Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup (77691 Views)

Mercy Eke Gives Testimony In Church For Winning Bbnaija 2019 / Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Miracle For Winning BBNaija / Hushpuppi Congratulate Tiwa Savage For Winning "Best Female" Soundcity MVP Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by tuzle(m): 10:23pm On Dec 18, 2022
Fake news this is the other Ronaldo. Delima
Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by chukwugoziegi: 10:23pm On Dec 18, 2022
This is Ronaldo de Lima not Ronaldo.
Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by okomi562: 10:24pm On Dec 18, 2022
Jack500:
I am sure the thing no reach his mind cheesy cheesy

Click like for one and only GOAT.

Andrel Lionel Messi
u do not have brain. if he did not do it, u will lash him, he did it, u said it is not from his mind.
Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by Viridis(m): 10:24pm On Dec 18, 2022
SpecialAdviser:

As in, you have admitted Ronaldo is the GOAT?
Mtcheeew I will never waste my strength again
Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by nony43(m): 10:25pm On Dec 18, 2022
Tareq1105:

This has been settled today. Commentators said it so there's no reason for like for Messi and share for Ronaldo. Messi is the GOAT. No controversy bcoz the records are there.

You are right. This has been settled.
Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by iLegendd(m): 10:25pm On Dec 18, 2022
Landowner101:
That's so professional of him, not like his supporters that wants to swallow me here in the viewing center because I told them messi is the goat.
At times, humility is by force to avoid silent pains.
Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by Qardinalcaptain: 10:25pm On Dec 18, 2022
He no get choice
Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by zod404(m): 10:25pm On Dec 18, 2022
Fake
Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by mastermaestro(m): 10:26pm On Dec 18, 2022
nony43:
Who is now the real GOAT? Hit Like for Messi and share for Ronaldo.

Messi is comic who saw the legendary steps he took to present the cup to his team mates lmao.

That was the first time I would see Messi act like a clown. grin It was fascinating to watch though. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by iLegendd(m): 10:27pm On Dec 18, 2022
okomi562:
u do not have brain. if he did not do it, u will lash him, he did it, u said it is not from his mind.
Go to the first page, click the Instagram link and it will lead you to Brazilian Ronaldo's page. He has 26 million followers. Things are hard, so it's not a crime that some people are using freebasics to access Nairaland.

4 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by alabo1: 10:27pm On Dec 18, 2022
Landowner101:
That's so professional of him, not like his supporters that wants to swallow me here in the viewing center because I told them messi is the goat.

What does it matter. Ok he is the GOAT. I see no extra dollars in my account. Maybe you got some In yours?
Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by angelfallz(m): 10:29pm On Dec 18, 2022
Is it Ronaldo of Brazil or CR7?

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by royalmu: 10:32pm On Dec 18, 2022
Lorenahertz:
That doesn't look like Cristiano Ronaldo's real IG account o, someone should please help confirm
Not Critiano’s account, but Ronaldo of Brazil
Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by Magnoliaa(f): 10:34pm On Dec 18, 2022
Regie2bless:
kpelle o Mr humble, now na who na know say cr7 humble, wen cr7 win euro nation Cup with Portugal, ear no hear word, naso una dey talk say Messi never win any international trophy blabla blu. Now Messi Don shock una, under 2 years he Don win copa America and world cup

Check again very well, bro.

I be Messi's fan. grin

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by MuMuOnBail: 10:34pm On Dec 18, 2022
na waa oooo

If Ronaldo the chief of this his useless fan boys can identify greatness and throw his ego aside and congratulate the Greatest of the Greatest footballer Messi.

Why can't his crying useless fans accept the new reality?

chose your fake GOAT and leave us with original GOAT.

I have seen someone who believe that 1900 Mercedes Benz is better than G-wagon.

Messi is the S.I unit of football.

Nevertheless a big congratulation to Mbappe he is next big thing after Messi.

Mbappe is greater than Ronaldo tho, because he also have a World Cup and have played the world cup final twice.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by okomi562: 10:35pm On Dec 18, 2022
iLegendd:
Go to the first page, click the Instagram link and it will lead you to Brazilian Ronaldo's page. He has 26 million followers. Things are hard, so it's not a crime that some people are using freebasics to access Nairaland.
lol. you do not hv sense. did u not fall for d op gimmicks
Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by Rightmsn(m): 10:36pm On Dec 18, 2022
AcuraZDX:
Oya oo. Una goat don congratulate our GOAT. grin

Pendu, sorry Ronaldo fans, it's not too late to do yours oo.

Congrats to the King of Football!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmUi3RMOqVa/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
our Goat don congratulate una Cow. grin
Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by MimiSheWrote(f): 10:36pm On Dec 18, 2022
The debate is now officially over.
Leonel Messi is the greatest of all time. tongue
Mek i just hear pim from Ronaldo fans again sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by Keepamsafe: 10:38pm On Dec 18, 2022
This Ronaldo of Brazil not CR7!!!!
Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by Iamthoney(m): 10:38pm On Dec 18, 2022
Click bait by the Op and the mods. When I open the thread I knew it had to be The real Ronaldo and not the bench warmer and cry baby

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by Bigsteveg(m): 10:38pm On Dec 18, 2022
Lorenahertz:
That doesn't look like Cristiano Ronaldo's real IG account o, someone should please help confirm

Don't mind the guy, the page is Brazil Ronaldo

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by pargelenis(m): 10:39pm On Dec 18, 2022
Lorenahertz:
Bigsteveg:
Don't mind the guy, the page is Brazil Ronaldo
Good observation … CR7 has not posted anything yet on IG about this World Cup final …

Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by Officialpyper(m): 10:44pm On Dec 18, 2022
That’s not Cristiano Ronaldo but the Brazilian Ronaldo (Lima)
Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by iykofias(m): 10:44pm On Dec 18, 2022
That’s the original Ronaldo

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by pansophist(m): 10:45pm On Dec 18, 2022
Argentina deserved to win. I was supporting France but as the game entered the second half, I switched my support to Argentina. They deserve to win, since France was just playing "catch-up".

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by Birminghamvirgo(m): 10:47pm On Dec 18, 2022
This is De lima Ronaldo and not Cristiano Ronaldo
Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by Naijalarry: 10:49pm On Dec 18, 2022
This is Brazilian Ronaldo and not C. Ronaldo. Please remove from frontpage and delete post.

See link- https://www.instagram.com/p/CmUi3RMOqVa/

See official C. Ronaldo Instagram page and he didn't congratulate Messi- https://www.instagram.com/cristiano/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Nlfpmod
Seun
Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by hkidola00(m): 10:49pm On Dec 18, 2022
Viridis:
The GOAT debate has ended kpatakpata
he should av won it at normal time and not penalty..penalty is like tossing a coin
Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by Joezik(m): 10:50pm On Dec 18, 2022
AcuraZDX:

Nonsense yet e no Congratulate benzema when e win ballor
Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by noble2faith(m): 10:51pm On Dec 18, 2022
MimiSheWrote:
The debate is now officially over.

Leonel Messi is the greatest of all time. tongue

Mek i just hear pim from Ronaldo fans again sad

Ronaldo fans stubborn gan ni. They no go ever agree. In football view centre wey I dey watch ball, when Argentina dey lead 2-0, if you hear wetin these pple (Ronaldo fans) dey talk! I swear Ronaldo fans no get sense oo. They say France sell the match give Argentina cos of Messi. After France kon equalise, dey no fit talk again. They kon switch to mocking Messi. Some of them even claim sey ojoro dey the match, sey FIFA want make Argentina win the match. The same pple no talk when Ref award two penalties for France oo.

I no know sey most Ronaldo fans mumu like this.

In fact, I believe sey na most Ronaldo fans vote for that failure called Buhari. The way they argue today for Football view Centre show sey na dem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by texannaija: 10:51pm On Dec 18, 2022
AcuraZDX:

Make una just try love “GOOD FOOTBALL”…… CR7 and MESSI’s time “go soon go”…..

#i love them both#
Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:53pm On Dec 18, 2022
Messi said No
I'm not gonna let you go
I'm not gonna let you slip away
You don't have to be afraid
Messi said No
France will never take control
Mansoor
Mbappe and Messi stood face to face
Mbappe wanted to snatch the cup away
But Messi said No!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Angela Okorie Shows Off Loaded Gun, Asks Her IG Followers How Church Was Today / Walter Anga Flaunts His New House (video, Photos) / Adesua Etomi Gives Birth To A Son, Zaiah (maternity Photoshoot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.