Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,393 members, 7,826,516 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Femi Olaleye Wife: My Husband Drugged Me Before ‘Raping’ My Niece - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Femi Olaleye Wife: My Husband Drugged Me Before ‘Raping’ My Niece (49891 Views)

Femi Olaleye Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Defiling Wife's Niece / Dr. Femi Olaleye In Prison For Allegedly Defiling His Wife’s 15-Year-Old Niece / How Rapist Doctor Drugged Me, Touched My Thighs And Breast - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Olaleye Wife: My Husband Drugged Me Before ‘Raping’ My Niece by Ckonnet: 11:21am On Dec 20, 2022
Every man wey hm wife dey visit that guy hospital should be worried now. Imagine local wey d man go dey run for hm hospital.

1 Like

Re: Femi Olaleye Wife: My Husband Drugged Me Before ‘Raping’ My Niece by Evilblakman2: 11:21am On Dec 20, 2022
sukkot:
holy crap i know that nigga. like personally. i really dont think he is raping her he had a relationship with the lil girl and the wife is salty about it which she has a right to be salty about it
Even if he had a relationship per say it doesn’t matter because she’s a minor and the man is supposed to control himself
I’m just ashamed as a man right now
Re: Femi Olaleye Wife: My Husband Drugged Me Before ‘Raping’ My Niece by sukkot: 11:21am On Dec 20, 2022
HaneefahRN:

How do you have a relationship with a minor under your guardianship who is related to your wife?
it happens easily. 16 year old women today are stacked like a deck of cards. she walking around the house with short skirts and meanwhile baba and hin wife neva nack for 2 years straight cuz we all know after marriage sex ends right ? . the devil is powerful grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Olaleye Wife: My Husband Drugged Me Before ‘Raping’ My Niece by Agbegbaorogboye: 11:21am On Dec 20, 2022
Islie:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/571287-my-husband-drugged-me-before-raping-my-niece-lagos-doctors-wife-tells-court.html
I think the man needs mental rehab while being in jail.
Jail cause he raped and took advantage of a minor according to the story and mental rehab because he had been diagnosed with sex addiction.
That's why religion still remains important in life. Man is by nature prone to different weaknesses and perversion. The nature of man is desperately evil the holy Bible says
Re: Femi Olaleye Wife: My Husband Drugged Me Before ‘Raping’ My Niece by kkins25(m): 11:21am On Dec 20, 2022
Klass99:

The fact that he has an ex-wife makes me wonder if the first marriage crashed for somewhat similar reasons.

A former colleague divorced her husband because he was always insisting on anal sex and she wasn't into that.

Men who love anal can do and undo, Dr. Olaleye is also into anal sex. When they can't find willing partners to participate in or indulge their anal fetish, the most likely thing they'll do next is forcibly take what they want.

If what gistlover says is true, it's because the man has been having affairs with his patients back in the UK.
Re: Femi Olaleye Wife: My Husband Drugged Me Before ‘Raping’ My Niece by kkins25(m): 11:23am On Dec 20, 2022
sukkot:
it happens easily. 16 year old women today are stacked like a deck of cards. she walking around the house with short skirts and meanwhile baba and hin wife neva nack for 2 years straight cuz we all know after marriage sex ends right ? . the devil is powerful grin grin grin grin grin grin
I agree. but, would it be 'relationship' given the power dynamics? Most girls in her spot wouldn't say no.
Re: Femi Olaleye Wife: My Husband Drugged Me Before ‘Raping’ My Niece by sukkot: 11:26am On Dec 20, 2022
Evilblakman2:

Even if he had a relationship per say it doesn’t matter because she’s a minor and the man is supposed to control himself
I’m just ashamed as a man right now
is 16 really a minor ? thats the question. in some countries 16 is the age you can start getting married. now if she was 12 ? then we know thats definitely a minor. but 16 ? i know some 16 year old girls who would run circles around men
Re: Femi Olaleye Wife: My Husband Drugged Me Before ‘Raping’ My Niece by AfonjaPriest: 11:26am On Dec 20, 2022
Islie:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/571287-my-husband-drugged-me-before-raping-my-niece-lagos-doctors-wife-tells-court.html
The man is a big disgrace to his tribe. He is very lucky that Magun was not applied on the girl. I can assure him that once he sees day, he will somersault three times, after which he will be foaming in the mouth.
Magun would have taught him a lesson. It was for the reason of promiscuity amongst the Yoruba tribe that Magun was created.
Re: Femi Olaleye Wife: My Husband Drugged Me Before ‘Raping’ My Niece by powerhouse3(m): 11:26am On Dec 20, 2022
Omihanifa:
Doctor femi olaleye grin that man nah legend

Dude don examine all tvc your view crew and there are rumours going round that baba get secret cameras in his hosptal way he dey use dey record his female patients. Its was princess that said it o
are you saying the likes of morayo ,nyma, is on this table

Morayo maybe ,Nyma?..I doubt
Re: Femi Olaleye Wife: My Husband Drugged Me Before ‘Raping’ My Niece by sukkot: 11:27am On Dec 20, 2022
kkins25:
I agree. but, would it be 'relationship' given the power dynamics? Most girls in her spot wouldn't say no.
it could be . look at ned and regina
Re: Femi Olaleye Wife: My Husband Drugged Me Before ‘Raping’ My Niece by OboOlora(f): 11:27am On Dec 20, 2022
sukkot:
ahhh i am interested in this your story. so why does he want people to fear him ? and have you seen ifoya with him personally or you know people who have seen it with him ? i am not doubting your story at all. just interested. i can understand in nigeria you need some spiritual fortification
It’s used with black soap to bathe, makes people fear and respect you. Can’t talk to you anyhow or talk about you cos of fear.

When I met him, he was with a top Freemason member and I noticed the handshake so he’s definitely a strong man of the 33degree order!

Can’t say more
Re: Femi Olaleye Wife: My Husband Drugged Me Before ‘Raping’ My Niece by seangy4konji: 11:27am On Dec 20, 2022
i wont put mouth...
Re: Femi Olaleye Wife: My Husband Drugged Me Before ‘Raping’ My Niece by kkins25(m): 11:28am On Dec 20, 2022
sukkot:
it could be . look at ned and regina
But regina has a level of success where she can easily say no. Plus reginas mother is the naija kadarshian. grin grin
Re: Femi Olaleye Wife: My Husband Drugged Me Before ‘Raping’ My Niece by sukkot: 11:28am On Dec 20, 2022
kkins25:
Na because na you, I go hold weytin dey my mind. Its possible u didn't get other gist. Anyway, can you confirm that his license was ceased in the UK? before he absconded to Naija?
no his license was not seized. in fact they held a huge party for him when he left. he spent 15 years working in the nhs. on his send off party the place was full of many white nurses wishing him well

1 Like

Re: Femi Olaleye Wife: My Husband Drugged Me Before ‘Raping’ My Niece by sukkot: 11:30am On Dec 20, 2022
kkins25:
But regina has a level of success where she can easily say no. Plus reginas mother is the naija kadarshian. grin grin
ned got with regina before she had success na. she was just one broke actress grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Olaleye Wife: My Husband Drugged Me Before ‘Raping’ My Niece by ibkayee(f): 11:30am On Dec 20, 2022
sukkot:
is 16 really a minor ? thats the question. in some countries 16 is the age you can start getting married. now if she was 12 ? then we know thats definitely a minor. but 16 ? i know some 16 year old girls who would run circle around men
Uncle sukkot, what is this?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Olaleye Wife: My Husband Drugged Me Before ‘Raping’ My Niece by powerhouse3(m): 11:31am On Dec 20, 2022
Kate henshaw call this man out but the power that be shield him,..

Then gistlover take over ...and it's was game over for Mr Femi

Tvc crew.....I learnt according to gistlover that Mr Femi sample some if not all : your view host...

I'm speechless....
Re: Femi Olaleye Wife: My Husband Drugged Me Before ‘Raping’ My Niece by sukkot: 11:33am On Dec 20, 2022
ibkayee:

Uncle sukkot, what is this?
grin grin grin grin grin hey ibkayee am just saying some 16 year old girls would run circles around any men. hey we all know 16 year old girls in london are smoking weed and having all kinds of sex. lets not pretend now grin grin

when i was up north manchester area 16 year old girls were already slappers with like 20 sexual partners under their belt

1 Like

Re: Femi Olaleye Wife: My Husband Drugged Me Before ‘Raping’ My Niece by sukkot: 11:35am On Dec 20, 2022
OboOlora:

It’s used with black soap to bathe, makes people fear and respect you. Can’t talk to you anyhow or talk about you cos of fear.

When I met him, he was with a top Freemason member and I noticed the handshake so he’s definitely a strong man of the 33degree order!

Can’t say more
ahhh i see where you are coming from. well you do need to be fortified spiritually to stay in lagos. and being a freemason is for connections
Re: Femi Olaleye Wife: My Husband Drugged Me Before ‘Raping’ My Niece by sukkot: 11:38am On Dec 20, 2022
Klass99:

The fact that he has an ex-wife makes me wonder if the first marriage crashed for somewhat similar reasons.

A former colleague divorced her husband because he was always insisting on anal sex and she wasn't into that.

Men who love anal can do and undo, Dr. Olaleye is also into anal sex. When they can't find willing partners to participate in or indulge their anal fetish, the most likely thing they'll do next is forcibly take what they want.
well what he said was that she was abusive to him. so we just rolled with that cheesy
Re: Femi Olaleye Wife: My Husband Drugged Me Before ‘Raping’ My Niece by OboOlora(f): 11:38am On Dec 20, 2022
sukkot:
ahhh i see where you are coming from. well you do need to be fortified spiritually to stay in lagos. and being a freemason is for connections
FM isn’t for connection, this notion needs to be corrected!
A lot of the members are not rich or connected in any way.

1 Like

Re: Femi Olaleye Wife: My Husband Drugged Me Before ‘Raping’ My Niece by kkins25(m): 11:39am On Dec 20, 2022
sukkot:
grin grin grin grin grin hey ibkayee am just saying some 16 year old girls would run circles around any men. hey we all know 16 year old girls in london are smoking weed and having all kinds of sex. lets not pretend now grin grin

when i was up north manchester area 16 year old girls were already slappers with like 20 sexual partners under their belt
hehe, did oga femi forget he is now in Naija were minors are below 18. as far as the law in naija is concerned, the girl is a minor.
Re: Femi Olaleye Wife: My Husband Drugged Me Before ‘Raping’ My Niece by ibkayee(f): 11:40am On Dec 20, 2022
sukkot:

Our brains don’t even stop developing until mid 20s, are you telling me a 16 year old is on the same level as a grown man who is fully developed and has years of experience ahead of her because she has smoked weed and had sex before uncle sukkot?

3 Likes

Re: Femi Olaleye Wife: My Husband Drugged Me Before ‘Raping’ My Niece by kkins25(m): 11:41am On Dec 20, 2022
OboOlora:

FM isn’t for connection, this notion needs to be corrected!
A lot of the members are not rich or connected in any way.
I beg to differ on the idea that being a freemason is about using charms up and down. If that were true, they would be a secret society. Although i'm not saying their members don't draw tetra grams in their rooms, i'm saying its more of a brotherhood connection thing.. just like how arsenal fans congregate with each other.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Olaleye Wife: My Husband Drugged Me Before ‘Raping’ My Niece by sukkot: 11:41am On Dec 20, 2022
kkins25:

hehe, did oga femi forget he is now in Naija were minors are below 18. as far as the law in naija is concerned, the girl is a minor.
well that could be it because in the west 16 year old girls already got like 20 sexual partners. so maybe he is still operating with the western mindset
Re: Femi Olaleye Wife: My Husband Drugged Me Before ‘Raping’ My Niece by sukkot: 11:43am On Dec 20, 2022
ibkayee:

Our brains don’t even stop developing until mid 20s, are you telling me a 16 year old is on the same level as a grown man who is fully developed and has years of experience ahead of her because she has smoked weed and had sex before uncle sukkot?
hey all am saying is when its time to get down in the sack nobody is worried about brain development. thats all am saying grin grin grin grin

and i aint no uncle. femi was like a mentor and friend. he was not my mate lol

1 Like

Re: Femi Olaleye Wife: My Husband Drugged Me Before ‘Raping’ My Niece by ibkayee(f): 11:44am On Dec 20, 2022
sukkot:
hey all am saying is when its time to get down in the sack nobody is worried about brain development. thats all am saying grin grin grin grin
Hmmmmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Olaleye Wife: My Husband Drugged Me Before ‘Raping’ My Niece by sukkot: 11:45am On Dec 20, 2022
ibkayee:

Hmmmmmm
grin grin grin grin you funny
Re: Femi Olaleye Wife: My Husband Drugged Me Before ‘Raping’ My Niece by Exceed15: 11:45am On Dec 20, 2022
Jennyclay:
Men heart are full of evil & wickedness

Court should sentence him to life Imprisonment. Look what a so called husband is busy doing undecided. Shameless Men everywhere!

Just hearing one sided story and concluded. If everyone is to be quick to judge like u no one would be alive. Control your emotions when a matter is brought before u
Re: Femi Olaleye Wife: My Husband Drugged Me Before ‘Raping’ My Niece by lozanni(m): 11:46am On Dec 20, 2022
chikason22:

They're not tired. See are busy playing partisan politics especially that mynd double four. Na politics dey interest them

Politics and dough wink
The pay go dey fantabulous.

1 Like

Re: Femi Olaleye Wife: My Husband Drugged Me Before ‘Raping’ My Niece by ibkayee(f): 11:47am On Dec 20, 2022
sukkot:
grin grin grin grin you funny
Lmao hmmm I’m watching you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Olaleye Wife: My Husband Drugged Me Before ‘Raping’ My Niece by sukkot: 11:48am On Dec 20, 2022
ibkayee:

Lmao hmmm I’m watching you
lolzzzz yeah just so long as you dont think i operate like that guy grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Carrying AK-47 Rifle In Owerri (Photos) / Face Of One Chance Robber In Lagos Who Steals ATM From Passengers / 9-Year-Old Boy Defiled By His Teacher, Left Bleeding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.