Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup (77689 Views)

Mercy Eke Gives Testimony In Church For Winning Bbnaija 2019 / Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Miracle For Winning BBNaija / Hushpuppi Congratulate Tiwa Savage For Winning "Best Female" Soundcity MVP Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by Nuelzberry: 10:54pm On Dec 18, 2022
That is delima Ronaldo not C. Ronaldo
Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by toluxa1(m): 10:54pm On Dec 18, 2022
That is not C Ronaldo's account
Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by Benwallt(m): 10:54pm On Dec 18, 2022
He has no other choice the to congratulate him. Even his wife won't be pleased with him coupled with the fact that he is jobless.
Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by Samuelthemanli(m): 10:57pm On Dec 18, 2022
This Can Never Be My Ronaldo. News Is Fake, CR7 is The GOAT

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by reddingtonblack: 10:57pm On Dec 18, 2022
pocohantas:
That is not CR7’s page!
The mods do not verify news or what?

Do mods verify b4 they do your errands, clearly anything goes undecided boya ko ni horrific nite
Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by Ybholy(m): 10:58pm On Dec 18, 2022
That’s Ronaldo of Brazil and not cristiano Ronaldo pls

See pics

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by iezeiyida(m): 11:00pm On Dec 18, 2022
Your question didn't go down well with me, honestly. You didn't need to ask it.. It is very clear now that Messi is greater than CR7 and is the real GOAT
nony43:
Who is now the real GOAT? Hit Like for Messi and share for Ronaldo.

Messi is comic who saw the legendary steps he took to present the cup to his team mates lmao.
Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by Onucs(m): 11:02pm On Dec 18, 2022
Magnoliaa:
Wow. grin

Big ups to him.

Aside the controversies and his pendulums, CR really seem to be a very cool and chill person, who can do **humbling** things once in a while.

I commend him for this show of celebrating a contending winner.

Now if only his lap***s will take a cue and leaf from his book, and let go of the anti-Messi h8 in their hearts... lipsrsealed.

Modified: Okay. This is not the real Ronaldo.

Still on still, kudos to this particular Ronaldo for congratulating our King.

I will be expecting the wishes of CR7 himself sha.

Turn of events humbled him ooo grin

Mbappe just dey do like Rambo. e no fit congratulate his team mate tongue

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by Magnoliaa(f): 11:04pm On Dec 18, 2022
Onucs:
Turn of events humbled him ooo grin

Mbappe just dey do like Rambo. e no fit congratulate his team mate tongue

Hopefully, e nor go carry the memory of this event go their team normal games to be sabotaging Messi. grin

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by vandops10(m): 11:07pm On Dec 18, 2022
Fake
He isn’t the one
Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by Viridis(m): 11:09pm On Dec 18, 2022
hkidola00:
he should av won it at normal time and not penalty..penalty is like tossing a coin
Mtcheeew
Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by iLegendd(m): 11:11pm On Dec 18, 2022
okomi562:
lol. you do not hv sense. did u not fall for d op gimmicks
And boom, he has cussed. The title said C. Ronaldo while the content is by Brazilian Ronaldo. The OP deceived you, not me.

Drop your number let me send you MB to use and visit the link. All these guys with freebasics always argue blindly.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by Ilamina(f): 11:15pm On Dec 18, 2022
Ronaldo is jealous grin

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by Naijareporter1(m): 11:18pm On Dec 18, 2022
Tell the world I am back- Davido says as he performs at 2022 World Cup closing ceremony

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orSuGEsdO9s

Please don't forget to subscribe to my channel
Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by Gerard28: 11:22pm On Dec 18, 2022
Stanweezy:
That's spirit of sportsmanship

Ronaldo still remains the GOAT

Yeah.. in your village
Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by MimiSheWrote(f): 11:22pm On Dec 18, 2022
noble2faith:

Ronaldo fans stubborn gan ni. They no go ever agree. In football view centre wey I dey watch ball, when Argentina dey lead 2-0, if you hear wetin these pple (Ronaldo fans) dey talk! I swear Ronaldo fans no get sense oo. They say France sell the match give Argentina cos of Messi. After France kon equalise, dey no fit talk again. They kon switch to mocking Messi. Some of them even claim sey ojoro dey the match, sey FIFA want make Argentina win the match. The same pple no talk when Ref award two penalties for France oo.

I no know sey most Ronaldo fans mumu like this.

In fact, I believe sey na most Ronaldo fans vote for that failure called Buhari. The way they argue today for Football view Centre show sey na dem.
grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by daveP(m): 11:27pm On Dec 18, 2022
lol.

that's De Lima

Ronaldo9 na.

Tjis would be ods considering he never congratulated Benz for winning Dor
Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by addexx: 11:29pm On Dec 18, 2022
AcuraZDX:
Oya oo. Una goat don congratulate our GOAT. grin

Pendu, sorry Ronaldo fans, it's not too late to do yours oo.

Congrats to the King of Football!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmUi3RMOqVa/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Oga fake news.
This is delima and not cristiano undecided
Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by SPOLO(m): 11:46pm On Dec 18, 2022
That's Ronaldo De Lima of Brazi
Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by sidney22: 11:57pm On Dec 18, 2022
There is always and I say always one King of kings .

The King that is above all kings.

Messi is the football King of kings and no one else can challange that.

No one can dispute that.

No one can question that.

No one can change that.

It is settled.

Doubters and doubters .

Haters and haters.

Wailers and wailers.

Ndi mgbu na ndi mgbu.

Knoweth ye all men that inhabiteth this planet calleth earth .

Today it is undisputably confirmed that there is one and only King of Football.

Knoweth ye thou that your king of football today is no other than Lionel the son of Messi of the descendant of the tribe of Argentina.

Knoweth ye this and knoweth peace.

And to this we all say what ?

Long live the king !
Long live the king !!
Long live the king. !!!

You are all blessed.
Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by Olam09(m): 11:58pm On Dec 18, 2022
AcuraZDX:

Ode not Cristiano.. na Brazil Ronaldo!
Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by kunkelhanspeter(m): 12:06am On Dec 19, 2022
Lorenahertz:
That doesn't look like Cristiano Ronaldo's real IG account o, someone should please help confirm
That the main Ronaldo
Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by NuruDiddy: 12:08am On Dec 19, 2022
Magnoliaa:
Wow. grin

Big ups to him.

Aside the controversies and his pendulums, CR really seem to be a very cool and chill person, who can do **humbling** things once in a while.

I commend him for this show of celebrating a contending winner.

Now if only his lap***s will take a cue and leaf from his book, and let go of the anti-Messi h8 in their hearts... lipsrsealed.

Modified: Okay. This is not the real Ronaldo.

Still on still, kudos to this particular Ronaldo for congratulating our King.

I will be expecting the wishes of CR7 himself sha.

Story
Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by Magnoliaa(f): 12:13am On Dec 19, 2022
NuruDiddy:
Story

Thank you for joining us in reality. smiley
Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by bobosh02(m): 12:18am On Dec 19, 2022
AcuraZDX:

that is not Cristiano Ronaldo,that is the Brazilian Ronaldo.
Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by ehimovic: 12:22am On Dec 19, 2022
This is Ronaldo de Lima. Aka the real Ronaldo...The Brazilian
Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by adonaimart(m): 12:28am On Dec 19, 2022
Ronaldo sent the congratulations for the likes and for the media attention...

These fvckers making money out of we peasants!!
Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by Flashh: 12:37am On Dec 19, 2022
That isn't C.Ronaldo

Btw, if Ronaldo eventually congratulates Messi; it isn't from his heart.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by TristanX: 12:41am On Dec 19, 2022
Manny21:
GOAT debate laid to rest with pain and style

Oga nothing like that. CR7 is still the GOAT. Messi na goat for inside your own pocket

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by ISellBeer: 12:41am On Dec 19, 2022
AcuraZDX:

TRANSLATION

This guy's football throws any rivalry to the sidelines - even the historic one between Brazil and Argentina. I saw a lot of Brazilians - people from all over the world - rooting for Messi in this electrifying final. a farewell worthy of the genius who, far beyond being a cup champion, captained an era.

I imagine my friend Diego's party in heaven. Here we are millions of all nationalities applauding you standing up. congratulations, Messi
Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by TristanX: 12:42am On Dec 19, 2022
Emeskhalifa:
Congratulation Pessi.

At least now fifa will end the bias once and for all.
Aswear. Mbappe almost saved us from noise pollution, but FIFA had other plans

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by Funflipper: 12:42am On Dec 19, 2022
Viridis:
The GOAT debate has ended kpatakpata

Oh yes o! No more controversy; the real GOAT has been confirmed!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Angela Okorie Shows Off Loaded Gun, Asks Her IG Followers How Church Was Today / Walter Anga Flaunts His New House (video, Photos) / Adesua Etomi Gives Birth To A Son, Zaiah (maternity Photoshoot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.