Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

8 Days To End 2022 What Are You Grateful To God For This Year. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 8 Days To End 2022 What Are You Grateful To God For This Year. (1952 Views)

As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? / Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos / What Are You Grateful For In 2019????? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Days To End 2022 What Are You Grateful To God For This Year. by money121(m): 5:17pm On Dec 31, 2022
threegees:
I'm grateful I left an abusive marriage after 11 years.

I'm grateful I joined a new church and became relevant in God's vineyard.
I'm grateful for the many opportunities and platforms God gave me to minister to the world in praises.

I'm grateful that despite the hardships, the sleepless nights, the struggles to feed three children, the tears, the battles... I am still standing.

I'm grateful that God helped me to raise money to get a house and move away from a wrong marriage with my children. They still have that culture shock because it is not a kind of apartment they are used to, but it is a roof above our heads.

I'm grateful that even when there was nothing, no money, no food, no shoulder to lean on, my children did not starve to death.

I'm grateful for debts that I incurred because of a husband who never fulfilled his responsibility, that were paid. I look forward to other debts being paid before the year ends by God's grace because there's nothing impossible with God. He will give me that miracle. I trust God.

I'm grateful for intelligent and understanding children. For nights that we go to bed hungry, the children will be hopeful that we will eat in the morning and even encourage me cry. They are just 11, 9 and 2 years old. God helped them to be strong.

I'm grateful for friends that God brought my way this year. They encourage me and want to see the best of me. One will bring food for me and my children almost everyday.

I'm grateful for the many awards I won this year, both at work and in church.

2022 should be my worst year ever, but God caused me to smile admist pain and troubles.

I pray for a beautiful Christmas and a far better 2023.
Someone send this links to me and the stories so tourching, i will support you with 5k/monthly Giveaway so sure this will go along way
Whatsapp your acct details to 08085310359
Let me added you to my beneficiary

2 Likes

Re: 8 Days To End 2022 What Are You Grateful To God For This Year. by Tekahashi: 6:42pm On Dec 31, 2022
Re: 8 Days To End 2022 What Are You Grateful To God For This Year. by Juicethekid: 7:25pm On Dec 31, 2022
money121:

Someone send this links to me and the stories so tourching, i will support you with 5k/monthly Giveaway so sure this will go along way
Whatsapp your acct details to 08085310359
Let me added you to my beneficiary
Sir please, my present condition is nothing to write home about, I'm not being entitled or anything but please, even 2k can go a long way for me please.
Re: 8 Days To End 2022 What Are You Grateful To God For This Year. by Mason9: 9:07pm On Jun 27, 2023
One of the best running shoes for sciatica in 2023 is the Brooks Adrenaline GTS 23. This shoe is designed to provide maximum support and stability, which is essential for people with sciatica. https://immediatereliefforsciaticapain.com/best-orthopedic-seat-cushion-for-sciatica/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

HER HUSBAND DROPS ONLY 3k EVERYDAY FOR SHE AND HER TWO KIDS. PLEASE ADVISE HER / HEART BREAKING: A Cambodian Boy Living By Suckling Neighbor's Cow After Parents / My Experience At Jonathan Daughter's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.