Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,121 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' (77548 Views)

Obi’s Supporter Threatens Tribunal Judge, Posts Photo Of His Little Children / Is Wike Wearing Asiwaju Logo Themed Cap? / Rev Fr Alia, APC Benue Governorship Candidate Rocks Asiwaju Cap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 18, 2022
Tinubu is like old Roger going to his grave... he's half way to his grave and he's contesting for presidency.

A criminal vying for the Office of the presidency and the youth urchins whose Future is being mortgaged are cheering him on.

continue... breakfast go reach everybody.

whoever wins, my Australian Passport remains valid.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' by osazuwa23: 10:07pm On Dec 18, 2022
congrats to mbappe pessi fans are crying
iwaeda:
Tinubu campaigned With Lionel Messi Picture as Emilokan.

https://twitter.com/officialABAT/status/1604549540543078402
Re: Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' by 07kjb: 10:09pm On Dec 18, 2022
LegendHero:
See cruise.

Obiidiots will now start premium wailing nao.

Even Qatar is BATified. The logo everywhere.

Mumu
Re: Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' by Tareq1105: 10:12pm On Dec 18, 2022
Goodday90:
I won’t be suprised if Urchins claim that Lagos made Messi,those people can claim anything
If they can claim Donald dukes childhood pics and also steal pics of an Indonesian hotel
This one go be nothing to them

You obituary people waste your time on Tinubu matter instead of concentrating on your postponed and suspended rallies.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' by Nchenches: 10:13pm On Dec 18, 2022
iwaeda:
Tinubu campaigned With Lionel Messi Picture as Emilokan.

https://twitter.com/officialABAT/status/1604549540543078402

Bola Tinubu, after the APC alliance you masterminded destroyed Nigeria's Super Eagles, you now come to associate with Lionel Messi.
Messi will be ashamed of associating him with a drug trafficking baron, Tinubu
Re: Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' by fabian063: 10:13pm On Dec 18, 2022
Benwallt:
Just like obi is a seasoned saboteur and looter
Looters don't leave money behind
Re: Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' by Tareq1105: 10:14pm On Dec 18, 2022
BadRadio:
Tinubu is like old Roger going to his grave... he's half way to his grave and he's contesting for presidency.

A criminal vying for the Office of the presidency and the youth urchins whose Future is being mortgaged are cheering him on.

continue... breakfast go reach everybody.

whoever wins, my Australian Passport remains valid.

Who dash you passport? Talking as if he knows the way to Immigration Office.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' by Elsueno: 10:14pm On Dec 18, 2022
grin

I just instinctively dislike dis man, there is just something really off about him, Not d mental & physical aspects ( Those are pretty obvious).....There is just something really wrong about him?..I just can't put my finger on it
Re: Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' by Amaggedon: 10:14pm On Dec 18, 2022
LegendHero:
See cruise.

If senselessnes were to be a person.
Re: Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' by azikiweironsi(m): 10:15pm On Dec 18, 2022
This is magnificent grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' by Tareq1105: 10:16pm On Dec 18, 2022
Nchenches:

Bola Tinubu, after the APC alliance you masterminded destroyed Nigeria's Super Eagles, you now come to associate with Lionel Messi.
Messi will be ashamed of associating him with a drug trafficking baron, Tinubu

He used to traffic in drugs with your father.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' by jcross19: 10:17pm On Dec 18, 2022
Benwallt:
Very well in order.
Messi is a seasoned footballer.
Tinubu is a seasoned politician .
They are both kings in their own lane.

Obi can be likened to Carius, a bloody disaster whose contract needs to be terminated immediately. Obi belongs to a feeder team.

how do you want trust these guys with your future? Someone that stole the oice of someone , claimed the ownership of it? Now see editing work done by one yahoo guy , the Op claimed it was done by tinubu that could not help APC flag how did it edit that? This is fraud. APC is a scam!
Re: Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' by kelly72: 10:17pm On Dec 18, 2022
This is vintage Tinubu, a man who forges and fakes everything including his parents, his name, DOB, Schools attended, where he worked etc. Now is to photoshop Messi.
Spits.
Re: Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' by Lionstep: 10:20pm On Dec 18, 2022
Obaofaba:

Tell them.

Obidients, stop hating.

Nzogbu Nzogbu politics will take you nowhere.

Lolz..... Obasanjo has ruled Nigeria before but what did Yoruba people gain from his ruling, they're all fighting for their pockets, but unfortunately people like you who suppose to be fighting for the betterment of your nation has decided to turn tribalistic, I really wish you all well in coming years

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' by Myablew: 10:21pm On Dec 18, 2022
I see say you be lady.. I for talk.

BigSarah:
Comparing himself to a seasoned athlete, I'm sure Messi will be in disgust

Eww what tom-foolery is this, your party was in power for 8 years, made everything worse that you promised you were gonna make better

And now all you lots can say is emilokan, truly it's your turn to continue the destruction of Nigeria.

Tinubu paid supporters stop quoting me, My pity only goes to ordinary Nigerians that are cheering for APC, on the basis of Tribe and religion, shame.

Vote Atiku, say no to rookies and drug barons

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' by lifenija: 10:22pm On Dec 18, 2022
LegendHero:
See cruise.

back ward ever
Re: Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' by Nchenches: 10:22pm On Dec 18, 2022
Tareq1105:

He used to traffic in drugs with your father.

Remember how the US went into Panama and arrested a seating president of Panama who had drug trafficking record before he became president of Panama?
If any miracle makes Tinubu president of Nigeria, he risks arrest by the US government.
It's known globally that Tinubu was part of a drug trafficking syndicate in Chicago. Nobody can stamp that out.
Have you ever seen a modern country presided over by a globally known drug trafficking man?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' by IreneJane: 10:23pm On Dec 18, 2022
BigSarah:
Comparing himself to a seasoned athlete, I'm sure Messi will be in disgust

Eww what tom-foolery is this, your party was in power for 8 years, made everything worse that you promised you were gonna make better

And now all you lots can say is emilokan, truly it's your turn to continue the destruction of Nigeria.

Tinubu paid supporters stop quoting me, My pity only goes to ordinary Nigerians that are cheering for APC, on the basis of Tribe and religion, shame.

Vote Atiku, say no to rookies and drug barons

He's also a seasoned/ pepper politician..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' by ahnie: 10:24pm On Dec 18, 2022
Bobo Chicago never disappoints.

Re: Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' by Vintage100(m): 10:26pm On Dec 18, 2022
Elsueno:
grin

I just instinctively dislike dis man, there is just something really off about him, Not d mental & physical aspects ( Those are pretty obvious).....There is just something really wrong about him?..I just can't put my finger on it

Your comment shows that you are either Igbo or from south south, because it is rare for a Yoruba person to say he he or she instinctively hate Tinubu no matter his or her political leanings prove me wrong. As for me I'm a Yoruba by the name Abolaji Adeniji, and I'm voting Obi. I can post proof of my ethnicity here. Your comment shows that you are ethnically myopic and sentimental.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' by 5starMan: 10:26pm On Dec 18, 2022
Pls messi is not as demented and corrupt as you are. You can only get the mostly unreasonable Yoruba youths. Regional candidate.
Re: Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 18, 2022
LegendHero:
See cruise.

Go and rest that is elliptical and not a circle in the logo. BAT's logo is circles of equal symmetry
Re: Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' by Corrinthians(m): 10:28pm On Dec 18, 2022
Tinubu simply posted an image. Watch an entire region begin to hyperventilate . grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' by stacyadams: 10:29pm On Dec 18, 2022
grin rats no dey ever get brain,na to chop left over spoilt food him sabi
Re: Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' by Ifyman: 10:29pm On Dec 18, 2022
Majesty2:
May God continue to protect and bless our next president, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Your compound president
Re: Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' by Corrinthians(m): 10:29pm On Dec 18, 2022
See them gathered on the thread as though they're watching the final itself. Tinubu is a god to his haters from the barren lands across the Niger. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' by 5starMan: 10:29pm On Dec 18, 2022
Realist12:
When you work towards a goal, you strategically support other people's goals,you can then say Its your turn coz you deserve it , you led the pack . Unless ofcourse you're always jumping ship looking for a meal to be served to you on a platter of gold , throwing people under the bus , betraying a joint course coz it doesn't favour you like Atiku and Obi the selfish political prostitutes.
But his goal is to finish Naija patapata, just like finished Lagos with everlasting debt and thievery.
Re: Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' by rickyrex(m): 10:31pm On Dec 18, 2022
Bat wey dey wear glasses, hope will be see clearly after his defeat come 2023. So sweet that even lagos wise to know that it is not yet his turn to rule and will never be. I cant have a drug addict as my president
Re: Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' by 5starMan: 10:31pm On Dec 18, 2022
Benwallt:
Just like obi is a seasoned saboteur and looter
What did he sabotage and did he loot your destiny?
Just because you support a known criminal doesn't make your opponents criminals.
Re: Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' by Benwallt(m): 10:32pm On Dec 18, 2022
jcross19:
how do you want trust these guys with your future? Someone that stole the oice of someone , claimed the ownership of it? Now see editing work done by one yahoo guy , the Op claimed it was done by tinubu that could not help APC flag how did it edit that? This is fraud. APC is a scam!

Live on the surface of the earth not in internet.

You talk if editing(photoshopping) and you didn't know that the larger percentage of Tinubu's pictures being circulated on the internet were edited.

Contnue to deceive yourself just like obi is doing to obedients.

The future will be great with Tinubu in charge

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' by Corrinthians(m): 10:32pm On Dec 18, 2022
LegendHero:
See cruise.

Just look at the number of them viewing this thread. Even the thread about Ojukwus burial didn't get this much viewers from the East. The moment Jagaban sneezes, the entire region catches cold.

Never seen this level of obsession in my life. Igbos are obsessed with Jagaban!! cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Concerns As Tinubu Fails To Self-isolate After UK Trip / Chinese Turns Nigerian Soldier To A Maid In A Market [PICS] / Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.