Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Shocking Truths About Miracles You Need to Know - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shocking Truths About Miracles You Need to Know (1109 Views)

Miracles Are Fake, Christians Lie And Deceive Themselves About Miracles / “Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu / Finally, Shocking Truths Revealed On Pastor Fatoyinbo Of COZA Rape Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking Truths About Miracles You Need to Know by Tessygists(f): 1:08pm On Oct 23, 2021
Almost every church on the face of the planet is attracting people to their churches promising them that they'll have an encounter with God and WITH THE PROMISES OF MIRACLES, especially pentecostal churches.

But it is interesting to find out that most of those so-called miracles are nothing but lies spun by unscrupulous "pastors" in the Faith meant to defraud people of their hard-earned money.

There are irrefutable proof that most miracles perform by some popular pastor like the decorated pastor Chris or the late TB Joshua or even pastor Chris Okafor and Lazarus Muoka are fake miracles. Shocking isn't it?

So I ask all Nairalanders this question: Have you really experience real miracles in your church?

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Truths About Miracles You Need to Know by Tessygists(f): 1:25pm On Oct 23, 2021
I'll take the lead. I've NEVER experienced a real miracle in my life in GGM despite the numerous miracles happening in my church. What have experienced is that I'm lucky to be alive. Also, I was lucky to avoid some disastrous situations.

BUT NOTHING LIKE THE MIRACLES RECORDED IN THE BIBLE! WHEN I'M SICK, I TOOK DRUGS AND I'M HEALED! YET, A LOT OF PASTORS ARE THERE PROMISING WHAT THEY CAN'T OFFER! I'M PISSED.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Truths About Miracles You Need to Know by TenQ: 1:59pm On Oct 23, 2021
Tessygists:
Almost every church on the face of the planet is attracting people to their churches promising them that they'll have an encounter with God and WITH THE PROMISES OF MIRACLES, especially pentecostal churches.

But it is interesting to find out that most of those so-called miracles are nothing but lies spun by unscrupulous "pastors" in the Faith meant to defraud people of their hard-earned money.

There are irrefutable proof that most miracles perform by some popular pastor like the decorated pastor Chris or the late TB Joshua or even pastor Chris Okafor and Lazarus Muoka are fake miracles. Shocking isn't it?

So I ask all Nairalanders this question: Have you really experience real miracles in your church?

You have concluded: then so be it to you!
Re: Shocking Truths About Miracles You Need to Know by Tessygists(f): 3:17pm On Oct 23, 2021
Have you not concluded? Have you experience any real miracles in your life since you were born?
TenQ:

You have concluded: then so be it to you!
Re: Shocking Truths About Miracles You Need to Know by descarado: 3:26pm On Oct 23, 2021
Of course miracle happens to everybody irrespective of spiritual beliefs everyday.

It is only the definition you give it.

To some people, that they had an accident and is alive is a miracle.
To married folks who are looking for child and did ivf and have twins is a miracle.
To somebody who is sick, then took some medication and is OK again is a miracle.

That some people find themselves outside Nigeria is a miracle.
You married the spouse of your choice is a miracle.
When you see some very poor people that don't know what's electricity or tech, and you have all these, it's a miracle

It all boils down to your definition.

So many in my life.
Re: Shocking Truths About Miracles You Need to Know by TenQ: 4:12pm On Oct 23, 2021
Tessygists:
Have you not concluded? Have you experience any real miracles in your life since you were born?
The blind shall remain blind. To him who does not have even the little he has shall be taken away from him>
Re: Shocking Truths About Miracles You Need to Know by Tessygists(f): 5:20pm On Oct 23, 2021
Yeah. You can have these without a pastor. Have you experienced a biblical miracle in your life, like the ones performed in the Bible.
descarado:
Of course miracle happens to everybody irrespective of spiritual beliefs everyday.

It is only the definition you give it.

To some people, that they had an accident and is alive is a miracle.
To married folks who are looking for child and did ivf and have twins is a miracle.
To somebody who is sick, then took some medication and is OK again is a miracle.

That some people find themselves outside Nigeria is a miracle.
You married the spouse of your choice is a miracle.
When you see some very poor people that don't know what's electricity or tech, and you have all these, it's a miracle

It all boils down to your definition.

So many in my life.
Re: Shocking Truths About Miracles You Need to Know by greencard: 5:13am On Oct 24, 2021
I have seen a lame man leap and walk before during a crusade it happened close to me .

His damaged legs were popping up like a boiling water and the skin in the lame ankle was changing gradually, the skin grew Equal with the other part of the body and became normal..

He began to walk gradually and one step at a time it was a great and joyful site to behold

It happened in 1994 at chanchaga ,Minna Niger state during a crusade organised by deeper life

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Truths About Miracles You Need to Know by Kobojunkie: 5:18am On Oct 24, 2021
Tessygists:
Yeah. You can have these without a pastor. Have you experienced a biblical miracle in your life, like the ones performed in the Bible.
I have experience a handful of miracles kind of like those written of in the Bible, and the miracles happened while I was in my own home. undecided
Re: Shocking Truths About Miracles You Need to Know by Tessygists(f): 5:18am On Oct 24, 2021
greencard:
I have seen a lame man leap and walk before during a crusade it happened close to me .

His damaged legs were popping up like a boiling water and the skin in the lame ankle was changing gradually, the skin grew Equal with the other part of the body and became normal..

He began to walk gradually and one step at a time it was a great and joyful site to behold

It happened in 1994 at chanchaga ,Minna Niger state during a crusade organised by deeper life
This is really uncommon.
Re: Shocking Truths About Miracles You Need to Know by Kobojunkie: 5:19am On Oct 24, 2021
Tessygists:
I'll take the lead. I've NEVER experienced a real miracle in my life in GGM despite the numerous miracles happening in my church. What have experienced is that I'm lucky to be alive. Also, I was lucky to avoid some disastrous situations.
wetin be GGM? undecided
Re: Shocking Truths About Miracles You Need to Know by greencard: 5:22am On Oct 24, 2021
How about you change your topic to

HAVE YOU EXPERIENCED OR SEEN a MIRACLE BEFORE?
Re: Shocking Truths About Miracles You Need to Know by Kobojunkie: 5:25am On Oct 24, 2021
greencard:

P.S Even those whose father is the devil can do miracles and wonders- Matthew 7 vs 21 - 23
Re: Shocking Truths About Miracles You Need to Know by helinues: 5:26am On Oct 24, 2021
Well Miracles do happen but in a mysterious way.
Re: Shocking Truths About Miracles You Need to Know by greencard: 8:58am On Oct 24, 2021
Kobojunkie:
P.S Even those whose father is the devil can do miracles and wonders- Matthew 7 vs 21 - 23
sure

The false prophet in revelation 13 did miracles too
Re: Shocking Truths About Miracles You Need to Know by greencard: 8:59am On Oct 24, 2021
helinues:
Well Miracles do happen but in a mysterious way.
we are praying a miracle will happen in ASO ROCK soon
Re: Shocking Truths About Miracles You Need to Know by helinues: 9:00am On Oct 24, 2021
greencard:
we are praying a miracle will happen in ASO ROCK soon

Nothing like miracle about that.. Buhari is not live president, so definitely someone else would occupy the position in 2023
Re: Shocking Truths About Miracles You Need to Know by Kobojunkie: 3:14am On Oct 25, 2021
greencard:
sure
The false prophet in revelation 13 did miracles too
Not just the one spoken of in Revelations. The ones spoken by Jesus Christ, the false teachers and prophets, are everywhere you look today. undecided
Re: Shocking Truths About Miracles You Need to Know by Tessygists(f): 9:48am On Oct 28, 2021
That'll be better.
greencard:

Re: Shocking Truths About Miracles You Need to Know by Tessygists(f): 9:50am On Oct 28, 2021
Really? Which church organized it?
Kobojunkie:
I have experience a handful of miracles kind of like those written of in the Bible, and the miracles happened while I was in my own home. undecided
Re: Shocking Truths About Miracles You Need to Know by Kobojunkie: 2:19pm On Oct 28, 2021
Tessygists:
Really? Which church organized it?
God Himself organized them all. Most everyone of the miracles I experienced so far literally happened while to me as I lay in my own bed. undecided
Re: Shocking Truths About Miracles You Need to Know by petra1(m): 4:44pm On Oct 28, 2021
Tessygists:

Youre wrong. Is your God dead that miracles can't be performed in the name of Jesus? All these men of God are miracle workers

yes there many testimony . Go on YouTube or should I post you link?
Re: Shocking Truths About Miracles You Need to Know by Tessygists(f): 4:19am On Oct 29, 2021
Yes! Surprise me. And I'll show you something about those so-called miracles.
petra1:

Youre wrong. Is your God dead that miracles can't be performed in the name of Jesus? All these men of God are miracle workers

yes there many testimony . Go on YouTube or should I post you link?
Re: Shocking Truths About Miracles You Need to Know by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:20am On Oct 29, 2021
The person performing miracles in the Bible is God Himself not man but because He does it through the hands of His servants back then the Israelites knew that whoever God used to perform such supernatural signs is closer to God than others.
The truth behind miracles that happened through humans as recorded in the Bible is that God never at anytime performed a single miracle through the hands of any other race than the Israelites. This is what most people failed to realise, God only promised Abraham that through his lineage He (God) will bless people from other nations:

And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed. Genesis 12:3 KJV

Has God ever performed a single miracle through the hands of any other race in the Bible? The answer is NO! God promised that by the time He established the New Covenant with Israel which is the everlasting covenant this people will see a great sign {Joel 2:28-30} most of their people with whom God entered into the New Covenant will speak in tongues, heal the sick, raise the dead and the news will go round the earth!
So when God established that covenant in the year 33 c.e. at Pentecost this prophecy was fulfilled and Peter reminded his people that what they're seeing that faithful day is a fulfilment of God's promises to them! Act 2:15-21
Even Jesus himself publicly confirmed that God has no business performing miraculous signs through or for people of other nations except Israelites alone:

And look! a Phoe·niʹcian woman from that region came and cried out: “Have mercy on me, Lord, Son of David. My daughter is cruelly demon possessed.” But he did not say a word in answer to her. So his disciples came and began to urge him: “Send her away, because she keeps crying out after us.” He answered: “I was not sent to anyone except to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.” Matthew 15:22-24

If Jesus (through whose name miracles will happen) said the above highlighted then why should anyone from any other race expect to see miracles performed through the hands of some other races? undecided

The truth is that everyone wants to experience the hand of God in their lives but God never made such promise to people of other nations except Israelites. So Apostle Paul also said that even those miraculous signs happening through the hands of Israelites will soon expire {1Corinthians 13:8-10} WHY? Because it was meant to be an evidence that God has established the New Covenant with Israel and so after the covenant has been firmly established there will be no reason for further miraculous signs!
So by that time God kept performing those signs through the hand of first century Jewish Christians until the last book Revelations was written as the last information God wants to pass to man through the hands of Jesus and through Apostle John! Revelations 1:1-2

After Revelations Jesus concluded by saying "NO ADDITION NO SUBTRACTION" Revelations 22:18-19

So all those expecting miracles through the hands of any human today is wasting their time and they will be highly disappointed!
Re: Shocking Truths About Miracles You Need to Know by petra1(m): 7:07am On Oct 29, 2021
Tessygists:

Let's start with this Leg cancer case .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gqu-GZKvMM0
Re: Shocking Truths About Miracles You Need to Know by Kobojunkie: 9:28am On Oct 29, 2021
petra1:
Let's start with this Leg cancer case .0
How did he know the cancer left in the first place? Did his doctor confirm it or did he simply assume it did(lie) so he could bask in testimony-time glory like others do, this without first confirming with his doctors? undecided
Re: Shocking Truths About Miracles You Need to Know by petra1(m): 9:44am On Oct 29, 2021
Kobojunkie:
How did he know the cancer left in the first place? Did his doctor confirm it or did he simply assume it did(lie) so he could bask in testimony-time glory like others do, this without first confirming with his doctors? undecided

Why not listen to everything before judging. They have doctors there . People come with medical records. And above all things The sick person knows when he gets healed .
Re: Shocking Truths About Miracles You Need to Know by Kobojunkie: 9:50am On Oct 29, 2021
petra1:
Why not listen to everything before judging. They have doctors there . People come with medical records. And above all things The sick person knows when he gets healed .
If you had yourself bothered to read my comment well before judging it, you would have realize it a question asked....not a judgement. undecided

As for your claim that people come in with personal records, and doctors being there on site, I think that is hogwash and I know that you know it, only you in particular can't seem to help yourself where your Mogs are concerned. undecided
Re: Shocking Truths About Miracles You Need to Know by Ola17: 6:11pm On Oct 29, 2021
TenQ:

The blind shall remain blind. To him who does not have even the little he has shall be taken away from him>

Just answer the simple question.
Have you experienced or witnessed a miracle like the ones written in the Bible?
Re: Shocking Truths About Miracles You Need to Know by petra1(m): 6:43pm On Oct 29, 2021
Tessygists:

There is a live Healing Service going on with Pastor Chris Kindly watch with open heart. then let's discuss

https://cevirtualcenters.com/JOSEPHAGB

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gi9Xy5XjGqY

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Google Is God / What Is Faith? / How Would You Describe Your God To Other Faith?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.