Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

I Am Schizophrenic, Please Help! (Pix) - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Am Schizophrenic, Please Help! (Pix) (4359 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Schizophrenic, Please Help! (Pix) by Foodie1(m): 1:24pm On Dec 19, 2022
Scammer, God punish you.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Schizophrenic, Please Help! (Pix) by Caleb15(m): 2:21pm On Dec 19, 2022
Helper dey come from Dunbas Russia, so hold tight help is cumming
Re: I Am Schizophrenic, Please Help! (Pix) by Aladdin1(m): 3:23pm On Dec 19, 2022
If you no repent the kind real schizophrenia wey go hold you ehn! you go naked they dance for centre of road.as na scam you feel say you want take make am.na dat schizophrenia go be your portion. mumu man!

1 Like

Re: I Am Schizophrenic, Please Help! (Pix) by ClearFlair: 4:33pm On Dec 19, 2022
OGwales:
Obidense fellow, we no dey give shishi. Call your master P.O

We Jagabans come 23 will make things for better for you, all and sundry.

Tinubu supporters always lack common sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Schizophrenic, Please Help! (Pix) by 1Sharon(f): 4:52pm On Dec 19, 2022
redeff06:
I am seriously suffering from schizophrenia. Even as I am typing this, I feel like crying because I am being tortured by the spirits of people I used to see Everytime, even all through the night. To me, I used to think that the problem was as a result of curses laid upon me by my family members. I used to be a private school Teacher not until I intentionally resigned because of the illness. Currently, I work as a "dumpster diver" in order to get little funds to feed myself daily because there's no financial support from anyone. Sometimes, I would not go to work whenever I feel the hallucinations is too disabling. Currently, I have no access to medical treatment because of no financial support.

I am using, this medium to ask for help from any caring hearts to reach out to me in any possible way. I need your financial support to treat and mange this problem. $1, $10, or $100 is not too small for me. Also, I need your prayer as well to strengthen my soul. Thanks, as I look forward to receiving help from you. My account details is as below:

Local bank transfer:
Account name: Uzo Michael Onoriode
Account number: 0041195236
Bank name: Union bank

International Bank transfer:
Account details
Bank name: First Century Bank
Bank address: 1731 N Elm St Commerce, GA 30529 USA
Routing (ABA): 061120084
Account number: 4029598476447
Account type: CHECKING
Beneficiary name:
UZO Onoriode

Re: I Am Schizophrenic, Please Help! (Pix) by Fbboyo: 5:10pm On Dec 19, 2022
cool
Re: I Am Schizophrenic, Please Help! (Pix) by redeff06: 8:50pm On Dec 19, 2022
faceland:

Where do you intend on getting 'treatment'?
Thanks for being positive. I intend getting my treatment from FNPH (Federal Neuro-Psychiatric Hospital) Benin city, Edo state. I hope to receive assistance from you in order for me to proceed with the treatment, thanks

1 Like

Re: I Am Schizophrenic, Please Help! (Pix) by redeff06: 8:57pm On Dec 19, 2022
manmade:
good format, only that this one too don cast teytey , if you are serious about your post money is not what you need to get heal but rehabilitation and good medical cares, approach any FMC in your area you're sure to get free medical attention for this .

Bros, is not as you presume. @FNPH (Federal Neuro-Psychiatric Hospital), Benin city, Registration of patient costs nothing less than N11000 which is currently beyond my reach. Please help and be blessed.
Re: I Am Schizophrenic, Please Help! (Pix) by thelegend1(m): 9:03pm On Dec 19, 2022
redeff06:
I am seriously suffering from schizophrenia. Even as I am typing this, I feel like crying because I am being tortured by the spirits of people I used to see Everytime, even all through the night. To me, I used to think that the problem was as a result of curses laid upon me by my family members. I used to be a private school Teacher not until I intentionally resigned because of the illness. Currently, I work as a "dumpster diver" in order to get little funds to feed myself daily because there's no financial support from anyone. Sometimes, I would not go to work whenever I feel the hallucinations is too disabling. Currently, I have no access to medical treatment because of no financial support.

I am using, this medium to ask for help from any caring hearts to reach out to me in any possible way. I need your financial support to treat and mange this problem. $1, $10, or $100 is not too small for me. Also, I need your prayer as well to strengthen my soul. Thanks, as I look forward to receiving help from you. My account details is as below:

Local bank transfer:

Account details
Beneficiary name:
UZO Onoriode

People who know me, refer to me as a realist and pragmatic.

With that said, 50% of whatever challenges you face in life lies in your realization of your role in the problem.

As far as I'm concerned, you're in charge of your mental faculty irregardless of the intrusions you may get.
Your are still the HEADMASTER, fight for control one day at a time.
You will win. God help you, and men support you.
Re: I Am Schizophrenic, Please Help! (Pix) by redeff06: 9:10pm On Dec 19, 2022
oz4real83:
You didn't ask for any other help, money was your priority angry sad. You even have an international bank account for this your business. Kotinu angry sad, I can only wish you what you wish yourself. You remember "Haywire" in prison break? You are aspiring to be him with this your post sad

Hey Sir! Please do remember that a fake product is an emulation of a genuine one. Even if there are fake fund raisers out there, the genuine ones are still there. It all began with genuity. Hopeless lives have been saved through this medium. Please help with anything so that I can live a better life; God will bless you as you do thanks
Re: I Am Schizophrenic, Please Help! (Pix) by redeff06: 9:20pm On Dec 19, 2022
benefitzte:
You are a Nigerian in Nigeria and I no see u mention any spiritual help u have sought also Na dollar account so u no need ₦? Make we go change ₦ to $ before we send to your foreign account Abi?
You have diagnosed yourself but u no tell us which hospital or church u have approached for help
@ Federal Neuro-Psychiatric Hospital, Benin city Edo state. Please help, so I can live a better life. Thanks
Re: I Am Schizophrenic, Please Help! (Pix) by dudusky007(m): 10:42pm On Dec 19, 2022
Have sent you 15k use it wisely
Re: I Am Schizophrenic, Please Help! (Pix) by Cantilon(m): 9:09am On Dec 20, 2022
redeff06:

Local bank transfer:

Account details
Beneficiary name:
UZO Onoriode

I've sent you $500,,, hope it helps

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Intercontinental Test / Irs Airlines / Pls Who Works With CONSOL?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.