Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,227 members, 7,815,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

8 Days To End 2022 What Are You Grateful To God For This Year. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 8 Days To End 2022 What Are You Grateful To God For This Year. (1947 Views)

As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? / Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos / What Are You Grateful For In 2019????? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Days To End 2022 What Are You Grateful To God For This Year. by Gisttwister(f): 6:22am On Dec 19, 2022
2022 is one of the Toughest year for me In my life but still, it ushered in a new Blessing in my life.

Got my first car and also got married to the woman of my heart
(All expenses Carried alone by my humble self despite the crazy hardship).

NAIRALANDERS. What are you guys grateful for most this year.
Seun
Lasticlala.
Mods.
wink smiley smiley

3 Likes

Re: 8 Days To End 2022 What Are You Grateful To God For This Year. by Gisttwister(f): 6:25am On Dec 19, 2022
grin grin We go again next year. Thank you jesus.

1 Like

Re: 8 Days To End 2022 What Are You Grateful To God For This Year. by ibechris(m): 6:46am On Dec 19, 2022
I am grateful that I am alive.

Secondly, I thank God for the ability to make make money.

Thirdly,I thank God for having a wonderful wife in my life.

And finally,despite all the tides in the economy,I met my financial goals and almost doubled it.
It is the greatest year of my life.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 8 Days To End 2022 What Are You Grateful To God For This Year. by Boogyman557: 6:50am On Dec 19, 2022
Re: 8 Days To End 2022 What Are You Grateful To God For This Year. by Gisttwister(f): 6:57am On Dec 19, 2022
ibechris:
I am grateful that I am alive.

Secondly, I thank God for the ability to make make money.

Thirdly,I thank God for having a wonderful wife in my life.

And finally,despite all the tides in the economy,I met my financial goals and almost doubled it.
It is the greatest year of my life.
Wow, am happy for u.
More blessing shall befall on you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Days To End 2022 What Are You Grateful To God For This Year. by Gisttwister(f): 6:59am On Dec 19, 2022
Boogyman557:
Is this yr gratitude.

Re: 8 Days To End 2022 What Are You Grateful To God For This Year. by threegees(f): 7:15am On Dec 19, 2022
I'm grateful I left an abusive marriage after 11 years.

I'm grateful I joined a new church and became relevant in God's vineyard.
I'm grateful for the many opportunities and platforms God gave me to minister to the world in praises.

I'm grateful that despite the hardships, the sleepless nights, the struggles to feed three children, the tears, the battles... I am still standing.

I'm grateful that God helped me to raise money to get a house and move away from a wrong marriage with my children. They still have that culture shock because it is not a kind of apartment they are used to, but it is a roof above our heads.

I'm grateful that even when there was nothing, no money, no food, no shoulder to lean on, my children did not starve to death.

I'm grateful for debts that I incurred because of a husband who never fulfilled his responsibility, that were paid. I look forward to other debts being paid before the year ends by God's grace because there's nothing impossible with God. He will give me that miracle. I trust God.

I'm grateful for intelligent and understanding children. For nights that we go to bed hungry, the children will be hopeful that we will eat in the morning and even encourage me cry. They are just 11, 9 and 2 years old. God helped them to be strong.

I'm grateful for friends that God brought my way this year. They encourage me and want to see the best of me. One will bring food for me and my children almost everyday.

I'm grateful for the many awards I won this year, both at work and in church.

2022 should be my worst year ever, but God caused me to smile admist pain and troubles.

I pray for a beautiful Christmas and a far better 2023.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Days To End 2022 What Are You Grateful To God For This Year. by Tokskob2008: 7:24am On Dec 19, 2022
Absolutely nothing....
Re: 8 Days To End 2022 What Are You Grateful To God For This Year. by anayolity: 7:35am On Dec 19, 2022
A lot more than I can ever be able to thank him for.

For life, breathe, health, hope....for everything that money cannot buy yet we regard them as little.

Also I have great songs I have written down over the years and many people have urged me to go and record and promote them but fear/finance and procrastination wouldn't let me but this year I took a bold step and I'm currently working on my EP of 5 songs together...It means a lot to me...please if you know how to support me I'd be grateful, I promise I make good music.

3 Likes

Re: 8 Days To End 2022 What Are You Grateful To God For This Year. by anayolity: 7:38am On Dec 19, 2022
threegees:

I'm grateful for the many opportunities and platforms God gave me to minister to the world in praises.

I'm grateful that despite the hardships, the sleepless nights, the struggles to feed three children, the tears, the battles... I am still standing.

I'm grateful that God helped me to raise money to get a house and move away from a wrong marriage with my children. They still have that culture shock because it is not a kind of apartment they are used to, but it is a roof above our heads.

I'm grateful that even when there was nothing, no money, no food, no shoulder to lean on, my children did not starve to death.

I'm grateful for debts that I incurred because of a husband who never fulfilled his responsibility, that were paid. I look forward to other debts being paid before the year ends by God's grace because there's nothing impossible with God. He will give me that miracle. I trust God.

I'm grateful for intelligent and understanding children. For nights that we go to bed hungry, the children will be hopeful that we will eat in the morning and even encourage me cry. They are just 11, 9 and 2 years old. God helped them to be strong.

I'm grateful for friends that God brought my way this year. They encourage me and want to see the best of me. One will bring food for me and my children almost everyday.

2022 should be my worst year ever, but God caused me to smile admist pain and troubles.

Stay strong ma'am, a minute of God's blessings is about to replace all your years of pain and struggles.

Stay strong smiley

4 Likes

Re: 8 Days To End 2022 What Are You Grateful To God For This Year. by Gisttwister(f): 7:46am On Dec 19, 2022
threegees:

Re: 8 Days To End 2022 What Are You Grateful To God For This Year. by Gisttwister(f): 7:47am On Dec 19, 2022
anayolity:
A lot more than I can ever be able to thank him for.

For life, breathe, health, hope....for everything that money cannot buy yet we regard them as little.

Also I have great songs I have written down over the years and many people have urged me to go and record and promote them but fear/finance and procrastination wouldn't let me but this year I took a bold step and I'm currently working on my EP of 5 songs together...It means a lot to me...please if you know how to support me I'd be grateful, I promise I make good music.
Wow, am motivated.
Be blessed saint.
May. God fulfil yr dreams.
Re: 8 Days To End 2022 What Are You Grateful To God For This Year. by adeoyekay(m): 7:50am On Dec 19, 2022
I just want to appreciate the Almighty God for seeing me through out the journey of this year and also to my love ones and family members.
Re: 8 Days To End 2022 What Are You Grateful To God For This Year. by Gisttwister(f): 7:50am On Dec 19, 2022
Tokskob2008:
Absolutely nothing....
It has to be notin thou.

Re: 8 Days To End 2022 What Are You Grateful To God For This Year. by graciamore(f): 8:07am On Dec 19, 2022
I am soo grateful for life, Iam grateful for my children, for family and friends.. God has been soo faithful me.
Re: 8 Days To End 2022 What Are You Grateful To God For This Year. by Klass99(f): 12:20pm On Dec 19, 2022
smiley

29 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 8 Days To End 2022 What Are You Grateful To God For This Year. by graciamore(f): 12:37pm On Dec 19, 2022
Tokskob2008:
Absolutely nothing....
What about life? There is hope for the living
Re: 8 Days To End 2022 What Are You Grateful To God For This Year. by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 19, 2022
I’m grateful for my health, for love, and my family and friends. It hasn’t been easy for the last few years but the good far outweighs the bad overall. All glory belongs to The Most High!

1 Like

Re: 8 Days To End 2022 What Are You Grateful To God For This Year. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 19, 2022
threegees:

2022 should be my worst year ever, but God caused me to ;Dsmile admist pain and troubles.

I’m crying! You’re an amazing human being and I pray you rise above everything and stand firm against all hardship. I have faith that you will win in the end. You’re children will reward you for your courage and you will inspire them to be better than they could ever imagine! Amen! You got this sis! Lots of love from a stranger on the internet x

2 Likes

Re: 8 Days To End 2022 What Are You Grateful To God For This Year. by main24(m): 1:15pm On Dec 19, 2022
I am super grateful for growth and the lessons this year:-

1. Take nothing for granted, everyday is a blessing. Be appreciative of everything, especially the little things that looks like it's nothing.
2. Don't take anything personal, including each day's struggles because you can be gone at anytime and none of this things matter.

3 Likes

Re: 8 Days To End 2022 What Are You Grateful To God For This Year. by threegees(f): 1:55pm On Dec 19, 2022
Dimples2022:

I’m crying! You’re an amazing human being and I pray you rise above everything and stand firm against all hardship. I have faith that you will win in the end. You’re children will reward you for your courage and you will inspire them to be better than they could ever imagine! Amen! You got this sis! Lots of love from a stranger on the internet x

Thank you so much.
I love you too grin

1 Like

Re: 8 Days To End 2022 What Are You Grateful To God For This Year. by cococandy(f): 1:58pm On Dec 19, 2022
Girlfriend everyone has needed some type of help at some point in their life. I have and I’ll always pay it forward. You have a good heart and that’s what attracts great people to you.

Klass99:
I am grateful to God for the gift of these wonderful people I crossed paths with this year;

1. Cococandy - She came through for me during a demoralizing time at work when I lost a superior's £4,000 put in my care for an FX bank transaction. The loss wasn't as a result of my negligence, someone actually broke the lock on my office drawer to steal the money, I replaced that 4k pounds from my savings (it's good practice to have savings ooo, it is called savings for a good reason) but doing so wiped me out completely.

Then I needed funds to get by till my next pay day but none of my close relatives or friends could spare cash at the time. I reached out to Coco, told her my dilemma and she came through without delay. I will always be grateful that an internet stranger helped me when family/friends couldn't.

2. Major T - T is a childhood neighbour I lost touch with for ages after our families moved away from the town/estate we all used to live in. I ran into him when I first came to Lagos years ago to join my sisters and start my job search, but we lost touch again until this year. He invited me out to lunch recently but had an emergency last minute and couldn't do lunch, so he sent his driver to my office to give me cash for lunch.

Lunch money turned out to be $1,500. I immediately called him to ask why are you giving me so much money for lunch? He said it wasn't just for lunch, it was a gift to appreciate me for helping him at one of his lowest points in life. He said when we first ran into each other in Lagos years ago, he was broke and jobless the day we saw, but I invited him to my sister's crib, cooked a meal for him and gave him cash afterwards for transport, which he used not only for transport but bathing soap and other things.

He had never forgotten that day! I could vaguely recall the events of that day but he vividly remembered and recounted the exact location we met and my sister's exact home address back then. I was shocked and overwhelmed by emotions, but mostly touched by his generosity.

3. Mr. B my ex-boss - A former boss from two years ago whom I thought didn't like me, credited my bank account at the start of December with a sum of money that left me in shock and awe. I no longer had his phone number sef, I had to call former colleagues to get his number. I called him and surprisingly he still had my number, the first thing he said upon answering was - Klass, Christmas came early, right?

I laughed and said oga did you mistakenly credit my account? He said no, he knew what he was doing, it was a xmas gift with no strings attached he felt led in his spirit to gift it to me. I was taken aback but I profusely thanked him, we even had a good conversation before the call ended. I've been invited to his end of year party, along with another former colleague. This could be the start of a friendship or better relations with him.

Losing that £4,000 in this economy devastated me, I lost about 20kg in one week grin. But good people happened to me afterwards.

7 Likes

Re: 8 Days To End 2022 What Are You Grateful To God For This Year. by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 19, 2022
threegees:

Thank you so much.
I love you too grin

You really inspire me! We are not created equal! I’m crying because of book and money and look at what you overcame How? We are not born equal!

1 Like

Re: 8 Days To End 2022 What Are You Grateful To God For This Year. by cococandy(f): 1:59pm On Dec 19, 2022
I’m grateful for another year of being in good health. Being around a lot of sick people makes you appreciate health. It’s truly the greatest gift life can give anyone.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Days To End 2022 What Are You Grateful To God For This Year. by Klass99(f): 2:04pm On Dec 19, 2022
smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Days To End 2022 What Are You Grateful To God For This Year. by superintendents(m): 2:05pm On Dec 19, 2022
am grateful am alive,and i overcome my debts,now started from level 1.so god help us
Re: 8 Days To End 2022 What Are You Grateful To God For This Year. by superintendents(m): 2:06pm On Dec 19, 2022
cococandy:
I’m grateful for another year of being in good health. Being around a lot of sick people makes you appreciate health. It’s truly the greatest gift life can give anyone.
my crush...

grin
Re: 8 Days To End 2022 What Are You Grateful To God For This Year. by cococandy(f): 2:14pm On Dec 19, 2022
Klass99:

Ditto wink. I can say the same thing about you. I couldn't resist the urge to publicly acknowledge you here, I hope your DM is not over-flooded after this.

You know you didn’t have to but I totally understand.

My inbox is broken and I’m blind. I see nothing I don’t wanna see cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Days To End 2022 What Are You Grateful To God For This Year. by Klass99(f): 2:39pm On Dec 19, 2022
smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Days To End 2022 What Are You Grateful To God For This Year. by merieam16(f): 2:47pm On Dec 19, 2022
This year has been wonderful.
Re: 8 Days To End 2022 What Are You Grateful To God For This Year. by annayawchee: 2:52pm On Dec 19, 2022
For the gift of life..
For everything I achieved this year..

I'm eternally grateful.
Re: 8 Days To End 2022 What Are You Grateful To God For This Year. by cococandy(f): 2:54pm On Dec 19, 2022
A whole word. Nothing to add! kiss
Klass99:

Oh but I did and for good reasons too, one of the ways we overcome the devil is by the words of our testimony.

Apart from Satan there are other devils here who believe;

1. Women are evil.
2. Women are their own worse enemies.
3. Devils who insult/diss you and other women endlessly, unprovoked and without justification.

It feels good to put them to shame, most won't have the liver to slide into your DM or mine with a request because of their shitty behaviour and past antecedents.

There's a lesson to be learnt from my experience/narrative - engaging respectfully with others on a public and anonymous forum, even when you disagree with their views, will not demean or diminish you. If anything, it may help you in your hour of need.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Child Abduction By A Nigerian Parent / April Fool Song / My Mother In-law Forced Me To Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.