Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,170 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

Don't Let Menopause Get Hold Of You - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Don't Let Menopause Get Hold Of You (604 Views)

Don't Let Your Daughter Be Too Close To Their Pastor- Journalist Advises Mothers / No Matter How Sad Their Story Is, Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House / Why Do some Men Date Women Till They get close to menopause Without Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Let Menopause Get Hold Of You by olar2g(m): 6:25pm On Dec 18, 2022
Get you baby before it is too late.
As long as u can still menstruate u can still be a mother.
Make d decision now and let's fix it together
WhatsApp+2347032750521
Mr. John
Re: Don't Let Menopause Get Hold Of You by olar2g(m): 10:53am On Dec 19, 2022
We may think that God's time is the best, but one need to act first before God move for u.
Our success story is 89% accurate and we have put smile on many mother's face.
So do not waste ur time make that call or chat with us that will change ur story
WhatsApp 07032750521
Mr. John
Re: Don't Let Menopause Get Hold Of You by olar2g(m): 4:51pm On Dec 19, 2022
Hello everyone. Today, just a few days away from the big day, from meeting my baby, from probably the most magical and life-changing day of my life, I wanted to put a few words down, black on white, to tell you about my pregnancy. And somehow, to tell it to me too, so that I never forget it. A perfectly imperfect pregnancy. Sweet, easy, from which I really enjoyed every moment. But also, a pregnancy with a somewhat anxious background, due to a relatively rare complication (I say “relatively”, because it is not SO rare, about one pregnancy out of 250) that led to a lot of controls all along, hopes, big disappointments and a birth that finally won’t happen as I had hoped. But overall, a wonderful experience. A beautiful journey to motherhood. I loved being pregnant, and I also understood that when it comes to motherhood, you can’t control anything. These 9 months of my life will have taught me to be resilient, to cope, to accept,to enjoy the positive and to relax more than ever. Let me tell you all about it! Here goes my pregnancy story.
Re: Don't Let Menopause Get Hold Of You by olar2g(m): 3:51pm On Dec 20, 2022
Angel Omenosa: Last year, I went to the doctor complaining of tender breasts. I was asked to give details of my last menstrual cycle. Come to think, I remember saying, it has been a while. The doctor gave me a urine test and it gave a positive result. She then proceeds to send me to the Pathology for me to give blood. The results were phoned to me the next day. To my shock, the result was a definite negative.
And I said to myself when will this happen to me, as my friend are counting the second or third child
Sis. Nothing to worry about, just make that call and things will be just fine.
Re: Don't Let Menopause Get Hold Of You by olar2g(m): 11:51pm On Dec 21, 2022
I believe the only way out of shame and problems is to speak out for help, silent can't help us it only cause worries and pains which may lead to depression, frustrations and pain.
The best thing is to discuss with the expect and see our that case can be resolved in the twinkle of an eye.
That is why we are hear...
That is why we care...
That is why we made this research to solve this issues and bring out that smile back to ur face.
We are waiting for ur call or chat
WhatsApp 07032750521
Mr. John
Re: Don't Let Menopause Get Hold Of You by olar2g(m): 2:13pm On Dec 23, 2022
Menopause no get cure o, hurry up now before it is too late.
We can only work with you now that u are still menstruating, at this stage there is hope and it is 70% successful. Tears will not change things why stressing ur tear glands.
We are here for u
Thanks
Re: Don't Let Menopause Get Hold Of You by olar2g(m): 11:34am On Jan 02, 2023
Happy new year to you guys,
This is the beginning of a new era, a year full with many promises and hope.
We a here to enlightened you on ur faith of getting pregnant at ur late 40's. Everything is possible only when u try to take that steps for another try.
Please do not look down on urself, it is still happening here in Naija and everywhere in the world.
What u need to do is just give us that call that will change ur story

(1) (Reply)

God Bless All Women.... / I Am Missing My Family / Do You Think A Black Coach Would One Day Lead A Team That Would Win D World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.