Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,178 members, 7,835,928 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Where Is That Clown That Said Peter Obi Will Drop Out Of The Race By Dec 2022? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is That Clown That Said Peter Obi Will Drop Out Of The Race By Dec 2022? (440 Views)

No Student Will Drop Out Again, Says Tinubu / No Student Will Drop Out While I Am President – Tinubu / Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is That Clown That Said Peter Obi Will Drop Out Of The Race By Dec 2022? by jmoore(m): 6:06pm On Jan 01, 2023
Where is that clown that said Peter Obi will drop out of the race by Dec 2022?

I can't remember the username.

Is that clown still in 2022? Someone should tell him it's January 2023

Some people will wake up, flush their brains in the toilet. Then come online to post nonsense about Peter Obi.

4 Likes

Re: Where Is That Clown That Said Peter Obi Will Drop Out Of The Race By Dec 2022? by Donjazet2: 6:12pm On Jan 01, 2023
Thinkam come collect your sub you foolish mikanite.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is That Clown That Said Peter Obi Will Drop Out Of The Race By Dec 2022? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 01, 2023
jmoore:

Some people will wake up, flush their brains in the toilet. Then come online to post nonsense about Peter Obi.

I told you guys it is now January 18

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is That Clown That Said Peter Obi Will Drop Out Of The Race By Dec 2022? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 01, 2023
Donjazet2:
Thinkam come collect your sub you foolish mikanite.

I don answer chief

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is That Clown That Said Peter Obi Will Drop Out Of The Race By Dec 2022? by mii4u(f): 6:29pm On Jan 01, 2023
Thinkam:

grin
Re: Where Is That Clown That Said Peter Obi Will Drop Out Of The Race By Dec 2022? by jmoore(m): 6:30pm On Jan 01, 2023
Thinkam:

2 Likes

Re: Where Is That Clown That Said Peter Obi Will Drop Out Of The Race By Dec 2022? by Penguin2: 6:36pm On Jan 01, 2023
jmoore:

Lol!

You took him serious?
Re: Where Is That Clown That Said Peter Obi Will Drop Out Of The Race By Dec 2022? by ican2020: 6:53pm On Jan 01, 2023
Lifeless folks that hates anything good
Re: Where Is That Clown That Said Peter Obi Will Drop Out Of The Race By Dec 2022? by Nwaetche(m): 6:56pm On Jan 01, 2023
Thinkam has already moved the goal post to January 18.

I forsee him moving it further to end of February and even further after PO is sworn in as the President and Commander-In-Chief.

These folks do have an iota of Shame.

jmoore:

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Tinubu Shows Off Dance Moves As He Arrives Venue For Kano Rally / Unreported Communal Clashes In Ikare, Ondo State(video). / PDP Reacts As Atiku’s UK Trip Sparks Speculation Of Ill Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.