Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

2023: Are The Ex-generals Actually Backing Obi? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Are The Ex-generals Actually Backing Obi? (30454 Views)

LP Leaders Used By Ex-Generals To Topple Democracy - Soyinka / Terrorism, Niger Crisis: Tinubu Shuns ex-Generals For Incoming Cabinet / Ex-generals Demand Crackdown As Terrorists Kill Over 700 Soldiers In 18 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Are The Ex-generals Actually Backing Obi? by Tektronics12: 1:27pm On Dec 18, 2022
Abeg, who is the Tribe?.
Victorclean1:
Everyone know that Obi is the best choice. Again the old generals are trying their best to offer last hope of having
Nigeria in right track.

Only one tribe is dragging this nation back
Re: 2023: Are The Ex-generals Actually Backing Obi? by ThEGodBRoThEr2: 1:27pm On Dec 18, 2022
OGwales:
The same ex generals that destroyed Nigeria and silent Nigerians. Now they have lost relevance and they know Obi is perfect political puppet for them to use. Those generals are pained. Fela exposed all of them.

We are wiser now, Jagaban all the way.

Grandma has something to tell the ex generals
Nigerians can never allow a drug dealer, certificate forger and a bullion van thief to the helms of affair. The only Governor that built a flyover that connects Alausa treasury to his house at Bourdillon.

Even Sanwaolu is tired and has this to say below.

Re: 2023: Are The Ex-generals Actually Backing Obi? by EngrKemp: 1:33pm On Dec 18, 2022
I know ibb,obj,Gowon are all backing Obi and Obi will win
Re: 2023: Are The Ex-generals Actually Backing Obi? by bekpo(m): 1:40pm On Dec 18, 2022
They all backed Atiku Abubakar in 2019 General election against PMB, what was d outcome?

It makes no meaning!
Re: 2023: Are The Ex-generals Actually Backing Obi? by onyekabosco(m): 2:05pm On Dec 18, 2022
BigSarah:
No, they are all lying to him, every one knows Obi started his campaign too late when, almost every power broker has taken sides, that's why till date no valuable politician is with Obi, even amongst his own tribe.

ex-generals that can't draw governors, senators, HOR, and other elites are useless...

Obi is alone, his eyes would soon open like it did during PDP primaries..

Atiku is next, say no to rookies and drug barons
If it was Atiku now , the mouth will change, until we do away with hypocrisy, Nigeria won't be great
Re: 2023: Are The Ex-generals Actually Backing Obi? by Bennycollins: 2:11pm On Dec 18, 2022
casualobserver:

Likewise only certain groups of people deny the improvements in infrastrucure, rail, airports, roads, power, legislative reforms etc…things that don’t disappear after a govt has left. Like you said the reason they deny this is obvious.
Ignorance is bliss, pointless to continue with you. But just know that about 2trillion naira has been borrowed from China under the guise of infrastructural development at about 2.5%interest rate p.a, a paltry part of which has been used to do a few phoney projects you call infrastructure. The rest pilfered by your heroes in power, anyway perhap you are benefitting from the loots.
But you children and generation unborn will suffer it, as those projects can not pay those debts in 20yrs.
We are not all stupid but sadly, we all suffer for it.
Re: 2023: Are The Ex-generals Actually Backing Obi? by smartemperor042: 2:14pm On Dec 18, 2022
... Those you referred to as valuable politicians that are not supporting Obi are the real problem we have in Nigeria. They are those keeping us in bondage. Wise up!

BigSarah:
No, they are all lying to him, every one knows Obi started his campaign too late when, almost every power broker has taken sides, that's why till date no valuable politician is with Obi, even amongst his own tribe.

ex-generals that can't draw governors, senators, HOR, and other elites are useless...

Re: 2023: Are The Ex-generals Actually Backing Obi? by casualobserver: 2:18pm On Dec 18, 2022
Bennycollins:
Ignorance is bliss, pointless to continue with you. But just know that about 2trillion naira has been borrowed from China under the guise of infrastructural development at about 2.5%interest rate p.a, a paltry part of which has been used to do a few phoney projects you call infrastructure. The rest pilfered by your heroes in power, anyway perhap you are benefitting from the loots.
But you children and generation unborn will suffer it, as those projects can not pay those debts in 20yrs.

Pointless arguing with fools who celebrate 16 years of nothing. Kainji dam that we’ve been enjoying since the 1960s was funded with borrowed funds, Lagos Ibadan rail and express way can not be taken away, I was on the express yesterday I have not seen smooth roads on Lagos-Ibadan since the 1980s. Look I’m not going to even waste my time with retards. If we had borrowed to build all these I infrastructure projects in the 16years of PDP looting, the amounts borrowed would have been lower and the interests would be half way to being paid off. A project you fail to do execute today you will execute tommorow. It it will cost you more tommorow. If obj, yaradua or GEJ had done all these basic projects, Buhari will be doing something else. Because Buhari has done them, the next person will do something else but PDP did nothing in 16 years!!

You guys are so retard3d!!!!!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Are The Ex-generals Actually Backing Obi? by sapele914(m): 2:18pm On Dec 18, 2022
Curious345:

No oooo did you see LGA there ? No please .it's for the 774 LGA in Nigeria please.
Only his own local government he will win in Anambra State.
Re: 2023: Are The Ex-generals Actually Backing Obi? by sapele914(m): 2:22pm On Dec 18, 2022
Bennycollins:
Money tied to infrastructure was pilfered by who? Maybe you have an exposee about someone from your village in government?
Re: 2023: Are The Ex-generals Actually Backing Obi? by Curious345: 2:23pm On Dec 18, 2022
sapele914:
Only his own local government he will win in Anambra State.
nope..

Quit joking
Re: 2023: Are The Ex-generals Actually Backing Obi? by Bennycollins: 2:24pm On Dec 18, 2022
casualobserver:

Pointless arguing with fools who celebrate 16 years of nothing. Kainji dam that we’ve been enjoying since the 1960s was funded with borrowed funds, Lagos Ibadan rail and express way can not be taken away, I was on the express yesterday I have not seen smooth roads on Lagos-Ibadan since the 1980s. Look I’m not going to even waste my time with retards.
You are a bunkum for calling me a fool. You don't even know whom you are on with. I don't blame you after all this is a faceless forum. Any goat with a chinese phone can abuse anyone.
Re: 2023: Are The Ex-generals Actually Backing Obi? by casualobserver: 2:27pm On Dec 18, 2022
Bennycollins:
You are a bunkum for calling me a fool. You don't even know whom you are on with. I don't blame you after all this is a faceless forum. Any goat with a chinese phone can abuse anyone.

You are not just a f00l you are a r3tard, did you not call me stupid? Idiot!!!!

Who abused who first? M0r0n!!!!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Are The Ex-generals Actually Backing Obi? by Okhuadams(m): 2:29pm On Dec 18, 2022
Re: 2023: Are The Ex-generals Actually Backing Obi? by FreedomfromtheT: 2:35pm On Dec 18, 2022
obembet:
May the best candidate win
Amen.
Re: 2023: Are The Ex-generals Actually Backing Obi? by Obainomilano: 3:12pm On Dec 18, 2022
BigSarah:

and yet you have all this time to talk about someone who has no political value..hahahah obi is a nightmare to people like you and ur atiku that sold this country
Re: 2023: Are The Ex-generals Actually Backing Obi? by steeltrust: 3:22pm On Dec 18, 2022
BigSarah:

typical example of stomach infrastructure

I remember a time you sang Peter Obi praises now you’ve shifted to atiku
I guess you’ve been paid and out the future of your generation at risk cause you love money

Any way
You started late so when you tired you go rest
Re: 2023: Are The Ex-generals Actually Backing Obi? by Trustyourself: 5:37pm On Dec 18, 2022
BigSarah:

People like you are the bad eggs that need to be fished out of the good ones in Nigeria. People like you are the reason why Nigeria in the 21st century would be labeled the "world poverty capital". People like you are the reason why we are where we are today. Think of future...
Re: 2023: Are The Ex-generals Actually Backing Obi? by ebhaleleme51490: 5:49pm On Dec 18, 2022
Yes, I can name two to threeYes, I can name two to three...
Re: 2023: Are The Ex-generals Actually Backing Obi? by luluosas(m): 5:53pm On Dec 18, 2022
That's a good development
Re: 2023: Are The Ex-generals Actually Backing Obi? by Owologbo(m): 8:18pm On Dec 18, 2022
PandoraObi:
Hehehehehehehehe Peter Obi is on his own, only Obasanjo have clearly and unambiguously state his position the rest are still dangling, even babangida is backing Atiku, he mediated between Atiku and wike

What is the result of his mediation with Wike?
Re: 2023: Are The Ex-generals Actually Backing Obi? by Okarakwu: 9:07pm On Dec 18, 2022
And say yes to perceived thieves and criminals ?.......
BigSarah:

Re: 2023: Are The Ex-generals Actually Backing Obi? by Mrkindness: 9:28pm On Dec 18, 2022
BigSarah:

your tears just deh start you will cry tired by 2023
Re: 2023: Are The Ex-generals Actually Backing Obi? by Victorclean1: 9:30pm On Dec 18, 2022
Tektronics12:
Abeg, who is the Tribe?.

The tribe is not hidden. Any of the major tribes that glorify criminals, ready to votes criminal to represent Nigeria is the one am talking
Re: 2023: Are The Ex-generals Actually Backing Obi? by Victorclean1: 9:32pm On Dec 18, 2022
Juanmike:
Is it the tribe from the waste land of Nigeria?

I don't know ooo. The tribe has more holigans as their rulers , foster Bihari on naija and finally ready to vote a drug lord /criminals to rule Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 2023: Are The Ex-generals Actually Backing Obi? by chukwuma234: 9:57pm On Dec 18, 2022
OGwales:
The same ex generals that destroyed Nigeria and silent Nigerians. Now they have lost relevance and they know Obi is perfect political puppet for them to use. Those generals are pained. Fela exposed all of them.

We are wiser now, Jagaban all the way.

Grandma has something to tell the ex generals

Ignorance is a disease. The ex generals fought for Nigeria to remain one. What did you do for Nigeria? Even tax sef you no dey pay.
Re: 2023: Are The Ex-generals Actually Backing Obi? by OGwales(m): 10:37pm On Dec 18, 2022
chukwuma234:

Ignorance is a disease. The ex generals fought for Nigeria to remain one. What did you do for Nigeria? Even tax sef you no dey pay.

I wanted to educate you but the moment I saw saw your name, I would rather save my energy...

Re: 2023: Are The Ex-generals Actually Backing Obi? by Poleski: 11:15pm On Dec 18, 2022
Our in-coming President, Peter Obi!!
Re: 2023: Are The Ex-generals Actually Backing Obi? by Ganbite: 1:27pm On Dec 19, 2022
CanineOfJackal:
The only downside to Obi contesting is that he is not a perennial contestant like Atiku who only craves to improverish Nigeria with corruption.

Atiku will lose to SDP in third place

A young man, that is not the question asked here, the question is aside from supporting Tinubu what other wicked things do you do for a living
Re: 2023: Are The Ex-generals Actually Backing Obi? by ImperialYoruba: 1:31pm On Dec 19, 2022
I thought Obi is different from the old rulers that ruined Nigeria, no?

Abi Obi cannot tell the ex-Generals to go support corruption and leave him alone? grin grin

See una life!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Jonathan & Patience During Christmas Service (Pictures) / Caption These Pictures Of Ex-governor Amaechi / EFCC Arrests Attahiru Bafarawa Over Arms Purchase Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.