Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

NAIJA WOMAN ABROAD CRIES DUE TO COLD FROM ICE ON D GROUND. CURSES NIGERIAN GOVT - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / NAIJA WOMAN ABROAD CRIES DUE TO COLD FROM ICE ON D GROUND. CURSES NIGERIAN GOVT (743 Views)

How Texas Cold Turned My Water To Ice On Christmas Eve / Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) / Don’t Let Them Stop You From Traveling Abroad Due To Cold – Us-based Man (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NAIJA WOMAN ABROAD CRIES DUE TO COLD FROM ICE ON D GROUND. CURSES NIGERIAN GOVT by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 19, 2022
A Nigerian woman abroad can be heard crying and cursing the Nigerian government due to so much cold from solid ice formed on the ground while citing her painful experience in the harsh weather abroad and calling out the Nigerian govts for their incompetence and failure to create employment opportunities so people don't have to leave the country to harsher climes to get jobs and good standard of living.

Watch as she cries bitterly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmWC1Dg7FyI

Re: NAIJA WOMAN ABROAD CRIES DUE TO COLD FROM ICE ON D GROUND. CURSES NIGERIAN GOVT by Learner247: 8:47am On Dec 19, 2022
Life is a seed, whatever a man sows that also he shall reap.

I will never wish anyone evil, but it's not out of place to say to the wicked that it shall not be well with them.

As for you, sis, keep on with the hustle. But please always find time to rest.
All the best to you.
Re: NAIJA WOMAN ABROAD CRIES DUE TO COLD FROM ICE ON D GROUND. CURSES NIGERIAN GOVT by Stomoney(m): 8:48am On Dec 19, 2022
Wahala cool
Re: NAIJA WOMAN ABROAD CRIES DUE TO COLD FROM ICE ON D GROUND. CURSES NIGERIAN GOVT by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 19, 2022
Stomoney:
Wahala cool

LoL.. see heavy heavy swear for una govt head. Chai!!!
Re: NAIJA WOMAN ABROAD CRIES DUE TO COLD FROM ICE ON D GROUND. CURSES NIGERIAN GOVT by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 19, 2022
nlfpmod
Re: NAIJA WOMAN ABROAD CRIES DUE TO COLD FROM ICE ON D GROUND. CURSES NIGERIAN GOVT by TUANKU(m): 9:00am On Dec 19, 2022
Clout chasing 101.
See her ugly face.
Re: NAIJA WOMAN ABROAD CRIES DUE TO COLD FROM ICE ON D GROUND. CURSES NIGERIAN GOVT by Blurpy: 9:13am On Dec 19, 2022
Cloutinho
Re: NAIJA WOMAN ABROAD CRIES DUE TO COLD FROM ICE ON D GROUND. CURSES NIGERIAN GOVT by Blurpy: 9:14am On Dec 19, 2022
Mtchewww..next!
Re: NAIJA WOMAN ABROAD CRIES DUE TO COLD FROM ICE ON D GROUND. CURSES NIGERIAN GOVT by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 19, 2022
TUANKU:
Clout chasing 101.
See her ugly face.

Haba.. not nice.

You too check am now? If she comes back, is it this high inflation that is biting hard on everyone that she'll come and face? But then again, she's not happy in the condition she finds herself over there Eventhough the system is a bit fair. If our system can just get right and start working, many would not even smell abroad.

Now she can't even make a decent hair cos it cost close to 250 pounds to make your hair. Now convert that to naira.... It's cravy. They are not happy and all this high jump is caused by our govt. Let say the truth.
Re: NAIJA WOMAN ABROAD CRIES DUE TO COLD FROM ICE ON D GROUND. CURSES NIGERIAN GOVT by Pierocash(m): 9:33am On Dec 19, 2022
I say Amen to to all those curses on them. The wickedness in this Nigeria politicians is just too extreme,those guys are not normal breed of humans.

But however,curses won't change anything,only a revolution can change Nigeria
Re: NAIJA WOMAN ABROAD CRIES DUE TO COLD FROM ICE ON D GROUND. CURSES NIGERIAN GOVT by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 19, 2022
Pierocash:
I say Amen to to all those curses on them. The wickedness in this Nigeria politicians is just too extreme,those guys are not normal breed of humans.

But however,curses won't change anything,only a revolution can change Nigeria

I tell you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NAIJA WOMAN ABROAD CRIES DUE TO COLD FROM ICE ON D GROUND. CURSES NIGERIAN GOVT by Originalsly: 10:43am On Dec 19, 2022
I don't know why oriole keep blaming the government when they are the ones that put them there. Curse the people that voted them in. Here we are rushing to vote in Tinubu .... then what if he wins? ... throw curses at him?You reap what you sow.
She is there wherever she is ... did the government give her job? If not what's the difference? Her problem is she never expected to be slaving abroad ... 22 hours work .... and hungry. She never expected this kind suffering and weather conditions. Minus 11 degrees and her head not covered .... I'm almost sure by morning she be seriously sick. She need to return home... why suffer like this abroad?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NAIJA WOMAN ABROAD CRIES DUE TO COLD FROM ICE ON D GROUND. CURSES NIGERIAN GOVT by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 19, 2022
Originalsly:
I don't know why oriole keep blaming the government when they are the ones that put them there. Curse the people that voted them in. Here we are rushing to vote in Tinubu .... then what if he wins? ... throw curses at him?You reap what you sow.
She is there wherever she is ... did the government give her job? If not what's the difference? Her problem is she never expected to be slaving abroad ... 22 hours work .... and hungry. She never expected this kind suffering and weather conditions. Minus 11 degrees and her head not covered .... I'm almost sure by morning she be seriously sick. She need to return home... why suffer like this abroad?

I wonder. She's exposing herself to the cold, subjecting herself to unecessary torture.

It is well
Re: NAIJA WOMAN ABROAD CRIES DUE TO COLD FROM ICE ON D GROUND. CURSES NIGERIAN GOVT by Sweetvie: 1:51pm On Dec 19, 2022
Originalsly:
Thank you
Imagine cursing someone you voted for automatically you're cursing yourself n others that voted. Right now, they're busy shouting peter obi n tinubu up and down... Imagine if peter obi win the election and he end up just like buhari we will start cursing government meanwhile we're the one that vote for them likewise tinubu.
See the way she dress... Not fully covered
How is she not suppose to feel cold? When people that cover everywhere still feel cold.
For me, before you travel to a particular country you need to do ur research so I don't see why they are complaining... At worst come back home.

1 Like

Re: NAIJA WOMAN ABROAD CRIES DUE TO COLD FROM ICE ON D GROUND. CURSES NIGERIAN GOVT by Originalsly: 7:24pm On Dec 19, 2022
Sweetvie:

For me, before you travel to a particular country you need to do ur research so I don't see why they are complaining... At worst come back home.

Too many don't do any research.... when we get there we'll figure it out. Wherever she is is mad cold..... don't know how she can open her mouth that wide in such low temperature.
Re: NAIJA WOMAN ABROAD CRIES DUE TO COLD FROM ICE ON D GROUND. CURSES NIGERIAN GOVT by Sweetvie: 8:11pm On Dec 20, 2022
Originalsly:

Too many don't do any research.... [/b]when we get there we'll figure it out[b]. Wherever she is is mad cold..... don't know how she can open her mouth that wide in such low temperature.

@bolded
That's the main problem most of the immigrants have. They tend to ignore the necessary thing and just want to japa

1 Like

Re: NAIJA WOMAN ABROAD CRIES DUE TO COLD FROM ICE ON D GROUND. CURSES NIGERIAN GOVT by staga: 11:19pm On Dec 20, 2022
She definitely has mental health issues.

(1) (Reply)

UK To Stop Dependent Visa / Beautiful Naija / This Your Chance To Travel Before Xmas And Geniune Visa Comfire And Pay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.