’s Money grin
Adam was scammed. The evil tree is perhaps the first recorded PONZI SCHEME grin The love of money is still the root of all evil
Re: Is Money The Root Of All Evil? by elijahkayode(m): 2:04pm On Aug 07, 2023
Krismas:
cool Dear bro. Ur collection is truly edifying. Cud u bless me by sending it to me on whatsap? Thanks and Goddess
DJHOLYNIGERIA" PRESENTS "PRECIOUS BLOOD VOL 1"
We cry Holy Holy holy is the Lord God Almighty
Hello My people this is your Favourite DJ DjholyNigeria and Am here on the beat right now and am giving you this timeless mixtape so you enjoy and worship the Lord cause the blood paid for our salvation
Indeed the Lord is Good and worthy to be praise
Peace out my people, myholypeople

I love you All

Tracklist:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VUSTFSqIJA
1. Intro - DJholy Nigeria
2. The blood Nathaniel bassey
3. Nothing But The Blood - Travis Greene

4. HIS_BLOOD - Christafari_
5. Power In The Blood M - Jimmy D Psalmist
6. Blood Of The Lamb - MTM Isaiah

7. Guvna B - Nothing But The Blood ft. Deitrick Haddon
8. Wash Us In The Blood - Kanye West
9. Plead The Blood - Chris Davenport

10. The Blood Of Jesus Speaks For Me Travis Cottrell
11. The Blood - Victoria Orenze
12. For Your Name Is Holy - Paul Wilbur
13.Releasing the Power of the Blood - DjHolyNigeria

What's up my holypeople
The precious blood masterpiece is collated by #DjHolyNigeria

@DJholyNigeria Only the Almighty vibes

All praise be to the holySpirit for guidance and inspiration and i hope
All men can listen and enjoy this special songs by special people

You can follow me on X Twitter.com/@DjHolyNigeria

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nine Church Adverts That Will Amaze You / Lady Burns Virgin Mary’s Statue In Enugu (Photos) / Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.