Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Most Indebted States As At September 2022 (picture) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Most Indebted States As At September 2022 (picture) (2738 Views)

Most Indebted States In Nigeria 2023 / Lagos Tops List Of Highly Indebted States With N797b. Delta, Ogun, Rivers Follow / DMO Releases List Of Indebted States And How Much They Owe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Indebted States As At September 2022 (picture) by duro4chang(m): 2:46pm On Dec 18, 2022
Great2017:

And what is the present state of the economy? So, Tinubu's template is what Buhari has been using all this while. No wonder inflation, poverty, hardship, corruption, nepotism and insecurity are astronomically high. Why is Tinubu not proud of the Buhari led Federal Government that has been using his template?
Can you compare the development of Lagos to that of your village? Kindly mention the name of your state and let us together do the analysis. I am not from Lagos and for sure I can't compare my state with Lagos.
Re: Most Indebted States As At September 2022 (picture) by Great2017: 2:56pm On Dec 18, 2022
duro4chang:
Can you compare the development of Lagos to that of your village? Kindly mention the name of your state and let us together do the analysis. I am not from Lagos and for sure I can't compare my state with Lagos.
It is just like saying you want to compare London to Sheffield. That is silliness to do. Lagos is a former capital territory and my State isn't. So, it is not an objective comparison. Compare your fantastic Lagos to other country's capital cities like Cairo, Johannesburg and Abu Dhabi.
Re: Most Indebted States As At September 2022 (picture) by duro4chang(m): 3:00pm On Dec 18, 2022
Great2017:

It is just like saying you want to compare London to Sheffield. That is silliness to do. Lagos is a former capital territory and my State isn't. So, it is not an objective comparison. Compare your fantastic Lagos to other country's capital cities like Cairo and Johannesburg.
You na don start ooo. You don dey change the narrative. Naija, I hail thee. Remember, before Lagos a place in Nigeria was made a Capita and now a place is a capital yet none of them can match Lagos economy.
Re: Most Indebted States As At September 2022 (picture) by Great2017: 3:06pm On Dec 18, 2022
duro4chang:
You na don start ooo. You don dey change the narrative. Naija, I hail thee. Remember, before Lagos a place in Nigeria was made a Capita and now a place is a capital yet none of them can match Lagos economy.
I do objective comparison not a foolish one like comparing Gombe to Lagos. If at all I want to compare both of them, i will consider their output against their input over the same period of time. That is the objective thing to do.
Re: Most Indebted States As At September 2022 (picture) by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:10pm On Dec 18, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Lagos and dept are inseparable

Where are all the generated IGR going, Tinubu pocket I believe

You don't understand anything.

The United States is the biggest debtor in the world. Go and ask them what they do with their revenues?
Re: Most Indebted States As At September 2022 (picture) by duro4chang(m): 3:13pm On Dec 18, 2022
Great2017:

I do objective comparison not a foolish one like comparing Gombe to Lagos. If at all I want to compare both of them, i will consider their output against their input over the same period of time. That is the objective thing to do.
You have nothing seasonable to say. Kindly go and sit down.
Re: Most Indebted States As At September 2022 (picture) by Great2017: 3:17pm On Dec 18, 2022
duro4chang:
You have nothing seasonable to say. Kindly go and sit down.
At least, I have been able to puncture your tissue of lie.

My State may not have Lagos kind of infrastructure but Lagos has under performed since 1999 consdering the its huge debt profile, IGR and Federal allocation.
Re: Most Indebted States As At September 2022 (picture) by duro4chang(m): 3:27pm On Dec 18, 2022
Great2017:

At least, I have been able to puncture your tissue of lie.

My State may not have Lagos kind of infrastructure but Lagos has under performed since 1999 consdering the its huge debt profile, IGR and Federal allocation.
Thank you go and manage your state that is less indebted. Merry christmas
Re: Most Indebted States As At September 2022 (picture) by saobobo80: 3:32pm On Dec 18, 2022
But they said they have built Lagos therefore they will build Nigeria. Sense is very scarce in this country.
Re: Most Indebted States As At September 2022 (picture) by Great2017: 3:34pm On Dec 18, 2022
duro4chang:
Thank you go and manage your state that is less indebted. Merry christmas
Merry Christmas to you too and direct your actions and decisions to ways that would make Nigeria a better place for all Nigerians including the generation unborn
Re: Most Indebted States As At September 2022 (picture) by duro4chang(m): 5:37pm On Dec 18, 2022
Great2017:

Merry Christmas to you too and direct your actions and decisions to ways that would make Nigeria a better place for all Nigerians including the generation unborn
Yeah! I am just doing it. May God crown my effort with success. I will also advise that you let the change we are all talking about start from you.
Re: Most Indebted States As At September 2022 (picture) by Superwave16320: 5:41pm On Dec 18, 2022
Mad Igbo which of the state not indebted is building a rail n seaport at the same time ?

PrinceOfLagos:
Lagos and debt are inseparable

Where are all the generated IGR going, Tinubu pocket I believe
Re: Most Indebted States As At September 2022 (picture) by Great2017: 5:59pm On Dec 18, 2022
duro4chang:
Yeah! I am just doing it. May God crown my effort with success. I will also advise that you let the change we are all talking about start from you.
In my little way, I am doing my best to allow love to guide and lead my actions and decisions. I pray we elect leaders that would take our country back to the path of success and greatness. It is a debt we owe our country.
Re: Most Indebted States As At September 2022 (picture) by duro4chang(m): 6:15pm On Dec 18, 2022
Great2017:

In my little way, I am doing my best to allow love to guide and lead my actions and decisions. I pray we elect leaders that would take our country back to the path of success and greatness. It is a debt we owe our country.
Right.
Re: Most Indebted States As At September 2022 (picture) by asanausana91: 6:21pm On Dec 18, 2022
Trillion into an old senile man account.
Re: Most Indebted States As At September 2022 (picture) by aje55393: 6:23pm On Dec 18, 2022
Lagos and debt are inseparable Where are all the generated IGR going, Tinubu pocket I believeLagos and debt are inseparable Where are all the generated IGR going, Tinubu pocket I believe...
Re: Most Indebted States As At September 2022 (picture) by Raheeqilmaktoom: 7:57pm On Dec 18, 2022
What's Bauchi doing there? Anyone from Bauchi to shed more light on this?
Re: Most Indebted States As At September 2022 (picture) by Nicepoker(m): 8:28pm On Dec 18, 2022
duro4chang:
Many people lack knowledge of governance and finance. America is one of the greatest debtors.
Why don't Americans run to Nigeria in the name of japa.
Re: Most Indebted States As At September 2022 (picture) by duro4chang(m): 9:01pm On Dec 18, 2022
Nicepoker:
Why don't Americans run to Nigeria in the name of japa.
It means you don't see Americans, Britons, Chinese, Japanese etc in Nigeria?
Re: Most Indebted States As At September 2022 (picture) by Nicepoker(m): 10:30pm On Dec 18, 2022
duro4chang:
It means you don't see Americans, Britons, Chinese, Japanese etc in Nigeria?
keep deceiving yourself. Twist the narrative to suit your optics.
Re: Most Indebted States As At September 2022 (picture) by duro4chang(m): 11:08pm On Dec 18, 2022
Nicepoker:
keep deceiving yourself. Twist the narrative to suit your optics.
I will advise you to get sense. If Nigeria is as bad as you portray her how come we still have whites from the so called developed world coming to Nigeria? Can't you see Chinese here and there in Nigeria. Are Britons, Americans, Japanese, Germans not doing well here? With the huge debt of Lagos, she is still the 5th economy in African. What are we saying? You don't need to play politics with everything.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

May Be FG Should Suspend Abia Monthly Allocation For Now / Davido Rocks Military Uniform As He Replied New Baby Mama's (video) / Ndiigbo & Biafrans: Time To Properly Honour Our Dead Heroes In Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.