Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,326 members, 7,836,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Southern Kaduna Stakeholders Endorse Peter Obi, Pledge Block Votes (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southern Kaduna Stakeholders Endorse Peter Obi, Pledge Block Votes (Video) (17478 Views)

Man With 34 Children, Four Wives Promises Block Votes For Atiku (photos) / Groups Buy PDP Presidential Form For Peter Obi, Pledge 10 Million Votes / Senate President: Block Votes Unlikely As PDP Senators Split (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southern Kaduna Stakeholders Endorse Peter Obi, Pledge Block Votes (Video) by ZombieSlayer1: 11:06am On Dec 18, 2022
beyondPen:
Southern Kaduna wants to align with the South East and they still don't want to be marginalized?

Instead for them to align
Peter Obi is for us all, not just the South East. You want them to align with the same people who have been murdering them? You're wicked!
Re: Southern Kaduna Stakeholders Endorse Peter Obi, Pledge Block Votes (Video) by Lightorder: 11:07am On Dec 18, 2022
Nlanalyst:
No current Igbo political leader has endorsed Obi. Most drummed support for a northern candidate. Yet Igbos think Yorubas are their problems.

By the way, I'm from Umunede, Delta State and my vote is for Tinubu.
go and sit down. It is IGBOS’ problems and not yours. Meanwhile, your own type of Yoruba is a problem to everyone in this country, including yourself

2 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna Stakeholders Endorse Peter Obi, Pledge Block Votes (Video) by Nobleman80: 11:08am On Dec 18, 2022
Curious345:
Good ..

I still cannot warp my head around the ideology of those behind jagaban support base

Could it for the Benjamins ?
The ideologies are tribalism and religious extremism

2 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna Stakeholders Endorse Peter Obi, Pledge Block Votes (Video) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:10am On Dec 18, 2022
xynerise:
They have seen a lot from the Northern Kaduna. Time to end the suffering
southern kaduna is PDP strong hold... So it's advantage to APC let's assume this audio endorsement become reality for labour party... By way how come na only president we de loud for labour party no gorvenors or national assembly candidates... Oh I forget obi is now saviour of the world...
Re: Southern Kaduna Stakeholders Endorse Peter Obi, Pledge Block Votes (Video) by Lightorder: 11:11am On Dec 18, 2022
Reinaldo:
Peter Omoluabi Obi's emergence has driven urchins to insanity. Be careful around those urchins o.
APC go be like, which kin wahala be this nau ? A structureless sombori o

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Stakeholders Endorse Peter Obi, Pledge Block Votes (Video) by Lightorder: 11:13am On Dec 18, 2022
Curious345:
Good ..

I still cannot warp my head around the ideology of those behind jagaban support base

Could it for the Benjamins ?
not even the Benjamin that could take them through 48 hours o. They are simply cursed, even to themselves

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Stakeholders Endorse Peter Obi, Pledge Block Votes (Video) by bakobenjamin198: 11:13am On Dec 18, 2022
Munamoqel:
who are those . How many southern kaduna citizens have Tinibu or Atiku killed ? You hate and poverty will destroy you . After election don't start migrating to Kano or Lagos for factory work and house boy work from the people you hate . Please move to Anambra and enugu for economic opportunities . Mumu people .
well, I don't thread words with people who reasons with their anuses. If you are one of those unfortunate beings that licks people's anuses for a penny, then I am not. What on earth makes you think I would migrate to any of these places you mentioned for greener pastures? In case you don't know, I am comfortable in my little world, so why should I go and enslave myself like you in another man's land? Oh! I now understand that that is what you do for a living. No wonder, I can now figure out where the the asslicking is coming from.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern Kaduna Stakeholders Endorse Peter Obi, Pledge Block Votes (Video) by Lightorder: 11:14am On Dec 18, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Dear Nairalanders mark this prophecy...
Atiku will migrate to LP, to contest again in 2031 after Obi's presidency and promise the Yorubas stepping stone to a Yoruba president.

This I have seen.
you are a clear seer
Re: Southern Kaduna Stakeholders Endorse Peter Obi, Pledge Block Votes (Video) by BlazinGlory40: 11:18am On Dec 18, 2022
BigSarah:
Lol, scam they'd rather vote PDP that gave them a deputy governor candidate.

Atiku is next, say no to rookies and drug barons

So you equate presidential election to governorship? Why can’t they be governor?
Re: Southern Kaduna Stakeholders Endorse Peter Obi, Pledge Block Votes (Video) by BlazinGlory40: 11:19am On Dec 18, 2022
zizoo36:
On what basis? Religion I guess, but not competence.

But your candidate picked a Muslim like himself as running mate as strategy to win votes abi. Bloody hypocrite!

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Stakeholders Endorse Peter Obi, Pledge Block Votes (Video) by bakobenjamin198: 11:19am On Dec 18, 2022
CSTRR:

Don't mind that clown.

He is insane.
Really insane. His hobby in life is licking people's anuses for a living.
Re: Southern Kaduna Stakeholders Endorse Peter Obi, Pledge Block Votes (Video) by UDUJ(m): 11:20am On Dec 18, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:
there's nothing like Delta Igbo. Igbo is igbo. Umunede is Igbo

I thought Ika people are not Igbo? Last I checked Umunede people speak the Ika dialect.

Anyway I am not Igbo so I cannot argue with you. You might know better. Happy weekend bro cool

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Stakeholders Endorse Peter Obi, Pledge Block Votes (Video) by CORRECTMAN78(m): 11:21am On Dec 18, 2022
Nlanalyst:
No current Igbo political leader has endorsed Obi. Most drummed support for a northern candidate. Yet Igbos think Yorubas are their problems.

It amazes how you know that Igbos take the Yorubas for an enemy yet you don't know your left from your right!
Re: Southern Kaduna Stakeholders Endorse Peter Obi, Pledge Block Votes (Video) by obua: 11:21am On Dec 18, 2022
Nlanalyst:

which northern or Western political leader has supported Atiku or Tinubu openly. Politicians of all creed and tribe see Peter Obi as a threat
Re: Southern Kaduna Stakeholders Endorse Peter Obi, Pledge Block Votes (Video) by BlazinGlory40: 11:25am On Dec 18, 2022
asanausana91:
Rubbish! Even the hungry Asake know that he cannot even win his local government. I am from southern Kaduna and I can swear that southern Kaduna is for PDP and nothing else.

Hahaha! Pains

2 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna Stakeholders Endorse Peter Obi, Pledge Block Votes (Video) by PrinceOfLagos: 11:32am On Dec 18, 2022
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Stakeholders Endorse Peter Obi, Pledge Block Votes (Video) by CSTRR: 11:40am On Dec 18, 2022
Munamoqel:
IPOB have executed several Northern Christian including a popular telcom Manager yakubu from adamawa for just a Northerner . The ipob are ethnic miltia . You been a Northern christain will not save you from ESN .
What has ipob got to do with 2023 elections?

2 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna Stakeholders Endorse Peter Obi, Pledge Block Votes (Video) by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 18, 2022
Good one lets work it out conversing people to vote peter obi
Re: Southern Kaduna Stakeholders Endorse Peter Obi, Pledge Block Votes (Video) by Akmahoghany: 11:46am On Dec 18, 2022
youngmd:
No amount of rigging will stop obi from winning

I pray you will still maintain this statement after the election

We should all agree that rigging is out of it come next general election

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Stakeholders Endorse Peter Obi, Pledge Block Votes (Video) by Akmahoghany: 11:48am On Dec 18, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Dear Nairalanders mark this prophecy...
Atiku will migrate to LP, to contest again in 2031 after Obi's presidency and promise the Yorubas stepping stone to a Yoruba president.

This I have seen.

Have you taken your malaria drugs Please do Incase you have not. This statement is chronic malaria symptoms!!!
Re: Southern Kaduna Stakeholders Endorse Peter Obi, Pledge Block Votes (Video) by Munamoqel: 11:55am On Dec 18, 2022
bakobenjamin198:
well, I don't thread words with people who reasons with their anuses. If you are one of those unfortunate beings that licks people's anuses for a penny, then I am not. What on earth makes you think I would migrate to any of these places you mentioned for greener pastures? In case you don't know, I am comfortable in my little world, so why should I go and enslave myself like you in another man's land? Oh! I now understand that that is what you do for a living. No wonder, I can now figure out where the the asslicking is coming from.
saldy there Millions of your people working low Jobs in Lagos and Kano
Re: Southern Kaduna Stakeholders Endorse Peter Obi, Pledge Block Votes (Video) by Omenlon: 11:57am On Dec 18, 2022
Southern Kaduna is usually PDP stronghold. PDP is the loser here even if they all voted for Peter Obi.
Re: Southern Kaduna Stakeholders Endorse Peter Obi, Pledge Block Votes (Video) by Curious345: 11:59am On Dec 18, 2022
Munamoqel:
like obi and kanu your supreme leader . We are learning .
how?
Re: Southern Kaduna Stakeholders Endorse Peter Obi, Pledge Block Votes (Video) by Munamoqel: 12:04pm On Dec 18, 2022
Curious345:
how?
you are mad
Re: Southern Kaduna Stakeholders Endorse Peter Obi, Pledge Block Votes (Video) by Omenlon: 12:05pm On Dec 18, 2022
obua:
which northern or Western political leader has supported Atiku or Tinubu openly. Politicians of all creed and tribe see Peter Obi as a threat
Obi is never a political threats. It's only the noise coming from his supporters that is making people to respond. Apart from south east ( subject to Mazi Simon Ekpa decision whether there will be election there ) which state can Obi win?
Re: Southern Kaduna Stakeholders Endorse Peter Obi, Pledge Block Votes (Video) by ZombieSlayer1: 12:10pm On Dec 18, 2022
UDUJ:

I thought Ika people are not Igbo? Last I checked Umunede people speak the Ika dialect.

Anyway I am not Igbo so I cannot argue with you. You might know better. Happy weekend bro cool
I don't know about that though. Ika can be am Igbo dialect, similar to the way the ijebu speak a dialect of Yoruba. Umunede is an Igbo word though

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Stakeholders Endorse Peter Obi, Pledge Block Votes (Video) by 5starMan: 12:27pm On Dec 18, 2022
zizoo36:
On what basis? Religion I guess, but not competence.
On all fronts, Obi is better than them all.

2 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna Stakeholders Endorse Peter Obi, Pledge Block Votes (Video) by 5starMan: 12:34pm On Dec 18, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
southern kaduna is PDP strong hold... So it's advantage to APC let's assume this audio endorsement become reality for labour party... By way how come na only president we de loud for labour party no gorvenors or national assembly candidates... Oh I forget obi is now saviour of the world...
Anybody who have soft spot for APC after all the wickedness must really be a wicked and heartless person.

2 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna Stakeholders Endorse Peter Obi, Pledge Block Votes (Video) by Curious345: 12:35pm On Dec 18, 2022
Munamoqel:
you are mad
how
Re: Southern Kaduna Stakeholders Endorse Peter Obi, Pledge Block Votes (Video) by Gandrova: 12:36pm On Dec 18, 2022
CSTRR:

He is going to get more votes than any third force has ever gotten in Nigerian history.

And there is even a chance he can win.

So the disgrace is yours not him.
Let us keep our fingers crossed. Just two months Left.
Re: Southern Kaduna Stakeholders Endorse Peter Obi, Pledge Block Votes (Video) by CSTRR: 12:38pm On Dec 18, 2022
Gandrova:
Let us keep our fingers crossed. Just two months Left.
It doesn't matter, really.

Buhari and atiku did not become president on first attempt.

So nothing new under the sun.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Patience Kicks-off Re-election Campaign for Jonathan / Buhari Appoints Musiliu Smith As Chairman Police Service Commission / President Buhari Arrives Dubai Ahead Of Expo 2020 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.