Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,678 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Argentina Ladies Go Topless In Qatar After World Cup Win(photos, 18+) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Argentina Ladies Go Topless In Qatar After World Cup Win(photos, 18+) (13937 Views)

BA Pilot Fired After Snorting Coke Off Topless Women In Joburg (PICS) / Chioma Abby Zeus Bares All In Completely Nude Photos (+18 Photos) / When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Argentina Ladies Go Topless In Qatar After World Cup Win(photos, 18+) by Ay04z(m): 6:18pm On Dec 19, 2022
opanco:
I have never done this before but current situations got me jittery. I need help with a good job. I have a good Bsc. I graduated with a 2.1 Am an orphan. I struggled to go to school. Now I finished. A good job is hard to find. It seems because I don't have someone highly connected I can't get a good job. I need help. Am 34 years. I need to make headway in life. My mates are married. I have been doing small small jobs here and there, from one State to another but they don't seem to break the ice. Please if you can be my destiny helper, I will forever appreciate. Am computer literate and a graphics designer. You can reach me on 07034930579
start small sir... U have d skills to make thousands upgrading to million.. If u re consistent... Don't forget to pray as well.... Good luck no help out there..
Re: Argentina Ladies Go Topless In Qatar After World Cup Win(photos, 18+) by Clinghton: 7:01pm On Dec 19, 2022
Brazilian's would have done worst.
Re: Argentina Ladies Go Topless In Qatar After World Cup Win(photos, 18+) by SporaD8: 7:03pm On Dec 19, 2022
Creamcrest:
Why should the boobs be blurred when the owners willing opened it for the world to see

Why?
You forgot they're in a sanctimonious land...
Small time they'll call for their head!

1 Like

Re: Argentina Ladies Go Topless In Qatar After World Cup Win(photos, 18+) by DaInferno(m): 7:38pm On Dec 19, 2022
walkbrazil4k:
Topless Argentine fans go viral amid Qatar 2022 World Cup

After being spotted celebrating their country's momentous World Cup victory, Argentina fans became a viral sensation. The two Argentineans who are known on social media as Noe and Milubarbiie_

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2022/12/argentina-ladies-go-topless-in-qatar.html?m=1
looking at your threads...make woman no kill you sha grin
Re: Argentina Ladies Go Topless In Qatar After World Cup Win(photos, 18+) by Prettygirl200(f): 7:44pm On Dec 19, 2022
crestedaguiyi:
atleast the breast still firm , suckers never finish work on them
So with that your eye, u think a natural breast will be that firm? That's sugery oga, whites are know for sugeries to get bigger and firmer breast so make your eye no enter fake products inugho? Breasts no get bone wey go make am stand like that

3 Likes

Re: Argentina Ladies Go Topless In Qatar After World Cup Win(photos, 18+) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 19, 2022
DaInferno:
looking at your threads...make woman no kill you sha grin

I am just a blogger bro, look at the first screenshot, it was posted by a verified news channel in Brazil , I am just like a news channel,BTW, I am just giving the people what they love,when I stop they keep asking me to post more . grin
Re: Argentina Ladies Go Topless In Qatar After World Cup Win(photos, 18+) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 19, 2022
thats very disrespectful to Qatar laws,i hate people who feel they can intrude on people's laws an go free,i get that they are celebrating but thats total bs! don't go to people's country and violation their regulations.
Re: Argentina Ladies Go Topless In Qatar After World Cup Win(photos, 18+) by BRIMBRAM: 8:26pm On Dec 19, 2022
If only Maradona had won the world cup as a coach the world would have seen him run around naked as he promised.
Re: Argentina Ladies Go Topless In Qatar After World Cup Win(photos, 18+) by Kenmatt(m): 8:31pm On Dec 19, 2022
Brazil girls are more beautiful and sexy than Argentina girls
Re: Argentina Ladies Go Topless In Qatar After World Cup Win(photos, 18+) by Telegram234(m): 8:44pm On Dec 19, 2022
walkbrazil4k:
Topless Argentine fans go viral amid Qatar 2022 World Cup

After being spotted celebrating their country's momentous World Cup victory, Argentina fans became a viral sensation. The two Argentineans who are known on social media as Noe and Milubarbiie_

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2022/12/argentina-ladies-go-topless-in-qatar.html?m=1
The Lord bless you with so much wisdom

1 Like

Re: Argentina Ladies Go Topless In Qatar After World Cup Win(photos, 18+) by benqo01(m): 8:51pm On Dec 19, 2022
Creamcrest:
Why should the boobs be blurred when the owners willing opened it for the world to see

Why?

THAT IS GREEDINESS U SEE HOW PEOPLE RE WICKED? THE OWNER OPEN AM FOR US TO SEE DEM BLUR AM WETIN MAN DO MAN?
Re: Argentina Ladies Go Topless In Qatar After World Cup Win(photos, 18+) by ItsTutsi(m): 9:10pm On Dec 19, 2022
I support them
Re: Argentina Ladies Go Topless In Qatar After World Cup Win(photos, 18+) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 19, 2022
Telegram234:

I don give you 18+ cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Argentina Ladies Go Topless In Qatar After World Cup Win(photos, 18+) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 19, 2022
Kenmatt:
Brazil girls are more beautiful and sexy than Argentina girls

cheesy grin
Re: Argentina Ladies Go Topless In Qatar After World Cup Win(photos, 18+) by realestate99: 10:07pm On Dec 19, 2022
benqo01:

THAT IS GREEDINESS U SEE HOW PEOPLE RE WICKED? THE OWNER OPEN AM FOR US TO SEE DEM BLUR AM WETIN MAN DO MAN?
Lol!!! The funny thing is O.p has seen the unclad breast before blurring it for the public, that is unfair!!! O.p is a killer of joy, O.p really underestimated the positive effect that bare boobs would have on the psyche of frustrated Nigerian youths, a big morale booster......O.p, you have violated the fundamental human right of your people, " right to view unclad yellow boobs released voluntarily by the owner" section 4, sub section 32 of the 1999 constitution.

2 Likes

Re: Argentina Ladies Go Topless In Qatar After World Cup Win(photos, 18+) by BrightForYou(m): 10:37pm On Dec 19, 2022
realestate99:

Lol!!! The funny thing is O.p has seen the unclad breast before blurring it for the public, that is unfair!!! O.p is a killer of joy, O.p really underestimated the positive effect that bare boobs would have on the psyche of frustrated Nigerian youths, a big morale booster......O.p, you have violated the fundamental human right of your people, " right to view unclad yellow boobs released voluntarily by the owner" section 4, sub section 32 of the 1999 constitution.

cheesy grin
Re: Argentina Ladies Go Topless In Qatar After World Cup Win(photos, 18+) by tnerro1(m): 10:40pm On Dec 19, 2022
Creamcrest:

Why?

Good question I swear
Re: Argentina Ladies Go Topless In Qatar After World Cup Win(photos, 18+) by Meley(m): 4:39am On Dec 20, 2022
Learn how to make money from Amazon Kindle by attending a free WhatsApp class. DM me on 09038019690
Re: Argentina Ladies Go Topless In Qatar After World Cup Win(photos, 18+) by faceland: 8:14am On Dec 20, 2022
They look like foreign hookers. With their plastic surgery faces. I am sure some rich Arab guy is pissing on them right now after see this ads or publicity stunt.
Re: Argentina Ladies Go Topless In Qatar After World Cup Win(photos, 18+) by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 20, 2022
faceland:
They look like foreign hookers. With their plastic surgery faces. I am sure some rich Arab guy is pissing on them right now after see this ads or publicity stunt.

You day vex o grin

1 Like

Re: Argentina Ladies Go Topless In Qatar After World Cup Win(photos, 18+) by DennisEche(m): 10:38am On Dec 20, 2022
omale88:
thats very disrespectful to Qatar laws,i hate people who feel they can intrude on people's laws an go free,i get that they are celebrating but thats total bs! don't go to people's country and violation their regulations.
Coming from oversabi Igala Muslim. Did Qatar that spent billions in hosting the World cup complained to you?
Re: Argentina Ladies Go Topless In Qatar After World Cup Win(photos, 18+) by Streetmovement(m): 10:46am On Dec 20, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

I wish they were Brazilians
Re: Argentina Ladies Go Topless In Qatar After World Cup Win(photos, 18+) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 20, 2022
Streetmovement:

I wish they were Brazilians

cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Argentina Ladies Go Topless In Qatar After World Cup Win(photos, 18+) by Crampyblood(m): 12:19pm On Dec 20, 2022
opanco:
I have never done this before but current situations got me jittery. I need help with a good job. I have a good Bsc. I graduated with a 2.1 Am an orphan. I struggled to go to school. Now I finished. A good job is hard to find. It seems because I don't have someone highly connected I can't get a good job. I need help. Am 34 years. I need to make headway in life. My mates are married. I have been doing small small jobs here and there, from one State to another but they don't seem to break the ice. Please if you can be my destiny helper, I will forever appreciate. Am computer literate and a graphics designer. You can reach me on 07034930579
I'm*
Re: Argentina Ladies Go Topless In Qatar After World Cup Win(photos, 18+) by WallStreetfx(m): 12:27pm On Dec 20, 2022
Telegram234:

I emailed you Boss.
Re: Argentina Ladies Go Topless In Qatar After World Cup Win(photos, 18+) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 20, 2022
DennisEche:

Coming from oversabi Igala Muslim. Did Qatar that spent billions in hosting the World cup complained to you?
first know who your mate is before you start acting like an absolute id!ot,i dont share any of your stupid faiths,you ignorant denisovan f00l.i respect peoples laws so they can respect mine thats the solution to world peace but you can't figure.

Re: Argentina Ladies Go Topless In Qatar After World Cup Win(photos, 18+) by Streetmovement(m): 1:37pm On Dec 20, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

cheesy cheesy grin

I've got a fetish for Brazilian women grin
Re: Argentina Ladies Go Topless In Qatar After World Cup Win(photos, 18+) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 20, 2022
Streetmovement:

I've got a fetish for Brazilian women grin

Come to Brazil grin

1 Like

Re: Argentina Ladies Go Topless In Qatar After World Cup Win(photos, 18+) by Streetmovement(m): 1:50pm On Dec 20, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

Come to Brazil grin

Surely I will, I need to Bleep some Brazilian big asses grin

Infact my baby mama go be Brazilian
Re: Argentina Ladies Go Topless In Qatar After World Cup Win(photos, 18+) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 20, 2022
Streetmovement:

Surely I will, I need to Bleep some Brazilian big asses grin

Infact my baby mama go be Brazilian

I hope say money for child support day your hand, cheesy grin
Re: Argentina Ladies Go Topless In Qatar After World Cup Win(photos, 18+) by Streetmovement(m): 1:55pm On Dec 20, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

I hope say money for child support day your hand, cheesy grin

Baba no worry that one no go be issue, me I no be ekuke na

1 Like

Re: Argentina Ladies Go Topless In Qatar After World Cup Win(photos, 18+) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 20, 2022
Streetmovement:

Baba no worry that one no go be issue, me I no be ekuke na

cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Hav Sex With A Lady For The First Time / Lady Posts Her Nudes On Twitter After England Lost To Croatia / With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.