Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Breaking : Tinubu Meets Messi In Qatar (pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking : Tinubu Meets Messi In Qatar (pictures) (6588 Views)

Tinubu Meets With APC Senators / Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery / Tinubu Meets Atiku At Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida University (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking : Tinubu Meets Messi In Qatar (pictures) by TheChameleon: 6:05pm On Dec 20, 2022
Zelenskyy:

Zelenskyy to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother:

My Ashawo Mama was gang-raped by Lunatics

It was later discovered that one of the rapist that pretended to be mad was Bola Ahmed Tinubu..

Bola Ahmed Tinubu raped my Ashawo Mama..

He is a Dirty Smelling Rapist

Re: Breaking : Tinubu Meets Messi In Qatar (pictures) by TheChameleon: 6:14pm On Dec 20, 2022
Zelenskyy:

Zelenskyy to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother:

My Ashawo Mama was gang-raped by Lunatics

It was later discovered that one of the rapist that pretended to be mad was Bola Ahmed Tinubu..

Bola Ahmed Tinubu raped my Ashawo Mama..

He is a Dirty Smelling Rapist
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is not just a rapist but a
useless homosexual

After raping my mother tirelessly,

He sent his thugs after me and I was kidnapped and taking to his house in Bourdilion Avenue, where he raped me too

Bola Ahmed Tinubu has scattered my ass with cocaine empowered dick..

Blood is oozing out from my anus right now because of what Tinubu did to me

Re: Breaking : Tinubu Meets Messi In Qatar (pictures) by TheChameleon: 6:17pm On Dec 20, 2022
Zelenskyy:

Zelenskyy to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is not just a rapist but a
useless homosexual

After raping my mother tirelessly,

He sent his thugs after me and I was kidnapped and taking to his house in Bourdilion Avenue, where he raped me too

Bola Ahmed Tinubu has scattered my ass with cocaine empowered dick..

Blood is oozing out from my anus right now because of what Tinubu did to me

Re: Breaking : Tinubu Meets Messi In Qatar (pictures) by TheChameleon: 7:16pm On Dec 20, 2022
Zelenskyy:

Zelenskyy to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother
After the sexual encounter I had with Bola Ahmed Tinubu where he mercilessly raped me,

I have been having the urge to engage in homosexual activities..

I have also raped some unsuspecting boys and Animals in the neighbourhood where I live

This is a True Confession...

I am now a Dirty rapist like Bola Ahmed Tinubu

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why is Cement so Expensive? / INEC To Start Distributing Permanent Voters’ Card / Fayose Releases Photos Of Buhari In A London Hospital (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.