Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,758 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Argentina Players Hold Minute Of Silence For Mbappé After France Defeat (Video) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Argentina Players Hold Minute Of Silence For Mbappé After France Defeat (Video) (50897 Views)

Mexican Club Players Hold Pitch Protest Over Unpaid Wages, Opponent Score / Arsenal Congratulate Olivier Giroud After France Win 2018 FIFA World Cup (Photo) / Argentina Players 'will Decide Team' For World Cup Clash With Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Argentina Players Hold Minute Of Silence For Mbappé After France Defeat (Video) by michlins(m): 7:33am On Dec 19, 2022
Fragility6:

Asin eh. The whole world see am yesterday. Anybody wey wan start that argument wan just fool himself
I don't know how people make such comparison at all.

You see someone playing at the highest level and you compare him with Halland

15 Likes

Re: Argentina Players Hold Minute Of Silence For Mbappé After France Defeat (Video) by Doyou2019: 7:36am On Dec 19, 2022
Gadafii:
Mbappe single handedly made this word cup final the most interesting so far, boy was solid even tho he was nowhere to be found the first 60 minutes, no ball won, no complete dribble, he was marked by Argentine thugs like Spartacus grin cheesy

Scoring a hat trick in a World Cup final is not an easy feat, give it to him, he literally carry France on his back during this final, Koman, rabbiot and griezeman all tried their best too

As for messi, the goat debate is concluded forever

Thugs? grin grin

For a moment, watching the game, I thought the Argentinian back four were all cloned-Mascheranos!
Crazy game of football.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Argentina Players Hold Minute Of Silence For Mbappé After France Defeat (Video) by Faber(m): 7:41am On Dec 19, 2022
Team Messi is not a leader, how market? Mbappe thinks he can sit on Messi's nose and balance well. He should lower his ego and put some respect on LM10. Messi will return to PSG as his boss, that graduation gown the sheik of Qatar gave Messi means he have graduated from CR7 and co their level and have joined the likes of Pele and Maradona. They are the football trinity

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Argentina Players Hold Minute Of Silence For Mbappé After France Defeat (Video) by pocohantas(f): 7:42am On Dec 19, 2022
ruggedtimi:
Mbappe a fine and outstanding player....but I am still not convinced he is on the same league with Messi/ronaldo... Still on Neymar's level, same way they tried to compare Salah with Messi when Salah was in form.

Where is he now? I haven’t “seen” him in a while. Every time I hear of Neymar, it is for breaking his leg.

2 Likes

Re: Argentina Players Hold Minute Of Silence For Mbappé After France Defeat (Video) by JoshTim: 7:43am On Dec 19, 2022
BigIyanga:
He almost singlehandedly decimated Argentina. If France had Pogba or Kante or Benzema , they would have easily won. Put some respect on his name?

Pogba na player?....i just dey laugh you

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Argentina Players Hold Minute Of Silence For Mbappé After France Defeat (Video) by Moh247: 7:44am On Dec 19, 2022
Mbape did his very best

Respect

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Argentina Players Hold Minute Of Silence For Mbappé After France Defeat (Video) by joyandfaith: 7:44am On Dec 19, 2022
JASONjnr:
His team members failed him.....And their defence was very poor.....Aside Mbappe, France doesn't have good strikers....

France missed benzema yesterday.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Argentina Players Hold Minute Of Silence For Mbappé After France Defeat (Video) by Goodnigga: 7:45am On Dec 19, 2022
OkoRemi2023:
I respect Mbappe more after the final match, to me the coach killed the match

in this kind of match Mbappe should have top strike, Giroud have no reason for starting the match, thursam or what's that guy name should have started the match and the guy that plait his hair(that real Madrid player) was suppose to be in line-up

anyway Que Sera Sera, congrats to Messi and his Team
Great analyser but he had place scoring goal prior to final match
Re: Argentina Players Hold Minute Of Silence For Mbappé After France Defeat (Video) by Ijaya123: 7:46am On Dec 19, 2022
JASONjnr:
His team members failed him.....And their defence was very poor.....Aside Mbappe, France doesn't have good strikers....

Benzema is not a good striker?
Re: Argentina Players Hold Minute Of Silence For Mbappé After France Defeat (Video) by joyandfaith: 7:47am On Dec 19, 2022
BigIyanga:
He almost singlehandedly decimated Argentina. If France had Pogba or Kante or Benzema , they would have easily won. Put some respect on his name?

With kante and benzema, Argentina would have be decimated yesterday. I don't like Argentina styles of play. I missed brazil.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Argentina Players Hold Minute Of Silence For Mbappé After France Defeat (Video) by Fiscus105(m): 7:47am On Dec 19, 2022
Why doing that?

He has the title in his pocket already.

Even if he doesn't, he still has whole lot of years ahead to have it.

If it's Messi or Ronaldo, that's still reasonable.

4 Likes

Re: Argentina Players Hold Minute Of Silence For Mbappé After France Defeat (Video) by oladosu59996: 7:48am On Dec 19, 2022
Kylian Mbappe's positioning for France second goal was absolutely top notch!Mbappe is a Starboy!Kylian Mbappe's positioning for France second goal was absolutely top notch!Mbappe is a Starboy!...

4 Likes

Re: Argentina Players Hold Minute Of Silence For Mbappé After France Defeat (Video) by boladale123: 7:49am On Dec 19, 2022
You guys can start this argument after he has played 15good years at Messi's level.
Una no dey shame , people that hate progress comparing the � to a starter.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Argentina Players Hold Minute Of Silence For Mbappé After France Defeat (Video) by akwesenana: 7:49am On Dec 19, 2022
Omo Mbappe saved the football world from a very boring final.
Messi 5 WC 13 goals.
Mbappe 2 WC 12 goals.
Beast.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Argentina Players Hold Minute Of Silence For Mbappé After France Defeat (Video) by sonssyo: 7:50am On Dec 19, 2022
I'm beginning to like Mbappe, respect my man!

14 Likes

Re: Argentina Players Hold Minute Of Silence For Mbappé After France Defeat (Video) by JASONjnr(m): 7:50am On Dec 19, 2022
Ijaya123:

Benzema is not a good striker?
Was benzema on the team?
Re: Argentina Players Hold Minute Of Silence For Mbappé After France Defeat (Video) by JASONjnr(m): 7:51am On Dec 19, 2022
joyandfaith:

France missed benzema yesterday.

I swear....... There's no way, Messi would have carried the cup with Benzema on the pitch.

7 Likes

Re: Argentina Players Hold Minute Of Silence For Mbappé After France Defeat (Video) by benqo01(m): 7:51am On Dec 19, 2022
MPABBE was so impressive yesterday glad to watch this lad play excellentlly well HE HIS THE NEXT BIG THING

4 Likes

Re: Argentina Players Hold Minute Of Silence For Mbappé After France Defeat (Video) by care4you: 7:53am On Dec 19, 2022
The goat!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Argentina Players Hold Minute Of Silence For Mbappé After France Defeat (Video) by judedwriter(m): 7:53am On Dec 19, 2022
God1000:
Mbappe is an exceptional footballer

My years of attachment to Messi made it extremely difficult for me to support mbappe yesterday

He's the new superstar to watch out for as Messi and Ronaldo gradually come to the end of their careers.

Don't forget haaland.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Argentina Players Hold Minute Of Silence For Mbappé After France Defeat (Video) by joyandfaith: 7:55am On Dec 19, 2022
JASONjnr:

I swear....... There's no way, Messi would have carried the cup with Benzema on the pitch.
Clear chances would have been converted yesterday. Messi would have cried with benzema on the pitch. I missed kante yesterday as well. More importantly i missed brazil football.

4 Likes

Re: Argentina Players Hold Minute Of Silence For Mbappé After France Defeat (Video) by Realist777: 7:57am On Dec 19, 2022
God1000:
Mbappe is an exceptional footballer

He's the new superstar to watch out for as Messi and Ronaldo gradually come to the end of their careers.
Let's see if Mbape and Haaland can compete for at least 2 seasons

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Argentina Players Hold Minute Of Silence For Mbappé After France Defeat (Video) by artworks1: 7:58am On Dec 19, 2022
OkoRemi2023:
I respect Mbappe more after the final match, to me the coach killed the match

in this kind of match Mbappe should have top strike, Giroud have no reason for starting the match, thursam or what's that guy name should have started the match and the guy that plait his hair(that real Madrid player) was suppose to be in line-up

anyway Que Sera Sera, congrats to Messi and his Team

If the coach hadn’t played these people for you to see, how could you have arranged your own formation?
Re: Argentina Players Hold Minute Of Silence For Mbappé After France Defeat (Video) by MuMuOnBail: 8:01am On Dec 19, 2022
na wa oooo

Mbappe is greater and better than Christiano Ronaldo.

A French football analyst on France 24TV.

Has been praising Messi on how he has made Mbappe become mature in his positioning as an attacker.

He said "Mbappe's second goal was a classic exam of Messi impacts on Mbappe mentality at PSG"

The Wesley Coman through ball assist is the photocopy of what Messi feed Mbappe at PSG.

History Remembers Kings and not warriors

Messi is King and the S.I unit of football

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Argentina Players Hold Minute Of Silence For Mbappé After France Defeat (Video) by Awoleesu(m): 8:02am On Dec 19, 2022
Mbappe made a technical statement about how advanced and well structured soccer is in Europe. He was right, indeed constant tournaments in the similitude of a world cup outing within the micro-continental context is a good preparatory standard for any footballer or team...

But sadly, technicalities don't always hold true in real-life circumstances...

Messi may have been correct too in his criticism of Mbappe's statement.
In reality, South Americans' soccer may not be as structured as Europeans' but they are rather innate. Many Latinos play soccer right from the cradle. It is a street thing that comes up anytime of the day and everyone joins in. They don't make it exclusive as an occupation. No! It's a culture. Soccer is part of the culture of Brazil and Argentina, just as Ayò is to the Yorubas. And what is innate is eventually superior to what is learned!
Knowledge bows to culture.

That's the take home for Mbappe.
Albeit, he has displayed a very impressive skill of what he has learned and I doff my hat to him.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Argentina Players Hold Minute Of Silence For Mbappé After France Defeat (Video) by Swanzi(m): 8:03am On Dec 19, 2022
michlins:
Hallamd is no where at same level with Mbappe.

You have started again with your useless comparisons mtcheww

1 Like

Re: Argentina Players Hold Minute Of Silence For Mbappé After France Defeat (Video) by benalvino3: 8:04am On Dec 19, 2022
saintkeppy:
Kylian Mbappe's positioning for France second goal was absolutely top notch!
Mbappe is a Starboy!

He played a 1 2 there is nothing like positioning there.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Argentina Players Hold Minute Of Silence For Mbappé After France Defeat (Video) by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 19, 2022
WriterNig:
Like for Mbappe, share for Messi
Putin pikin, you v started your madness again. Anyways, badnews to all Messi fans, you all dragged Mbappe to the rivalry
Re: Argentina Players Hold Minute Of Silence For Mbappé After France Defeat (Video) by benalvino3: 8:05am On Dec 19, 2022
michlins:
Hallamd is no where at same level with Mbappe.

Haaland is better

1 Like

Re: Argentina Players Hold Minute Of Silence For Mbappé After France Defeat (Video) by BENEAMATA: 8:06am On Dec 19, 2022
Drake : " don't judge me cause . . . . . I finally made it ! " .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Throwback Picture Of Mbappe Meeting Ronaldo For The First Time!! / Private Jets: Neymar Vs. Ronaldo Vs. Messi / Mikel Obi & His Twin Girls On A Stroll (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.