Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,323 members, 7,815,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Miracles Are Fake, Christians Lie And Deceive Themselves About Miracles - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Miracles Are Fake, Christians Lie And Deceive Themselves About Miracles (1391 Views)

Using "I Love You" To Deceive Ladies For Sex / Shocking Truths About Miracles You Need to Know / All Miracles Are Fake, Theists Please Prove Me Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Miracles Are Fake, Christians Lie And Deceive Themselves About Miracles by Lighthouse50: 10:44am On Dec 20, 2022
jaephoenix:

We're still saying the same thing. Youre indicting all the MoGs by saying they aint true christians. But you forget in your haste to defend christianity that theyre the ones performing those 'miracles'
We dont seem to be on same page. If the topic were to be ^miracles done by pastors are fake^ then your post above might stand but the post condemned miracles and claimed it to be a lie. It even mentioned christian. You see..! Your post talked about a different group and listed another group which is confusion. I given you the set of people who are termed christians (chosen/elect)
Re: Miracles Are Fake, Christians Lie And Deceive Themselves About Miracles by Lighthouse50: 10:56am On Dec 20, 2022
jaephoenix:

So when it comes to miracles, just about any Christian gets healed. But when it comes to amputee limb regeneration, the story changes to only very few elite 'true christians' which gets more interesting cos we don't see any amputee limb regrow. Which means there are no true christians because we don't see any limb regeneration. Doesn't it sound strange? If you start yammering about faith, I'll quickly remind you that your Jesus said even if your faith is as tiny as a mustard seed, you'll be healed. I believe that was the tiniest fraction of a particle those goat herders that wrote the Bible could fathom.
If i keep repeating myself over and over and you are yet to comprehend, then i dont know what you want. Someone leads a church, sing song with JESUS In it, preach and do whatever doesnt mean the person is a true christian. Miracles performed by these true christians are not broadcasted and many dont know things are happening.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Popular Club House In Abakaliki Under Fire After Ladies Dressed Like Rev. Sister / More On Bilical Quiz / Do U Think Our Forefathers B4 Islam Or Christain Are In Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.