Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Court Stops DSS From Arresting Emefiele - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Stops DSS From Arresting Emefiele (39509 Views)

Court Orders Immediate Release Of Emefiele, Bars DSS From Re-arresting Him / Court Stops DSS, Police, CCB From Investigating Mahmood Yakubu Over Asset / Court Stops DSS From Arresting Emefiele: Full-text Judgement By Justice Tsoho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Stops DSS From Arresting Emefiele by PHIPEX(m): 10:04pm On Dec 19, 2022
This our DSS is shaming me o, I've always held them in high regards.

It shows CBN naira strategy against vote buying is actually potent

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Stops DSS From Arresting Emefiele by ObiLamba: 10:04pm On Dec 19, 2022
grin
Re: Court Stops DSS From Arresting Emefiele by Emmyxclusive: 10:05pm On Dec 19, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
See them tinubu hand work

Him don redisgn naira note

To curb vote buying

Them want arrest am

Tinubu don't know what he has put his hand into
Nothing like tinubu handwork, dude got all the stamp duties and other charges for over how many years running in trillions in his pocket. The evidence against him is enormous and some have been made public already.

5 Likes

Re: Court Stops DSS From Arresting Emefiele by swaggerjack: 10:05pm On Dec 19, 2022
Emefiele sin is trying to curb vote buying and use of bullion vans to sway the electorate. And ensuring a free and fair election.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Stops DSS From Arresting Emefiele by Thekaghan: 10:05pm On Dec 19, 2022
Used to think you have something upstairs forgive my ignorance
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
See them tinubu hand work

Him don redisgn naira note

To curb vote buying

Them want arrest am

Tinubu don't know what he has put his hand into

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Stops DSS From Arresting Emefiele by seventhchild(m): 10:06pm On Dec 19, 2022
There is definitely no smoke without fire,the CBN boss knows something or is in one way or the other involved in what he is accused of hence they want to use it against him at this strategic time.

4 Likes

Re: Court Stops DSS From Arresting Emefiele by pelijab: 10:06pm On Dec 19, 2022
undecided
Re: Court Stops DSS From Arresting Emefiele by Deloo: 10:06pm On Dec 19, 2022
Nigeria is a drama theatre where all actors are confused about their roles.

7 Likes

Re: Court Stops DSS From Arresting Emefiele by BeardedMeat(m): 10:06pm On Dec 19, 2022
I thought he should be arrested for contesting for presidency while being CBN governor.

4 Likes

Re: Court Stops DSS From Arresting Emefiele by makazona(m): 10:07pm On Dec 19, 2022
Na dem dem
Re: Court Stops DSS From Arresting Emefiele by Senioreddy: 10:07pm On Dec 19, 2022
This country's investigative and intelligence architecture is nothing to write home about. How can you be plotting the arrest of such high ranking official holding one of the most sensitive positions/portfolios with a single evidence (not talk of multiple evidence)?
This has even given him a hint that he's being trailed and monitored if at all they are actually doing that and the man will simply cover all loose ends that's supposed to indict him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Stops DSS From Arresting Emefiele by gozmok1(m): 10:08pm On Dec 19, 2022
tinibu is desperate

3 Likes

Re: Court Stops DSS From Arresting Emefiele by Ofunaofu: 10:08pm On Dec 19, 2022
The desperation of one individual whose life long ambition is to be the president of Nigeria will finally bring this nation to it's knee.

11 Likes

Re: Court Stops DSS From Arresting Emefiele by femicyrus(m): 10:08pm On Dec 19, 2022
My problem with this man is the way he useless the naira against the dollar in just few years as governor of cbn

1 Like

Re: Court Stops DSS From Arresting Emefiele by Naijareporter1(m): 10:09pm On Dec 19, 2022
MC Oluomo donates Branded vehicles to Tinubu/Shettima campaign organisation

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCGNZSbQx_I

1 Like

Re: Court Stops DSS From Arresting Emefiele by BeardedMeat(m): 10:09pm On Dec 19, 2022
seventhchild:
There is definitely no smoke without fire,the CBN boss knows something or is in one way or the other involved in what he is accused of hence they want to use it against him at this strategic time.
Then let DSS put their acts together and stop going to court unprepared.

7 Likes

Re: Court Stops DSS From Arresting Emefiele by Bishopwizzy(m): 10:10pm On Dec 19, 2022
Urchins are no where to be found. Las Las we all know what is right.

2 Likes

Re: Court Stops DSS From Arresting Emefiele by Moredanaconquer: 10:10pm On Dec 19, 2022
He should be arrested
Re: Court Stops DSS From Arresting Emefiele by BeardedMeat(m): 10:11pm On Dec 19, 2022
Senioreddy:
This country's investigative and intelligence architecture is nothing to write home about. How can you be plotting the arrest of such high ranking official holding one of the most sensitive positions/portfolios with a single evidence (not talk of multiple evidence)?
This has even given him a hint that he's being trailed and monitored if at all they are actually doing that and the man will simply cover all loose ends that's supposed to indict him.
That's why buhari's government are always loosing their cases in court.

1 Like

Re: Court Stops DSS From Arresting Emefiele by Jahwinaboy(m): 10:11pm On Dec 19, 2022
Flysinglemom:
They don't have any issues arresting poor people. But once the cash cows are involved, court injunctions start to fly out
can I be your hero baby?
Re: Court Stops DSS From Arresting Emefiele by Apus: 10:11pm On Dec 19, 2022
Even a kindergarten can see the handwriting on the wall.

3 Likes

Re: Court Stops DSS From Arresting Emefiele by baralatie(m): 10:12pm On Dec 19, 2022
shocked
Re: Court Stops DSS From Arresting Emefiele by Senioreddy: 10:12pm On Dec 19, 2022
seventhchild:

While I agree with you, you don't just scream of smoky fire without getting to identify the source of the fire.

1 Like

Re: Court Stops DSS From Arresting Emefiele by baralatie(m): 10:13pm On Dec 19, 2022
Breaking news
Re: Court Stops DSS From Arresting Emefiele by Okoroawusa: 10:13pm On Dec 19, 2022
There is more to this than meet the eyes... let's wait and see. This is not a good development at all. However I can't vouch for anyone.

2 Likes

Re: Court Stops DSS From Arresting Emefiele by Senioreddy: 10:14pm On Dec 19, 2022
BeardedMeat:
That's why buhari's government are always loosing their cases in court.

Come to think of it, I can't even remember this administration winning a single case against anyone
Re: Court Stops DSS From Arresting Emefiele by backtovillage: 10:14pm On Dec 19, 2022
Re: Court Stops DSS From Arresting Emefiele by Okoroawusa: 10:14pm On Dec 19, 2022
Jahwinaboy:
can I be your hero baby?
Na here u wan toast woman? Y be say boys of nowadays una prick too dey scratch una?

7 Likes

Re: Court Stops DSS From Arresting Emefiele by Dingdongbells(m): 10:16pm On Dec 19, 2022
Hmmmmm. Nigeria is a very funny country. Do we really have a President or a puppet in Aso Rock? Who really is in charge of the security apparatus that a sitting CBN guv'nor will be arrested without the presidential knowledge or approval?
A partisan CBN guv'nor who bought 100 million naira presidential form has questions to answer though but the president must be carried along . Who really is after the CBN guv'nor?
We wait for more revelation.

3 Likes

Re: Court Stops DSS From Arresting Emefiele by Yankee101: 10:17pm On Dec 19, 2022
If there was an issue buhari should remove him as gov then prosecute him. Not backdoor justice

DSS wan fall hand with this lack of professionalism

3 Likes

Re: Court Stops DSS From Arresting Emefiele by abokimallam: 10:18pm On Dec 19, 2022
Just want to know.....
If police or DSS want to arrest me ,a poor Nigerian,for a crime or interrogation, must they apply to court for permission to do their job?? Or they will arrest me first before applying to court whether to extend my detention?
You can see that in Nigeria, some people are above the LAW. Not ready to fight corruption yet.
Re: Court Stops DSS From Arresting Emefiele by AroOkigbo(m): 10:20pm On Dec 19, 2022
When are the DSS arresting the druggie?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rain Destroys Canopies Of Ekiti APC Primaries Election (Photos) / Meet African Countries And Their Leaders (Pictures) / Nigerian Senators Arrive In UK Court For Ekweremadu, Wife's Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.