Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,509 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Dying Africas Rich Man Watches As Family Fights Over His Properties - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dying Africas Rich Man Watches As Family Fights Over His Properties (534 Views)

Man Lost His Properties 2 Years After His Nigeria Wife Joined Him In Uk(vid,pix) / Delta Family Fights Over N250,000 Bride Price (pic) / My Dad's Friend Willed 90% Of His Properties To His Daughters And Not His Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dying Africas Rich Man Watches As Family Fights Over His Properties by DivinegiftofGod: 12:06pm On Dec 19, 2022
Moment one of Africas richest men on his sick bed looks on as his family fights over his properties and investments.

What a world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etgq4ZGHExE

Re: Dying Africas Rich Man Watches As Family Fights Over His Properties by Moh247: 12:12pm On Dec 19, 2022
cry

So disrespectful and evil

He should just pray for few more days to live and convert his will donating to charity

Re: Dying Africas Rich Man Watches As Family Fights Over His Properties by SocialJustice: 12:14pm On Dec 19, 2022
What is his name? Once black man get small money na to dey carry name when big pass am.

He also set the foundation for this rubbish, if he had put his belongings in a living trust. No family member will be making noise.
Re: Dying Africas Rich Man Watches As Family Fights Over His Properties by okosodo: 12:16pm On Dec 19, 2022
him don leave una
Re: Dying Africas Rich Man Watches As Family Fights Over His Properties by DivinegiftofGod: 12:22pm On Dec 19, 2022
nlfpmod
Re: Dying Africas Rich Man Watches As Family Fights Over His Properties by Onedayoneday: 12:24pm On Dec 19, 2022
They were all waiting for a time like that.
Re: Dying Africas Rich Man Watches As Family Fights Over His Properties by Kooldon(f): 12:38pm On Dec 19, 2022
The very moment you die, all your sweat, money, investment and position is totally gone.
It is always neccessary to prepare for a day like this while still alive
Re: Dying Africas Rich Man Watches As Family Fights Over His Properties by Wawelexy(m): 12:41pm On Dec 19, 2022
No one love you genuinely, reason I put myself first... If you get #100, save #20, spend #50 on your self, the remaining 30 can be shared across...
Re: Dying Africas Rich Man Watches As Family Fights Over His Properties by Tayorshd2(m): 2:40pm On Dec 19, 2022
Kooldon:
The very moment you die, all your sweat, money, investment and position is totally gone.
It is always neccessary to prepare for a day like this while still alive

My brother that's why dis days ehn I don't work like I want to make millions because if I die people wey no know how I make money will enjoy it..

So it's all Abt vanity

1 Like

Re: Dying Africas Rich Man Watches As Family Fights Over His Properties by DivinegiftofGod: 3:05pm On Dec 19, 2022
Tayorshd2:

My brother that's why dis days ehn I don't work like I want to make millions because if I die people wey no know how I make money will enjoy it..

So it's all Abt vanity

My brother see something.
See as the baba dey look Dem like traitors.
Re: Dying Africas Rich Man Watches As Family Fights Over His Properties by DivinegiftofGod: 3:49pm On Dec 19, 2022
nlfpmod.
Re: Dying Africas Rich Man Watches As Family Fights Over His Properties by Oluneutral: 5:01pm On Dec 19, 2022
That's why I'm always of the opinion that, you need to enjoy yourself, with your money before carrying family matter on your head. If you think any family member love you genuinely, dey there they deceive yaself.

Ki omo to j'ogun, maa je ogbon.
Enjoy your sweat while you're still living, e get why.
Re: Dying Africas Rich Man Watches As Family Fights Over His Properties by DivinegiftofGod: 5:13pm On Dec 19, 2022
Oluneutral:
That's why I'm always of the opinion that, you need to enjoy yourself, with your money before carrying family matter on your head. If you think any family member love you genuinely, dey there they deceive yaself.

Ki omo to j'ogun, maa je ogbon.
Enjoy your sweat while you're still living, e get why.

True.

(1) (Reply)

‘Don’t Force It, When Love Dies’ – Yomi Gold Announces Marriage Crash / How Do I Overcome Thoughts Of My Family Members Dying? / Can Another Man Buy Valentine Gifts For Your Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.