Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,821 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

2023: Osun NNPP National, State Assembly Candidates To Hold Rally For Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Osun NNPP National, State Assembly Candidates To Hold Rally For Tinubu (13877 Views)

NNPP National Chairman, Major Agbo, Escapes Assassination / Assembly Election 2023: Osun Speaker, Others Lose As PDP Wins 25 Seats / 4 Osun NNPP NASS Candidates Dump Kwankwaso, Back Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Osun NNPP National, State Assembly Candidates To Hold Rally For Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 8:30pm On Dec 19, 2022
Majesty2:
princeoflagos, the chief zombidiot, come shed your salty tears
You no get shame

This is the same Osun state that ousted Tinubu cousin governor , Gboyega Oyetola for Ademola Adeleke in the just concluded election

Osun state people don't give a feck about Tinubu and his followers
Re: 2023: Osun NNPP National, State Assembly Candidates To Hold Rally For Tinubu by Mccullum: 8:30pm On Dec 19, 2022
OTHERS ARE STILL COMING TO JOIN JAGABAN,

Some people sufferings from hatred to Tinubu will be increased,

gradually, they're realizing of labouring in vain. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Osun NNPP National, State Assembly Candidates To Hold Rally For Tinubu by Felabrity: 8:32pm On Dec 19, 2022
Majesty2:
Dem no get any choice than to support the most competent candidate, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.....
bulaba
Re: 2023: Osun NNPP National, State Assembly Candidates To Hold Rally For Tinubu by Atlantis585: 8:33pm On Dec 19, 2022
Why do people like to waste their time?
Re: 2023: Osun NNPP National, State Assembly Candidates To Hold Rally For Tinubu by Felabrity: 8:33pm On Dec 19, 2022
Mccullum:
OTHERS ARE STILL COMING TO JOIN JAGABAN,

Some people sufferings from hatred to Tinubu will be increased,

gradually, they're realizing of labouring in vain. cheesy
bala bu?
Re: 2023: Osun NNPP National, State Assembly Candidates To Hold Rally For Tinubu by Indispensable85(m): 8:38pm On Dec 19, 2022
Na MUMU dey put eye for South West votes.
Everywhere in the south west will be swept clean by Tinubu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Osun NNPP National, State Assembly Candidates To Hold Rally For Tinubu by Dapson73(m): 8:42pm On Dec 19, 2022
Obaofaba:

I can see precious tears dripping. Ndo, next time prepare harder and present a credible character.

Don't be emotional, election will come and go. But Asiwaju has this and the next in the bag already.

You can start preparing towards 2031 general election. It's never too late to build structure for the future.

My Hope is Renewed

....my brother,our hope is Renewed.

Congrats to us (BATist) in advance grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Osun NNPP National, State Assembly Candidates To Hold Rally For Tinubu by Eniitankorede: 8:42pm On Dec 19, 2022
Smithkafors:
Keep deceiving una self….you sponsor people in SW to disrupt other parties.

Gathering crooks up and down to continue from where abacha stopped.

I have never seen very bloody wailing. Must you die in a sinking ship of Peter Obi/Atiku/Kwakanso?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Osun NNPP National, State Assembly Candidates To Hold Rally For Tinubu by EvangDrGeo: 8:43pm On Dec 19, 2022
copyrites:

Lagos state money at work. Tinubu is really working hard to buy everybody's conscience.

The painful thing is that while some will be paid millions of Naira, the worthless ones on Nairaland will only get about 25k monthly and that payment comes to an end in February. Zero pension. cry cry

As soon as some of us get the 5 million naira to buy votes in our Ward on election day, we will disappear.

It's our money after all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Osun NNPP National, State Assembly Candidates To Hold Rally For Tinubu by Eniitankorede: 8:44pm On Dec 19, 2022
JoeNL22:

For with GOD, President Omoluabi Ahmed Obi must be Possible. Datti's a Fact!

Nitoripe pelu OLORUN, Aare Omoluabi Ahmed Obi gbodo le se, Òótọ́ niyẹn!

N'ihi na n'ebe CHINEKE nọ, Onye isi ala Omoluabi Ahmed Obi ga-enwerịrị ike, Nke ahụ bụ Eziokwu!

Domin tare da ALLAH, dole ne shugaba Omoluabi Ahmed Obi ya zama mai yiwuwa, Wannan Gaskiya ne!

فبوجود الله يجب أن يكون الرئيس أمولابي أحمد أوبي ممكناً. هذه حقيقة!

Car avec DIEU, le Président Omoluabi Ahmed Obi doit être Possible, C'est un Fait!

This message is brought to you by;
The Cummissioner, Southwest citizens for President Omoluabi Obi.
IFEOLUWA OSHO..

They will vote obi...las las!

Look very well, you are the only one remaining in the sinking ship of Obi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Osun NNPP National, State Assembly Candidates To Hold Rally For Tinubu by olatuns2017: 8:45pm On Dec 19, 2022

Re: 2023: Osun NNPP National, State Assembly Candidates To Hold Rally For Tinubu by adekolaelect(m): 8:55pm On Dec 19, 2022
Mbarimbayo:
Futility in progress!
crying in cillence .....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Osun NNPP National, State Assembly Candidates To Hold Rally For Tinubu by Obaofaba: 8:57pm On Dec 19, 2022
Dapson73:

....my brother,our hope is Renewed.

Congrats to us (BATist) in advance grin

Thanks for not falling for their blackmails. We must continue to be doing the right thing. Truth will always prevail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Osun NNPP National, State Assembly Candidates To Hold Rally For Tinubu by Dybala11(m): 9:01pm On Dec 19, 2022
Obaofaba:
Another one

Abeg na Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu be the only candidate?

This campaigns here and there go kpai some people ooooo. Abeg na, oga said we should be calming down na.

You see like I said earlier, just check around you wherever you may be and sincerely answer this question, are there no thousands of people campaigning for this man in your area?

Imagine, just imagine again, this people has wives, husbands, brothers, sisters, friends, aquitancies. That's the structure we've been preaching.

Now tell me, were they all paid? Fear no they catch you? Are they all Muslims? Are they all foolish?

Don't be deceived, they are the real people that matters not all this online trolls.

Now let me chip this, even though, Atiku Abubakar will come second in this election, how many of his supporters are online?

You will agree with me that he's getting votes in millions but most likely, only a handful of Nairalanders will vote him.

As for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, he's got both online and offline support base in multiple of millions. My online campaign for him is just about 5% of my offline campaigns for him and I can confirm that in my structure alone, I will deliver minimum of a thousand votes for him. Confirm.

My dad is the traditional leader in my village and we are all Batified. Take that to the bank. In the two associations that I belong with members of about 200 combined, all are Batified. grin grin grin
You're truly delusional and totally gone with no opportunity for redemption. So NNPP is a political party with more hold than the millions of youths clamouring for Peter Obi right?? grin
The Obi project sef fit be scam, that was how those idiots convinced Nigerians that Buhari is a saint. Now they're doing the same to the drug baron, promising us heaven on earth, that Bobo Chicago is the way out of the Buhari mess we're in. To hell with lots, LP ni, PDP and APC. They and almost all the citizens are why we are where we are today.
Re: 2023: Osun NNPP National, State Assembly Candidates To Hold Rally For Tinubu by Famofamo: 9:02pm On Dec 19, 2022
home state...that one is expected

Compare to Faro water/Mkano

Re: 2023: Osun NNPP National, State Assembly Candidates To Hold Rally For Tinubu by Dybala11(m): 9:03pm On Dec 19, 2022
Obaofaba:

Thanks for not falling for their blackmails. We must continue to be doing the right thing. Truth will always prevail.
This dingbat that has never been to Osun wants to use NNPP, a backwater political party in the state to score cheap political points. Abeg getat and take Obi supporters along with you. grin
Re: 2023: Osun NNPP National, State Assembly Candidates To Hold Rally For Tinubu by alekuwodo(m): 9:05pm On Dec 19, 2022
Confused lots!
Re: 2023: Osun NNPP National, State Assembly Candidates To Hold Rally For Tinubu by Asstrax: 9:10pm On Dec 19, 2022
[quote author=ryloy post=119280445][/quote]Drug kingpin ? Even u know that's not true
Re: 2023: Osun NNPP National, State Assembly Candidates To Hold Rally For Tinubu by Asstrax: 9:10pm On Dec 19, 2022
ryloy:
Drug kingpin
Drug kingpin ? Even u know that's not true
Re: 2023: Osun NNPP National, State Assembly Candidates To Hold Rally For Tinubu by NigeriaIsGreat: 9:10pm On Dec 19, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

You no get shame

This is the same Osun state that ousted Tinubu cousin governor , Gboyega Oyetola for Ademola Adeleke in the just concluded election

Osun state people don't give a feck about Tinubu and his followers
FFK with virulence

Peter the Poo
Datti the Daft

"Obidients are army of ignorant slaves, deluded trolls & vile, shit-eating zombies"

- FFK

This one na banger
Re: 2023: Osun NNPP National, State Assembly Candidates To Hold Rally For Tinubu by Naijareporter1(m): 9:19pm On Dec 19, 2022
MC Oluomo donates Branded vehicles to Tinubu/Shettima campaign organisation

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCGNZSbQx_I
Re: 2023: Osun NNPP National, State Assembly Candidates To Hold Rally For Tinubu by Jemex003: 9:23pm On Dec 19, 2022
Corrinthians:
Rubbish.. Anini will win South West. cool

Nooooo it’s our elder brother Obi ni Anini with uncle Doyin D Mufu olosaoko
Re: 2023: Osun NNPP National, State Assembly Candidates To Hold Rally For Tinubu by Jemex003: 9:27pm On Dec 19, 2022
ryloy:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/12/2023-osun-nnpp-national-state-assembly-candidates-to-hold-rally-for-tinubu/

LP will also hold rally for Tinubu soon we’re working on it.

We must pepper Igbos
Re: 2023: Osun NNPP National, State Assembly Candidates To Hold Rally For Tinubu by TheGift: 9:41pm On Dec 19, 2022
ryloy:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/12/2023-osun-nnpp-national-state-assembly-candidates-to-hold-rally-for-tinubu/

Tinubu, such a hard candidate to sell , without attempting to denigrate other candidates because beyond His shady past, we have to deal with His shaky yarns, shaky legs and shaky hands.
Re: 2023: Osun NNPP National, State Assembly Candidates To Hold Rally For Tinubu by Obaofaba: 9:43pm On Dec 19, 2022
Dybala11:

You're truly delusional and totally gone with no opportunity for redemption. So NNPP is a political party with more hold than the millions of youths clamouring for Peter Obi right?? grin
The Obi project sef fit be scam, that was how those idiots convinced Nigerians that Buhari is a saint. Now they're doing the same to the drug baron, promising us heaven on earth, that Bobo Chicago is the way out of the Buhari mess we're in. To hell with lots, LP ni, PDP and APC. They and almost all the citizens are why we are where we are today.

I can't make sense with what you wrote up there apart from insults which of course you guys are known for.

Read what I wrote again, this time, very slowly.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Osun NNPP National, State Assembly Candidates To Hold Rally For Tinubu by Dybala11(m): 9:49pm On Dec 19, 2022
Obaofaba:

I can't make sense with what you wrote up there apart from insults which of course you guys are known for.

Read what I wrote again, this time, very slowly.

Thanks.
Which guys??
Like Obi supporters like Tinubu supporters, birds of a feather.
To still believe that there are supposed educated individuals canvassing votes for these frauds. None of our current set of politicians can take Nigeria to the promised land. Not Bobo Chicago, Mikano boss, or Peter Obi. grin
Re: 2023: Osun NNPP National, State Assembly Candidates To Hold Rally For Tinubu by femtex007(m): 10:43pm On Dec 19, 2022
JoeNL22:

For with GOD, President Omoluabi Ahmed Obi must be Possible. Datti's a Fact!

Nitoripe pelu OLORUN, Aare Omoluabi Ahmed Obi gbodo le se, Òótọ́ niyẹn!

N'ihi na n'ebe CHINEKE nọ, Onye isi ala Omoluabi Ahmed Obi ga-enwerịrị ike, Nke ahụ bụ Eziokwu!

Domin tare da ALLAH, dole ne shugaba Omoluabi Ahmed Obi ya zama mai yiwuwa, Wannan Gaskiya ne!

فبوجود الله يجب أن يكون الرئيس أمولابي أحمد أوبي ممكناً. هذه حقيقة!

Car avec DIEU, le Président Omoluabi Ahmed Obi doit être Possible, C'est un Fait!

This message is brought to you by;
The Cummissioner, Southwest citizens for President Omoluabi Obi.
IFEOLUWA OSHO..

They will vote obi...las las!

U never complete am oh. Still write in Latin and Swahili so ur obedient idiots (developers) all over the world will understand

1 Like

Re: 2023: Osun NNPP National, State Assembly Candidates To Hold Rally For Tinubu by Lanre1st(m): 10:44pm On Dec 19, 2022
Obaofaba:
Another one

Abeg na Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu be the only candidate?

This campaigns here and there go kpai some people ooooo. Abeg na, oga said we should be calming down na.

You see like I said earlier, just check around you wherever you may be and sincerely answer this question, are there no thousands of people campaigning for this man in your area?

Imagine, just imagine again, this people has wives, husbands, brothers, sisters, friends, aquitancies. That's the structure we've been preaching.

Now tell me, were they all paid? Fear no they catch you? Are they all Muslims? Are they all foolish?

Don't be deceived, they are the real people that matters not all this online trolls.

Now let me chip this, even though, Atiku Abubakar will come second in this election, how many of his supporters are online?

You will agree with me that he's getting votes in millions but most likely, only a handful of Nairalanders will vote him.

As for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, he's got both online and offline support base in multiple of millions. My online campaign for him is just about 5% of my offline campaigns for him and I can confirm that in my structure alone, I will deliver minimum of a thousand votes for him. Confirm.

My dad is the traditional leader in my village and we are all Batified. Take that to the bank. In the two associations that I belong with members of about 200 combined, all are Batified. grin grin grin

To be honest OBItuary fans have lose their stamina, no more 1million match for Obi again. The only news you can read about LP is embezzlement of campaign fund, Dominic Okupe want to leave the party, disagreement among the party members. Only Biafrraud diehard on nairaland are abusing up and down. Obi has lost track, Obidients lost the hope in their lie-lie leader.

[b]Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Twale, I give it to you, you surpass them all, Destiny 2023.[\b]

1 Like

Re: 2023: Osun NNPP National, State Assembly Candidates To Hold Rally For Tinubu by Doyou2019: 10:46pm On Dec 19, 2022
StrongandMighty:
Inconsequential endorsement
You dey mind them. As though this move would make me or other sensible Nigerians abandon our quest to vote Obi, the only credible candidate of the three.
. .
I swear Mumu too dey dis country and it's darn sickening! .
Re: 2023: Osun NNPP National, State Assembly Candidates To Hold Rally For Tinubu by femtex007(m): 10:49pm On Dec 19, 2022
copyrites:

Lagos state money at work. Tinubu is really working hard to buy everybody's conscience.

The painful thing is that while some will be paid millions of Naira, the worthless ones on Nairaland will only get about 25k monthly and that payment comes to an end in February. Zero pension. cry cry
Yes. Lagos state money. Is it your business?
Are lagosians complaining ?
Face your business Mr.man
Re: 2023: Osun NNPP National, State Assembly Candidates To Hold Rally For Tinubu by femtex007(m): 10:52pm On Dec 19, 2022
Doyou2019:

You dey mind them. As though this move would make me or other sensible Nigerians abandon our quest to vote Obi, the only credible candidate of the three.

Child rights law dey there , dem never enact, say na stomach infrastructure endorsement get dem for dis kin time. .
I swear Mumu too dey dis country and it's sickening?! .
Yes. Mumu dey did country becos they don't think like you. Try another country na. Like Ghana, Afghanistan,Iran, etc Ur Mate de japa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FRSC Considers Relocation Over LASTMA, Driver Clash, LG Counts Losses / Omotosho Power Plant II To Be Commissioned By President Jonathan Today / Godwin Emefiele Appears Before Senate Committee, Asks To Speak Off-Camera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.