Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,934 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Femi Olaleye Wife: My Husband Drugged Me Before ‘Raping’ My Niece - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Femi Olaleye Wife: My Husband Drugged Me Before ‘Raping’ My Niece (49832 Views)

Femi Olaleye Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Defiling Wife's Niece / Dr. Femi Olaleye In Prison For Allegedly Defiling His Wife’s 15-Year-Old Niece / How Rapist Doctor Drugged Me, Touched My Thighs And Breast - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Olaleye Wife: My Husband Drugged Me Before ‘Raping’ My Niece by ibkayee(f): 11:49am On Dec 20, 2022
sukkot:
lolzzzz yeah just so long as you dont think i operate like that guy grin
I hope not, but rationalising it can be just as bad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Olaleye Wife: My Husband Drugged Me Before ‘Raping’ My Niece by sukkot: 11:50am On Dec 20, 2022
OboOlora:

FM isn’t for connection, this notion needs to be corrected!
A lot of the members are not rich or connected in any way.
there is FM and then there is FM. THe low level ones just do it for the bragging rights. the high level ones do a lot of business deals behind closed doors. its for the connection and brotherhood

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Olaleye Wife: My Husband Drugged Me Before ‘Raping’ My Niece by sukkot: 11:53am On Dec 20, 2022
ibkayee:

oh i aint even rationalizing it at all but when i was in england i saw many crazy 16 year old girls and so i dont tend to look at 16 the same way most people do. 16 year old women are always scheming same as everybody else unless she has been brought up protected in a very good home but trust me 16 aint no saint age. thats experimental age

1 Like

Re: Femi Olaleye Wife: My Husband Drugged Me Before ‘Raping’ My Niece by Exceed15: 11:53am On Dec 20, 2022
Even Court is still cross examining the matter and everyone don dey crucify the man. From d woman's tone , there is a hidden scuffle between her n d husband. U can sense hatred for her husband, the father of her children.

Fear some WOMEN

1 Like

Re: Femi Olaleye Wife: My Husband Drugged Me Before ‘Raping’ My Niece by sukkot: 11:54am On Dec 20, 2022
ibkayee:

lol that picture gets me all the time
Re: Femi Olaleye Wife: My Husband Drugged Me Before ‘Raping’ My Niece by Mrkindness: 11:58am On Dec 20, 2022
Yoruba people and sex with their children or relations is like 5&6
Re: Femi Olaleye Wife: My Husband Drugged Me Before ‘Raping’ My Niece by ibkayee(f): 11:59am On Dec 20, 2022
sukkot:
oh i aint even rationing it at all but when i was in england i saw many crazy 16 year old girls and so i dont tend to look at 16 the same way most people do. 16 year old women are always scheming same as everybody else unless she has been brought up protected in a very good home but trust me 16 aint no saint age. thats experimental age
16 year olds aren’t ‘saints’ in a naive, teenage kind of way.

But in the grand scheme of life, compared to grown ups they’re still very young and impressionable so I’ll never place them on the same level, it’s not even comparable.

Even 21 year olds are super young and naive, no matter what a country has deemed as the legal age for an ‘adult’. Let alone a 16 year old

3 Likes

Re: Femi Olaleye Wife: My Husband Drugged Me Before ‘Raping’ My Niece by ibkayee(f): 11:59am On Dec 20, 2022
sukkot:
lol that picture gets me all the time
Lol well I stole it off you
Re: Femi Olaleye Wife: My Husband Drugged Me Before ‘Raping’ My Niece by Doyou2019: 12:03pm On Dec 20, 2022
DennisEche:
Femi is wicked and heartless. he took advantage of a minor

And tomorrow, when it is said that Femi's daughter stated at his burial that he left her with no legacies, fools on NL, whom she shares no shred of DNA, would call her bastard/ingrate.

Idiots too full this site abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Olaleye Wife: My Husband Drugged Me Before ‘Raping’ My Niece by sukkot: 12:04pm On Dec 20, 2022
ibkayee:

Lol well I stole it off you
lol i got like 20 of these funny pictures i rotate all the time lmaooo

1 Like

Re: Femi Olaleye Wife: My Husband Drugged Me Before ‘Raping’ My Niece by Desusi: 12:06pm On Dec 20, 2022
Jennyclay:
Men heart are full of evil & wickedness

Court should sentence him to life Imprisonment. Look what a so called husband is busy doing undecided. Shameless Men everywhere!
Jennyclay,why generalizing all men to be same now?Just as we have devilish women so also men.This incident gave me a serious cold and terrible shame putting my self in the man shoes.ln any case,since the fall of man,(Adam)all have sinned an come Short of God's glory.
Re: Femi Olaleye Wife: My Husband Drugged Me Before ‘Raping’ My Niece by sukkot: 12:10pm On Dec 20, 2022
ibkayee:

16 year olds aren’t ‘saints’ in a naive, teenage kind of way.

But in the grand scheme of life, compared to grown ups they’re still very young and impressionable so I’ll never place them on the same level, it’s not even comparable.

Even 21 year olds are super young and naive, no matter what a country has deemed as the legal age for an ‘adult’. Let alone a 16 year old
well i see where you are coming from but lets be real do people ever really grow up ? most people are children forever even in adult bodies. its like is there a certain age where your mind grows up ? i mean you see a politician with 40 houses ? is that an adult or is that a child collecting toy houses ? you see a politician stealing billions of dollars i mean is that an adult or a child stockpiling toy money ? you get me ? i dont see the difference between adults and 16 year olds nowadays. its like the whole planet has regressed back to childhood sad
Re: Femi Olaleye Wife: My Husband Drugged Me Before ‘Raping’ My Niece by Klass99(f): 12:13pm On Dec 20, 2022
Re: Femi Olaleye Wife: My Husband Drugged Me Before ‘Raping’ My Niece by Desusi: 12:16pm On Dec 20, 2022
Lagos2Berlin:
Dear Kings, please learn to control your sexual urge cos if you leave it untamed, it will tame your life.

Imagine all those years of medical education and experience, only to end up in prison as a sex offender... So sad.
The wicked one has no regards for any man.He has removed Kings from the throne, turned medical doctors to idiots, brought men of renowned, pastors,presidents, lawyers, governors, chaplains, soldiers etc to a piece of bread. Just because of lust on women and sex offences.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Olaleye Wife: My Husband Drugged Me Before ‘Raping’ My Niece by sukkot: 12:17pm On Dec 20, 2022
Klass99:

Lmao, yeah right.

Now is character is manifesting and can no longer be hidden like an overdue pregnancy.

Na so Bill Cosby shock me that time.
lolzzzz yeah that is definitely a crazy and weird development in his life. everybody knew bill cosby was a freak. bill cosby once told kenan thompson that he needs 2 dicks to keep up with all these hollywood women grin
Re: Femi Olaleye Wife: My Husband Drugged Me Before ‘Raping’ My Niece by Desusi: 12:19pm On Dec 20, 2022
Omihanifa:
Doctor femi olaleye grin that man nah legend

Dude don examine all tvc your view crew and there are rumours going round that baba get secret cameras in his hosptal way he dey use dey record his female patients. Its was princess that said it o
You don't mean it?
Re: Femi Olaleye Wife: My Husband Drugged Me Before ‘Raping’ My Niece by ibkayee(f): 12:26pm On Dec 20, 2022
sukkot:
well i see where you are coming from but lets be real do people ever really grow up ? most peole are children forever even in adult bodies. its like is there a certain age where your mind grows up ? i mean you see a politician with 40 houses ? is that an adult or is that a child collecting toy houses ? you see a politician stealing billions of dollars i mean is that an adult or a child stockpiling toy money ? you get me ? i dont see the difference between adults and 16 year olds nowadays. its like the whole planet has regressed back to childhood sad
There is an enormous difference in maturity, cognitive, intellectual etc development between a teenager and a grown adult.

I see a difference, no matter how much a person may not want to grow, you are an adult with more experience, bio development and responsibilities, thus more is expected of you

A grown adult making immature decisions does not somehow put them on the same playing field as a child.

Politicians stealing money are grown adults with agency making selfish and greedy decisions, nothing more, nothing less lol

2 Likes

Re: Femi Olaleye Wife: My Husband Drugged Me Before ‘Raping’ My Niece by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 20, 2022
Desusi:

The wicked one has no regards for any man.He has removed Kings from the throne, turned medical doctors to idiots, brought men of renowned, pastors,presidents, lawyers, governors, chaplains, soldiers etc to a piece of bread. Just because of lust on women and sex offences.

Wisdom received.
Re: Femi Olaleye Wife: My Husband Drugged Me Before ‘Raping’ My Niece by Desusi: 12:26pm On Dec 20, 2022
shortgun:
Men from that tribe are very promiscuous, they can sleep with anything, including their daughters, nieces and and even in-laws. Incest is seen as norm, they call themselves demons.
Even Obasanjo their elder statesman was having sex with the wife of his son Gbenga.
Tufiakwa.
I disagree with you.No tribe is a saint when it come to sexual offences. Tribalism is in your blood. Since the fall of man,every descendant of Adam is infested with this evils. Except by the blood of that sinless man Jesus, no man is free from it.
Re: Femi Olaleye Wife: My Husband Drugged Me Before ‘Raping’ My Niece by skentelelady(f): 12:26pm On Dec 20, 2022
sukkot:
holy crap i know that nigga. like personally. i really dont think he is raping her he had a relationship with the lil girl and the wife is salty about it which she has a right to be salty about it

You must be very s1ck upstairs with this comment

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Olaleye Wife: My Husband Drugged Me Before ‘Raping’ My Niece by vislabraye(m): 12:29pm On Dec 20, 2022
I thought the psychologist should keep a patient's details confidential.
Re: Femi Olaleye Wife: My Husband Drugged Me Before ‘Raping’ My Niece by sukkot: 12:33pm On Dec 20, 2022
skentelelady:

You must be very s1ck upstairs with this comment
lol am just objectively looking at this whole thang. is it called rape because she is a minor or is he going there with a knife and threatening to kee her if she doesnt attend to his gbola . thats all am saying . is he raping her or is it technically just called rape cuz she is 16. you feel me ?
Re: Femi Olaleye Wife: My Husband Drugged Me Before ‘Raping’ My Niece by kudinkarfe: 12:37pm On Dec 20, 2022
[quote author=Slawomirr post=119292625]Damnnn niggar
Getting erection for a 15 year old girl is too bad

Not to talk of the one under same roof with you

Some men ehnnn

If a woman don too tey for my house my erection for her go just die

[/quotea
Re: Femi Olaleye Wife: My Husband Drugged Me Before ‘Raping’ My Niece by sukkot: 12:37pm On Dec 20, 2022
ibkayee:

There is an enormous difference in maturity, cognitive, intellectual etc development between a teenager and a grown adult.

I see a difference, no matter how much a person may not want to grow, you are an adult with more experience, bio development and responsibilities, thus more is expected of you

A grown adult making immature decisions does not somehow put them on the same playing field as a child.

Politicians stealing money are grown adults with agency making selfish and greedy decisions, nothing more, nothing less lol

am with you. i get it. now if a sugarmummy in her 40s seduces and takes down a young thug ass nigga who is 16 in the bedroom. would that be rape ? now listen i am justifying nothing. just trying to understand the mindset
Re: Femi Olaleye Wife: My Husband Drugged Me Before ‘Raping’ My Niece by GloriousGbola: 12:40pm On Dec 20, 2022
Klass99:

The fact that he has an ex-wife makes me wonder if the first marriage crashed for somewhat similar reasons.

A former colleague divorced her husband because he was always insisting on anal sex and she wasn't into that.

Men who love anal can do and undo, Dr. Olaleye is also into anal sex. When they can't find willing partners to participate in or indulge their anal fetish, the most likely thing they'll do next is forcibly take what they want.

Are you a lawyer or a psychologist or just very easy to talk to?

Because e be like say your colleagues dey confide in you a lot smiley
Re: Femi Olaleye Wife: My Husband Drugged Me Before ‘Raping’ My Niece by sparko1(m): 12:41pm On Dec 20, 2022
Jennyclay:
Men heart are full of evil & wickedness

Court should sentence him to life Imprisonment. Look what a so called husband is busy doing undecided. Shameless Men everywhere!

Really, that is all you can pick from this episode, he is sick, no right thinking man will attempt such.
Re: Femi Olaleye Wife: My Husband Drugged Me Before ‘Raping’ My Niece by Desusi: 12:41pm On Dec 20, 2022
dawnomike:
Sex predator..kudos to the wife for bn strong
The wife is extra ordinarily strong and courageous. Not many women would go to that extent.
Re: Femi Olaleye Wife: My Husband Drugged Me Before ‘Raping’ My Niece by ibkayee(f): 12:42pm On Dec 20, 2022
sukkot:
am with you. i get it. now if a sugarmummy in her 40s seduces and takes down a young thug ass nigga who is 16 in the bedroom. would that be rape ? now listen i am justifying nothing. just trying to understand the mindset
It doesn’t matter how you switch the genders around, it’s still the same thing.

It would be highly inappropriate and disturbing. Also, depending on the legal age of consent it would be statutory rape

Would you be ok with a 40 year old having a sexual relationship with your 16 year old son? :/

3 Likes

Re: Femi Olaleye Wife: My Husband Drugged Me Before ‘Raping’ My Niece by sukkot: 12:46pm On Dec 20, 2022
ibkayee:

It doesn’t matter how you switch the genders around, it’s still the same thing.

It would be highly inappropriate and disturbing. Also, depending on the legal age of consent it would be statutory rape

Would you be ok with a 40 year old having a sexual relationship with your 16 year old son? :/

if her name was beyonce knowles ? yes

lmao. am just joking. i totally get it. i really do. well i guess the doc gotta carry his cross. for sure we know he is guilty of adultery. and now pedophilia hmmm
Re: Femi Olaleye Wife: My Husband Drugged Me Before ‘Raping’ My Niece by GreaterFuture(m): 12:48pm On Dec 20, 2022
Omihanifa:
Doctor femi olaleye grin that man nah legend

You type like a Fool.
How is the quoted funny?
And what in the hell is Legendary in the above??

2 Likes

Re: Femi Olaleye Wife: My Husband Drugged Me Before ‘Raping’ My Niece by Henrikjay: 12:57pm On Dec 20, 2022
Omg the Dr is such a Dirty Pig ... Only God knows how many of his female patients he must have rapped during process of surgery , cause he is so good at drugging women .. This man is so wicked and dangerous than a Bandit as a licensed medical Doctor ..
Re: Femi Olaleye Wife: My Husband Drugged Me Before ‘Raping’ My Niece by Desusi: 1:03pm On Dec 20, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
Fear those that bear the names femi, wale, seun, Bayo, tunde, tosin, and Mohammed they can fok dead body
Really? new Info's.

It's called University not University �

Though some people call it university but the real pronunciation is University
��

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

25-Year-Old Man Kills 50-Year-Old Rival He Caught In His Lover’s Room In Ogun / Rapists Attack Ovim Girls Secondary School In Isuikwuato, Abia / Missing 15-Year-Old Girl Found After Three Days, Went To Visit Her Boyfriend.PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.