Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

2023: Osun NNPP National, State Assembly Candidates To Hold Rally For Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Osun NNPP National, State Assembly Candidates To Hold Rally For Tinubu (13881 Views)

NNPP National Chairman, Major Agbo, Escapes Assassination / Assembly Election 2023: Osun Speaker, Others Lose As PDP Wins 25 Seats / 4 Osun NNPP NASS Candidates Dump Kwankwaso, Back Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Osun NNPP National, State Assembly Candidates To Hold Rally For Tinubu by femtex007(m): 10:58pm On Dec 19, 2022
JoeNL22:

For with GOD, President Omoluabi Ahmed Obi must be Possible. Datti's a Fact!

Nitoripe pelu OLORUN, Aare Omoluabi Ahmed Obi gbodo le se, Òótọ́ niyẹn!

N'ihi na n'ebe CHINEKE nọ, Onye isi ala Omoluabi Ahmed Obi ga-enwerịrị ike, Nke ahụ bụ Eziokwu!

Domin tare da ALLAH, dole ne shugaba Omoluabi Ahmed Obi ya zama mai yiwuwa, Wannan Gaskiya ne!

فبوجود الله يجب أن يكون الرئيس أمولابي أحمد أوبي ممكناً. هذه حقيقة!

Car avec DIEU, le Président Omoluabi Ahmed Obi doit être Possible, C'est un Fait!

This message is brought to you by;
The Cummissioner, Southwest citizens for President Omoluabi Obi.
IFEOLUWA OSHO..

They will vote obi...las las!

You really needs to see this

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing
Just see the product they are trying to sell to us
Re: 2023: Osun NNPP National, State Assembly Candidates To Hold Rally For Tinubu by 5starMan: 11:38pm On Dec 19, 2022
Obaofaba:
Another one

Abeg na Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu be the only candidate?

This campaigns here and there go kpai some people ooooo. Abeg na, oga said we should be calming down na.

You see like I said earlier, just check around you wherever you may be and sincerely answer this question, are there no thousands of people campaigning for this man in your area?

Imagine, just imagine again, this people has wives, husbands, brothers, sisters, friends, aquitancies. That's the structure we've been preaching.

Now tell me, were they all paid? Fear no they catch you? Are they all Muslims? Are they all foolish?

Don't be deceived, they are the real people that matters not all this online trolls.

Now let me chip this, even though, Atiku Abubakar will come second in this election, how many of his supporters are online?

You will agree with me that he's getting votes in millions but most likely, only a handful of Nairalanders will vote him.

As for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, he's got both online and offline support base in multiple of millions. My online campaign for him is just about 5% of my offline campaigns for him and I can confirm that in my structure alone, I will deliver minimum of a thousand votes for him. Confirm.

My dad is the traditional leader in my village and we are all Batified. Take that to the bank. In the two associations that I belong with members of about 200 combined, all are Batified. grin grin grin
Then you must be a Yoruba Muslim or lineage of foools
Re: 2023: Osun NNPP National, State Assembly Candidates To Hold Rally For Tinubu by Dybala11(m): 11:59pm On Dec 19, 2022
Obaofaba:

I can't make sense with what you wrote up there apart from insults which of course you guys are known for.

Read what I wrote again, this time, very slowly.

Thanks.
Abeg e get one question wey I wan ask you though, when will Gandollar be convicted of bribery??
He was caught on camera collecting bribes and hiding it under his babariga, yet the supposed fighter of corruption (aka bubu and the state apparatus) called him a saint. Gandollar is even one of those cheering on the campaign for the election of Bobo Chicago. Like PDP like APC, PDAPC. grin
Re: 2023: Osun NNPP National, State Assembly Candidates To Hold Rally For Tinubu by tsnoop(m): 1:57am On Dec 20, 2022
Thought kwankaso is nnpp presidential candidate?

Btw check out profile for super clean cars
Re: 2023: Osun NNPP National, State Assembly Candidates To Hold Rally For Tinubu by Aguiyimba(m): 5:04am On Dec 20, 2022
Obaofaba:
Another one

Abeg na Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu be the only candidate?

This campaigns here and there go kpai some people ooooo. Abeg na, oga said we should be calming down na.

You see like I said earlier, just check around you wherever you may be and sincerely answer this question, are there no thousands of people campaigning for this man in your area?

Imagine, just imagine again, this people has wives, husbands, brothers, sisters, friends, aquitancies. That's the structure we've been preaching.

Now tell me, were they all paid? Fear no they catch you? Are they all Muslims? Are they all foolish?

Don't be deceived, they are the real people that matters not all this online trolls.

Now let me chip this, even though, Atiku Abubakar will come second in this election, how many of his supporters are online?

You will agree with me that he's getting votes in millions but most likely, only a handful of Nairalanders will vote him.

As for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, he's got both online and offline support base in multiple of millions. My online campaign for him is just about 5% of my offline campaigns for him and I can confirm that in my structure alone, I will deliver minimum of a thousand votes for him. Confirm.

My dad is the traditional leader in my village and we are all Batified. Take that to the bank. In the two associations that I belong with members of about 200 combined, all are Batified. grin grin grin

Try to dey take your medication. E get why
Re: 2023: Osun NNPP National, State Assembly Candidates To Hold Rally For Tinubu by jamace(m): 6:02am On Dec 20, 2022

Re: 2023: Osun NNPP National, State Assembly Candidates To Hold Rally For Tinubu by TinubuDeDrugLor: 7:29am On Dec 20, 2022
Tinubu is not sophisticated as some people are forcing the people of Nigeria to believe.

Tinubu is soooo predictable that I know all his next moves before he executes.

The two people you can't predict at the moment are Peter Obi and Kwankwaso. Both will spring surprises. Bookmark this page.

Tinubu is just a place holder for The man who said " RESTRUCTURE MY FOOT "

Go and watch videos of Shettima during the time he was governor and you'll know the man you're supporting for APC.

The plan is to impeach Tinubu for his bad health or kill him, then become the President.

Peter Obi is the surest and safest way to a better Nigeria.

APC will punish you severely if you vote for them again.
Re: 2023: Osun NNPP National, State Assembly Candidates To Hold Rally For Tinubu by AK481(m): 7:58am On Dec 20, 2022
This is what they were planing for LP ogun state before obidients resisted and their plan was scattered .

Tinubu must always do magu magu
Re: 2023: Osun NNPP National, State Assembly Candidates To Hold Rally For Tinubu by 151ahunna: 10:55am On Dec 20, 2022
ryloy:
[/quote]Empty barrels or sorry, bags of oil makes the loudest noise.[quote author=ryloy post=119280459]
Empty barrels or sorry, bags of oil makes the loudest noise....
Re: 2023: Osun NNPP National, State Assembly Candidates To Hold Rally For Tinubu by Jostoman: 12:17pm On Dec 20, 2022
Next time you will say the people we planted in NNPP want to hold a rally for tinubu.
Re: 2023: Osun NNPP National, State Assembly Candidates To Hold Rally For Tinubu by lagosrd: 3:17pm On Dec 20, 2022
ryloy:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/12/2023-osun-nnpp-national-state-assembly-candidates-to-hold-rally-for-tinubu/

The NNPC in the state has been infiltrated by the Lagos slaves. That's how they do to break . Foe this reason kwakwaso should collapse his structure for either Atiku or peter obi. That bulabalu must win ooooo
Re: 2023: Osun NNPP National, State Assembly Candidates To Hold Rally For Tinubu by JoeNL22(m): 12:23pm On Dec 21, 2022
femtex007:

U never complete am oh. Still write in Latin and Swahili so ur obedient idiots (developers) all over the world will understand
Have sense na!
You could as well do it yourself. Rubbish
Re: 2023: Osun NNPP National, State Assembly Candidates To Hold Rally For Tinubu by JoeNL22(m): 12:24pm On Dec 21, 2022
Eniitankorede:

Look very well, you are the only one remaining in the sinking ship of Obi.
Says who?
An Urchin?. You must be jokingly joking!. Obi is cumin
Re: 2023: Osun NNPP National, State Assembly Candidates To Hold Rally For Tinubu by JoeNL22(m): 12:25pm On Dec 21, 2022
Obaofaba:

Even at gunpoint, wallahi we'll not vote for Obi. That's not the kind of character to lead my country. Maybe Biafra.

We must be proud of this country, I think it's about time we got it right.

How will I vote for a candidate that has no good track records, I dey craze?

No room for any rookie polician henceforth. We must get it right from now on.

At best he's a repackaged fraud and he knows and we know too that he can't win not because we just hate him but because he's got an opaque pasts.

Many were cursing him even on this forum while he was the governor of anambra state. Cc and owobokiri. That's a fact and internet never forget even though, they are now changing tone, we have gotten the message and we will continue to act on it.

For the sake of your unborn children, vote competency, vote for progressive, vote Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Let your Hope Be Renewed
Even at Gunpoint. I won't vote Tinubu either. So what's your point?
Re: 2023: Osun NNPP National, State Assembly Candidates To Hold Rally For Tinubu by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 25, 2022
Majesty2:
urchins come and shed your salty tears

You're now Obidient. shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

funny pictures from zimbabwe currency crisis(pics). / Godswill Akpabio Meets With Wellington Jighere, World Scrabble Champion. (Pics) / Court Frees 36 IPOB Members After Two Years In Detention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.