Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,405 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Southern Kaduna Stakeholders Endorse Peter Obi, Pledge Block Votes (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southern Kaduna Stakeholders Endorse Peter Obi, Pledge Block Votes (Video) (17470 Views)

Man With 34 Children, Four Wives Promises Block Votes For Atiku (photos) / Groups Buy PDP Presidential Form For Peter Obi, Pledge 10 Million Votes / Senate President: Block Votes Unlikely As PDP Senators Split (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southern Kaduna Stakeholders Endorse Peter Obi, Pledge Block Votes (Video) by Prowriter1: 10:15am On Dec 18, 2022
How many votes do they have? After all, the didn't vote El Rufai but he still win Kaduna hands down..lol

Their endorsement is like the P in psychology... useless....lol

xynerise:
They have seen a lot from the Northern Kaduna. Time to end the suffering

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Stakeholders Endorse Peter Obi, Pledge Block Votes (Video) by asanausana91: 10:20am On Dec 18, 2022
Naijalarry:

Source: https://www.channelstv.com/2022/12/17/southern-kaduna-stakeholders-endorse-peter-obi-pledge-block-votes/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgOTQGb5kDU
Rubbish! Even the hungry Asake know that he cannot even win his local government. I am from southern Kaduna and I can swear that southern Kaduna is for PDP and nothing else.
Re: Southern Kaduna Stakeholders Endorse Peter Obi, Pledge Block Votes (Video) by RtrevEzeugo1: 10:26am On Dec 18, 2022
zizoo36:
On what basis? Religion I guess, but not competence.

Hmmmm, because he is Igbo, he is not competent.
Re: Southern Kaduna Stakeholders Endorse Peter Obi, Pledge Block Votes (Video) by Espelbengz(m): 10:27am On Dec 18, 2022
Southern KD doesn't understand politics just like igbo's, there is no bitterness in politics, everything is interest ooo��� you have to know when and how to negotiate! Meanwhile LP and PO won't see 10% votes in KD! I can bet on this..
Re: Southern Kaduna Stakeholders Endorse Peter Obi, Pledge Block Votes (Video) by Drsnives(m): 10:28am On Dec 18, 2022
Nlanalyst:
No current Igbo political leader has endorsed Obi. Most drummed support for a northern candidate. Yet Igbos think Yorubas are their problems.

By the way, I'm from Umunede, Delta State and my vote is for Tinubu.
Am from obiaruku, Delta State and my votes are
Presidential: LP
govornorship: APC
We are all entitled to our opinions

2 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna Stakeholders Endorse Peter Obi, Pledge Block Votes (Video) by 7Randall: 10:28am On Dec 18, 2022
Nlanalyst:
No current Igbo political leader has endorsed Obi. Most drummed support for a northern candidate. Yet Igbos think Yorubas are their problems.

You dy do me?
Re: Southern Kaduna Stakeholders Endorse Peter Obi, Pledge Block Votes (Video) by bakobenjamin198: 10:30am On Dec 18, 2022
Nlanalyst:

Look at this confused bunch of fellow that has lost his identity talking rubbish. People bearing names like Ifeanyi, Adaeze, Chidimma etc and yet, refused to admit that they are Igbos. I guess you should ask your grandparents about your history, I believe they would explain better to you.

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Stakeholders Endorse Peter Obi, Pledge Block Votes (Video) by Gandrova: 10:32am On Dec 18, 2022
youngmd:
No amount of rigging will stop obi from winning
Lolz! He would be disgraced at the polls
Re: Southern Kaduna Stakeholders Endorse Peter Obi, Pledge Block Votes (Video) by Juanmike(m): 10:33am On Dec 18, 2022
Nlanalyst:

I am from Oshodi isolo and my vote is for Atiku
Re: Southern Kaduna Stakeholders Endorse Peter Obi, Pledge Block Votes (Video) by Juanmike(m): 10:35am On Dec 18, 2022
Curious345:
Good ..

I still cannot warp my head around the ideology of those behind jagaban support base

Could it for the Benjamins ?
Obviously
Re: Southern Kaduna Stakeholders Endorse Peter Obi, Pledge Block Votes (Video) by Positivepoint(m): 10:36am On Dec 18, 2022
Re: Southern Kaduna Stakeholders Endorse Peter Obi, Pledge Block Votes (Video) by bakobenjamin198: 10:36am On Dec 18, 2022
Munamoqel:
southern kaduna when PDP or APC win hope una no go cry zero developments
So, for that reason, we should vote those that would continue killing us right? That shows how daft you are in your way of thinking. And what is development without people being alive to enjoy what is being developed?

2 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna Stakeholders Endorse Peter Obi, Pledge Block Votes (Video) by CSTRR: 10:45am On Dec 18, 2022
Nlanalyst:

So how does the first post correlate with the second post?

Anyway, the vast majority of umunede is voting for Peter obi.

I even doubt you are from umunede.

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Stakeholders Endorse Peter Obi, Pledge Block Votes (Video) by CSTRR: 10:45am On Dec 18, 2022
Munamoqel:
southern kaduna when PDP or APC win hope una no go cry zero developments
You are insane.
Re: Southern Kaduna Stakeholders Endorse Peter Obi, Pledge Block Votes (Video) by CSTRR: 10:46am On Dec 18, 2022
bakobenjamin198:
So, for that reason, we should vote those that would continue killing us right? That shows how daft you are in your way of thinking. And what is development without people being alive to enjoy what is being developed?
Don't mind that clown.

He is insane.

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Stakeholders Endorse Peter Obi, Pledge Block Votes (Video) by socialmediaman: 10:47am On Dec 18, 2022
Nlanalyst:

Do you know what I like about this election? Peter Obi supporters, mostly youths, are completely opposed to listening to their political leaders

It’s like when Buhari joined politics in 2002, no matter who you were, you couldn’t convince his supporters otherwise. That’s the kind of support Peter Obi enjoys with his supporters now

I congratulate Peter Obi supporters for standing behind him against the will of corrupt political leaders

These political leaders are the ones responsible for the state of the country today at 62. What’s the point listening to them? It’s obvious Nigeria is headed for worse if they continue to run it like they have been till date

While I welcome endorsements from any corrupt politicians to bring more folks like you, it doesn’t really matter to me, my resolve to support Peter Obi is a personal decision and non negotiable.

4 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna Stakeholders Endorse Peter Obi, Pledge Block Votes (Video) by CSTRR: 10:47am On Dec 18, 2022
Gandrova:
Lolz! He would be disgraced at the polls
He is going to get more votes than any third force has ever gotten in Nigerian history.

And there is even a chance he can win.

So the disgrace is yours not him.

3 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna Stakeholders Endorse Peter Obi, Pledge Block Votes (Video) by Munamoqel: 10:49am On Dec 18, 2022
bakobenjamin198:
who are those . How many southern kaduna citizens have Tinibu or Atiku killed ? You hate and poverty will destroy you . After election don't start migrating to Kano or Lagos for factory work and house boy work from the people you hate . Please move to Anambra and enugu for economic opportunities . Mumu people .
Re: Southern Kaduna Stakeholders Endorse Peter Obi, Pledge Block Votes (Video) by favour32(m): 10:49am On Dec 18, 2022
Na we dey run am for Southern Kaduna.

Fpeter Ovbi na block vote!

2 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna Stakeholders Endorse Peter Obi, Pledge Block Votes (Video) by Orinechi: 10:53am On Dec 18, 2022
Those who could not stop El-rufai Muslim -muslim ticket in their state want to Cash out from Obi.
Re: Southern Kaduna Stakeholders Endorse Peter Obi, Pledge Block Votes (Video) by Munamoqel: 10:54am On Dec 18, 2022
CSTRR:

You are insane.
IPOB have executed several Northern Christian including a popular telcom Manager yakubu from adamawa for just a Northerner . The ipob are ethnic miltia . You been a Northern christain will not save you from ESN .
Re: Southern Kaduna Stakeholders Endorse Peter Obi, Pledge Block Votes (Video) by ZombieSlayer1: 10:56am On Dec 18, 2022
Famofamo:

Core voters are not on social medias nor nairaland grin
Why do you guys keep saying this rubbish? More than 60% of new voters are youth, you want to say they're also not online?

It seems you guys depend on votes from uninformed people
Re: Southern Kaduna Stakeholders Endorse Peter Obi, Pledge Block Votes (Video) by Orinechi: 10:56am On Dec 18, 2022
youngmd:
No amount of rigging will stop obi from winning
What Obi will fall, even lizard never fall that
Re: Southern Kaduna Stakeholders Endorse Peter Obi, Pledge Block Votes (Video) by ZombieSlayer1: 10:57am On Dec 18, 2022
UDUJ:

Is Umunede Igbo or Delta Ibo?
there's nothing like Delta Igbo. Igbo is igbo. Umunede is Igbo
Re: Southern Kaduna Stakeholders Endorse Peter Obi, Pledge Block Votes (Video) by simongonner: 10:58am On Dec 18, 2022
Re: Southern Kaduna Stakeholders Endorse Peter Obi, Pledge Block Votes (Video) by Curious345: 10:58am On Dec 18, 2022
BigSarah:
Lol, scam they'd rather vote PDP that gave them a deputy governor candidate.

Atiku is next, say no to rookies and drug barons

Is the current deputy governor a Southern Kaduna indigene?
Re: Southern Kaduna Stakeholders Endorse Peter Obi, Pledge Block Votes (Video) by Munamoqel: 10:58am On Dec 18, 2022
favour32:
Na we dey run am for Southern Kaduna.

Fpeter Ovbi na block vote!
vote obi and after loosing please move to Anambra for economic opportunities . Don't travel to Kano or Lagos to look for house girl and security work or factory that southern kaduna people do . Go to baifra land to look for work then you will understand that you are not welcome .despite been a Christan
Re: Southern Kaduna Stakeholders Endorse Peter Obi, Pledge Block Votes (Video) by Curious345: 11:00am On Dec 18, 2022
Munamoqel:
IPOB have executed several Northern Christian including a popular telcom Manager yakubu from adamawa for just a Northerner . The ipob are ethnic miltia . You been a Northern christain will not save you from ESN .
you're a bigot
Re: Southern Kaduna Stakeholders Endorse Peter Obi, Pledge Block Votes (Video) by beyondPen(m): 11:01am On Dec 18, 2022
Southern Kaduna wants to align with the South East and they still don't want to be marginalized?

Instead for them to align
Re: Southern Kaduna Stakeholders Endorse Peter Obi, Pledge Block Votes (Video) by Munamoqel: 11:02am On Dec 18, 2022
Curious345:
you're a bigot
like obi and kanu your supreme leader . We are learning .
Re: Southern Kaduna Stakeholders Endorse Peter Obi, Pledge Block Votes (Video) by ZombieSlayer1: 11:05am On Dec 18, 2022
Curious345:
you're a bigot
he's not just a bigot, he's an idiot too

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Stakeholders Endorse Peter Obi, Pledge Block Votes (Video) by Munamoqel: 11:06am On Dec 18, 2022
beyondPen:
Southern Kaduna wants to align with the South East and they still don't want to be marginalized?

Instead for them to align
they are hate driven . Smart group are aligning while Mumu people are merging with a Minority group. There are yorubas in APC and PDP and Hausa in PDP and APC .smart move any where it fall it will benefit them .but poverty striken southern kaduna and jumping to LP and ipob don't even like them North na North in ipob head .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The NTA Did Not Ask General Gowon To Speak In Hausa / 30 Retired Senior Police Officers Drag Force, Presidency To Court / Osinbajo Orders Service Chiefs Back To Maiduguri Over Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.