Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,497 members, 7,954,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:07 PM

Delta Man Weds Two Women Same Day - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Delta Man Weds Two Women Same Day (2475 Views)

Hisbah Commission Weds Two Repentant Sex Workers In Bauchi (photos) / Delta Man To Wed Two Women Same Day (Photo) / Abiriba Man, Ejindu Weds Two Women In Abia, Kisses Them (White Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Man Weds Two Women Same Day by nicerod(m): 10:31am On Dec 19, 2022
grin grin

Opor leti

3$ome every day

Re: Delta Man Weds Two Women Same Day by God1000(m): 10:34am On Dec 19, 2022
Truvelisback:
Money answereth all things.
well, you are right to some extent
Re: Delta Man Weds Two Women Same Day by Prettygirl200(f): 10:37am On Dec 19, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Lolss.. cheesy

Plz Get the Money Fast.

Many Nairaland Babes here, need ur 'Empowerment'.
What joy do you all derive calling ladies names, like what joy? Do u have a mother at all? Pls change your mentality it's not good!!!
Re: Delta Man Weds Two Women Same Day by faceLAGOS: 11:10am On Dec 19, 2022
Are they virgins?

1 Like

Re: Delta Man Weds Two Women Same Day by Vinnie2000(m): 11:46am On Dec 19, 2022
Prettygirl200:
What joy do you all derive calling ladies names, like what joy? Do u have a mother at all? Pls change your mentality it's not good!!!

Hahaha..

Why are u Triggered? cheesy

I thought u said you are 22 Years?

Or You are 34 and dat 22 is ur Football Age?

I am only Trying to Help our Single Nairaland Ladies here...
Re: Delta Man Weds Two Women Same Day by Prettygirl200(f): 1:00pm On Dec 19, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Hahaha..

Why are u Triggered? cheesy

I thought u said you are 22 Years?

Or You are 34 and dat 22 is ur Football Age?

I am only Trying to Help our Single Nairaland Ladies here...

m not triggered by anything, m not 34 neither am I 22 m just telling u to do unto others what u would want them to to do you. U have a mother and you have sisters, stop talking down on ladies, it's not good.
Re: Delta Man Weds Two Women Same Day by Orgasmgiver123(m): 2:40pm On Dec 19, 2022
Klinee:
Please stop lying against the Bible, Isaiah 4 vs 1 is talking about desperate women who wants to marry by every possible means, it might be polygamy or monogamy.
Read the topic, read the bible verse, comprehend well or ask someone to explain to you, then come back and modify your comment

Damn... nasty... I'm out of here
Re: Delta Man Weds Two Women Same Day by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 19, 2022
Prettygirl200:

Kaiii..so r u sayin u hsv yansh...big yansh?? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta Man Weds Two Women Same Day by Klinee: 5:41pm On Dec 19, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

Read the topic, read the bible verse, comprehend well or ask someone to explain to you, then come back and modify your comment

Damn... nasty... I'm out of here
Before quoting Bible verses try to read and understand. Isaiah 4 vs 1 is talking about women who are desperate and ready to marry by all means and she started doing what women don't normal do, like, toasting a man she likes instead of waiting for the man to make moves first, ready to pay her bride price, ready to shelter herself, ready to feed herself, thing ought to be done by the man, all just because she wants to marry. Some might went too far toasting a man that they are aware that he is already engaged to seven women just to get married.

I just gave brief summary of what Isaiah 4 vs 1 is talking about. I don't see any reason why you should quote such verse here when there is no evidence of desperation among this women. Polygamy has been a normal cultural practice in our land and very common practice in the Bible. Most of the women getting married to polygamous home are usually not desperate as you presumed.
Polygamous marriage is normal kind of marriage in our culture.
Re: Delta Man Weds Two Women Same Day by Orgasmgiver123(m): 6:16pm On Dec 19, 2022
Klinee:
Before quoting Bible verses try to read and understand. Isaiah 4 vs 1 is talking about women who are desperate and ready to marry by all means and she started doing what women don't normal do, like, toasting a man she likes instead of waiting for the man to make moves first, ready to pay her bride price, ready to shelter herself, ready to feed herself, thing ought to be done by the man, all just because she wants to marry. Some might went too far toasting a man that they are aware that he is already engaged to seven women just to get married.

I just gave brief summary of what Isaiah 4 vs 1 is talking about. I don't see any reason why you should quote such verse here when there is no evidence of desperation among this women. Polygamy has been a normal cultural practice in our land and very common practice in the Bible. Most of the women getting married to polygamous home are usually not desperate as you presumed.
Polygamous marriage is normal kind of marriage in our culture.
Stfu bro
If the women ain't desperate, they won't get married to one man at once.
You no dey reason?
No mention me again Abeg
Re: Delta Man Weds Two Women Same Day by Klinee: 7:12pm On Dec 19, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

Stfu bro
If the women ain't desperate, they won't get married to one man at once.
You no dey reason?
No mention me again Abeg
like I told you before, polygamy is well accepted kind of marriage, most of the women going into polygamy do that because the man come to them not them(women) going to meet him.
The desperate is not what Isaiah 4 vs 1 is emphasizing on rather doing what women usually see as downgrading to their ego when they intend to get married which I listed in my earlier mentioned to you.
Re: Delta Man Weds Two Women Same Day by Orgasmgiver123(m): 8:02pm On Dec 19, 2022
Klinee:
like I told you before, polygamy is well accepted kind of marriage, most of the women going into polygamy do that because the man come to them not them(women) going to meet him.
The desperate is not what Isaiah 4 vs 1 is emphasizing on rather doing what women usually see as downgrading to their ego when they intend to get married which I listed in my earlier mentioned to you.
Stfu bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hmm... / Single Mother Pregnant With My Child: Good For Marriage? / Ladies That Cry!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.