Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,899 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Breaking : Tinubu Meets Messi In Qatar (pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking : Tinubu Meets Messi In Qatar (pictures) (6572 Views)

Tinubu Meets With APC Senators / Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery / Tinubu Meets Atiku At Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida University (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking : Tinubu Meets Messi In Qatar (pictures) by bennybuhari: 9:42pm On Dec 18, 2022
This APC people are funny sha

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking : Tinubu Meets Messi In Qatar (pictures) by LeoDeKing: 9:46pm On Dec 18, 2022
Same people who mention Tinubu 100k times a day will tell you pandora Obituary is giving you hbp.

Imagine, after doing his photoshop, he now goes to social media throwing poppycock.

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Breaking : Tinubu Meets Messi In Qatar (pictures) by derecho(m): 9:49pm On Dec 18, 2022
Wow
Bobo Chicago
Re: Breaking : Tinubu Meets Messi In Qatar (pictures) by Suunnn(f): 10:35pm On Dec 18, 2022
bennybuhari:
Tale

Contact me for your academic assignment, articles,, research works,,, thesis. WhatsApp Me..

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking : Tinubu Meets Messi In Qatar (pictures) by Zelenskyy(m): 10:38pm On Dec 18, 2022
So that Messi can help him to change his Pampers full of shit because of the excess rotten Agbado and Cassava that he has eaten

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking : Tinubu Meets Messi In Qatar (pictures) by yarimo(m): 10:52pm On Dec 18, 2022
bennybuhari:
Op you need this

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking : Tinubu Meets Messi In Qatar (pictures) by gaby(m): 10:59pm On Dec 18, 2022
Dem don thief another picture again.

6 Likes

Re: Breaking : Tinubu Meets Messi In Qatar (pictures) by hisexcellency34: 11:53pm On Dec 18, 2022
Na so we see am ooo
gaby:
Dem don thief another picture again.

1 Like

Re: Breaking : Tinubu Meets Messi In Qatar (pictures) by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:16am On Dec 19, 2022
Lol,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: Breaking : Tinubu Meets Messi In Qatar (pictures) by Kewtt: 9:53am On Dec 19, 2022
bennybuhari:

You must think this is your family members Congress where you just concoct tales for them....due to their almost nonexistent IQ

undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Breaking : Tinubu Meets Messi In Qatar (pictures) by NigeriaIsGreat: 10:18am On Dec 19, 2022
Kewtt:

You must think this is your family members Congress where you just concoct tales for them....due to their almost nonexistent IQ

undecided
Lol

Most of them don't have sense. They will still wish Tinubu dead when he assume office next year just as they wished Buhari dead

They are suffering from post civil war mantra

I hope they get heal someday
Re: Breaking : Tinubu Meets Messi In Qatar (pictures) by ScamHunter: 10:31am On Dec 19, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Same people who mention Tinubu 100k times a day will tell you pandora Obituary is giving you hbp.

Imagine, after doing his photoshop, he now goes to social media throwing poppycock.

Tinubu is the comic relief of the election. Folks use him for mirth not that he's being reckoned with. Imagine how boring this election would have been without a baba blu blo bulaaba...
Re: Breaking : Tinubu Meets Messi In Qatar (pictures) by TheChameleon: 3:42pm On Dec 19, 2022
Zelenskyy:
So that Messi can help him to change his Pampers full of shit because of the excess rotten Agbado and Cassava that he has eaten

Ask your mum to swear she wouldn't dump your papa for Tinubu.

Ask her to swear by Amadioha. grin
Re: Breaking : Tinubu Meets Messi In Qatar (pictures) by TheChameleon: 3:43pm On Dec 19, 2022
Zelenskyy:

Ask your mum to swear she wouldn't dump your papa for Tinubu.

Ask her to swear by Amadioha. grin

Only an idiot will mock someone far more accomplished than his entire generations past, present and future COMBINED.
Re: Breaking : Tinubu Meets Messi In Qatar (pictures) by afbstrategies: 4:54pm On Dec 19, 2022
bennybuhari:

If Messi insult him now, urchins will start to cry.

Photoshopping a celebrity is illegal but that an area the druggie knows too well.
Re: Breaking : Tinubu Meets Messi In Qatar (pictures) by afbstrategies: 4:55pm On Dec 19, 2022
bennybuhari:

If Messi insult him now, urchins will start to cry.

Photoshopping a celebrity is illegal but that an area the BAT knows too well.

1 Like

Re: Breaking : Tinubu Meets Messi In Qatar (pictures) by afbstrategies: 4:56pm On Dec 19, 2022
kingmaster2009:

He pain you ....

Snipper is available for your pain. drink it

Re: Breaking : Tinubu Meets Messi In Qatar (pictures) by TheChameleon: 12:33am On Dec 20, 2022
Zelenskyy:

Zelenskyy to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother;

Ask your useless Ashawo Mama if my dog did not suck and fūck her smelling HIV AIDS infected Toto last night

Tell her to swear by Sango and Ogun

Only a Bastard Slave like yourself will reply my comments with insults knowing fully well that I will deal with you until you deactivate your Nairaland account

Make Thunder fire your Useless head

You Bastard son of a Useless Smelling Prostitute..

Your entire generation is cursed because beastiality is the order of the day in your bloodline...

Thanks a lot for confirming my suspicions...you asked her to swear by Amadioha and she chose Tinubu over the hapless, poverty stricken fagg0t grin grin grin grin

She will willingly lick Tinubu's brownish teeth and rim his butt. She probably already fingers using his pictures. grin

2 Shares

Re: Breaking : Tinubu Meets Messi In Qatar (pictures) by TheChameleon: 12:40am On Dec 20, 2022
Zelenskyy:

Zelenskyyy to his useless homosexual father and spermbank wh0re mother
You dirty smelling animalistic Bastard that would die a slave...

Your mother swore by Sango and Ogun

And it was confirmed that my dog indeed slept with her and she is pregnant for my dog...

So expect a step doggy brother in your family soon..

Nonsense

2 Shares

Re: Breaking : Tinubu Meets Messi In Qatar (pictures) by TheChameleon: 1:19am On Dec 20, 2022
Zelenskyy:

Zelenskyy to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother

My Useless Ashawo Mama is indeed pregnant for the dog of Mr Zelenskyy

I am so Ashamed because the society will laugh at me when they see me and my step doggy brother

And very soon, my Ashawo Mama is planning to marry the dog of Mr Zelenskyy

So I will have a dog as my step father ?

Oh my gosh..... I have to find Rope and kill myself because I cannot live to witness this disgrace

Or better still, let me go and hug transformer and die.

Re: Breaking : Tinubu Meets Messi In Qatar (pictures) by ChinemeremFidel: 1:26am On Dec 20, 2022
I have said it

We are the grassroot and these politicians are all elephants..

Behind us they hug and solidify their relationship knowing politics is just a game.
They are not worth dying for.
We citizens need good life

If it is Peter Obi you are supporting,do it without taunting other people choice
It's every one right.

To me:
If Bala Blu , blue blue Bulaba wins and is capable of helping us,No problem

If it's Atiku,to God be the glory

If it Peter Obi,May his name be praised

No dey kill unaself
Re: Breaking : Tinubu Meets Messi In Qatar (pictures) by PropertyDey4U: 1:38am On Dec 20, 2022
bennybuhari:
Is in their blood!
Re: Breaking : Tinubu Meets Messi In Qatar (pictures) by TheChameleon: 1:49am On Dec 20, 2022
Zelenskyy:

I am the son of a useless Ashawo woman..

She gave birth to me in the Hotel where she sleeps with both Men and Animals..

That is why I behave like an Animal all over Nairaland...
Re: Breaking : Tinubu Meets Messi In Qatar (pictures) by TheChameleon: 8:23am On Dec 20, 2022
Zelenskyy:

Your mama was gangraped by lunatics

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bianca Ojukwu's Name Sent To Senate As Ambassador Nominee / Radio Biafra Now Trending On Twitter. (pics) / Igbos Refuse To Send Condolence To Awolowo's Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.