Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,463 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Emefiele: Anti-DSS Protesters Storm Court, Petition AGF - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emefiele: Anti-DSS Protesters Storm Court, Petition AGF (22081 Views)

Atiku, Wike Teams Storm Court Over Legality Of PDP Presidential Primary / Oduduwa Agitators Storm Court To Disrupt Ekiti Governorship Election / IPOB To Storm Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Next Appearance On July 26, 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emefiele: Anti-DSS Protesters Storm Court, Petition AGF by Robenna(m): 7:48am On Dec 20, 2022
Massiveglory:
Emilokan is desperate to set our nation ablaze for his dead on arrival ambition.
Tell emilokan that he will not be president. If he likes he should bribe all the security officials. He will not be president.

And if he continues in his desperate dubious moves, what happened in 1993 will repeat itself. He will be taken away.

Please who is Emilokan
Re: Emefiele: Anti-DSS Protesters Storm Court, Petition AGF by icedbreez(m): 8:04am On Dec 20, 2022
There must be some high stake games going on pertaining to either a lot of cash or the 2023 elections.

Has nothing to do with national security or the common man.
Re: Emefiele: Anti-DSS Protesters Storm Court, Petition AGF by luizpippo(m): 8:18am On Dec 20, 2022
Flysinglemom:
Protesters that were paid by emefiele you mean? wink

This is truly heartbreaking

You are the same person
Re: Emefiele: Anti-DSS Protesters Storm Court, Petition AGF by baralatie(m): 8:20am On Dec 20, 2022
Emmyxclusive:
don't mind what that person is saying, they have evidence already, some copies are with ordinary Ahmed. Buhari wants to clear his name before leaving office. Infact another prominent person came to reveal how oil is been stolen from Nigeria today with evidence.
Ehn
Re: Emefiele: Anti-DSS Protesters Storm Court, Petition AGF by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 20, 2022
Flysinglemom:
Protesters that were paid by emefiele you mean? wink

This is truly heartbreaking

You and Flew are the same person.

Nice format
Re: Emefiele: Anti-DSS Protesters Storm Court, Petition AGF by stuffs2002: 9:23am On Dec 20, 2022
APCnaPDP:

Yoruba dunce, everyone that loathes Tinubu’s presidency is IPOB to you. Emefili will be prosecuted only after he frustrates the hell out of Tinubu’s presidency.

SENSELESS IPOB with nzogbu nzogbu mentality

1) Is Emefiele as CBN governor supposed to be involved in politics?

2) Is Emefiele as CBN governor supposed to use his office to be attacking a politician? Is the CBN governor not supposed to be neutral?

3) Emefiele is a terrorist who have been financing militancy within the Niger Delta area and he would go to jail for his crimes against Nigeria.

4) Emefiele is the worst CBN governor in the history of Nigeria with Naira falling everyday under him

3) Emefiele destroyed the economy of Nigeria but HATRED for Tinubu has blinded IPOB to reason.

2 Likes

Re: Emefiele: Anti-DSS Protesters Storm Court, Petition AGF by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 20, 2022
Who authorised his arrest? We should ask the right questions o? If it is the president, then he should be arrested ASAP.

Why will DSS go against an office under the directives of the president without his consent? Is there something we need to know as Nigerians?
Re: Emefiele: Anti-DSS Protesters Storm Court, Petition AGF by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 20, 2022
I have nothing to say about the arrest or other wise.

All I will say is this...if we want a better naira, no amount of reprinting, recoloring, or restricitng can give us a better naira....we have to earn more money...and it starts by removing subsides, and by improving our tax generation and collection. This would help our petroleum and power sector run well, and provide the energy needed for our industrial sector to grow and be productive...attracting more jobs and crucially more income. Na because it involves a short period of suffering that is why Nigerians have refused to vote in leaders who would carry out such policies. We think we have enough money...when we effing don't. The corruption pervasive in government makes the matter even worse.

For all of you blaming Emefiele...Emefiele (who is not my person, by the way, I think SLS and Soludo were better CBN governors, and Moghalu would have made a good one)...is not in charge of economic policy. CBN governors are not in charge of economic policy. They can only react to how the economy behaves, and can only do their best to stem already ongoing damage. If Emefiele had not brought in dollar restrictions in 2015/16 for example, by now one dollar would be exchanging for N10000 and dollar would be so scarce, that people would be fighting like madt over a 5 dollar note.

As for corruption, the day Nigerians decide that it is wrong to allow yourself to be bought , then maybe we might start seeing better government and governance.

Make APC and PDP, and LP and NNPP keep on using Nigeria for ludo. As for me, they are the same thing.
Re: Emefiele: Anti-DSS Protesters Storm Court, Petition AGF by Tinubumyman: 11:13am On Dec 20, 2022
PDJT:

-Maybe you lots lack commonsense. How can you marginalise a part of your body (perhaps from receiving nutrition) and still expect your whole body to live healthy and happy ever after? Is that even possible?

-In simple terms, can your whole body survive if you stop or restrict blood flow to any of your vital organs?

-You want Ndi-Igbo in your British colony, yet you derive erection from marginalising them. You lots are doing yourselves, not Ndi-Igbo grin .
minority onye dot keep quiet

1 Like

Re: Emefiele: Anti-DSS Protesters Storm Court, Petition AGF by Sunnyja: 12:51pm On Dec 20, 2022
AchichaMmuo:
I don't know why anytime they want to start this propaganda of defending crimals or to destabilise something, they will always go to the East to pick one hungry fellow to be their leader or spokesperson. Reminds me of Daniel kanu's YEAA, Youths Ernestly Ask for Abacha. They should know that Emefiele is not above the law and one day, will seize to be the CBN governor.
All of a sudden the CBN governor has become a terroist financier?! Joke of a country.
Re: Emefiele: Anti-DSS Protesters Storm Court, Petition AGF by gozmok1(m): 1:55pm On Dec 20, 2022
Tinubumyman:
go back to ur region leave our region alone...we don't want u here .....landlord self na dey give una house again...

we buy both the landlord and the house �

you can't progress if you keep envying who God has blessed
Re: Emefiele: Anti-DSS Protesters Storm Court, Petition AGF by Tinubumyman: 2:26pm On Dec 20, 2022
gozmok1:

we buy both the landlord and the house �

you can't progress if you keep envying who God has blessed
were re o ... U are cursed u are a slave...the houses u think u bought in Lagos we don't give u C of O....u are just a developer MUMU...IDIOT go back to Anambra and the entire east and develop it leave west alone..and carry ur bitterness elsewhere...

1 Like

Re: Emefiele: Anti-DSS Protesters Storm Court, Petition AGF by PDJT: 3:10pm On Dec 20, 2022
Tinubumyman:
minority onye dot keep quiet

-Majority of the Shithouse, keep swimming in your Shithole. grin
Re: Emefiele: Anti-DSS Protesters Storm Court, Petition AGF by Deoo1125: 3:19pm On Dec 20, 2022
To you now, emefiele is fighting corruption? Have seen a country where a central bank governor dey affiliated to any politic party before, where him see hudrend million naira take by president form for apc, I know u know that every decisions this man had been taken lately have politic undertones. Emefiele na Malami and u know what Malami represent in this goverment. Keep deceiving ur self.

Thegracefulness:
There’s always a truth and a lie. I don’t know who exactly said this but it stays resounding in my head, “When you decide to fight corruption in Nigeria, corruption would fight you with all it has; armed tooth and nail”.

I wish Emefiele goodluck. I don’t especially like him as a person, maybe considering his political affiliations and his previous utterances, but there’s no denying that his latest policies are advancing the economy, and shaping things.

If he’s innocent of these charges, may he come out free.

1 Like

Re: Emefiele: Anti-DSS Protesters Storm Court, Petition AGF by Deoo1125: 3:24pm On Dec 20, 2022
Ode, openu, u think the policy no go affect the person wey u dey support,u and even ur loved ones go cry if the stupid policy is effected but because u believe it's targeted at somebody u dislike so much it's great. God punish idiot.

Onewazobia:
The policy can be reverse after general election but should remain for now

1 Like

Re: Emefiele: Anti-DSS Protesters Storm Court, Petition AGF by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 20, 2022
I think this has got something to do with the new cash policy.
Re: Emefiele: Anti-DSS Protesters Storm Court, Petition AGF by Onewazobia(m): 3:56pm On Dec 20, 2022
Deoo1125:
Ode, openu, u think the policy no go affect the person wey u dey support,u and even ur loved ones go cry if the stupid policy is effected but because u believe it's targeted at somebody u dislike so much it's great. God punish idiot.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Emefiele: Anti-DSS Protesters Storm Court, Petition AGF by AroOkigbo(m): 10:10pm On Dec 21, 2022
Tinubumyman:
go back to ur region leave our region alone...we don't want u here .....landlord self na dey give una house again...
I'm not living in Osun state of a region.
Lagos is a no man's land!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why APC Can’t Be Ashamed Of Aregbesola – Lai Mohammed / Fuel Scarcity: Have We Been Truly Scammed By The APC? By Audu Bulama Bukarti / Update On The Search For The Missing Dapchi Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.