Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,473 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) (61299 Views)

Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame / Zina Anumudu: "This Photo With Thierry Henry Was The Best Birthday Gift Ever" / Thierry Henry Dressed In Igbo Traditional Attire (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by joshuaidibia(m): 11:14am On Dec 19, 2022
Football is safe in his hands. Yesterday FIFA won.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by mecuries(m): 11:14am On Dec 19, 2022
God1000:
I'm happy for him, he's a quintessential footballer, his performance yesterday was phenomenal.

I will be supporting him from now on because he's my black brother, he just needs to keep the momentum going, I hope the world will celebrate him like Messi and Ronaldo.

the future is between him and Haaland

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by Kiddogarcia(m): 11:14am On Dec 19, 2022
That boy can play soccer.

Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho

1 Like

Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by BigYash: 11:14am On Dec 19, 2022
babajero:
maybe like Ronaldo, but never like Messi, because Messi is in another level entirely.
Na you be God when give them the talent?

5 Likes

Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by MiaBeer(m): 11:14am On Dec 19, 2022
Wow. Nice!

1 Like

Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by President2001(m): 11:15am On Dec 19, 2022
When will Nigeria produce world best players?
Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by traihit: 11:16am On Dec 19, 2022
MorataFC:
who be we?

The guy na legion nau...200 mai suya spirits live in him. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by judedwriter(m): 11:16am On Dec 19, 2022
Mbappe schooled his teammates on how to take penalties on 3 occasions, yet they didn't learn angry

Anyways, football is just a game.

8 Likes

Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by arantess: 11:16am On Dec 19, 2022
The young shall grow
Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by Biafraaa: 11:17am On Dec 19, 2022
If it were to be Halland that did what Mbappe did at this World Cup. All the mainstream media, press, org, name it, will be trending Halland even though Messi won the World Cup. Double standard.

6 Likes

Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by arantess: 11:17am On Dec 19, 2022
judedwriter:
Mbappe schooled his teammates on how to take penalties on 3 occasions, yet they didn't learn angry

Anyways, football is just a game.
Or maybe the keeper was up to the task.

You can't possibly downplay the keepers saving skills

4 Likes

Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by tarantino1: 11:17am On Dec 19, 2022
simplykeh99:

Messi fans felt threatened by him yesterday, I think it'll be hard for some of them to celebrate him except those that loves and enjoys football.
I wish him a greater football career, we'll have more blacks to celebrate

They've always felt threatened by him. Go Twitter, YouTube, even here on Nairaland and you'll see them undervaluing his achievements by saying he's just pace, without Messi he's nothing.
Some of them even dey pray make he quickly lose e speed so e go become nobody. Others sef dey say e career won't go anywhere

Very annoying and irritating set of people

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by Adesina18111(m): 11:17am On Dec 19, 2022
Point of correction, don't just follow who know road but also hold your Tfare grin

Omicronvaccine:
IGBERETV report

https://igberetvnews.com/1434177/little-mbappe-thiery-henry-cristiano-ronaldo-throwback-photos/

2 Likes

Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by Stanweezy(m): 11:18am On Dec 19, 2022
Even Mbappe knows who the real GOAT, the other goat is no where to be found

2 Likes

Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by AbidoyeAyobami(m): 11:18am On Dec 19, 2022
Redesigned Naira: Beware! Fake New N1,000 Note In Circulation (See How To Identify)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcLr_S9PJ8o

Please Share, So that people won't fall victims
Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by Cmanforall: 11:21am On Dec 19, 2022
God1000:
I'm happy for him, he's a quintessential footballer, his performance yesterday was phenomenal.

I will be supporting him from now on because he's my black brother, he just needs to keep the momentum going, I hope the world will celebrate him like Messi and Ronaldo.

Haaland is there too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by lastchild: 11:22am On Dec 19, 2022
What differentiates Messi and Ronaldo from everyother footballer is that, these 2 have held it for over a decade without interruption

Others reign for one or two seasons and fade away.

3 Likes

Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by babajero(m): 11:23am On Dec 19, 2022
BigYash:
Na you be God when give them the talent?
It is too visible to the eyes, and can't be ignored. Messi is the best not because of his goal scoring ability but for his all round abilities and accomplishment. Ronaldo and mbape are being celebrated today because of their goal scoring ability and nothing else. There were many players who scored more goals than ronaldinho and zindane but they are not known today because football is not all about goals.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by JasonScoolari: 11:25am On Dec 19, 2022
BigSarah:
Ronaldo has to be better, he puts in the work..

Messi is just gifted and lucky..
The post is about Mbappe, but your pains couldn't let you see that.

Testimony of pains

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by simplykeh99: 11:26am On Dec 19, 2022
babajero:
It is too visible to the eyes, and can't be ignored. Messi is the best not because of his goal scoring ability but for his all round abilities and accomplishment. Ronaldo and mbape are being celebrated today because of their goal scoring ability and nothing else. There were many players who scored more goals than ronaldinho and zindane but they are not known today because football is not all about goals.

Nairaland analysis grin
Imagine Messi without goals

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by Ganbite: 11:27am On Dec 19, 2022
BigSarah:
Ronaldo has to be better, he puts in the work..

Messi is just gifted and lucky..

He is also a legend and football king
Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by Nursepepeye(f): 11:28am On Dec 19, 2022
UTC34:
EMPOWER YOURSELF WITH THIS SKILL!!!!
¢anvas and FRAM£S Arts Prints are the modern day wall Arts due to its match for luxury walls. It's none glass frame, durable and it doesn't fade. Production of Canvas art prints and frames is budget friendly and easy, despite this, the frames are sold at high prices. We charge N20,000 for the training in our center but we have decided to give out the full training course online for a token of N2,500. Once paid, the Videos and tools would be delivered to your email. Getting this skills means you have gotten yourself a good job, our students are making up to N150,000 to N250,000 monthly from production and selling of canvas Frames and other DIY skills. The content is full of details to really assist individual without any experience in this line before. you don't need to have prior experience before you can enroll. Empower yourself or someone with this great content before we close the opportunity. Call/Wh@tsAp
must you use your nonsense to join issue, celebrate good thing and keep your stuff for once. There is section for advertising

1 Like

Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by candygist: 11:28am On Dec 19, 2022
seunaj:
We had to literally beg this young man yesterday to allow the GOAT to make history. One Mbappe is just too much for the Argentines any day any time. He is definitely the futuristic GOAT.
Give the young man 10 more years and he would be rated only next to Messi, ahead of some of una goat.

And he was silent all through the first half. Be deceiving your self. Ronaldo fans like you using Mbappe to console yourself. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by tuzle(m): 11:31am On Dec 19, 2022
grandstar:
His biggest problem may be pride, thinking he should be better rated in his club than Messi or Neymar.

They are his seniors and must accord them that respect. He should not forget the African in him.

He ahould never forget the proverb that "Pride comes before a fall"

He should keep his head down like Messi. That is something he must learn from that team mate.
but forget o, they rate mbappe more than Neymar at psg, that is why he bosses the club and go Scot free with no punishment.

3 Likes

Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by AfonjaPriest: 11:31am On Dec 19, 2022
Omicronvaccine:
IGBERETV report

https://igberetvnews.com/1434177/little-mbappe-thiery-henry-cristiano-ronaldo-throwback-photos/

The young shall ever grow. The young man has more years to grow to be a bigger star in football. Congratulations to him, though his team lost.
This should be a great lesson to Nigerians. Do not see that oldest man from Iragbiji as a potential president. His ambition has been dead before he turned to diaper-poopooing for comfort.

2 Likes

Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by lhordspy: 11:31am On Dec 19, 2022
simplykeh99:

Messi fans felt threatened by him yesterday, I think it'll be hard for some of them to celebrate him except those that loves and enjoys football. Some are making comparisons already and some are saying he won't go far lol, jokers (imagine)

He is a great player, no doubt.

But i dont admire his Ego nor envy is pompous attitude. I wish him the best though.

But i dont think i may ever be in his side. I dont think i can ever be his fan.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by Pacesetter123(m): 11:32am On Dec 19, 2022
Truly, this guy is a small boy.
He will reign long in football because he used his real age to play football.
Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by angelEmade: 11:34am On Dec 19, 2022
simplykeh99:

Messi fans felt threatened by him yesterday, I think it'll be hard for some of them to celebrate him except those that loves and enjoys football. Some are making comparisons already and some are saying he won't go far lol, jokers (imagine)
So says a pained tapnaldo fan. Messi fans are psg fans

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by tuzle(m): 11:35am On Dec 19, 2022
simplykeh99:

that is one thing I don't like about them. Messi is the be all and to them nobody ever again can reach is level like they are God. Mbappe is the present and not the future. He has been playing brilliantly for the past 2years now and he is yet to reach is prime. If he goes to Madrid, I see him dominating Europe and the world since the era of Messi is about to end. I don't know if he will reach Messi level but If he continues like this then no more currently playing can do better.

1 Like

Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by Halo22: 11:35am On Dec 19, 2022
Moral lesson of the story is that "it is better to leave the stage when the ovation is still loud.
Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by Tareq1105: 11:37am On Dec 19, 2022
God1000:

If he keeps his head low.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lionel Messi With His Wife And Sons In Cute Family Photos / Chinonso Eche: Meet 11-Year-Old Footballer Who Has A Guinness World Record / Ronaldo Suffers HORROR Injury In Portugal's Thrashing Of Czech Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.