Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) (61298 Views)

Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame / Zina Anumudu: "This Photo With Thierry Henry Was The Best Birthday Gift Ever" / Thierry Henry Dressed In Igbo Traditional Attire (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by simplykeh99: 3:59pm On Dec 19, 2022
angelEmade:

Lol angry grin grin grin werey no check , because I no Sabi write... I'm a son of a cheap pussssy. Na Ogun go kill me malee las las

There, I fixed it for you again.

So why waste my time
Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by simplykeh99: 4:01pm On Dec 19, 2022
angelEmade:

Ontop say ur goat lose na im make you dey cry this way... Go commit suicide na....

You're super unintelligent and can't comprehend, bye!
Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by Bignuell(m): 4:04pm On Dec 19, 2022
babajero:
maybe like Ronaldo, but never like Messi, because Messi is in another level entirely.
Everybody is replaceable bro

1 Like

Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by simplykeh99: 4:06pm On Dec 19, 2022
Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by gambojimeta: 4:13pm On Dec 19, 2022
omolasho:
The boy seemed to be born in privilege. His future was already secured while he was just a boy
There are lots like him as well but he is just exceptional good. If it was just by privilege, Thuram's son (privileged) also played in the final, but he is no where as good as Mbappe. There are many sons of professional footballers that never made to the big leagues. It goes more than just being privileged.
Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by MrSuama(m): 4:27pm On Dec 19, 2022
gambojimeta:

There are lots like him as well but he is just exceptional good. If it was just by privilege, Thuram's son (privileged) also played in the final, but he is no where as good as Mbappe. There are many sons of professional footballers that never made to the big leagues. It goes more than just being privileged.

Na that Thuram son surprise me pass, how e take make the team. But him deh turn up sha. I saw how the coach was tongue lashing him during the break of play.
Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by babajero(m): 4:48pm On Dec 19, 2022
Bignuell:
Everybody is replaceable bro
Yes I know, but it will take time, it took time to replace Pele and Maradona, it will even take longer time to replace Messi.

1 Like

Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by angelEmade: 4:56pm On Dec 19, 2022
simplykeh99:

You're super unintelligent and can't comprehend, bye!
Your generation in one word. #fools
Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by Danisaint112(m): 5:18pm On Dec 19, 2022
With what happened in the world cup and what I am currently seeing in civilized nations I have come to discover that;

"It is very necessary to identify your child Talent and passion and start nurturing it from that tender age regardless of the age."

1 Like

Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by simplykeh99: 5:19pm On Dec 19, 2022
Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by simplykeh99: 5:22pm On Dec 19, 2022

1 Like

Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by TheTWM: 5:24pm On Dec 19, 2022
Godstime234:

Chat me up on whaysapp .. 08089460861

This number is unavailable on WhatsApp. Send us a message: +234 70..157...457..24.
Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by 2016v2017: 5:30pm On Dec 19, 2022
God1000:
I'm happy for him, he's a quintessential footballer, his performance yesterday was spectacular and phenomenal

I will be supporting him from now on because he's my black brother, he just needs to keep the momentum going, I hope the world will celebrate him like Messi and Ronaldo.

Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by 2016v2017: 5:31pm On Dec 19, 2022
Humblegains:
Wow. Great. The young shall grow.
Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by Godstime234: 5:44pm On Dec 19, 2022
TheTWM:

This number is unavailable on WhatsApp. Send us a message: +234 70..157...457..24.

Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by TheOgaBoss: 6:34pm On Dec 19, 2022
babajero:
At 35 Messi out classed him in every position. Every Argentinian match Messi was the man to watch.
how?
Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by KennethEnyi(m): 9:05pm On Dec 19, 2022
Mbappe don Dey football world from day one no be overnight thing…
Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by blueAgent(m): 11:12pm On Dec 19, 2022
Biafraaa:
If it were to be Halland that did what Mbappe did at this World Cup. All the mainstream media, press, org, name it, will be trending Halland even though Messi won the World Cup. Double standard.

Crap.

Go and build your own station and press and announce him.

Over hyped kid.
Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by blueAgent(m): 11:13pm On Dec 19, 2022
tarantino1:

They've always felt threatened by him. Go Twitter, YouTube, even here on Nairaland and you'll see them undervaluing his achievements by saying he's just pace, without Messi he's nothing.
Some of them even dey pray make he quickly lose e speed so e go become nobody. Others sef dey say e career won't go anywhere

Very annoying and irritating set of people

Clowns, cry more.

Mabappe threaten Messi,How?

They are not in the same class , never not even in the same flight.
Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by blueAgent(m): 11:15pm On Dec 19, 2022
babajero:
It is too visible to the eyes, and can't be ignored. Messi is the best not because of his goal scoring ability but for his all round abilities and accomplishment. Ronaldo and mbape are being celebrated today because of their goal scoring ability and nothing else. There were many players who scored more goals than ronaldinho and zindane but they are not known today because football is not all about goals.

Tell the clowns.

To market penado ,dey hard now, they Don switch to mbappe and Pele.
Hypocrites.
Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by blueAgent(m): 11:17pm On Dec 19, 2022
candygist:

And he was silent all through the first half. Be deceiving your self. Ronaldo fans like you using Mbappe to console yourself. grin

You dey mind the clowns.
Mabappe is over hyped, all through 45mins in the first half, no shot on target, no impact, no playmaking, only to score 2 penalties won by another player, all of a sudden he is now the goat for penadu fans. cool
Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by blueAgent(m): 11:19pm On Dec 19, 2022
lhordspy:

He is a great player, no doubt.

But i dont admire his Ego nor envy is pompous attitude. I wish him the best though.

But i dont think i may ever be in his side. I dont think i can ever be his fan.

True
Same with me.

He would never get to the height of greatest players.
Watch.
Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by blueAgent(m): 11:23pm On Dec 19, 2022
Tareq1105:

You know most of those shouting Mbappe are C. Ronaldo fans who are just trying to water down the success of Messi bcoz their goat fell by the way side and Messi now the real GOAT. They're not really for Mbappe. They're CR7 fans hiding bcoz of shame. Congratulations to Messi the GOAT, the greatest footballer ever. It's the records that said so.

100% true.

Clowns.

Imagine them saying Messi is not the goat becos Pele did this and that, but the hypocrites never remembered Pele, when they were claiming the fraud penado was the GOAT , now that to market him is all time low, they are now regarding Pele as the GOAT, with small mabappe , just to diminish Messi.
Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by blueAgent(m): 11:24pm On Dec 19, 2022
simplykeh99:

Lol... Seems you don't understand my comment, take it however you want. Messi is a king, Ronaldo is a king, Maradona is a king, CR7 is a king, etc but Pele remains the GOAT

Kylian Mbappe, Hall and, etc are future kings and legends if they keep up

I celebrate every footballer not just one

Crap.
Crafty ppl.

MESSi is levels above all of them.
Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by blueAgent(m): 11:25pm On Dec 19, 2022
Kingcalls:

He will surpass Messi by far

Not even in 5lifetimes.
Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by blueAgent(m): 11:27pm On Dec 19, 2022
mrdharkchild:
Lolz.
Messi no be any body mate @23. Mbappe cant play to Messi level at 23.

He is being compared to a 35yr old.
Who is about to win his 8th Balon dor

You dey mind the fools.

Na so one fool ,on radio station today was claiming he would take a 23years old mabappe to a 23years old Messi.
Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by blueAgent(m): 11:29pm On Dec 19, 2022
MrSuama:

Mbappe was no doubt the man of the match but FIFA get plans na.
It's good sha, France favored Messi with Ballon d'or until FIFA followed suit. Now FIFA has robbed both Mbappe and France of the player of the tournament award.

How is he man of the match?

Scored 2 penalties won by other players.
Created little or no chance,nor had shot on target besides the one he scored.
Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by blueAgent(m): 11:30pm On Dec 19, 2022
Eriokanmi:
100% .

When you're gifted, also pray for luck to enable you go far ahead and stand out. Both Ronaldo and Messi are gifted but luck stood Messi out. Yesterday's match was a proof cos Mbape was on his way to dash their hope once again. Mbape is my pesin from now on. I no dey support the current goats again. How can you be 2 goals behind and still level up, then lead again? This is a rare hat-trick as mentioned by millions across the globe yesterday as displayed by Mbape.

Surpass who?

Surpass Messi in goals ,or pkaymaking or records.
Where would he start from?

This is what I've been saying. Don't say you can't find people like someone again. If Mbape can keep the trend going, he'd surpass both Messi and Ronaldo in performance. Qatar 2022 was one of the best tournaments ever. I enjoyed every bit if it. Many people lost money cos results didn't come out as predicted. Mighty teams were exited by dark horses. Brilliant!
Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by blueAgent(m): 11:35pm On Dec 19, 2022
simplykeh99:

Most knows Pele's contribution to football, even though they were restrictions like
*most awards were not opened to all footballers and he even got an honorary one
*his government didn't want him to leave, didn't have access to most leagues
*the likes of players he played with and against during his days
He has 3 WCs and it was predicted he would've won 7 Ballon d'Or if they were no rules
Pele is phenomenal, he is the GOAT

What makes Messi a legend and not CR7?

Crap.

Legend playing in America leagues.
Legend playing in star studded brazil team, when football was not that competitive, Brazil and few countries dominated football,

Now there are no push overs in world football, the likes of US, Australia, Japan,SKorea,Croatia, are challenging the heavy weights.

A young Pele in this present Brazil team or generation would not reach 2 semi finals talkless of carrying the worldcup 3 times.

When last did you see ,Brazil dominate football in world cup?

How consistent was he for club football?

1 Like

Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by blueAgent(m): 11:38pm On Dec 19, 2022
Tchinaidi:

He was just lucky to have converted two penalties.Besides he was not in the game for almost 80 minutes of playing time.Good scorer,no doubt but a versatile player of the leather ball,he is a million light years behind the likes of maradona,pele and messi.

Abeg tell the clowns.

Scored 2 penalties after been absent for over 79mins ,and all of a sudden he is now a Goat.

If Goat was by that standard ,Klose ,MULLER and many other players would have been called GOAT
Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by blueAgent(m): 11:39pm On Dec 19, 2022
candygist:

Which Rules ?
They were no much rules during pele time. The kind of technical rules we have now in football, pele wouldn't have scored much of his goals.

During the days of pele nothing like offside, VAR etc.

At first you all where saying Messi should win the world cup before he can be considered as the GOAT. Now he as won it and you all are looking for so thing else. Lol

Messi is a legend ahead of Ronaldo. Messi have won everything a footballer should win including a world cup. Ronaldo doesn't even know what a world cup final looks like.

He does not even know what ,a world cup semi final is.
Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by Eriokanmi: 11:41pm On Dec 19, 2022
[quote author=blueAgent post=119284936][/quote]Mbape started his career recently . On world cup record, he's currently on same position as Messi. They both won it once. See his performance, number of goals scored, his position in Baloon D'or and all. He has age on his side. He can go further than both Messi and Ronaldo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lionel Messi With His Wife And Sons In Cute Family Photos / Chinonso Eche: Meet 11-Year-Old Footballer Who Has A Guinness World Record / Ronaldo Suffers HORROR Injury In Portugal's Thrashing Of Czech Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.