Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,401 members, 7,819,425 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Argentina Players Hold Minute Of Silence For Mbappé After France Defeat (Video) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Argentina Players Hold Minute Of Silence For Mbappé After France Defeat (Video) (50908 Views)

Mexican Club Players Hold Pitch Protest Over Unpaid Wages, Opponent Score / Arsenal Congratulate Olivier Giroud After France Win 2018 FIFA World Cup (Photo) / Argentina Players 'will Decide Team' For World Cup Clash With Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Argentina Players Hold Minute Of Silence For Mbappé After France Defeat (Video) by uniquetechng: 8:07am On Dec 19, 2022
JASONjnr:
His team members failed him.....And their defence was very poor.....Aside Mbappe, France doesn't have good strikers....
Mbappe was actually poor and silent till that first penalty, Argentina dominated the match from the first whistle, lost of concentration in the last 15mins of the match stopped them from winning the game in regulation time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Argentina Players Hold Minute Of Silence For Mbappé After France Defeat (Video) by futuregovernor: 8:08am On Dec 19, 2022
Fedrick100:
Yes he deserves to be hold a minute silence, He disrespected South Americans teams

He have so much ego like his idol, I wish Haland plays for Real Madrid he could’ve win the balon d’or before this egoist Mbappe
Continue hating successful people,while u keep begging ur poor father money for feeding

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Argentina Players Hold Minute Of Silence For Mbappé After France Defeat (Video) by oliverano: 8:09am On Dec 19, 2022
BigIyanga:
He almost singlehandedly decimated Argentina. If France had Pogba or Kante or Benzema , they would have easily won. Put some respect on his name?

Copium!!!
Re: Argentina Players Hold Minute Of Silence For Mbappé After France Defeat (Video) by highness25(m): 8:11am On Dec 19, 2022
WriterNig:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w93C52kg8nA

Credit: Sportbible
E don be. Oya, like for Messi, Share for Ronaldo let's know who's the more complete player

1 Like

Re: Argentina Players Hold Minute Of Silence For Mbappé After France Defeat (Video) by vickydevoka(m): 8:11am On Dec 19, 2022
ruggedtimi:
Mbappe a fine and outstanding player....but I am still not convinced he is on the same league with Messi/ronaldo... Still on Neymar's level, same way they tried to compare Salah with Messi when Salah was in form.
Exactly. Even hazard way dem say en better pas c Ronaldo where en de now
Re: Argentina Players Hold Minute Of Silence For Mbappé After France Defeat (Video) by Kolopikin: 8:11am On Dec 19, 2022
joyandfaith:

With kante and benzema, Argentina would have be decimated yesterday. I don't like Argentina styles of play. I missed brazil.
no forget Theo for back too. Konate should have started the game yesterday ahead of Verane or Mecano if not for the virus.

All the same, Messi deserved the world cup. 2 finals no easy to reach.

4 Likes

Re: Argentina Players Hold Minute Of Silence For Mbappé After France Defeat (Video) by Lamasta(m): 8:12am On Dec 19, 2022
Mbappe we know

1 Like

Re: Argentina Players Hold Minute Of Silence For Mbappé After France Defeat (Video) by benalvino3: 8:12am On Dec 19, 2022
joyandfaith:

France missed benzema yesterday.

Benzema has been shiit after the balon d. I don't know why he was even called
Re: Argentina Players Hold Minute Of Silence For Mbappé After France Defeat (Video) by Great100000: 8:14am On Dec 19, 2022
Kolopikin:
no forget Theo for back too. Konate should have started the game yesterday ahead of Verane or Mecano if not for the virus.

All the same, Messi deserved the world cup. 2 finals no easy to reach.
My brother, that Upamecano is a beast, to me the Man of the Match yesterday is not Messi or Mbappé but that Upamecano guy.

3 Likes

Re: Argentina Players Hold Minute Of Silence For Mbappé After France Defeat (Video) by phemmyfour: 8:15am On Dec 19, 2022
Obidient4life2:
Mpabbe won the world cup at 19. Messi did same at 35.
Dude still has the chance of winning again.
A lot can happen in the next 4yrs

Injury

Loss of form etc

Mbappe depends on speed, players like that diminishes in form with age.

8 Likes

Re: Argentina Players Hold Minute Of Silence For Mbappé After France Defeat (Video) by saysugar(m): 8:15am On Dec 19, 2022
WriterNig:
Like for Mbappe, share for Messi
ogun kill Messi where mbappe dey bosssssss
Re: Argentina Players Hold Minute Of Silence For Mbappé After France Defeat (Video) by Duru009(m): 8:15am On Dec 19, 2022
Mbappe needs to move to Real Madrid with immediate effect..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Argentina Players Hold Minute Of Silence For Mbappé After France Defeat (Video) by baretalk: 8:16am On Dec 19, 2022
Mbape the African giant.

2 Likes

Re: Argentina Players Hold Minute Of Silence For Mbappé After France Defeat (Video) by Expanse2020(m): 8:16am On Dec 19, 2022
Obidient4life2:
Mpabbe won the world cup at 19. Messi did same at 35.
Dude still has the chance of winning again.
And what year your Penaldo will win the World cup

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Argentina Players Hold Minute Of Silence For Mbappé After France Defeat (Video) by Nobody: 8:17am On Dec 19, 2022
Fedrick100:
Yes he deserves to be hold a minute silence, He disrespected South Americans teams

He have so much ego like his idol, I wish Haland plays for Real Madrid he could’ve win the balon d’or before this egoist Mbappe

Re: Argentina Players Hold Minute Of Silence For Mbappé After France Defeat (Video) by FuckSilly: 8:18am On Dec 19, 2022
Gadafii:
Mbappe single handedly made this word cup final the most interesting so far, boy was solid even tho he was nowhere to be found the first 60 minutes, no ball won, no complete dribble, he was marked by Argentine thugs like Spartacus grin cheesy

Scoring a hat trick in a World Cup final is not an easy feat, give it to him, he literally carry France on his back during this final, Koman, rabbiot and griezeman all tried their best too

As for messi, the goat debate is concluded forever
See your mouth like forever.

Ho lodo

1 Like

Re: Argentina Players Hold Minute Of Silence For Mbappé After France Defeat (Video) by Great100000: 8:18am On Dec 19, 2022
Duru009:
Mbappe needs to move to Real Madrid with immediate effect..
I think so too, with that yesterday performance, he needs to move to Madrid ASAP

7 Likes

Re: Argentina Players Hold Minute Of Silence For Mbappé After France Defeat (Video) by Ckonnet: 8:18am On Dec 19, 2022
JASONjnr:
His team members failed him.....And their defence was very poor.....Aside Mbappe, France doesn't have good strikers....

Mbappe is classical!!!

6 Likes

Re: Argentina Players Hold Minute Of Silence For Mbappé After France Defeat (Video) by 4adexx(m): 8:18am On Dec 19, 2022
���
Fragility6:

Asin eh. The whole world see am yesterday. Anybody wey wan start that argument wan just fool himself
Re: Argentina Players Hold Minute Of Silence For Mbappé After France Defeat (Video) by sukar886: 8:20am On Dec 19, 2022
Mbappe have showed the world that he is the real goat... He is still young to play another world cup

6 Likes

Re: Argentina Players Hold Minute Of Silence For Mbappé After France Defeat (Video) by Tamel(m): 8:21am On Dec 19, 2022
michlins:
I don't know how people make such comparison at all.

You see someone playing at the highest level and you compare him with Halland

The Epl wey Haaland dey play , shey na low level??

They have a different style but they're both worldclass already

2 Likes

Re: Argentina Players Hold Minute Of Silence For Mbappé After France Defeat (Video) by michoim(m): 8:22am On Dec 19, 2022
SporaD8:
Mbappe vs Argentina team
Yeah
Re: Argentina Players Hold Minute Of Silence For Mbappé After France Defeat (Video) by headofschool: 8:23am On Dec 19, 2022
kiss
Danisaint112:
I don't know why I have been finding it hard to like him after he displayed arrogant towards My GOAT by pushing my GOAT Messi.

But on serious note Mbappe really tried. I mean respect to him. Let's just say if not for Mbappe the scoreline might have been;
Argentina 3 - 0 France

Just like what Croatia got. I wouldn't have been happy if he had robbed my GOAT of the cup
though.

Maybe I would begin to like him in the future I don't know but for yesterday's win mehn! he deserves all the accolades regarding France goals.

Mbappe and Halaand are the next youngsters to look out for though. Maybe they might break my GOAT record. Who knows.

This eye tattoo might be an illuminati sign.

1 Like

Re: Argentina Players Hold Minute Of Silence For Mbappé After France Defeat (Video) by JoeNL22(m): 8:23am On Dec 19, 2022
At the metion of peter obi.....every urchin & mikanoites must bow, every sane Nigeria must confess that Omoluabi Obi is the best among the rest and President of the Federal republic of Nigeria.

My Ronald.....I wished he won the world cup before messi. Truly this life is full of grace.
Re: Argentina Players Hold Minute Of Silence For Mbappé After France Defeat (Video) by CSTRR: 8:24am On Dec 19, 2022
See his glowing fair skin like a biracial.

For someone with two black african parents, his skin alone will tell you that mbappe don chop better money.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Argentina Players Hold Minute Of Silence For Mbappé After France Defeat (Video) by Kolopikin: 8:24am On Dec 19, 2022
Great100000:
My brother, that Upamecano is a beast, to me the Man of the Match yesterday is not Messi or Mbappé but that Upamecano guy.
Yeah, was good. Verane should have drop. Didn't feel his impact.
Re: Argentina Players Hold Minute Of Silence For Mbappé After France Defeat (Video) by Blake755: 8:25am On Dec 19, 2022
OkoRemi2023:
I respect Mbappe more after the final match, to me the coach killed the match

in this kind of match Mbappe should have top strike, Giroud have no reason for starting the match, thursam or what's that guy name should have started the match and the guy that plait his hair(that real Madrid player) was suppose to be in line-up

anyway Que Sera Sera, congrats to Messi and his Team
I swear immediately the Madrid guy came up the game changed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Argentina Players Hold Minute Of Silence For Mbappé After France Defeat (Video) by Ken4Christ: 8:26am On Dec 19, 2022
Gadafii:
Mbappe single handedly made this word cup final the most interesting so far, boy was solid even tho he was nowhere to be found the first 60 minutes, no ball won, no complete dribble, he was marked by Argentine thugs like Spartacus grin cheesy

Scoring a hat trick in a World Cup final is not an easy feat, give it to him, he literally carry France on his back during this final, Koman, rabbiot and griezeman all tried their best too

As for messi, the goat debate is concluded forever

The man of the match was Di Maria who made France look like an ordinary team for the first 70 minutes. His substitution almost made Argentina to lose the match. They should have allowed him to play to the end of the game.

Well, France come back made the game interesting.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Argentina Players Hold Minute Of Silence For Mbappé After France Defeat (Video) by Geofavor(m): 8:26am On Dec 19, 2022
WriterNig:
Like for Mbappe, share for Messi
We are not doing this comparison. Shameless Pendu fan. Stick with your own

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Argentina Players Hold Minute Of Silence For Mbappé After France Defeat (Video) by IbileIfe: 8:29am On Dec 19, 2022
Argentina won, because Benzema and
Pogba were not in the French team.

4 Likes

Re: Argentina Players Hold Minute Of Silence For Mbappé After France Defeat (Video) by KosiGee(m): 8:29am On Dec 19, 2022
OkoRemi2023:
I respect Mbappe more after the final match, to me the coach killed the match

in this kind of match Mbappe should have top strike, Giroud have no reason for starting the match, thursam or what's that guy name should have started the match and the guy that plait his hair(that real Madrid player) was suppose to be in line-up

anyway Que Sera Sera, congrats to Messi and his Team

I think the player you meant was Eduardo Camavinga…the young man was born in 2002 in a refugee camp in Angola. His parents escaped from Congo during the conflict.
I wanted the French team to win…such a young, highly energetic group of talents. At the same time, I was wishing Messi would lay his hands on the trophy. He deserves it.

Respect to both teams. It was a thrilling finals filled with suspense. Congrats to Di Maria as well. The old guards got the result for Argentina. I remember this dude breaking our hearts in 2005 under 20 when he scored against our under 20 squad featuring Mikel etc.

Imagine this French team with a fit and level headed Pogba, Kante and Benzema. They will live to fight another day.

3 Likes

Re: Argentina Players Hold Minute Of Silence For Mbappé After France Defeat (Video) by djon78(m): 8:29am On Dec 19, 2022
Fedrick100:

Mbape Is just 23
Already have a world cup medal at 19
Scored hatrick in a world cup final(a record no one ever had even Pele)
With his age he still has 12 years of active football in him

And you are mentioning haland who couldn't even qualify for world cup for his country

Mbape can still win another world cup and many balloon d or before he gets old

Thank God Messi Ronaldo era is coming to an end let's face other people

And presently mbape Is the new kid in town

He should just mellow down and work very hard
Age and time is on his side

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Private Jets: Neymar Vs. Ronaldo Vs. Messi / Mikel Obi & His Twin Girls On A Stroll (photo) / Super Eagles Squad Arrive Cameroon, Check Into Hilton Hotel. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.