Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

Messi's Reaction After Winning His First Ever World Cup - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi's Reaction After Winning His First Ever World Cup (51584 Views)

Dolores Aveiro's Reaction After Ronaldo Scored His First Goal Against Newcastle / Nigeria Defeats France 8-3 To Win First Ever World Curling Championship(pics) / Let The Fight Continue– Cristiano Ronaldo Says After Winning His 5th Ballon d’Or (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi's Reaction After Winning His First Ever World Cup by BENEAMATA: 8:06pm On Dec 19, 2022
Moh247:
This is why Messi is loved

Acknowledging the team strength as against just his personal strenght

He kept using We, We, and more we. Instead of I , Me , Myself
G. B. A . M !
Re: Messi's Reaction After Winning His First Ever World Cup by OJEEMAH(m): 8:06pm On Dec 19, 2022
assholemods:

Lmao grin grin grin grin Which one be Walahi Talahi FC ol boy you no get joy o. cheesy cheesy
grin
Re: Messi's Reaction After Winning His First Ever World Cup by OJEEMAH(m): 8:08pm On Dec 19, 2022
assholemods:

Commot Pendu from that list.. cheesy cheesy
just pity am
Re: Messi's Reaction After Winning His First Ever World Cup by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 19, 2022
Moh247:

Lobatan... Since you agree Messi is great then we have no problem. Any other opinion doesn't matter

If you try change the Messi is great comment then I might actually have issues with you
What if I say otherwise, will you kill me?
Seems you are like islamists. You name be like name of middle east idio ts
Re: Messi's Reaction After Winning His First Ever World Cup by Bahamas95(m): 8:11pm On Dec 19, 2022
I counted the word "we" like a million times in the message.

That Portuguese peacock will never use that word. He prefers........

I, me, mine, myself.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi's Reaction After Winning His First Ever World Cup by zakir007(m): 8:11pm On Dec 19, 2022
marvellous2222:
Messi don't be carried away by current glory few years to this time another footballer will set another records that is greater than yours

Learn to be humble
Take heart ❤️ ehn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi's Reaction After Winning His First Ever World Cup by Moh247: 8:12pm On Dec 19, 2022
Sweetplum:

What if I say otherwise, will you kill me?
Seems you are like islamists. You name be like name of middle east idio ts

Why don't you say otherwise and find out

Are you scared

#Messi is the Greatest of all Time

Even haters agree grin

3 Likes

Re: Messi's Reaction After Winning His First Ever World Cup by aujile(m): 8:12pm On Dec 19, 2022
geedot:
Let's wait and watch how his haters will come up with another excuse to downplay his status in the football world. Their only argument had always been how less effecient he was with the national team compared to Barcelona.

If you love football but one way or the other hate this guy. You need help.
Anyone that claims to love football and hate messi is a hypocrite
Re: Messi's Reaction After Winning His First Ever World Cup by oaugraduate1234(m): 8:12pm On Dec 19, 2022
Almiron:
I have seen this trash you copied on Twitter... The Portuguese teams have individual talents more than the Argentina team, I'd say this is the weakest Argentina team wey I don see since I don dey watch world cup... What's your excuse? If to say France don win yesterday una no go dey post epistle Upandan...

Abeg post and cry Wella

I need more...

You should have asked him if France never won the world cup before Mbappe won that of 2018.

Or Brazil had never won before Ronaldo De Lima and Ronaldinho won.

Some of these Ronaldo fans will just come here to look for baseless points against Messi.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi's Reaction After Winning His First Ever World Cup by assholemods: 8:13pm On Dec 19, 2022
OJEEMAH:
just pity am
Lol... cheesy cheesy ok
Re: Messi's Reaction After Winning His First Ever World Cup by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 19, 2022
Moh247:

Why don't you say otherwise and find out

Are you scared

#Messi is the Greatest of all Time

Even haters agree grin
Messi is the least of all times. Do your worst, slam your head on the floor
Re: Messi's Reaction After Winning His First Ever World Cup by BENEAMATA: 8:13pm On Dec 19, 2022
geedot:
Let's wait and watch how his haters will come up with another excuse to downplay his status in the football world. Their only argument had always been how less effecient he was with the national team compared to Barcelona.

If you love football but one way or the other hate this guy. You need help.
psychiatric hospital care is that help they need , 'cos i heard a new one yesterday - " mbappe is better than him " ! Where even to start with these C.Ron fan boys .
Re: Messi's Reaction After Winning His First Ever World Cup by REALretep(m): 8:15pm On Dec 19, 2022
Almiron:
CHAMPIONS OF THE WORLD!!!

So many times I dreamed it, so much I wanted it that I still don't fall, I can't believe it. Thank you so much my family, to all who support me and also who believed in us. we prove once again that Argentinians when we fight together and united we are able to achieve what we aim. The merit of this group, which is above individuals, is the strength of all fighting for the same dream that was also the one of all the Argentinians. We did it!!! [b]Let's go ARGENTINA DAMN IT!!!. we are seeing eachother very soon[/b].
Choiii
1 million+ comments

The real GOAT

4 Likes

Re: Messi's Reaction After Winning His First Ever World Cup by Moh247: 8:15pm On Dec 19, 2022
Sweetplum:

Messi is the least of all times. Do your worst, slam your head on the floor

Ignorance

Last and final warning

You can ask around what I did to the last dude that said such trash about Legendary Messi

He landed where he doesn't like

Final and last warning

Now appologise and let's forget such unspeakable words ever came from you
Re: Messi's Reaction After Winning His First Ever World Cup by aujile(m): 8:20pm On Dec 19, 2022
NORSYK:

Lol
Like I said before, Ronaldo winning Trophies with Portugal is one of the greatest achievements in football history.
Portugal before Ronaldo qualified for world cup 3 times in 40 years.
Qualified for Euro 3 times in the same period.

With Ronaldo Portugal qualified every available world cup and Euro, also went on to lift euro.
Winning Euro is unprecedented and history that won't repeat itself again

I can't figure out any history Messi made with Argentina.

I am sure biscan won euro and 5 European cups while being football all time top scorer.
Ha
Una no go cease to amaze me...see the angle una don carry am go.
Continue una never see anything
Re: Messi's Reaction After Winning His First Ever World Cup by kingsley38162: 8:21pm On Dec 19, 2022
::...
Re: Messi's Reaction After Winning His First Ever World Cup by Enumerator(m): 8:22pm On Dec 19, 2022
cheesy
GODPUNISHALABI:
If say na pendu naw he go just dey talk of how he is the best in the world …. How he is more handsome than Rooney…. Olodo penaldians and their stupid pendu god, celebrating like a bitch after scoring a common tap in, or trying to steal Bruno Fernandez goal
Re: Messi's Reaction After Winning His First Ever World Cup by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 19, 2022
Moh247:

Ignorance

Last and final warning

You can ask around what I did to the last dude that said such trash about Legendary Messi

He landed where he doesn't like

Final and last warning

Now appologise and let's forget such unspeakable words ever came from you
Seems you are destined to be unfortunate. Ori e buru
Re: Messi's Reaction After Winning His First Ever World Cup by Hpesoj: 8:23pm On Dec 19, 2022
ThierryJay:

Which joke? Guy I don laugh tire. Serious campaign is going on. Some people carry this imagined rivalry for head pass us o.

Should we call this joblessness or ment? Walahi some people suppose dey Yaba Left.
Re: Messi's Reaction After Winning His First Ever World Cup by Moh247: 8:24pm On Dec 19, 2022
Sweetplum:

Seems you are destined to be unfortunate. Ori e buru

Weyrey to wo ba teey body go tell you
Now apologize
Re: Messi's Reaction After Winning His First Ever World Cup by BENEAMATA: 8:25pm On Dec 19, 2022
oaugraduate1234:

You should have asked him if France never won the world cup before Mbappe won that of 2018.

Or Brazil had never won before Ronaldo De Lima and Ronaldinho won.

Some of these Ronaldo fans will just come here to look for baseless points against Messi.
If you have always been a pro messi GOAT , and all those putrid arguments from pro ronaldo fans that were so annoying back then is not comic relief to you now after 18/12/22 , then , i'm sure such person has anger issues . For me , i say " as e dey pain dem , e dey sweet us , as e dey . . . ."
Re: Messi's Reaction After Winning His First Ever World Cup by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 19, 2022
Moh247:

Weyrey to wo ba teey body go tell you
Now apologize
Messi is trash. You are trash. Your threats are trash. Fuc k you, fuc k you more by some of your gay friends.
Re: Messi's Reaction After Winning His First Ever World Cup by sircatherine45(m): 8:27pm On Dec 19, 2022
Sweetplum:

Ok. Keep wailing. Since it's in your DNA to still wail in victory. May your wailing be permanent
Amen.
Re: Messi's Reaction After Winning His First Ever World Cup by Moh247: 8:28pm On Dec 19, 2022
Sweetplum:

Messi is trash. You are trash. Your threats are trash. Fuc k you, fuc k you more by some of your gay friends.

Weyrey talk say threat hahaaha

Scared online warrior

Ode I use you catch cruise ni make you no dey fear now
Re: Messi's Reaction After Winning His First Ever World Cup by BENEAMATA: 8:28pm On Dec 19, 2022
DenreleDave:
cheesy

The Greatest there was.....
The Greatest there is....
The Greatest there is to come.......

The greatest there will ever be....

Lionel Oluwasegun Oluwaboriota Andres Messi
Re: Messi's Reaction After Winning His First Ever World Cup by Peacecore: 8:35pm On Dec 19, 2022
OJEEMAH:
Obem na man ooh
you sure! buh e dey claim girl o. Anyway, whether na hemophrodite or not, he is a terrible. E don go hide. You no go see am for any Messi thread again.
Re: Messi's Reaction After Winning His First Ever World Cup by CanadaNomad: 8:36pm On Dec 19, 2022
GODPUNISHALABI:
If say na pendu naw he go just dey talk of how he is the best in the world …. How he is more handsome than Rooney…. Olodo penaldians and their stupid pendu god, celebrating like a bitch after scoring a common tap in, or trying to steal Bruno Fernandez goal
No lies told.

3 Likes

Re: Messi's Reaction After Winning His First Ever World Cup by naijknight: 8:39pm On Dec 19, 2022
I just dey look all mesi mesi fans like akpu and akamu...you all mesi mesi bigot forgot that c.ronaldo agba baller ..odogwu of all G.O.AT has UEFA EUROPIAN trophy in his belt...and yet your mesi mesi never collect am yet.
Oya make una cry me a river na cry
Re: Messi's Reaction After Winning His First Ever World Cup by Peacecore: 8:40pm On Dec 19, 2022
Samunique:
Even the man in question is magnanimous in victory, he isn't dishing out any bitter words to rival fans and opponents. But people like you living in an unknown world have taken it upon yourselves to dish our hate and bitterness every second to those who're not in your line of thought, bcs of a man who doesn't even know you exist somewhere.

Don't you think this is madnesses
When you dey pray make Ronaldo win am. Ronaldo know you. Abeg shift, it's our joy time, let's celebrate. Someone tell me say I no go sleep yesterday if Messi lose da match buh God run am for us, I slept well and he ran and hide like Obem
Re: Messi's Reaction After Winning His First Ever World Cup by KennethEnyi(m): 8:44pm On Dec 19, 2022
Useless Argentinians
Re: Messi's Reaction After Winning His First Ever World Cup by Justbehave(m): 8:45pm On Dec 19, 2022
naijknight:
I just dey look all mesi mesi fans like akpu and akamu...you all mesi mesi bigot forgot that c.ronaldo agba baller ..odogwu of all G.O.AT has UEFA EUROPIAN trophy in his belt...and yet your mesi mesi never collect am yet.
Oya make una cry me a river na cry
Are you sure you are with your senses? I doubt because what you are saying is like saying Ronaldo has not win copa America.

2 Likes

Re: Messi's Reaction After Winning His First Ever World Cup by Peacecore: 8:47pm On Dec 19, 2022
ThierryJay:

Did you call out this madness when Pendulums were dishing hate and bitterness to Messi after CR won the Euros in 2016 for over 4 years?
You didn't mind the madness then and probably even partook in it. Now when the tables were turned you are now crying for maturity and understanding?

Even yesterday when Mbappe equalized at 2 - 2 many of the Pendulums were already displaying madness and tearing Messi to shreds. If Messi had lost, you would not have minded the madness and probably even have spearheaded it. Abeg leave him to be mad in peace and go lick your wounds.
Don't mind them. They think we don't know anything. Now, they're begging for peace. We collectively say NO! When Argentina was leading 2:0 yesterday, some people claimed neutrality but the same people started gallivanting and shout, trolling us until the table changed again they disappeared. There will be no peace for Pendu fans in this NL. Give them vawulence wotoporiously. If they like make dem die. Spare not the wicked to live

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Baba Sule Ended Up Cleaning Boots / Uche Kalu Buys Range Rover For Wife, Ada Uche-Kalu As Christmas Gift (photos) / Pictures Of Keke Painted In Super Eagles Jersey Colors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.