Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,549 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

There's Nothing That Can Be Done To Change The Minds Of Obedients - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There's Nothing That Can Be Done To Change The Minds Of Obedients (431 Views)

El-Rufai: It Appears I Permanently Occupy The Minds Of Some People / Tribalism and religious bigotry is in the minds of uncivilized & shallow APC mem / Fulanization Agenda Only Exists On Minds Of PDP, Obasanjo – Kachi Iheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There's Nothing That Can Be Done To Change The Minds Of Obedients by FatherOfJesus: 11:04pm On Dec 18, 2022
Those of us who want to vote for Obi made that decision 6months ago and there's no amount of propaganda by APC that can change that.
We are sending APC packing. The only change of mind is having more people becoming obedient.

APC has failed and there's nothing anyone can tell us about it. APC needs to go and the best option for now is not Atiku.

Peter Obi will win this election, he will beat Tinubu and Atiku in Lagos, southeast, southsouth and North Central. Take this to the bank.

If had performed well, Tinubu would have won this election on a platter of gold

4 Likes

Re: There's Nothing That Can Be Done To Change The Minds Of Obedients by OGwales(m): 11:11pm On Dec 18, 2022
To all obidense world wide, past, present and future.

1 Share

Re: There's Nothing That Can Be Done To Change The Minds Of Obedients by Ruggedniggaone: 11:21pm On Dec 18, 2022
Because they are lost forever,they like telling themselves obvious lies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There's Nothing That Can Be Done To Change The Minds Of Obedients by FreedomfromtheT: 11:23pm On Dec 18, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
Those of us who want to vote for Obi made that decision 6months ago and there's no amount of propaganda by APC that can change that.
We are sending APC packing. The only change of mind is having more people becoming obedient.

APC has failed and there's nothing anyone can tell us about it. APC needs to go and the best option for now is not Atiku.

Peter Obi will win this election, he will beat Tinubu and Atiku in Lagos, southeast, southsouth and North Central. Take this to the bank.

If had performed well, Tinubu would have won this election on a platter of gold
Some people think they can discourage Peter Obi's supporters by their constant but stale refrain of 'Peter Obi will not win'. They don't know that the Obidients have resolved to prove them wrong. Losing of election is not a crime. The incubent president of Nigeria failed to win three times before winning. The PDP's candidate is running for a record sixth or more times if I am not mistaken. It is when you contest that you can win or otherwise. The opinion polls, both online and on the streets as released by virtually all pollsters show that Peter Obi, the man some say is without structure, is the preferred candidate for president by majority of Nigerians. All Obidients are trooping out on election day to show that the polls are a true reflection of the wishes of the majority of Nigerian electorate. No propaganda can dissuade them. Thanks.
God bless Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: There's Nothing That Can Be Done To Change The Minds Of Obedients by Efuaye(m): 3:11am On Dec 19, 2022
With all their propaganda and stale stories, Obi is gaining more followers by the day!
He has become a hard nut for them to crack.
Re: There's Nothing That Can Be Done To Change The Minds Of Obedients by aariwa(m): 6:27am On Dec 19, 2022
FreedomfromtheT:
Some people think they can discourage Peter Obi's supporters by their constant but stale refrain of 'Peter Obi will not win'. They don't know that the Obidients have resolved to prove them wrong. Losing of election is not a crime. The incubent president of Nigeria failed to win three times before winning. The PDP's candidate is running for a record sixth or more times if I am not mistaken. It is when you contest that you can win or otherwise. The opinion polls, both online and on the streets as released by virtually all pollsters show that Peter Obi, the man some say is without structure, is the preferred candidate for president by majority of Nigerians. All Obidients are trooping out on election day to show that the polls are a true reflection of the wishes of the majority of Nigerian electorate. No propaganda can dissuade them. Thanks.
God bless Nigeria.
Instead of dissuading obedients they strengthened the resolve and even increased awareness to Peter Obi messages because even a child knows if you are not the man to beat in a contest nobody will bother you or have you seen any of them go online or tv to tell Kwakwanso or sowore they would not win ? They know already Obi will probably win which is why they are venting the frustrations but in actual fact their attacks on Obi is even what makes Obi more popular every day which I thank them for the free job they are doing by indirectly marketing Obi to their online and offline groups
Re: There's Nothing That Can Be Done To Change The Minds Of Obedients by pedrilo: 6:29am On Dec 19, 2022
I am 35, have never voted in any election in nigeria.
because of PO, I collected my pvc on saturday, I will vote for the very first time.
I am voting PO.
APC and PDP will know what's up dis time around.
Re: There's Nothing That Can Be Done To Change The Minds Of Obedients by FreedomfromtheT: 7:25am On Dec 19, 2022
aariwa:
Instead of dissuading obedients they strengthened the resolve and even increased awareness to Peter Obi messages because even a child knows if you are not the man to beat in a contest nobody will bother you or have you seen any of them go online or tv to tell Kwakwanso or sowore they would not win ? They know already Obi will probably win which is why they are venting the frustrations but in actual fact their attacks on Obi is even what makes Obi more popular every day which I thank them for the free job they are doing by indirectly marketing Obi to their online and offline groups
Well said. God bless you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Breaking : Doyin Okupe Will Not Serve Any Jail Term / CBN Governor Vs Cabal: Was This What Played Out? / Atiku's Campaign Poster Spotted Inside Tinubu’s House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.