Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,952 members, 7,835,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Nigerian Sat X Satellite Pictures Are Perfect - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Sat X Satellite Pictures Are Perfect (9731 Views)

Boko Haram Surrender II, Shekau Whereabouts Unknown - Satellite Pictures! / Edo,delta, Yorubas Are The Poorest In Nigeria Satellite Pictures Shows.cheating / Satellite Pictures Of Nigeria Cities( Fraud Population) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Sat X Satellite Pictures Are Perfect by Beaf: 5:40pm On Sep 01, 2011
alj_harem:

please Beaf tell us the benefit of this particular satalite we launched. I respect Jonathan and Obj for this but I want to know the benefit thanks

It is useful for things such as:

Disaster mangement
Spying on and tracking cars
Warfare
Weather prediction
Agricultural advice (eg accurate crop yield predictions)
Tracking arable lands and large-scale effects of farming methods
Estimating human and animal populations (maybe thats why the first pic wasn't of Kano grin)
National statistics gathering
Traffic management
High tech industry spinoffs (especially in comms and electronics)
Mapping (becomerich is now out of business!)

etc, etc, etc
Re: Nigerian Sat X Satellite Pictures Are Perfect by niddamugu(m): 5:43pm On Sep 01, 2011
Beaf, I completely disagree with you. Is there any material made in Naija on that satellite? How about the monitoring station, personnel, etc, Wake up guy, this is misplacement of priorities and utter waste of resources, Power! Power!! Power!!!
Re: Nigerian Sat X Satellite Pictures Are Perfect by Beaf: 5:51pm On Sep 01, 2011
niddamugu:

Beaf, I completely disagree with you. Is there any material made in Naija on that satellite? How about the monitoring station, personnel, etc, Wake up guy, this is misplacement of priorities and utter waste of resources, Power! Power!! Power!!!

You disagree based on what? Nigerian engineers built the satellite and they are bringing that technology back home, in time it will be 100% Nigerian.
China started by cooperating with Russia, same as Iran; India started by cooperating (and stealing from) America. . . Thats the way it goes.

Every technological step forward Nigeria makes is worth its weight in gold.
Re: Nigerian Sat X Satellite Pictures Are Perfect by niddamugu(m): 6:03pm On Sep 01, 2011
Get my point Beaf, this is a tall dream because the platform is just not there. Where are the infrastructure? Agreed, it would take far less time to get it done locally because other countries (including names you mentioned) have already paid the research price. But are we as a nation taking advantage of that? Russia has the facility to launch in Russia, China same, America same, and all the countries you mentioned. And this is because they have over the years put the infrastructure in place - POWER and ACCESSIBILITY (roads). Can you say the same for NAIJA in the next 30 years (i wonder where you would be then), This is not the priority for now.
Re: Nigerian Sat X Satellite Pictures Are Perfect by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 01, 2011

It can take pictures of other countries, because it is not in geostationary orbit (hanging in space over Nigeria). What further proof do you need that Nigeria can now monitor events in other nations? Lol! Such things help if you are developing and need to steal technology.

Beaf pls stop taking Nigerians for fools angry angry\

Whatever happened to communication satellite[which happens to be what Nigeria earnestly need now to cut down the exorbitant cost of telephony and internet] and street surveillance satellite which will go a long way in reducing crime and terrorism in Nigeria!

You know very well that we don't need weather observation satellite for now natural disaster is not a major threat to Nigeria!

There was no single black man talk less of Nigerian at the lab were the satellite was assembled and yet you are bragging as if we assembled the damn thing! the NOC is not in even in Nigeria! the satellite is not transmitting data relating to Nigeria geography!

Nigeria is paying to observe weather in Auckland when we can just watch it on CNN! Chei beef!

Steal technology ni! stole tekinology ko!
Re: Nigerian Sat X Satellite Pictures Are Perfect by niddamugu(m): 6:22pm On Sep 01, 2011
Greateros, e bi like say my grammar too much for BEEF abi na NAMA e call himself, u just nack the nail for head, gbam!!!!
Re: Nigerian Sat X Satellite Pictures Are Perfect by Beaf: 6:28pm On Sep 01, 2011
niddamugu:

Greateros, e bi like say my grammar too much for BEEF abi na NAMA e call himself, u just nack the nail for head, gbam!!!!

I wonder what your reason for abusing me is?
Re: Nigerian Sat X Satellite Pictures Are Perfect by niddamugu(m): 6:34pm On Sep 01, 2011
Didn't mean any harm Beaf, pardon me. Just wanted you to see it in the light of placing the cart before the horse instead of vice versa. Once more, accept my apologies sad sad sad
Re: Nigerian Sat X Satellite Pictures Are Perfect by Beaf: 6:36pm On Sep 01, 2011
greateros:

Beaf pls stop taking Nigerians for fools angry angry\

Whatever happened to communication satellite[which happens to be what Nigeria earnestly need now to cut down the exorbitant cost of telephony and internet] and street surveillance satellite which will go a long way in reducing crime and terrorism in Nigeria!

You know very well that we don't need weather observation satellite for now natural disaster is not a major threat to Nigeria!

There was no single black man talk less of Nigerian at the lab were the satellite was assembled and yet you are bragging as if we assembled the damn thing! the NOC is not in even in Nigeria! the satellite is not transmitting data relating to Nigeria geography!

Nigeria is paying to observe weather in Auckland when we can just watch it on CNN! Chei beef!

Steal technology ni! stole tekinology ko!

I am shocked at this post. Why do some of you excel in putting Nigerians and blacks down?
Believe it or not, Nigerians like you and I built that satellite; because like every other race, the black man can. That fact has been proven by the crystal clear pictures the satellite has taken from outer space.

Our country is taking the right technological steps at last. The success of that satellite brings a tear to the eye and I am very proud to be a Nigerian.
Re: Nigerian Sat X Satellite Pictures Are Perfect by niddamugu(m): 6:43pm On Sep 01, 2011
Beaf, your profile states it clearly that am too mouthed. i won't be surprised if you are appointed as the special assistant in charge of propaganda and scandalous promotions. No offence this time i really mean it. You so much believe in wrong step in the right direction
Re: Nigerian Sat X Satellite Pictures Are Perfect by Beaf: 6:47pm On Sep 01, 2011
niddamugu:

Didn't mean any harm Beaf, pardon me. Just wanted you to see it in the light of placing the cart before the horse instead of vice versa. Once more, accept my apologies sad sad sad

No probs dude.

Lets take China, the Worlds rising power as a template for this discussion. In the 60's and 70's, the only news from China was bleak and dreary, it was about millions dying of starvation, droughts and hunger. Check out the biggest one, the Great Chinese Famine http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Chinese_Famine between 36 and 46 million died.
Yet in all that time, China steadfastly kept on the path of industrialisation, building nuclear weapons and acquiring technology from Russia. Today, those efforts have paid off handsomely, the people are no longer dying like flies, or the laughing stock of the World. They are a World power and by a long shot too.

Todays Nigeria is very much as primitive as China of the 60's and 70's. Thats a lesson we should look at. acquiring high tech is setting up a store of gold for future generations. The power you talk about is being attended too, there is no reason for the rest of our development to come to a halt.
Re: Nigerian Sat X Satellite Pictures Are Perfect by Beaf: 6:52pm On Sep 01, 2011
niddamugu:

Beaf, your profile states it clearly that am too mouthed. i won't be surprised if you are appointed as the special assistant in charge of propaganda and scandalous promotions. No offence this time i really mean it. You so much believe in wrong step in the right direction

LOLZZ!!

That mouth is aimed squarely at the enemies of progress in 9ja. It hits them square between the eyes with verbal bulldozer's, tactical combinations and intellectual uppercuts. cool
No be lie, Inada baki! grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Sat X Satellite Pictures Are Perfect by niddamugu(m): 6:52pm On Sep 01, 2011
Beaf, you be real elenu, if fact, my two hands are up - i give up. Please remember me when you finally hit the jackpot - political appointment.  smiley smiley smiley smileygrin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Sat X Satellite Pictures Are Perfect by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 01, 2011
Beaf:

I am shocked at this post. Why do some of you excel in putting Nigerians and blacks down?
Believe it or not, Nigerians like you and I built that satellite; because like every other race, the black man can. That fact has been proven by the crystal clear pictures the satellite has taken from outer space.

Our country is taking the right technological steps at last. The success of that satellite brings a tear to the eye and I am very proud to be a Nigerian.

Choi Beef! na for were the Nigerians take assembly the satellite? for waffi abi na for binni? gaskiya ka na de baki!
Re: Nigerian Sat X Satellite Pictures Are Perfect by Beaf: 7:14pm On Sep 01, 2011
greateros:

Choi Beef! na for were the Nigerians take assembly the satellite? for waffi abi na for binni? gaskiya ka na de baki!

Don't keep repeating this unfortunate argument. Yes, Nigerians built the satellite. It should be a pride to every last one of us.
Re: Nigerian Sat X Satellite Pictures Are Perfect by Horus(m): 8:24pm On Sep 01, 2011

Nigerian engineers working on NigeriaSat-X
Re: Nigerian Sat X Satellite Pictures Are Perfect by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 01, 2011
^^i laugh! is this the only picture they have, i have been seeing this picture when anything of this topic comes up anyway im not against such giant project, all i pray is that it will be of a benefit to us, some day!
Re: Nigerian Sat X Satellite Pictures Are Perfect by Opibolstow(m): 10:42pm On Sep 01, 2011
@Beaf and@ Horus.
I'm proud of you!
If kind of you are much in percentage of Nigeria, She would nt have been in this position.
Nevertheless,Thank God for this providence.
The world would be changed through Nigeria; it's just a matter of time!
What is happening is just a test of time.It tends to happen!
When these greatness and blessings emerge,we shall all experience them and be a witness; God willing!

I'm proud of being Nigerian!
God bless My country!
Cheers!
Re: Nigerian Sat X Satellite Pictures Are Perfect by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 01, 2011
^see brother, Nigeria is pregnant! nobody actually knows what she is going to give birth to
beaf & co are saying what there minds think likewise the others are saying what they think! so saying
If kind of you are much in percentage of Nigeria, She would nt have been in this position.
is kind of lie!
everyone is predicting,what in his/her mind thinks,
the last justifies embarassed (2015-2020)
Re: Nigerian Sat X Satellite Pictures Are Perfect by goggs(m): 11:12pm On Sep 01, 2011
naijacann:

Other countries are using their Satellite technology in space for Communications, and here we are, using ours for ridiculously nonsensical reasons-geography. Shame on nigeria. Instead of having satellites that would revolutionize our  communication and internet usage and make the cost of internet and phone usage cheap like other developing and industrialized countries, we're using it to check earthquakes, as if Nigeria is a high risk country for earthquakes; and yet people are here in nairaland cheering a misprioritized policy. God help ngr!!!

some people are so DU.MB! Its not just for earthquake dude but for several other things and since the satellite is part of the global disaster management constellation, why not commercialize the earthquake capabilities. also, with 60% OF Nigerias work force in the agricultural sector, Agric is what matters man! Why communications now when we have close to 4 fibre cables landing in Nigeria and when there are other satellite companies that are doing the job. We must put our money where our mouth is. Do you  think Ibadan flood victim give a sh*t about if the satellite is used for internet whereas it could have been used to predict the weather or properly map the flood zones of ibadan and prevent the avoidable deaths. By the way, the study of the environment is mainly geography. Understanding it helps keep you alive and the satellite will help achieve that.
Re: Nigerian Sat X Satellite Pictures Are Perfect by Beaf: 11:22pm On Sep 01, 2011
goggs:

some people are so DU.MB! Its not just for earthquake dude but for several other things and since the satellite is part of the global disaster management constellation, why not [b]commercialize [/b]the earthquake capabilities. also, with 60% OF Nigerias work force in the agricultural sector, Agric is what matters man! Why communications now when we have close to 4 fibre cables landing in Nigeria and when there are other satellite companies that are doing the job. We must put our money where our mouth is. Do you  think Ibadan flood victim give a excreta about if the satellite is used for internet whereas it could have been used to predict the weather or properly map the flood zones of ibadan and prevent the avoidable deaths. By the way, the study of the environment is mainly geography. Understanding it helps keep you alive and the satellite will help achieve that.

Nice one.

In addition to the positives you've mentioned, there are also several countries without a presence in space that lie along the trajectory of our satellites orbit. Nigeria is now in position to sell several services to them.
Some people have scoffed that the first photo made available is from New Zealand; while I know they have a space programme, it is not certain that they have any satellites in space. Even if they did, Nigeria can still sell satellite services to New Zealand, especially with their recent earthquakes.
Re: Nigerian Sat X Satellite Pictures Are Perfect by Beaf: 11:28pm On Sep 01, 2011
Opibolstow:

@Beaf and@ Horus.
I'm proud of you!
Nevertheless,Thank God for this providence.
The world would be changed through Nigeria; it's just a matter of time!
What is happening is just a test of time.It tends to happen!
When these greatness and blessings emerge,we shall all experience them and be a witness; God willing!

I'm proud of being Nigerian!
God bless My country!
Cheers!

Thanks bruv.

Many of the commenter's on this thread don't know just how stifling an environment Nigeria is for science, the talented and the gifted. So they really cannot understand that what has happened with the building of and indigenous satellite represents a massive leap forward in attitude and self-belief.
We have talented people by the bucket load, but the nation is mired in low self-esteem, that duck must be broken. It is self-belief that gives a nation the balls to develop.

Yes, we can do it too!
3 gboza for 9ja!
Re: Nigerian Sat X Satellite Pictures Are Perfect by Opibolstow(m): 11:45pm On Sep 01, 2011
@Toaskarity.
It's true Nigeria has to put to bed alot of things; but do you know that with our prayers, optimistics, actions, as Jacob painted the drinkers of the cattle stribes even though he never knew the colour of the young offspring they are going to give birth to, and with the help of God; these development and good with positive wishes for Nigeria could be born by Nigeria.
But that does not mean we should be silence to wrongs and negative development.

Let's lift Her up.
I'm proud of Nigeria!
Ain't you? se development and good with positive wishes for Nigeria could be born by Nigeria.
But that does not mean we should be silence to wrongs and negative development.

Let's lift Her up.
I'm proud of Nigeria!
Ain't you?
Re: Nigerian Sat X Satellite Pictures Are Perfect by mrjingles(m): 1:01am On Sep 02, 2011
I have observed that anytime ANY kind of achievement or progress by Nigeria and Nigerians is mentioned, the most vitriolic and aggressive criticisms come from Nigerians, cynicism, Nigeria Bashing and pessimism has become a national sport. The reason I think is because most of us have lost hope and self confidence. We bash, downplay, scorn and insult any goodnews not just because some have lost hope in the country, no thats not the reason, most have lost hope and confidence in THEMSELVES! They believe if everyone else fails then their lack of self-confidence would be ok, it would be a case of "no be only me" a typical PHDsyndrome

This quite unfortunate, we have become a nation of whiners and lazy people with an excuse for every individual failing- its the government its this its that! always someone else! When others do well we try to drag them down to our level of hopelessness and despair! If you listen to our conversations what we hear is: if to say light dey, if to say road dey, if only there was no corruption if only one thing or the other! meanwhile people who are aggressively DOING are getting ahead. I weep for the Nigerian youth who has reduced himself to waiting on the government and blaming every man and his dog for his plight. Lets regain our SELFCONFIDENCE (thats the REAL SWAGGA) This negativity MUST STOP. BEAF may not always say things we agree with but by GOD the man has a positive outlook!That's the can do attitude we need!
Re: Nigerian Sat X Satellite Pictures Are Perfect by isleman(m): 10:29am On Sep 02, 2011
Beaf:

@Beaf. You try o! its not easy being amongst, ? i really feel for my dear country Nigeria when i have people talk like this. If you don't know something, SIMPLY ASK, if you are not clear ask again, if you are still not clear, fold your arms and be quiet, in time the information will unravel to you or better still find out for yourself.

Even if Nigerians are not involved in the building the satellite and we paid for it and bought it, its still ours. If Saudi, Libya, Iraq, UAE had paid for such technology and are using it, people will say "these are oil nations like Nigeria, why cant Nigeria do same". We don't appreciate what we do. Many of us lack self and personal esteem.

The western world will stand by and defend whatever they do to prove it right even if very wrong. They can even go to the extent or brainwashing you to believe it's right and many of you over time will agree with them.

Beaf already mentioned some use of the satellite. Do you realize that for effective security, we need CCTV cameras all over the country, to retrieve information from these cameras, we either need a terrestrial means of transmission or satellite method. terrestrial is quite expensive due to landscape, so satellite is preferred though expensive at initial stage but cost effective on the long term.

The cameras can via internet send signals and information to the satellite which will in turn send the information to the station located anywhere. Though am not sure if this particular satellite can do this but, with time, our engineers will get it right and develop the one that can do that. It is a stepping stone the right direction. One satellite begets another.

Many of you might not know the benefit, but for those in the I.T world, its a butter they've been waiting for to put on their dry bread. i am personally trying to find out how i can subscribe to get information from this satellite so that i can quickly develop an application that can give information on Nigeria weather etc and those of you with black berry and i-phones will pay me to use it without knowing am using what you also have right and access to, to make money for myself.

please wise up, i guess many of you guys are not science/I.T oriented, thats why you feel its a waste of money.

Beaf abeg leave them. What make people rich is the amount of information at their disposal and their ability to use them right but when people refuse to see opportunity, they remain poor and earn a poor living doing regular jobs.

poverty starts with lack of vision and information. The western world are not better than you, they only see what you don't see. ever wonder why a suffering Chinese and Indian man comes to Nigeria and in a year leaves with millions of naira?

open up please.
Re: Nigerian Sat X Satellite Pictures Are Perfect by Nixo: 12:03pm On Sep 02, 2011
NewFLASH folks: The Satellite was built by NIGERIANS trained in the UK and Launched in Russia. SIMPLE!

Its capabilities are immense with its 22m Resolution camera, it is sure going to be beneficial in the area of food security, environmental management, Land Use etc.

Agencies such as NEMA can use its data (If they know how to interpret them anyway) for their projections and quick emergency decisions (Just like the recent Ibadan floodings).

The Surveyor-General"s Office can sure some the data they find relevant in their field to make their work easier.

I can keep going on and on about its benefits but just know one thing, we are moving forward in the right direction too.
Re: Nigerian Sat X Satellite Pictures Are Perfect by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 12:08pm On Sep 02, 2011
Nixo:

NewFLASH folks: The Satellite was built by NIGERIANS trained in the UK and Launched in Russia. SIMPLE!

Its capabilities are immense with its 22m Resolution camera, it is sure going to be beneficial in the area of food security, environmental management, Land Use etc.

Agencies such as NEMA can use its data (If they know how to interpret them anyway) for their projections and quick emergency decisions (Just like the recent Ibadan floodings).

The Surveyor-General"s Office can sure some the data they find relevant in their field to make their work easier.

I can keep going on and on about its benefits but just know one thing, we are moving forward in the right direction too.

Ok, Ok, let us hope this pans out beautifully. I have noticed that of recent, technology ventures have been used to loot much needed foreign funds because people actually believe in them, e.g NTA High-def digital mobile Broadcast vehicles (for TVs that do not support it) grin INEC Biometric Registration (for manual voting) grin None-biometric National ID cards for Security and Safety (4 time around) grin we are just too good with technology fraud grin
Re: Nigerian Sat X Satellite Pictures Are Perfect by Nixo: 12:25pm On Sep 02, 2011
lagerwhenindoubt:

Ok, Ok, let us hope this pans out beautifully. I have noticed that of recent, technology ventures have been used to loot much needed foreign funds because people actually believe in them, e.g NTA High-def digital mobile Broadcast vehicles (for TVs that do not support it) grin INEC Biometric Registration (for manual voting) grin None-biometric National ID cards for Security and Safety (4 time around) grin we are just too good with technology fraud grin

Please note that this is not the first earth observation satellite to be launched by Nigeria. The first NIGERIASAT-1 was launched in 2003 with a design life of between 5-7 years but here we are 8 years and the satellite is still functional sending back images and datas back to the Ground station here in Nigeria. So in the same vain, this is not another flash in the pan Technology,we are headed in the right direction and that is the honest truth, Rome was not built in a DAY remember. Even the fathers of the technology(Russia and USA) didnt start in a day.
Re: Nigerian Sat X Satellite Pictures Are Perfect by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 02, 2011
Billions of dollars have be poured into power sector to rescue the epileptic electricity supply and nothing good has been realized out of it. Ask yourself what have they achieved with those billions of dollars? It's sad people can quickly complain about million dollars channel to technological transfer, which on the long run is going to be beneficial to the people and economy of Nigeria. The satellites are going to service many nations in Africa.The govt and private organizations of Africa can purchase bandwidths(there might not be natural disasters in Nigeria but what about other countries?) thereby making it a profitable venture order than servicing the air space of Nigeria, security and cartographic needs.

However, this might be at the elementary stage but the right time to start acquiring technological knowledge in any way possible is now. You don't have to wait for the roads and other basic necessities to be in place before going about something like this. If we are waiting for them to happen it going to take years without realizing anything in that field. We should know that technology know how in many nations is not mutually exclusive.
Re: Nigerian Sat X Satellite Pictures Are Perfect by staaari: 5:36pm On Sep 02, 2011
It is a waste of MONEY.

It is not yours unless you can CONTROL it. When the chips are down, USA, RUSSIA, CHINA will easily shut-it-down!!!

'BadLuck' should spend money wisely.

We cannot even make 'Teaspoon'. China in the 50s, 60s were already making fake toy-cars etc, we in 2010 NOTHING!!

Beaf & Co wake up!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Sat X Satellite Pictures Are Perfect by Beaf: 6:08pm On Sep 02, 2011
staaari:

It is a waste of MONEY.

It is not yours unless you can CONTROL it. When the chips are down, USA, RUSSIA, CHINA will easily shut-it-down!!!

'BadLuck' should spend money wisely.

We cannot even make 'Teaspoon'. China in the 50s, 60s were already making fake toy-cars etc, we in 2010 NOTHING!!

Beaf & Co wake up!!!!!

Do you hope to ever be able to make the proverbial teaspoon by sitting behind your PC screen and typing negativity? Do you think that teaspoon will fall from heaven, cos God loves you?

IMHO, those with negative opinions need to stand aside and allow those with an aggressive can-do attitude to plough paths to move the country forward.
There are great possibilities for Nigeria, but we must reach out, grab them and kick low self-esteemed dead-weight into the long grass.

isleman: poverty starts with lack of vision and information. The western world are not better than you, they only see what you don't see.

Pure gold! I really love those words, they lay stark truths in the simplest of terms.
Re: Nigerian Sat X Satellite Pictures Are Perfect by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 6:58pm On Sep 03, 2011
^^^ @Beaf, surely you must understand most of the negativism is not without root. Do you know that Nigerians "generally" live on promises. IBB SAP was a promise undermined by the Ways and Means Advances - we bore the brunt of Fiscal torture only to realise in the end that there was no intention for progress in the first place. Do you know how much it takes from people mentally, psychologically and spiritually to endure such hardships only to fail to see the rewards in the end?

You can only dis-franchise people so much they become cynical about your every move. ka che kana de baki. a farmer's harvest is not built on the seeds he planted but on the care he put into growing them. vis-a-vis the monies spent (and recurrent expenses) would you say this is a worthy venture, per chance it fails due to "Nigerian Factor" do you not reason that there are far-reaching consequences on the populace both economically and socially?

People cannot continue to build their hopes on promises - This Project has many promises, only time will tell how much it rewards its believers (and non-believers)

ina de kafa

(1) (2) (Reply)

GEJ Vs Opposition: Major Hits And Misses / N11tn Stolen Under Buhari’s Watch – PDP / Buhari Administration Earned N16.6trn From Oil In Four Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.