Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,796 members, 7,810,074 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

Court Stops DSS From Arresting Emefiele - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Stops DSS From Arresting Emefiele (39494 Views)

Court Orders Immediate Release Of Emefiele, Bars DSS From Re-arresting Him / Court Stops DSS, Police, CCB From Investigating Mahmood Yakubu Over Asset / Court Stops DSS From Arresting Emefiele: Full-text Judgement By Justice Tsoho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Stops DSS From Arresting Emefiele by Emmyxclusive: 6:07am On Dec 20, 2022
hkidola00:
what those 50 50 naira stamp duty from my account goes to emeifile
even all the Nip transfers according to the investigation
Re: Court Stops DSS From Arresting Emefiele by eldeens: 6:11am On Dec 20, 2022
Once you started fighting them they come after you with full force,why didnt they call for his sack long time ago? Why now when he is fighting them?

2 Likes

Re: Court Stops DSS From Arresting Emefiele by Emmyxclusive: 6:11am On Dec 20, 2022
udumosam23:

Sophisticated my foot. They're just robots, moved by powers that be. I've never liked the CBN governor for his daft policies. Even before he contested for presidency, he has committed several impeachable offences. Yet nobody did anything.

All of a sudden, he designed the currency and limits withdrawals, against the wish of the people who has held this country to ransom, and all hell is been let loosed.

Who told you they didn't know all the while that the CBN governor was corrupt?

The president is now in dilemma. They're only bringing the charge against Amaefule now after he stood by him in attempt to fight corruption and rid the country of these sharks only few days ago.

It is only now that they are affected that they want to fight. Selfish bunch of old fools playing with our future.

Pls, somebody should dash me 500k to revive my business. I'm tired of this country.
Its not just now, there was a recovery committee setup in 2020 but they failed to perform, this new one was form in Sept. It was alleged that the first committee were bought that's why the refused to do the job
Re: Court Stops DSS From Arresting Emefiele by Elidrisy20: 6:31am On Dec 20, 2022
They wanted to see the economy crumble before new year
Re: Court Stops DSS From Arresting Emefiele by toneroforever(m): 6:40am On Dec 20, 2022
Emefiele has disrupted Tinubu's & Atiku's vote buying plans & this is the last time they will be contesting a presidential election.
It's normal for corruption to fight back. I think Emefiele is doing the Lord's work.

3 Likes

Re: Court Stops DSS From Arresting Emefiele by ZIKORAMAMACHI: 6:57am On Dec 20, 2022
Emeifele is on the hot seat. The new Naira note and bank withdrawal policy has more political connotations than economic. Looks like pay back to time.

2 Likes

Re: Court Stops DSS From Arresting Emefiele by akinbode1(m): 7:07am On Dec 20, 2022
noble71:
shocked
I knew that the new naira redesign by Emiefele would be fought by high ranking politicians cus they already have campaign funds in the old Naira.

Vote Peter Obi for President.

Meanwhile at a good rate sell your Pi to us.

I have Pi coin that I want to sell
Re: Court Stops DSS From Arresting Emefiele by Lordofsussex: 7:09am On Dec 20, 2022
It’s alarming that majority of Nigerians can’t read in between the lines this is personal vendettas by people who do not want the progress of the country trying to fight back Emefiele because he has blocked their ways of using money to rig the coming elections, has anyone asked why haven’t they charged Emefiele all these while before he changed the naira note for terrorism if it’s true he has anything to do with the charges ? All these I see is just a way to make sure they get Emefiele out of the way so they can have their to rig the election they are bringing up trump charges against Emefiele. They even did it in a dubious way trying to deceive the judge so as not to take into cognizance who the arrest motion was meant for it’s just a deceptive way and I’m glad the judge was able to perceive their trickery . Even the so called investigator that arrived at the stupid assumption that Emefiele has a hand in terrorism has been compromised already . The people behind this petitions are common enemies of the Nigeria. It’s just shameful that a lot of Nigerians aren’t thinking along these lines it’s disappointing seeing the types of arguements on here . We need to stop been gullible and use our heads . Emefiele stays

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Stops DSS From Arresting Emefiele by Dshocker(m): 7:21am On Dec 20, 2022
noble71:
shocked
I knew that the new naira redesign by Emiefele would be fought by high ranking politicians cus they already have campaign funds in the old Naira.

How much do you buy PI?
Re: Court Stops DSS From Arresting Emefiele by Starships4u(m): 7:47am On Dec 20, 2022
dyera:
Emefiele should be arrested. Four days after the release of the new Naira notes by CBN, banks ATM have not started dispensing cash. Is this part of their plan, it's almost Christmas, when will banks ATM start dispensing cash.

Goan ask the banks,
The CBN GOVERNOR made it categorically clear that the circulations of the #500 and #1000 would be sparsely,
So ask the banks why the lower denominations are not in circulation because they don't wantu waste money carrying smaller denominations.....

How's the CBN policy biting yhu?

2 Likes

Re: Court Stops DSS From Arresting Emefiele by donjahsy(m): 7:59am On Dec 20, 2022
Buhari4sale:
Na him.. Hold am well I beg. He's a crook.

No one without criminal backgrounds and mindset can hold a sensitive position in Nigeria of today.

Please arrest him and castrate him for God sake undecided
Arrest him but leave Tilumbu abi? Bias will not kee you shaa!
Re: Court Stops DSS From Arresting Emefiele by donjahsy(m): 8:02am On Dec 20, 2022
Obaofaba:
Can you imagine

I think it's about time our judicial system stopped disgracing us. For crying out, this man is not immune to arrest. If find wanting should be arrested and prosecuted.

Apart from his corrupt dealings, his policies are anti people. I'm yet to see any real reform he championed to the banking sector that's really worth it. I only blame the president for allowing him to serve two terms.

First, he introduced ATM service charge when you withdraw from another bank. As if that is not enough, you can withdraw upto 40k with your bank's ATM at a time but only 10k at a time with other bank's ATM. Why?

Food importation ban yet inflation keep rocking the country and dollars which was around 400 before the ban is now 750 plus, why not reverse it because things are getting out of hands.

20k withdrawal limit when we are know that we ain't matured for that shit yet.

A card carrying member of the APC and still retained his position.

Trying and error CBN governor.
You will cry � untill infinitum. Tilumbu loots will not be shared and will not get to you. Live with it!

1 Like

Re: Court Stops DSS From Arresting Emefiele by noble71(m): 8:12am On Dec 20, 2022
Dshocker:

How much do you buy PI?
165/Pi at the moment
Re: Court Stops DSS From Arresting Emefiele by baralatie(m): 8:13am On Dec 20, 2022
Terrorism and financial crimes

Jesus!
Re: Court Stops DSS From Arresting Emefiele by noble71(m): 8:15am On Dec 20, 2022
akinbode1:

I have Pi coin that I want to sell
chat me on WhatsApp 070.3718.1471
Re: Court Stops DSS From Arresting Emefiele by noble71(m): 8:16am On Dec 20, 2022
Sleyk:

How much do you buy.... I've got 300pi for sale.
165 naira per Pi
Re: Court Stops DSS From Arresting Emefiele by tonyson010(m): 8:20am On Dec 20, 2022
dyera:
Emefiele should be arrested. Four days after the release of the new Naira notes by CBN, banks ATM have not started dispensing cash. Is this part of their plan, it's almost Christmas, when will banks ATM start dispensing cash.

rubbish.
Re: Court Stops DSS From Arresting Emefiele by tonyson010(m): 8:21am On Dec 20, 2022
noble71:
chat me on WhatsApp 070.3718.1471

Ur rate ?
Re: Court Stops DSS From Arresting Emefiele by clevybrown(m): 8:27am On Dec 20, 2022
noble71:
shocked

what's your rate?
Re: Court Stops DSS From Arresting Emefiele by Healthquest: 9:18am On Dec 20, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
See them tinubu hand work

Him don redisgn naira note

To curb vote buying

Them want arrest am

Tinubu don't know what he has put his hand into
tinubuis not ur father.

Go n blame ur father for raising a poor rat
Re: Court Stops DSS From Arresting Emefiele by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 20, 2022
You sure say we get president like this for Nigeria? How will DSS want to arrest a high ranking portfolio holder like the CBN Governor without the approval of the President? So many things are happening in this country, that one can't just explain.
Re: Court Stops DSS From Arresting Emefiele by OceanRed(m): 9:31am On Dec 20, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
See them tinubu hand work

Him don redisgn naira note

To curb vote buying

Them want arrest am

Tinubu don't know what he has put his hand into

You are wrong, Tinubu no get power to make DSS arrest a Whole CBN governor. on the contrary, there are people in this country that are more powerful than buhari himself. Emefiele stepped on their toes already, do you think new naira design will affect the politicians? there are more bigger players

2 Likes

Re: Court Stops DSS From Arresting Emefiele by Donpenny(m): 9:38am On Dec 20, 2022
dyera:
so you can withdraw enough before the full implementation of the new withdrawal limit policies and continue your hoarding. No way bro. Stop economic sabotaging
Re: Court Stops DSS From Arresting Emefiele by yemmit90: 10:01am On Dec 20, 2022
Fiscus105:

Go and update urself before ignorant destroy you ok.

Update in what sense?

Have they fully implement all I listed and see not working before introduce 20k daily withdrawal limit?

Are digital transactions free? Have they introduce compulsory ATMs cards to everyone linking to BVN? Have they made available very low cost easy use POS machines to traders and business centers in the country? Have they introduce a program where everyone, especially uneducated people would be taught important and how to transact digitally?
Re: Court Stops DSS From Arresting Emefiele by Flysinglemom(f): 10:29am On Dec 20, 2022
moshino:

Don't assume people are fools, ok.

What is the difference between "Flysinglemom" and "Flew"?

It seems "flysinglemom" registered a new handle as "flew" to beg for money.

Worthless detective, take your own advice and get busy living. Instead of waking up at 5am in the morning to constitute nuisance.
Re: Court Stops DSS From Arresting Emefiele by Flysinglemom(f): 10:30am On Dec 20, 2022
hkidola00:
hi what ur location are you...lag or i.b

Do you want to kidnap me?
Re: Court Stops DSS From Arresting Emefiele by Flysinglemom(f): 10:31am On Dec 20, 2022
Jahwinaboy:
can I be your hero baby?

Sorry dearie, I don't think I need saving. Thanks
Re: Court Stops DSS From Arresting Emefiele by Flysinglemom(f): 10:34am On Dec 20, 2022
Hopeba:
do you even know the meaning of cash cows? You guys will just be using words out of context

Congratulations o, inner context man undecided
Re: Court Stops DSS From Arresting Emefiele by otomatic(m): 11:24am On Dec 20, 2022
dyera:

The old notes are still legal tender till January 31, 2023.
Are you saying that ATMs are no longer paying any money at all?
In which case you should report them to the regulator.
Re: Court Stops DSS From Arresting Emefiele by Thinktwicemybro: 11:41am On Dec 20, 2022
Obaofaba:
Can you imagine

I think it's about time our judicial system stopped disgracing us. For crying out, this man is not immune to arrest. If find wanting should be arrested and prosecuted.

Apart from his corrupt dealings, his policies are anti people. I'm yet to see any real reform he championed to the banking sector that's really worth it. I only blame the president for allowing him to serve two terms.

First, he introduced ATM service charge when you withdraw from another bank. As if that is not enough, you can withdraw upto 40k with your bank's ATM at a time but only 10k at a time with other bank's ATM. Why?

Food importation ban yet inflation keep rocking the country and dollars which was around 400 before the ban is now 750 plus, why not reverse it because things are getting out of hands.

20k withdrawal limit when we are know that we ain't matured for that shit yet.

A card carrying member of the APC and still retained his position.

Trying and error CBN governor.
Shut up and stop saying rubbish.
When last did you hear of kidnaping and bandits attack since the new CBN policy?
Re: Court Stops DSS From Arresting Emefiele by moshino(m): 12:07pm On Dec 20, 2022
Flysinglemom:

Worthless detective, take your own advice and get busy living. Instead of waking up at 5am in the morning to constitute nuisance.

You assume its 5am at the same time everywhere in the world. Methinks the one begging for money, and trying to rip people off is the worthless one. Criminals everywhere! Go find legit work, and stop 'constituting a nuisance'.
I'm busy living!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obiano Participates In "Operation Keep Anambra Clean" Exercise (Pics) / ₦212 Fuel Price Hike: PPPRA Releases Statement / Edo Election: Oshiomhole Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.