Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,812 members, 7,827,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Messi's Reaction After Winning His First Ever World Cup - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi's Reaction After Winning His First Ever World Cup (51655 Views)

Dolores Aveiro's Reaction After Ronaldo Scored His First Goal Against Newcastle / Nigeria Defeats France 8-3 To Win First Ever World Curling Championship(pics) / Let The Fight Continue– Cristiano Ronaldo Says After Winning His 5th Ballon d’Or (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi's Reaction After Winning His First Ever World Cup by Almiron: 10:20pm On Dec 19, 2022
Luckysbab:

Nlfpmod

This is in contravention of the forum rules
seun lalasticlala Rule 19
Re: Messi's Reaction After Winning His First Ever World Cup by Peacecore: 10:21pm On Dec 19, 2022
Sweetplum:
Waka pass. Who be ur bro
oh sorry, I forget say u ba inyarinya grin grin grin no vex buh comot mouth for Messi mata. You can't be a Ronaldo fan without sounding f**lish grin

2 Likes

Re: Messi's Reaction After Winning His First Ever World Cup by Peacecore: 10:22pm On Dec 19, 2022
Kingjbase:

De Paul was excellent. I admire him alot . he was more than a warrior
As in ehh. We was like a thug to Messi. I acknowledge his energy and team spirit.

1 Like

Re: Messi's Reaction After Winning His First Ever World Cup by ogbonti: 10:22pm On Dec 19, 2022
Eagba:

Oh! You also acknowledge that he's a god

if you have english comprehension issues - go and cure yourself if it by enrolling in JS 1
Re: Messi's Reaction After Winning His First Ever World Cup by Peacecore: 10:22pm On Dec 19, 2022
Madups:
Oga which word?
Capped
Re: Messi's Reaction After Winning His First Ever World Cup by Madups(m): 10:23pm On Dec 19, 2022
[quote author=Kingjbase post=119283722][/quote] according to a messi fan.
Re: Messi's Reaction After Winning His First Ever World Cup by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 19, 2022
Moh247:

Weyrey talk say threat hahaaha

Scared online warrior

Ode I use you catch cruise ni make you no dey fear now
Na me use u catch cruise pass
Re: Messi's Reaction After Winning His First Ever World Cup by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 19, 2022
Peacecore:
oh sorry, I forget say u ba inyarinya grin grin grin no vex buh comot mouth for Messi mata. You can't be a Ronaldo fan without sounding f**lish grin
u no well.. if I support CR7 no mean say make I bad talk Messi. Why I m better than u is that I acknowledge Messi's achievements. But you are discrediting CR7 as if you just v personal beef wt him
Re: Messi's Reaction After Winning His First Ever World Cup by Madups(m): 10:25pm On Dec 19, 2022
Peacecore:
Capped
so whats wrong with my take on that
Re: Messi's Reaction After Winning His First Ever World Cup by Kingjbase: 10:25pm On Dec 19, 2022
Madups:
according to a messi fan.

Keep crying bro. The debate has being settled

1 Like

Re: Messi's Reaction After Winning His First Ever World Cup by Madups(m): 10:31pm On Dec 19, 2022
Kingjbase:

Keep crying bro. The debate has being settled
seems you are the one crying cos instead of coming up with valid point to defend your ewu. You are talking of tears. Cry more.. Have this feeling your tears will be sweet.
Re: Messi's Reaction After Winning His First Ever World Cup by DearGorgeous(f): 10:41pm On Dec 19, 2022
DenreleDave:
cheesy

The Greatest there was.....
The Greatest there is....
The Greatest there is to come.......

The greatest there will ever be....

Lionel Oluwasegun Oluwaboriota Andres Messi

cheesy Let's do it like this: Lionel Oluwasegun Onyechukwugoziri Danladi Andres Messi cheesy
Re: Messi's Reaction After Winning His First Ever World Cup by TristanX: 10:44pm On Dec 19, 2022
Moh247:
This is why Messi is loved

Acknowledging the team strength as against just his personal strenght

He kept using We, We, and more we. Instead of I , Me , Myself

But Tinubu doesn’t use we. He’s so selfish to want to come and frustrate this country with his senile brain and zombie supporters like u
Re: Messi's Reaction After Winning His First Ever World Cup by Ajewumi12: 10:44pm On Dec 19, 2022
Moh247:
This is why Messi is loved

Acknowledging the team strength as against just his personal strenght

He kept using We, We, and more we. Instead of I , Me , Myself
You are right brother
he is very humble player
Re: Messi's Reaction After Winning His First Ever World Cup by TristanX: 10:46pm On Dec 19, 2022
Akfrenzy:
grin Bloggers oya food don land

Next we'll hear things like 15 things u don't know about MESSI grin grin

Atleast let the media attention filled with hate for CR7 give way for some time. The hate is just too much
Re: Messi's Reaction After Winning His First Ever World Cup by Dskillful(m): 10:48pm On Dec 19, 2022
Congratulations

GOAT �..... So happy
Re: Messi's Reaction After Winning His First Ever World Cup by Madups(m): 10:49pm On Dec 19, 2022
Sorry messi fans until we get to see someone that is more clinical in front of goal or some who can easily create a chance from any part of the attacking half that leads to goals.. Cr7 is still our g.o.a.t. cos the game is all about not just entertainment but entertainment from goal scoring.
Re: Messi's Reaction After Winning His First Ever World Cup by Anticrime77: 11:07pm On Dec 19, 2022
Messi Goat status has been stamped.. Anybody wey argue with Ronaldo fans again no get job
Re: Messi's Reaction After Winning His First Ever World Cup by headboyprince(m): 11:10pm On Dec 19, 2022
Almiron:
Maradona didn't win Copa America
Pele didn't win European titles
Ronaldo didn't win UCL
Cryuff didn't win the World Cup
Cristiano didn't win the World Cup

Messi won it all

G
O
A
T

Pele didnt win european titles.. did he play in europe.. you're so dumb grin
Re: Messi's Reaction After Winning His First Ever World Cup by CaptainWest1000(m): 11:22pm On Dec 19, 2022
DenreleDave:
cheesy

The Greatest there was.....
The Greatest there is....
The Greatest there is to come.......

The greatest there will ever be....

Lionel Oluwasegun Oluwaboriota Andres Messi
i called him Lionel Ballerji OLUWALONIMESSI
Re: Messi's Reaction After Winning His First Ever World Cup by pquaver(m): 11:40pm On Dec 19, 2022
God1000:
He deserves it because of his humility and tenacity.

Though it was a close shave yesterday

I'm not Ronaldo's fan but people should stop disrespecting him, he's a genius

You not his fan, we should not disrespect him? Is that a joke or what? His fans that try to diminish messi's achievements at every given chance is respect for Messi? His fans that started this nonsense as far back as 2010 immediately they saw Messi take a giant leap in balon dor the started insulting Messi calling his achievements rigging and corruption up till today, are you blind to it? Oga they declared war on Messi now Messi has done.. They must collect.. That is the law of football banter. CR7 and fans must chop the insults and disrespect the cooked for Messi for years.. Now is time for us to serve them breakfast and the must chop am belle full.. CR7 is and ordinary Player and should be compared with the likes of DiMaria in Argentina... That is a fact

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi's Reaction After Winning His First Ever World Cup by SenatePresdo(m): 11:54pm On Dec 19, 2022
OJEEMAH:
The New Order

Messi
Maradona
Pele
Pendu
Zidane

I love Messi but give Ronaldo some Respect.

That beast deserves to be number 2nd ahead of Maradona and Pele.
Re: Messi's Reaction After Winning His First Ever World Cup by Seunfretty: 12:14am On Dec 20, 2022
naijknight:
I just dey look all mesi mesi fans like akpu and akamu...you all mesi mesi bigot forgot that c.ronaldo agba baller ..odogwu of all G.O.AT has UEFA EUROPIAN trophy in his belt...and yet your mesi mesi never collect am yet.
Oya make una cry me a river na cry

You mean the euro final he won sitting on the bench and acting like a second coach while his mates helped him slug it out with France ...he should thank his teamate actually.

Meanwhile euro cup i great but still a mediocre beside world cup...if you Ronaldo is asked to swap his euro medal and with a world cup medal cup celebration and other accolades then sell all his cars and pay in millions of euro on addition with his earlier mentioned euro medal...its so sure he will let his euro medal go

World cup is the major cup that writes your name in history....

And you Ronaldo doesn't have it...

1 Like

Re: Messi's Reaction After Winning His First Ever World Cup by Ucheosefoh(m): 1:13am On Dec 20, 2022
eskuvoisrael:

There was no copa American in the time of Maradona
Copa America started in 1916 years before Maradona parents were born.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi's Reaction After Winning His First Ever World Cup by Ucheosefoh(m): 1:20am On Dec 20, 2022
NORSYK:

Lol
Like I said before, Ronaldo winning Trophies with Portugal is one of the greatest achievements in football history.
Portugal before Ronaldo qualified for world cup 3 times in 40 years.
Qualified for Euro 3 times in the same period.

With Ronaldo Portugal qualified every available world cup and Euro, also went on to lift euro.
Winning Euro is unprecedented and history that won't repeat itself again

I can't figure out any history Messi made with Argentina.

I am sure biscan won euro and 5 European cups while being football all time top scorer.
CR7 won the Euro as an average player, Messi won the Copa America and World Cup as the MVP.

Know the difference.

1 Like

Re: Messi's Reaction After Winning His First Ever World Cup by Ucheosefoh(m): 1:24am On Dec 20, 2022
Gospel2Day:
Ungodly and ungrateful lot.
Publicly acknowledging and thanking family, friends and fans, but forgetting to mention the God Who gave him the talents and skills that brought him this far in his career
Very typical of fallen humans.
Who should remember and acknowledge God's mercy more than someone named and called Messi?
If you are ignorant you shouldn't be proudly be displaying it in a public forum.

He acknowledged God in his live interview after winning the trophy.

The video is online, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
Re: Messi's Reaction After Winning His First Ever World Cup by Kingkendrick109: 1:27am On Dec 20, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

You don't want people to bash you and cunningly being smart by half.
He doesn't deserve the golden ball because he wasn't the best player in the tournament, as favouritism that he has had all through gave him. May God forgive you.
In this year world cup, Messi is the only player that score in each game from the group stage to the final match with an exceptional display, as he carried the weight of the team in his shoulder. I know you didn't watch their match from the beginning to the end.
Stop this beef, it's not good for your health.

Don't mind the guys, talking without bases...
Someone who won 5 man of the match award in 7 games, scored a brace in the final and the second highest goal scorer from the midfield doesn't deserve but they want Mbappe whoes only achievement over Messi was a single goal difference, he had only 3 man of the match award and lost the final......
Re: Messi's Reaction After Winning His First Ever World Cup by Ucheosefoh(m): 1:29am On Dec 20, 2022
naijknight:
I just dey look all mesi mesi fans like akpu and akamu...you all mesi mesi bigot forgot that c.ronaldo agba baller ..odogwu of all G.O.AT has UEFA EUROPIAN trophy in his belt...and yet your mesi mesi never collect am yet.
Oya make una cry me a river na cry
You well so? It is either you are extremely ignorant or you are high on some cheap weed.
This your comment is not ordinary.
Re: Messi's Reaction After Winning His First Ever World Cup by Kingkendrick109: 1:33am On Dec 20, 2022
Ucheosefoh:
CR7 won the Euro as an average player, Messi won the Copa America and World Cup as the MVP.

Know the difference.

He was not the best player, not the highest goal scorer, the team even won it with him cheering from the touchline, yet they want to discredit the achievement of a player of the tournament with 5 man of the match award and second highest goal and a brace in the final of a Word competition, not a continental competition...... Leave Messi face your problem...... Someone even said let Messi achieve what Argentina hasn't achieved before, He should create Universe cup so Messi can win it...... Funny people...

1 Like

Re: Messi's Reaction After Winning His First Ever World Cup by Ucheosefoh(m): 1:38am On Dec 20, 2022
Madups:
Goal scoring is the most important part of football.. The sports is not like basketball where a players ability to make blocks is as important as his ability to score. Messi fans just make you want to believe the only thing cr7 is interested in is scoring goals. The last time I checked ronaldo has over 300 assists in his professional career. Dont forget he has also played almost 200 times for portugal if he is such a bad character like some people want us to believe several managers will not continue to invite him to the national team. The three records i mentioned above your e.w.u(goat) cant break even in his next life. Know this and know peace.
Over 300 assists? Are you ignorant or you are sentimentally lying, which one?
Re: Messi's Reaction After Winning His First Ever World Cup by Ucheosefoh(m): 1:43am On Dec 20, 2022
Madups:
Sorry messi fans until we get to see someone that is more clinical in front of goal or some who can easily create a chance from any part of the attacking half that leads to goals.. Cr7 is still our g.o.a.t. cos the game is all about not just entertainment but entertainment from goal scoring.
You just mentioned what Messi is better than Ronaldo on.

Messi is more clinical and has the highest number of chances created.

CR7 is 142 more matches than Messi and 29 more goals in this case who is more clinical?

Stop this public display of ignorance.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Barcelona Signs Philippe Coutinho From Liverpool For £142 Million / How Much The FIFA World Cup Trophy Is Worth Revealed / Etim Esin Acquires 2015 Range Rover(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.