Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Emefiele: Anti-DSS Protesters Storm Court, Petition AGF - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emefiele: Anti-DSS Protesters Storm Court, Petition AGF (22093 Views)

Atiku, Wike Teams Storm Court Over Legality Of PDP Presidential Primary / Oduduwa Agitators Storm Court To Disrupt Ekiti Governorship Election / IPOB To Storm Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Next Appearance On July 26, 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emefiele: Anti-DSS Protesters Storm Court, Petition AGF by Didijiji: 10:14pm On Dec 19, 2022
Gan gan
Re: Emefiele: Anti-DSS Protesters Storm Court, Petition AGF by pacespot(m): 10:20pm On Dec 19, 2022
Nigerians are seeing the red flag now with what Tinubu presidency is going to be, and some dumb ass poor Nigerians still supporting this evil old man that has refused to leave this country's treasury alone.

2 Likes

Re: Emefiele: Anti-DSS Protesters Storm Court, Petition AGF by tollyboy5(m): 10:20pm On Dec 19, 2022
endy69:
Misplaced priority or paid protestants. The DSS is working on their constitutional empowered right. The DSS DG hasn't shown his political sentiment but Emefele has done so, Emefele is clearly not fit to still hold his office. DSS must be allowed to carry out its function. I stand with them on this, Emefele declared to run for an office while still holding the most sensitive position in Nigeria. All these his policies has political undertones to them and must be stopped
People should allow DSS do their job. If they have any evidence let them use it.
Emefiele has political ambition so he's not that clean.

4 Likes

Re: Emefiele: Anti-DSS Protesters Storm Court, Petition AGF by fredoooooo: 10:22pm On Dec 19, 2022
Wereyfiele... jail all the protesters cheesy grin
Re: Emefiele: Anti-DSS Protesters Storm Court, Petition AGF by AroOkigbo(m): 10:23pm On Dec 19, 2022
Tinubumyman:
ibos will be taken 100 years back into slavery after this election..... Continue ur bitterness.... Marginalization of heavy count will visit u in every where in the country...
Despite the marginalization, is your tribe faring any better than the Igbos?

1 Like

Re: Emefiele: Anti-DSS Protesters Storm Court, Petition AGF by Toluwanise247(m): 10:24pm On Dec 19, 2022
Massiveglory:
Emilokan is Desperate to set our nation ablaze.
Tell emilokan that he will not be president. If he likes he should bribe all the security officials. He will not be president.

Fool like you need help

2 Likes

Re: Emefiele: Anti-DSS Protesters Storm Court, Petition AGF by Myablew: 10:24pm On Dec 19, 2022
[qhuote author=Thegracefulness post=119283279]There’s always a truth and a lie. I don’t know who exactly said this but it stays resounding in my head, “When you decide to fight corruption in Nigeria, corruption would fight you with all it has; armed tooth and nail”.

I wish Emefiele goodluck. I don’t especially like him as a person, maybe considering his political affiliations and his previous utterasnces, but there’s no denying that his latest policies are advancing the economy, and shaping things.

If he’s innocent of these charges, may he come out free. [/quot

See let me tell u something u don't know. Emefiele is doing meanings to us Nigeria and this might be sentimental within his organizationt.tell me If you are not part of the scammer been on wanted
Re: Emefiele: Anti-DSS Protesters Storm Court, Petition AGF by djon78(m): 10:24pm On Dec 19, 2022
Tinubumyman:
ibos will be taken 100 years back into slavery after this election..... Continue ur bitterness.... Marginalization of heavy count will visit u in every where in the country...

Ibos were not taken into slavery after civil war

Nor were they taken during this Buhari era

Una never see anything

Una go cry tears

The ibo man God dey gidigbam

No shaking

1 Like

Re: Emefiele: Anti-DSS Protesters Storm Court, Petition AGF by Komu1048(m): 10:27pm On Dec 19, 2022
Opintiwa:
In as much as I dislike Emifele and Buhari.

For his one .

Emifele goes nowhere

Tinubu and his stooge can try all they can .

Maybe Emifele can be convicted after elections but for now .

My brother gum body Wella .

Hahahahahaha

Olllooooooripeeeeleeeeebeeee! What concern Tinubu with thiiiiis, yr all of u so unfortunate like this. Tinubu a private citizen is tormenting a whole major tribe. Can't you just spend a day without Tinubu and know that what u were told that u depend on his name to live is a blatant lie

1 Like

Re: Emefiele: Anti-DSS Protesters Storm Court, Petition AGF by Opintiwa: 10:27pm On Dec 19, 2022
Komu1048:

Olllooooooripeeeeleeeeebeeee! What concern Tinubu with thiiiiis, yr all of u so unfortunate like this. Tinubu a private citizen is tormenting a whole major tribe. Can't you just spend a day without Tinubu and know that what u were told that u depend on his name to live is a blatant lie

Hahahahahah

But i am not your father na
Re: Emefiele: Anti-DSS Protesters Storm Court, Petition AGF by Gabby84: 10:29pm On Dec 19, 2022
Thegracefulness:
There’s always a truth and a lie. I don’t know who exactly said this but it stays resounding in my head, “When you decide to fight corruption in Nigeria, corruption would fight you with all it has; armed tooth and nail”.

I wish Emefiele goodluck. I don’t especially like him as a person, maybe considering his political affiliations and his previous utterances, but there’s no denying that his latest policies are advancing the economy, and shaping things.

If he’s innocent of these charges, may he come out free.

Did you see any pan Yoruba group there?
Re: Emefiele: Anti-DSS Protesters Storm Court, Petition AGF by sircatherine45(m): 10:30pm On Dec 19, 2022
Tinubumyman:

shut up. lowly IQ dimwit!
Re: Emefiele: Anti-DSS Protesters Storm Court, Petition AGF by Tinubumyman: 10:31pm On Dec 19, 2022
AroOkigbo:

Despite the marginalization, is your tribe faring any better than the Igbos?
go back to ur region leave our region alone...we don't want u here .....landlord self na dey give una house again...

1 Like

Re: Emefiele: Anti-DSS Protesters Storm Court, Petition AGF by Tinubumyman: 10:33pm On Dec 19, 2022
sircatherine45:

shut up. lowly IQ dimwit!
pepper awaits u and ur Godforsaken generation....after the election
Re: Emefiele: Anti-DSS Protesters Storm Court, Petition AGF by vitality22(m): 10:33pm On Dec 19, 2022
3lovelyflowers:
Compliment of the season to you all. Thanks to God for the gift of life.

Please send anything to this account for me.
Sterling, 001 54 42845
I'm only begging please. With humanity in you, there's no how you will not pity me if you see my condition. I'm not lazy but only passing through a lot in life particularly now. Please I really need your help at this point in time. I'm tired and depressed everyday. Help me with any amount.
Sterling, 001 54 42845
Thank you very much.

SCAMMER

1 Like

Re: Emefiele: Anti-DSS Protesters Storm Court, Petition AGF by Oxala17: 10:34pm On Dec 19, 2022
adenigga:
Want DSS DG sacked

Source: https://punchng.com/Emefiele-Anti-DSS-protesters-storm-court-petition-AGF

Were Nigeria to be a functional society Emefiele would be tried, sentenced and executed for economic sabotage and high treason

2 Likes

Re: Emefiele: Anti-DSS Protesters Storm Court, Petition AGF by sircatherine45(m): 10:34pm On Dec 19, 2022
Tinubumyman:
o lu le
Re: Emefiele: Anti-DSS Protesters Storm Court, Petition AGF by Wickedfacts: 10:34pm On Dec 19, 2022
Opintiwa:

For this one .

Emifele goes nowhere

Hahahahahaha

Typical ipob fool. It was Buhari who appointed Emefiele for a second term but you hate Buhari.
You hate Tinubu and Buhari but Emefiele is a member of their party.

See terrorism is not fraud or petty stealing. If DSS gets that order, Emefiele will be jailed without trial for the foreseeable future. You better start crying in advance.

1 Like

Re: Emefiele: Anti-DSS Protesters Storm Court, Petition AGF by sircatherine45(m): 10:35pm On Dec 19, 2022
Tinubumyman:
a personification of failure talking. Anu mpama! It's your generation that will wither like weathered rock. Mugu!
Re: Emefiele: Anti-DSS Protesters Storm Court, Petition AGF by sircatherine45(m): 10:36pm On Dec 19, 2022
Wickedfacts:

Typical ipob fool. It was Buhari who appointed Emefiele for a second term but you hate Buhari.
You hate Tinubu and Buhari but Emefiele is a member of their party.

See terrorism is not fraud or petty stealing. If DSS gets that order, Emefiele will be jailed without trial for the foreseeable future. You better start crying in advance.

I will believe robots to get pregnant than for the DSS to arrest Meffy.
Re: Emefiele: Anti-DSS Protesters Storm Court, Petition AGF by Tinubumyman: 10:37pm On Dec 19, 2022
sircatherine45:
a personification of failure talking. Anu mpama! It's your generation that will wither like weathered rock. Mugu!
bitterness will destroy u
Re: Emefiele: Anti-DSS Protesters Storm Court, Petition AGF by Tinubumyman: 10:38pm On Dec 19, 2022
sircatherine45:
o lu le
10 of obi na fit win jagaban

2 Likes

Re: Emefiele: Anti-DSS Protesters Storm Court, Petition AGF by sircatherine45(m): 10:39pm On Dec 19, 2022
Tinubumyman:
bitterness will destroy u
ekwensu ga gbuo mpa gi na mma gi.
Re: Emefiele: Anti-DSS Protesters Storm Court, Petition AGF by Tinubumyman: 10:40pm On Dec 19, 2022
sircatherine45:

ekwensu ga gbuo mpa gi na mma gi.
u will hang urself after the election..

1 Like

Re: Emefiele: Anti-DSS Protesters Storm Court, Petition AGF by Bravewill: 10:41pm On Dec 19, 2022
People will always turn every topic to politics, what has emefele done right as cbn governor,look at our exchanging rate,the purchasing power of. Naira ,the inflation rate and consequently the unemployment rate ,he is a major destroyer of Buhari govt , thanks to Buhari that lack controlling power over his cabinet, myopic ones see change of naira color as attacked on Tinubu,why? Except Lagos stop generating revenue,he never be affected

3 Likes

Re: Emefiele: Anti-DSS Protesters Storm Court, Petition AGF by stuffs2002: 10:41pm On Dec 19, 2022
Massiveglory:
Tell emilokan that he will not be president. If he likes he should bribe all the security officials. He will not be president.

Why should anyone with clear mind be scared when they have nothing to hide.

Emefiele is neither above investigation nor arrest

3 Likes

Re: Emefiele: Anti-DSS Protesters Storm Court, Petition AGF by Upworkwriter007(f): 10:42pm On Dec 19, 2022
Massiveglory:
It's the president, DG DSS, Former IG Wakili that is doing this. Emefiele is embezzling your future. Big time.

2 Likes

Re: Emefiele: Anti-DSS Protesters Storm Court, Petition AGF by stuffs2002: 10:43pm On Dec 19, 2022
Opintiwa:

For this one .

Emifele goes nowhere

Hahahahahaha

1) Emefiele is not above the law
2) Why is Emefiele running if he has nothing to hide

3 Likes

Re: Emefiele: Anti-DSS Protesters Storm Court, Petition AGF by PDJT: 10:46pm On Dec 19, 2022
Tinubumyman:

-Maybe you lots lack commonsense. How can you marginalise a part of your body (perhaps from receiving nutrition) and still expect your whole body to live healthy and happy ever after? Is that even possible?

-In simple terms, can your whole body survive if you stop or restrict blood flow to any of your vital organs?

-You want Ndi-Igbo in your British colony, yet you derive erection from marginalising them. You lots are doing yourselves, not Ndi-Igbo grin .

1 Like

Re: Emefiele: Anti-DSS Protesters Storm Court, Petition AGF by Emmyxclusive: 10:51pm On Dec 19, 2022
Upworkwriter007:
It's the president, DG DSS, Former IG Wakili that is doing this. Emefiele is embezzling your future. Big time.
don't mind what that person is saying, they have evidence already, some copies are with ordinary Ahmed. Buhari wants to clear his name before leaving office. Infact another prominent person came to reveal how oil is been stolen from Nigeria today with evidence.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

North Has No Right To Complain Over Tinubu’s Appointments – Northern Forum / Economic Recession In Nigeria A Blessing – Utomi / Otodo Gbame Residents Protest At Governor Ambode's Office In Alausa (pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.