Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

I Am Schizophrenic, Please Help! (Pix) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Am Schizophrenic, Please Help! (Pix) (4372 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Schizophrenic, Please Help! (Pix) by redeff06: 10:59pm On Dec 18, 2022
I am seriously suffering from schizophrenia. Even as I am typing this, I feel like crying because I am being tortured by the spirits of people I used to see Everytime, even all through the night. To me, I used to think that the problem was as a result of curses laid upon me by my family members. I used to be a private school Teacher not until I intentionally resigned because of the illness. Currently, I work as a "dumpster diver" in order to get little funds to feed myself daily because there's no financial support from anyone. Sometimes, I would not go to work whenever I feel the hallucinations is too disabling. Currently, I have no access to medical treatment because of no financial support.

I am using, this medium to ask for help from any caring hearts to reach out to me in any possible way. I need your financial support to treat and mange this problem. $1, $10, or $100 is not too small for me. Also, I need your prayer as well to strengthen my soul. Thanks, as I look forward to receiving help from you. My account details is as below:

Local bank transfer:
Account name: Uzo Michael Onoriode
Account number: 0041195236
Bank name: Union bank

International Bank transfer:
Account details
Bank name: First Century Bank
Bank address: 1731 N Elm St Commerce, GA 30529 USA
Routing (ABA): 061120084
Account number: 4029598476447
Account type: CHECKING
Beneficiary name:
UZO Onoriode

Re: I Am Schizophrenic, Please Help! (Pix) by PJtech: 12:38am On Dec 19, 2022
undecided
Re: I Am Schizophrenic, Please Help! (Pix) by gaby(m): 12:46am On Dec 19, 2022
Na wa...

1 Like

Re: I Am Schizophrenic, Please Help! (Pix) by spinna: 1:25am On Dec 19, 2022
Confam one
Re: I Am Schizophrenic, Please Help! (Pix) by PastorOku: 2:02am On Dec 19, 2022
You need gradual and procedural therapy to over this. Sometimes, often comes with years of medical support with family members or care-givers actively involved in your healing process.
Unfortunately, we don't offer such support here in this part of the world, especially family members who are always busy with their work life.
I wish you the very best going through this.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Schizophrenic, Please Help! (Pix) by faceland: 2:20am On Dec 19, 2022
redeff06:
I am seriously suffering from schizophrenia. Even as I am typing this, I feel like crying because I am being tortured by the spirits of people I used to see Everytime, even all through the night. To me, I used to think that the problem was as a result of curses laid upon me by my family members. I used to be a private school Teacher not until I intentionally resigned because of the illness. Currently, I work as a "dumpster diver" in order to get little funds to feed myself daily because there's no financial support from anyone. Sometimes, I would not go to work whenever I feel the hallucinations is too disabling. Currently, I have no access to medical treatment because of no financial support.

I am using, this medium to ask for help from any caring hearts to reach out to me in any possible way. I need your financial support to treat and mange this problem. $1, $10, or $100 is not too small for me. Also, I need your prayer as well to strengthen my soul. Thanks, as I look forward to receiving help from you. My account details is as below:

Local bank transfer:

Account details
Beneficiary name:
UZO Onoriode

Where do you intend on getting 'treatment'?

1 Like

Re: I Am Schizophrenic, Please Help! (Pix) by manmade(m): 2:58am On Dec 19, 2022
redeff06:

Local bank transfer:

Account details
Beneficiary name:
UZO Onoriode
good format, only that this one too don cast teytey , if you are serious about your post, money is not what you need to get heal but rehabilitation and good medical cares, approach any FMC in your area you're sure to get free medical attention for this .

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Schizophrenic, Please Help! (Pix) by oz4real83(m): 3:15am On Dec 19, 2022
You didn't ask for any other help, money was your priority angry sad. You even have an international bank account for this your business. Kotinu angry sad, I can only wish you what you wish yourself. You remember "Haywire" in prison break? You are aspiring to be him with this your post sad

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Schizophrenic, Please Help! (Pix) by Creamypie(m): 3:58am On Dec 19, 2022
oz4real83:
You didn't ask for any other help, money was your priority angry sad. You even have an international bank account for this your business. Kotinu angry sad, I can only wish you what you wish yourself. You remember "Haywire" in prison break? You are aspiring to be him with this your post sad
no mind the Charles "haywire" patoshik wannabe.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Schizophrenic, Please Help! (Pix) by Irupetepete: 6:29am On Dec 19, 2022
Omo, diff days, diff people, diff format... If you can write intelligently, even have a foreign account, to make money no suppose hard you bros

8 Likes

Re: I Am Schizophrenic, Please Help! (Pix) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:54am On Dec 19, 2022
To start with,
Do you see or hear things that don't exist?!

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am Schizophrenic, Please Help! (Pix) by oz4real83(m): 6:56am On Dec 19, 2022
PastorOku:
You need gradual and procedural therapy to over this. Sometimes, often comes with years of medical support with family members or care-givers actively involved in your healing process.
Unfortunately, we don't offer such support here in this part of the world, especially family members who are always busy with their work life.
I wish you the very best going through this.
you are advising somebody that needs only money, no waste your time cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: I Am Schizophrenic, Please Help! (Pix) by meetme01: 6:57am On Dec 19, 2022
redeff06:

Local bank transfer:

Account details
Beneficiary name:
UZO Onoriode

You diagnosed yourself? You better don't pray for such. What's your type of Schizophrenia? Catatonic or hebephrenic?

1 Like

Re: I Am Schizophrenic, Please Help! (Pix) by KingMack(m): 7:01am On Dec 19, 2022
all this copy and paste things..na even dollars you need undecided

15 Likes

Re: I Am Schizophrenic, Please Help! (Pix) by Mercury12(m): 7:08am On Dec 19, 2022
How does being schizophrenic feels like?

1 Like

Re: I Am Schizophrenic, Please Help! (Pix) by benefitzte: 7:10am On Dec 19, 2022
You are a Nigerian in Nigeria and I no see u mention any spiritual help u have sought also Na dollar account so u no need ₦? Make we go change ₦ to $ before we send to your foreign account Abi?
You have diagnosed yourself but u no tell us which hospital or church u have approached for help

3 Likes

Re: I Am Schizophrenic, Please Help! (Pix) by anyilalaz: 7:12am On Dec 19, 2022
This kind FORMAT where you wan localized can't work in this Buhari time. Inshort, you no fit RUN LOCAL with this. Try another!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Am Schizophrenic, Please Help! (Pix) by Fakbrown: 7:15am On Dec 19, 2022
The guy Dae bill dollar, omo e Don tire bill naira
Re: I Am Schizophrenic, Please Help! (Pix) by falcon01: 7:21am On Dec 19, 2022
Irupetepete:
Omo, diff days, diff people, diff format... If you can write intelligently, even have a foreign account, to make money no suppose hard you bros
I swear, he was scamming the white and decide to scam the Black's now.

5 Likes

Re: I Am Schizophrenic, Please Help! (Pix) by Abolodje: 7:29am On Dec 19, 2022
Don’t shit where you eat but you just start work so I understand.

1 Like

Re: I Am Schizophrenic, Please Help! (Pix) by Nicepoker(m): 7:32am On Dec 19, 2022
funds needed in dollars grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Schizophrenic, Please Help! (Pix) by AndroidAI(m): 7:58am On Dec 19, 2022
Is this a new format?
Re: I Am Schizophrenic, Please Help! (Pix) by tyinfinity: 8:12am On Dec 19, 2022
Obidense no they give shishi.
Re: I Am Schizophrenic, Please Help! (Pix) by Irupetepete: 9:10am On Dec 19, 2022
meetme01:

You diagnosed yourself? You better don't pray for such. What's your type of Schizophrenia? Catatonic or hebephrenic?
this question suppose weak am if he dey lie

5 Likes

Re: I Am Schizophrenic, Please Help! (Pix) by Streett: 9:33am On Dec 19, 2022
You get schizophrenia You dey paste international aza… Your own schizophrenia dey para o

Schizophrenia… For this Naija? ….Lol Okay na !

You jus by Yourself shoot Yourself for leg anyhow ….

Try another “Predicament” ….

You gats Learn from that “Faith” for Nairaland here weh dey always paste GTB & FirstBank account around … That “user” no dey over do!

Omo You go see Sapa & enough spirit in a long time o!

12 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Am Schizophrenic, Please Help! (Pix) by pacino26(m): 9:45am On Dec 19, 2022
My anger is that this lvnatic is using the picture of someone I know who is very hardworking and an agric entrepreneur to perpetuate this half witted scam.

8 Likes

Re: I Am Schizophrenic, Please Help! (Pix) by isan(m): 10:42am On Dec 19, 2022
Werey only want dollars cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Am Schizophrenic, Please Help! (Pix) by chieveboy(m): 11:12am On Dec 19, 2022
Sorry
Re: I Am Schizophrenic, Please Help! (Pix) by Fbboyo: 11:29am On Dec 19, 2022
Op go borrow money from http://projectpro.com.ng take cure your madness.

1 Like

Re: I Am Schizophrenic, Please Help! (Pix) by foxxydude: 12:10pm On Dec 19, 2022
New day, new format grin

5 Likes

Re: I Am Schizophrenic, Please Help! (Pix) by Memberclub(m): 12:44pm On Dec 19, 2022
Dumbass

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Qualified Biomedical Scientist/ Trainee / Oracle Or Java / Article Writer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.