Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

How Can I Move On - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Move On (2302 Views)

I Am In A State Of Dilemma... Should I Move On? / Should I Move In With This Female Friend Of Mine On Lagos Island? / Should I Move Out Of My Parent's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Move On by Magnoliaa(f): 1:24am On Dec 19, 2022
Netflix needs your skill, dear Anon, lol.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Move On by cayorday89(m): 1:11pm On Dec 19, 2022
We see things in different perspective but one thing I want to point out to you about yourself which you said is that you don't like money, that is a lie from the pit of hell because every of your decisions was all about the money and your love for material things which only money could get and to top it, you are extremely greedy and played on people's emotion.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Move On by cayorday89(m): 1:17pm On Dec 19, 2022
Anon4509:

How on earth is accepting money from people yahoo, So all women who accept money from men are into yahoo?
It's not yahoo jàre, you have just practiced another type of fraud which we will find a name for soon. If what you did was right you won't be scared of the possible repercussions you thought of in your mind even when the guy is supposedly a sweet fella. It's your conscience telling you how wrong and bad a human being you are but your love for money and entitlement mentality makes you think it's a norm and not wrong because most people made it a norm to give to you.
Re: How Can I Move On by Mrmakaveli200: 5:56pm On Dec 19, 2022
Someone has invested his time, emotions, money on you and you are talking about moving on from a man who's still apparently on love with you. Really wish I can send him your address. Crook

1 Like

Re: How Can I Move On by Nwaotu10(m): 6:21pm On Dec 19, 2022
Yahoo girl.
Nemesis will catch up with you and deal with you ruthlessly.
Tom will ghost you in the most brutal way.

This, I have seen.
Re: How Can I Move On by saasala(m): 10:31pm On Dec 19, 2022
Anon4509:
I opened this anonymous account because I really need to know how to proceed with this. Before I continue I want to state that every single thing typed here is true and is currently my life story. Please, this is a long read and names have been changed to protect my identity.

I am not from a poor home and the reason why I think it’s necessary to say this is so people can give me a balanced advise without thinking money played a role in my decisions, my parents are middle class and doing well, I’ve never in my life struggled financially and I grew up with the best my parents could provide.

Few years ago I started meeting white foreign men online, I would talk to them, send pictures, chat and just spent time together. This slowly developed into these men sending me some money to take care of myself, this wasn’t a case of yahoo or leading these men on but they just simply provided when I complained about something, I took the money because why not. I would like to note at this point that I wasn’t dating any of those men and we were just friends I was also dating in Nigeria so for me it was just a friendly engagement with these strangers whom I’ll never meet, things also evaporated after a while and when the heat turned cold with these online men we would stop texting.

This was how I met Tom, he is a white man who is a shy guy who was new to dating or meeting women, he is a nerd. I’ve met and dated nerds before so I was used to the personality, to be more specific my type of men are nerds, Tom fell instantly in love with me, he slowly became obsessed with me and thought since I’m African then I have to be poor and struggling, I didn’t correct this assumption but instead fed into it as I considered it funny at the time.

We started talking everyday and few weeks later (I think a month) Tom asked me to be his girlfriend and we started dating, before we started dating Tom sent me money once or twice, nothing major just about 300 dollars or so.

Immediately we started dating, Tom started sending me money, I was in in uni and Tom began sending me about 1k dollars(sometimes more) every month because he got the idea I needed the money to take care of myself, after uni he rented an apartment for me, bought me a car because he said I’m too pretty to walk under the sun, paid for the furnishing etc I could tell he was in love but with his love came obsession, he wanted to always talk to me and I would give excuses, etc but I still provided balance because the money was quite sweet and I didn’t want to lose it, I do not love Tom in any way, and I believe I was giving him companionship in exchange for money so if he wanted to believe we were dating that was the little I could do.

I met Jerry a few months after uni, he is the sweetest most thoughtful man I’ve met, I instantly fell in love with him and he was the first man I had sex with, I spent a lot of time with him and we were so in love. I was still dating Tom at this point because I mean the extra money I was getting from Tom meant I could live extremely well, at this point I had stopped asking my parents for money and was dependent on Tom and the money I was getting from my job, I was earning about 200k.

I told Tom I was jobless so he wouldn’t stop taking care of me and I managed Tom, Jerry and my job well to ensure everyone was happy. I am also very big on my career, I just love money and living well too much, I like to buy expensive thing and I’ll rather not use my money for it.

Jerry was also taking care of my needs, He was earning extremely well, is a young millionaire so he sends me money monthly and bought anything I needed.

We are boyfriend and girlfriend and have plans to get married in a few years, Jerry has met my parents and knows knows about Tom but doesn’t care because he loves me and the relationship with Tom has been entirely virtual so he doesn’t think there’s anything there (to be fair Jerry doesn’t know the extent of my relationship with Tom or that Tom sends me money regularly) however Tom doesn’t know about Jerry.

I’ve been dating Tom for almost 3 years virtually, we have never seen each other but Tom wants us to see in a year’s time, he sponsored my relocation, paid for every single thing, I only paid for my visa processing myself from money I saved up, Tom also paid for my rent, and still sends me upkeep monthly. He says he loves me and wants to support me I don’t trust anyone so I save all the money he sends me for a rainy day.

I am still dating Jerry who sends me money monthly and we are planning our future, I want to end things with Tom but I do not know how to do it, I am scared he will track me down and kill me because of everything he has sacrificed for me, he’s also obsessed with me and has tried knowing my address multiple times but I’ve been wise enough to never release it.

I’ve thought about disappearing (deactivating the app we communicate on) but he knows my social media accounts and I really don’t want to have to deactivate my accounts as I struggled to build it and currently have a lot of followers. I also think disappearing won’t work.

Please, how can I successfully break up with Tom without losing my life ? I also don’t want Jerry to be aware of the complexities of my relationship with Tom, he might get very angry because Jerry loves me too much and gets jealous easily, He hates other men he perceives have feelings for me being around me.

Paying Tom back the money he has spent which runs into thousands and thousands of dollars IS NOT an option because he willingly gave me every thing and I will not put myself in a negative financial situation because of him, Tom also has my nude pictures and although he’s a sweet person I know will never do anything like leak it I really don’t want to take that risk.

I’ve slowly began fighting with Tom so I can use that as an excuse to end things but so far it’s not working. I also do not want to get arrested, even though I believe I didn’t commit any crime I’ll rather not be arrested and have my parents reputation ruined because they’re fairly popular.

I feel no guilt for this nor do I have any remorse because I did nothing wrong and I provided companionship in exchange for money which isn’t a crime but more of feeling greedy.

Please, I need tips and practical solutions not judgement. I’m not a saint and will never be which is fine.

Go to Google and search "Romance scam"...That sums up everything. You are a scammer; a criminial

1 Like

Re: How Can I Move On by sholay2011(m): 11:35pm On Dec 19, 2022
You are wicked. Repent of your wicked ways for real and be truthful for once, to Tom (that's if he is a real person).
Re: How Can I Move On by Originalsly: 3:54am On Dec 20, 2022
Anon4509:

I feel no guilt for this nor do I have any remorse because I did nothing wrong and I provided companionship in exchange for money which isn’t a crime but more of feeling greedy.

Why would you want advice if you think you did nothing wrong? Why not simply tell him that your fiancé is demanding more of your time and you will not be readily available to comfort him? Why not?

Needs... White nerds.... they are ones that usually be doing mass shootings of innocent people when upset about something. You see nothing wrong in what you've been doing ..... will he? He put all his faith in you .... whenever he is shoved aside.... he can go all out to get back at you.... even if it means going after your family.... don't forget.... he is a nerd.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Move On by frozen70(f): 12:40am On Dec 21, 2022
Anon4509:
I opened this anonymous account because I really need to know how to proceed with this. Before I continue I want to state that every single thing typed here is true and is currently my life story. Please, this is a long read and names have been changed to protect my identity.

I am not from a poor home and the reason why I think it’s necessary to say this is so people can give me a balanced advise without thinking money played a role in my decisions, my parents are middle class and doing well, I’ve never in my life struggled financially and I grew up with the best my parents could provide.

Few years ago I started meeting white foreign men online, I would talk to them, send pictures, chat and just spent time together. This slowly developed into these men sending me some money to take care of myself, this wasn’t a case of yahoo or leading these men on but they just simply provided when I complained about something, I took the money because why not. I would like to note at this point that I wasn’t dating any of those men and we were just friends I was also dating in Nigeria so for me it was just a friendly engagement with these strangers whom I’ll never meet, things also evaporated after a while and when the heat turned cold with these online men we would stop texting.

This was how I met Tom, he is a white man who is a shy guy who was new to dating or meeting women, he is a nerd. I’ve met and dated nerds before so I was used to the personality, to be more specific my type of men are nerds, Tom fell instantly in love with me, he slowly became obsessed with me and thought since I’m African then I have to be poor and struggling, I didn’t correct this assumption but instead fed into it as I considered it funny at the time.

We started talking everyday and few weeks later (I think a month) Tom asked me to be his girlfriend and we started dating, before we started dating Tom sent me money once or twice, nothing major just about 300 dollars or so.

Immediately we started dating, Tom started sending me money, I was in in uni and Tom began sending me about 1k dollars(sometimes more) every month because he got the idea I needed the money to take care of myself, after uni he rented an apartment for me, bought me a car because he said I’m too pretty to walk under the sun, paid for the furnishing etc I could tell he was in love but with his love came obsession, he wanted to always talk to me and I would give excuses, etc but I still provided balance because the money was quite sweet and I didn’t want to lose it, I do not love Tom in any way, and I believe I was giving him companionship in exchange for money so if he wanted to believe we were dating that was the little I could do.

I met Jerry a few months after uni, he is the sweetest most thoughtful man I’ve met, I instantly fell in love with him and he was the first man I had sex with, I spent a lot of time with him and we were so in love. I was still dating Tom at this point because I mean the extra money I was getting from Tom meant I could live extremely well, at this point I had stopped asking my parents for money and was dependent on Tom and the money I was getting from my job, I was earning about 200k.

I told Tom I was jobless so he wouldn’t stop taking care of me and I managed Tom, Jerry and my job well to ensure everyone was happy. I am also very big on my career, I just love money and living well too much, I like to buy expensive thing and I’ll rather not use my money for it.

Jerry was also taking care of my needs, He was earning extremely well, is a young millionaire so he sends me money monthly and bought anything I needed.

We are boyfriend and girlfriend and have plans to get married in a few years, Jerry has met my parents and knows knows about Tom but doesn’t care because he loves me and the relationship with Tom has been entirely virtual so he doesn’t think there’s anything there (to be fair Jerry doesn’t know the extent of my relationship with Tom or that Tom sends me money regularly) however Tom doesn’t know about Jerry.

I’ve been dating Tom for almost 3 years virtually, we have never seen each other but Tom wants us to see in a year’s time, he sponsored my relocation, paid for every single thing, I only paid for my visa processing myself from money I saved up, Tom also paid for my rent, and still sends me upkeep monthly. He says he loves me and wants to support me I don’t trust anyone so I save all the money he sends me for a rainy day.

I am still dating Jerry who sends me money monthly and we are planning our future, I want to end things with Tom but I do not know how to do it, I am scared he will track me down and kill me because of everything he has sacrificed for me, he’s also obsessed with me and has tried knowing my address multiple times but I’ve been wise enough to never release it.

I’ve thought about disappearing (deactivating the app we communicate on) but he knows my social media accounts and I really don’t want to have to deactivate my accounts as I struggled to build it and currently have a lot of followers. I also think disappearing won’t work.

Please, how can I successfully break up with Tom without losing my life ? I also don’t want Jerry to be aware of the complexities of my relationship with Tom, he might get very angry because Jerry loves me too much and gets jealous easily, He hates other men he perceives have feelings for me being around me.

Paying Tom back the money he has spent which runs into thousands and thousands of dollars IS NOT an option because he willingly gave me every thing and I will not put myself in a negative financial situation because of him, Tom also has my nude pictures and although he’s a sweet person I know will never do anything like leak it I really don’t want to take that risk.

I’ve slowly began fighting with Tom so I can use that as an excuse to end things but so far it’s not working. I also do not want to get arrested, even though I believe I didn’t commit any crime I’ll rather not be arrested and have my parents reputation ruined because they’re fairly popular.

Please, I need tips and practical solutions not judgement. I’m not a saint and will never be which is fine.

I am not here to judge you

But you are worst than a yahoo and a scammer

Your case is the most difficult story I have read here and have nothing to offer as advice

You are living a deceitful life with no remorse

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Move On by Nobody: 5:15am On Dec 21, 2022
When karma catches you we will be here to type RIP! Hungry girls always choke on other people’s money. He could just as easily find a hungry man from your country and state and he could have you harmed for less than $50. The world is small now so you better watch your back.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Move On by MMotimo: 6:05am On Dec 21, 2022
At the minimum, you should return the money you’ve been taking from Tom but you said that’s not an option.

You already suspect that Tom will release your nudes but you don’t want to deactivate your social media accounts because of the followership you’ve built.

You claim to love Jerry but here you are, hiding the extent of your involvement with Tom and the financial benefits which you’ve been receiving for years and which you continue to receive.

You sound like a completely selfish person whose beginning and end is 100% self-interest. Even now, you don’t have any remorse for how you’ve treated both men. You’re simply concerned about saving your skin with zero restitution.

It’s common in situations like yours for everything to implode and for your worst nightmares to come true- you lose Jerry, you have a vengeful Tom come after you and maybe your nudes are spread to your followers.

When you are able to set yourself aside for a moment and put yourself in the shoes of those men, you will gain strength to do what your conscience is telling you.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Move On by mrblessed(m): 9:19am On Dec 21, 2022
Anon4509:

Nawa o, Nawa o, and Nawa o again. Some of our women are truly wonderful.
Re: How Can I Move On by Brian47(m): 7:53am On Dec 22, 2022
Congratulations you committed fraud
Re: How Can I Move On by AyobamiIsaac12: 12:39pm On Dec 22, 2022
Anon4509:

Wow!!! This gender never ceases to amaze me. Do you even have conscience??
Re: How Can I Move On by pennzo: 1:35pm On Dec 22, 2022
Re: How Can I Move On by LOKOLESCO(m): 3:15pm On Dec 22, 2022
Hmmmmm,in my own End,i will advise u to tell tom the truth and let it set u free,since u have safe up all the money sent to u i think he wouldn't take u as a scammer in that sense but in order to condolne his affection towards u,You need to fill that void in a manners that we befit you.
I prayed it all ends well though cos its not easy to toyed with nerd feelings at all.
And this will serve as a lesson for ladys of nowadays in other to be lenient and not sniff the food u dnt have interest in eating.
Re: How Can I Move On by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 22, 2022
AyobamiIsaac12:
Wow!!! This gender never ceases to amaze me. Do you even have conscience??

Stop with this “gender” bullshit, honestly! It’s getting old now! It’s your generation! It’s your counterparts! Yahoo boys get yahoo girls! LOL! Who cursed your generation? What did your parents do that you sick kids are paying for

Women have levels the same way men have levels… so enjoy your breakfast genZ! LOL!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Move On by Oxala17: 5:50pm On Dec 22, 2022
Anon4509:

Na ojukokoro go kill you last last, olobo Tom & Jerry
Re: How Can I Move On by Vision101(m): 12:04am On Dec 23, 2022
You are a champion. Please refund every cent that Tom gave to you and tell him the truth.

These white men can be stupid when they see that thing. You showed him your that thing and he got hooked up.
Re: How Can I Move On by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 23, 2022
You don't love Tom. But you were busy deceiving him while obtaining from him under false pretences abi?

Yahoo boys and girls nor do pass this one. You are a proper cold-hearted fraudster. He trusted you and gave you his heart but you ended up using him like a disposable sanitary pad.

May Jerry do 70 times worse unto you what you have done to Tom and ay EFCC catch up with you.

Say a big amen.

That's if this story is true anyway.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advice On What To Say To A Young Girl Who Experienced Her First Menstrual / Am I On The Right Track? Pls Advise! / Is It Right To Keep Pictures Of Deceased Family Members Still Hanging??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.