Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Rihanna And ASAP Rocky Finally Revealed Their Son's Face In A Cute Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna And ASAP Rocky Finally Revealed Their Son's Face In A Cute Video (1303 Views)

Rihanna And ASAP Rocky Name Their Second Son, “RIOT” / Rihanna And Asap Rocky's Breakup And Cheating Rumours / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Reveal Their Son’s Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rihanna And ASAP Rocky Finally Revealed Their Son's Face In A Cute Video by Sophiebabe85(f): 11:32pm On Dec 17, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRZu5K0VkyE

Rihanna And ASAP Rocky Finally Revealed Their Son's Face In A Cute Video And Photoshoot

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CmRhCW7ooRd/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Re: Rihanna And ASAP Rocky Finally Revealed Their Son's Face In A Cute Video by pretydiva(f): 11:34pm On Dec 17, 2022
Ok
Re: Rihanna And ASAP Rocky Finally Revealed Their Son's Face In A Cute Video by MufasaLion: 11:45pm On Dec 17, 2022
A$AP, that's my man.
Re: Rihanna And ASAP Rocky Finally Revealed Their Son's Face In A Cute Video by Holybaddo: 12:43am On Dec 18, 2022
I remembered back then when I was crushing seriously on her grin
But anyway Asap is lucky
Congratulations to them anyway

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rihanna And ASAP Rocky Finally Revealed Their Son's Face In A Cute Video by Nobody: 2:50am On Dec 18, 2022
Wetin them find go beach?Them no go learn from davido's son death?

1 Like

Re: Rihanna And ASAP Rocky Finally Revealed Their Son's Face In A Cute Video by meobizy(f): 4:30am On Dec 18, 2022
All a matter of time before Rocky destroys her face like Chris Brown did. She is a physically abusive woman.

1 Like

Re: Rihanna And ASAP Rocky Finally Revealed Their Son's Face In A Cute Video by GOFRONT(m): 5:52am On Dec 18, 2022
Chaii.....Donjazzy nor go like this picture.

Rihanna, Asap Rocky and their baby boy.......A sweet pics that bless my eye this early momo........At least their own better. Unlike that fat brainless Empress Njamah wey just dey mumu herself give any man wey knock on the door to her honeypot, she will open waaahhhhhh. She go even allow u to do video of her black pot.

Empress at her age of evening newspaper nor fit use her head take differentiate between a real suitor and a real scammer.......She even the blame Ada Ameh that has died a longtime ago ontop her Mumurity. As if say na Late Ada tell her to open her black yansh down for the Congolese man to video.
Now she don cast. Wetin she wan com tell her gateman and those her small small sales girls for Gwarimpa plaza by the time she go to her shop??
At her age she still dey allow man video her naked.ness and keep inside phone. And una think say all these 19yrs old girls, 20yrs old girls nor dey do same thing.
Re: Rihanna And ASAP Rocky Finally Revealed Their Son's Face In A Cute Video by PerfectStranger(m): 9:05am On Dec 18, 2022
Revolution2022:
Wetin them find go beach?Them no go learn from davido's son death?
Sharaap!!! Coconut head.

Re: Rihanna And ASAP Rocky Finally Revealed Their Son's Face In A Cute Video by Mercury12(m): 11:29am On Dec 18, 2022
Nice one
Re: Rihanna And ASAP Rocky Finally Revealed Their Son's Face In A Cute Video by irunoko(m): 4:41pm On Dec 18, 2022
meobizy:
All a matter of time before Rocky destroys her face like Chris Brown did. She is a physically abusive woman.
nkan nbe.you dey follow them live for house before you come up with this allegations shocked

Fear meobizy shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Rihanna And ASAP Rocky Finally Revealed Their Son's Face In A Cute Video by meobizy(f): 6:28pm On Dec 18, 2022
irunoko:
nkan nbe.you dey follow them live for house before you come up with this allegations shocked

Fear meobizy shocked shocked shocked shocked
Na siddon look all of us dey.

(1) (Reply)

Since I Became Miss Nollywood Winner. I Have Never Slept With Any Man. Gloria D / What's Happenning Between Tiwa Savage & Davido / K1 D Ultimate Sleeps With Their Chef & Ooni Of Ife Wife Sister?gistlover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.