Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' (77555 Views)

Obi’s Supporter Threatens Tribunal Judge, Posts Photo Of His Little Children / Is Wike Wearing Asiwaju Logo Themed Cap? / Rev Fr Alia, APC Benue Governorship Candidate Rocks Asiwaju Cap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' by MrBONE2(m): 10:32pm On Dec 18, 2022
LILTJAY:
God bless tinubu cool
God punish Peter obi tongue
if any idiot quote me to say rubbish, you will receive a call of sorrow from your household before christmas
grin

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' by Crafteck1: 10:37pm On Dec 18, 2022
LILTJAY:
God bless tinubu cool
if any idiot quote me to say rubbish, you will receive a call of sorrow from your household before christmas

Being in a country that apc is ruining is already a call of sorrow, may your life be attended to, the way lagos is attended to by Tinubu, say amen..
Re: Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' by Benwallt(m): 10:38pm On Dec 18, 2022
fabian063:
Looters don't leave money behind
Ask Soludo how much and have your eyes, ears and mind reconfigured to reflect reality.

You will be disappointed that you were made to believe lies all along. How ironic, you were told you have 100 naira in your account but you are owning other people 1000000 naira.

Do you still have money?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' by Monday60655(m): 10:40pm On Dec 18, 2022
LILTJAY:
God bless tinubu cool

God will first of all punish you. Then you will receive multiple calls of sorrow before tomorrow.
Re: Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' by Atlantis585: 10:42pm On Dec 18, 2022
So disgusted that these shameless BATstards are celebrating their fake master impostor. I hope Messi sees this and sue his ass. In any case Messi is too big for rifraff claiming to be running for president he will never win.
Re: Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' by Gingerbreadman2: 10:44pm On Dec 18, 2022
Benwallt:
Just like obi is a seasoned saboteur and looter

Says a supporter of the bullion van candidate
Re: Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' by Benwallt(m): 10:49pm On Dec 18, 2022
5starMan:

What did he sabotage and did he loot your destiny?
Just because you support a known criminal doesn't make your opponents criminals.

He has sabotaged nigeria's economy for years through needless importation. My destiny? He won't dare.

He is a criminal. You are just too emotionally, blind and daft to see.

In Tinubu, a new Nigeria is born. Political career spaning 4 decades of stainless, intimidating, gigantuan records must be witnessed at the federal level. He was never caught fleeing with over 200million state money in his boot.

Vote for Tinubu with all your energy.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' by karmaolu1(m): 10:49pm On Dec 18, 2022
when did Messi become A.P.C member ?
Re: Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' by johnjose68: 10:50pm On Dec 18, 2022
BigSarah:
Comparing himself to a seasoned athlete, I'm sure Messi will be in disgust

Eww what tom-foolery is this, your party was in power for 8 years, made everything worse that you promised you were gonna make better

And now all you lots can say is emilokan, truly it's your turn to continue the destruction of Nigeria.

Tinubu paid supporters stop quoting me, My pity only goes to ordinary Nigerians that are cheering for APC, on the basis of Tribe and religion, shame.

Vote Atiku, say no to rookies and drug barons

Cry cry again....even Qatar is batified!!!

Have u burnt an inec office today

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' by Optmus(m): 10:50pm On Dec 18, 2022
BigSarah:
Comparing himself to a seasoned athlete, I'm sure Messi will be in disgust

Eww what tom-foolery is this, your party was in power for 8 years, made everything worse that you promised you were gonna make better

And now all you lots can say is emilokan, truly it's your turn to continue the destruction of Nigeria.

Tinubu paid supporters stop quoting me, My pity only goes to ordinary Nigerians that are cheering for APC, on the basis of Tribe and religion, shame.

Vote Atiku, say no to rookies and drug barons

You were making sense until you mentioned Atiku
Re: Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' by Benwallt(m): 10:51pm On Dec 18, 2022
Gingerbreadman2:

Says a supporter of the bullion van candidate
Says a supporter of the dreg from pdp's filthy dustbin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' by Cmanforall: 10:52pm On Dec 18, 2022
LegendHero:
See cruise.

Obiidiots will now start premium wailing nao.

Even Qatar is BATified. The logo everywhere.
You're ignorant of that logo
It wasn't Tinubu's
Re: Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' by femtex007(m): 10:53pm On Dec 18, 2022
LILTJAY:
God bless tinubu cool
Hahahahahahaha. This guy. U be Cruise

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' by johnjose68: 10:57pm On Dec 18, 2022
BigSarah:

Please tell them how Bat created qatar and the world cup

Ok. I will tell you..go and take a pen and a paper, when you are set, call me.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' by Ancestortinubu: 11:10pm On Dec 18, 2022
The gathering of idiots and batstard urchins with brain disorders. They will soon photoshop emlikan cap on top una mama toto.
Re: Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' by Goodday90(m): 11:11pm On Dec 18, 2022
Tareq1105:

You obituary people waste your time on Tinubu matter instead of concentrating on your postponed and suspended rallies.
it will be easier for Lionel Messi to be president than the half alive zombie,baba shaky shaky
Re: Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' by atinga1: 11:14pm On Dec 18, 2022
LILTJAY:
God bless tinubu cool
Na you go receive that call of sorrow for pushing a a sick and a dying man for president.
Re: Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' by Gerard28: 11:16pm On Dec 18, 2022
LILTJAY:
God bless tinubu cool

This guy you funny dieeeee! See as you don Make me laugh like mad man this night. Stupid boy! Abeg I give up for una for Nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' by Spandau: 11:17pm On Dec 18, 2022
seunmsg:
Ogbenu tan o grin grin grin

Ẹnu yen aya nooni! grin grin
Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' by Deserea: 11:18pm On Dec 18, 2022
LegendHero:
See cruise.

That is infinity symbol, including the one your slave master is using.

It was invented in 1655 by John Wallis.

Make una de try get shame!
Re: Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' by Naijareporter1(m): 11:20pm On Dec 18, 2022
Tell the world I am back- Davido says as he performs at 2022 World Cup closing ceremony

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orSuGEsdO9s

Please don't forget to subscribe to my channel
Re: Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' by reddingtonblack: 11:21pm On Dec 18, 2022
jmoore:
When it's Messi turn to take penalty, he took it.

When it's Tinubu's turn to answer question, he dodges them and ask others to answer for him.

Messi is different from Babablu Bluublu bulabu.

Qatar just finished less than 5hrs and you don forget say messi total goals naa 7 yle is total succesful passes is about 296, apparently even Messi is a team player.

And on a more more serious note, what made Argentina better than argentina we've seen in previous world cup is that, Argentina evolved from one man show to playing as a Team ...

Lesson of day : One man can't do it all, if not Mbappe for single handed carry france win world cup today undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' by rollywise(m): 11:23pm On Dec 18, 2022
What a shame. So childish. Empty manifest, empty tactics
Re: Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' by Burgerlomo: 11:27pm On Dec 18, 2022
Some people go go hug transformer because of this post grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' by peculiar2233: 11:31pm On Dec 18, 2022
iwaeda:
Tinubu campaigned With Lionel Messi Picture as Emilokan.

https://twitter.com/officialABAT/status/1604549540543078402
Baba oponu grin grin
Re: Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' by DeMosthigh(m): 11:48pm On Dec 18, 2022
Shebi you say u no dey enter social media again
Re: Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' by naturefellow(m): 11:59pm On Dec 18, 2022
LegendHero:
See cruise.

na so. This logo must not enter Aso Rock, for fear of our official Coat of Arms, and other national identity being desecrated by urchins.
Re: Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' by naturefellow(m): 12:00am On Dec 19, 2022
LILTJAY:
God bless tinubu cool
toxic campaign. bitterleaf politics.
Re: Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' by naturefellow(m): 12:01am On Dec 19, 2022
Humblegains:

World cup is batified according to you?
did he respond?
Re: Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' by johnfem321: 12:10am On Dec 19, 2022
Yoruba and conny brain
Re: Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' by Paullo19: 12:20am On Dec 19, 2022
9ja politicians, be fooling themselves.. Messi no even know if una dey exists... Nonsense
Re: Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' by Lightorder: 12:31am On Dec 19, 2022
Childish and petty

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Chinese Turns Nigerian Soldier To A Maid In A Market [PICS] / Lawmaker's Cloth Torn After The Fight At The National Assembly (Photos) / Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.