Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,857 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Court Stops DSS From Arresting Emefiele - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Stops DSS From Arresting Emefiele (39499 Views)

Court Orders Immediate Release Of Emefiele, Bars DSS From Re-arresting Him / Court Stops DSS, Police, CCB From Investigating Mahmood Yakubu Over Asset / Court Stops DSS From Arresting Emefiele: Full-text Judgement By Justice Tsoho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Stops DSS From Arresting Emefiele by Jahwinaboy(m): 10:20pm On Dec 19, 2022
Okoroawusa:

Na here u wan toast woman? Y be say boys of nowadays una prick too dey scratch una?
lol. Na wetin I see dey move me. Who no like better thing.
Re: Court Stops DSS From Arresting Emefiele by NaijaCover(m): 10:22pm On Dec 19, 2022
No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: Court Stops DSS From Arresting Emefiele by 9gerian: 10:22pm On Dec 19, 2022
Ah- so this man has become a target for moving against enemies of Nigeria including public money thieves and bandits.

This is good people mostly avoid political corridors to evade being targeted. Corruption is indeed very big! shocked

nlfpmod:

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-court-stops-dss-from-arresting-emefiele/amp

3 Likes

Re: Court Stops DSS From Arresting Emefiele by oloshun(m): 10:25pm On Dec 19, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
See them tinubu hand work

Him don redisgn naira note

To curb vote buying

Them want arrest am

Tinubu don't know what he has put his hand into

I doubt if you are still the same person using this moniker last year. Your disposition has changed a lot.

3 Likes

Re: Court Stops DSS From Arresting Emefiele by badoh(m): 10:31pm On Dec 19, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

To curb vote buying

Them want arrest am

Just keep quiet. Any small thing, na Tinubu. Is it Tinubu that is rulling the country? Instead of you people to direct your grievances to Buhari, na Tinubu be your problem. You need to grow up and don't be led by emotions.

3 Likes

Re: Court Stops DSS From Arresting Emefiele by Uncletony(m): 10:34pm On Dec 19, 2022
Donvictor2015:
Emefiele is giving it hot hot to emilokan and APC urchins
No more bullion van

2 Likes

Re: Court Stops DSS From Arresting Emefiele by badoh(m): 10:36pm On Dec 19, 2022
noble71:
shocked
I knew that the new naira redesign by Emiefele would be fought by high ranking politicians cus they already have campaign funds in the old Naira.

Vote Peter Obi for President.

Meanwhile at a good rate sell your Pi to us.
What you don't know is more than what you know. Let me ask you something, does this cash withdrawal limits also applicable to government agencies, MDAs, Fed govt, state amd local govts. The policy is only meant for the Common man and not for govt officials.

4 Likes

Re: Court Stops DSS From Arresting Emefiele by THURAFTERNOON: 10:38pm On Dec 19, 2022
The currency is still very scarce in the street
dyera:
Emefiele should be arrested. Four days after the release of the new Naira notes by CBN, banks ATM have not started dispensing cash. Is this part of their plan, it's almost Christmas, when will banks ATM start dispensing cash.
Re: Court Stops DSS From Arresting Emefiele by Eriokanmi: 10:46pm On Dec 19, 2022
Obi is happy right now. No money to give to anyone rather, the people are the ones campaigning for him loool

2 Likes

Re: Court Stops DSS From Arresting Emefiele by dove2012ng(m): 10:46pm On Dec 19, 2022
I knew that the new naira redesign by Emiefele would be fought by high ranking politicians cus they already have campaign funds in the old Naira.

Meanwhile at a good rate sell your Pi to us. How much do you buy P.I
Re: Court Stops DSS From Arresting Emefiele by AngelicBeing: 10:52pm On Dec 19, 2022
Lionstep:
Ok..... but when is uncle Micheal blowing the final whistle, this country is fantastically kwarupt .....God help us... imagine if thiefnunbu finally enter most of you will be paying for breathing
Transfer all your 50 million dollars to my account in 24 hours and l will blow the final trumpet tongue

1 Like

Re: Court Stops DSS From Arresting Emefiele by Emmyxclusive: 10:54pm On Dec 19, 2022
Senioreddy:
This country's investigative and intelligence architecture is nothing to write home about. How can you be plotting the arrest of such high ranking official holding one of the most sensitive positions/portfolios with a single evidence (not talk of multiple evidence)?
This has even given him a hint that he's being trailed and monitored if at all they are actually doing that and the man will simply cover all loose ends that's supposed to indict him.
U think they will go against him without evidence? Don't be deceived, the DSS is sophisticated.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Stops DSS From Arresting Emefiele by Nukilia: 10:57pm On Dec 19, 2022
PHIPEX:
This our DSS is shaming me o, I've always held them in high regards.

It shows CBN naira strategy against vote buying is actually potent

You've been deceived grin

1 Like

Re: Court Stops DSS From Arresting Emefiele by PureMe01: 10:58pm On Dec 19, 2022
Obaofaba:
Can you imagine

I think it's about time our judicial system stopped disgracing us. For crying out, this man is not immune to arrest. If find wanting should be arrested and prosecuted.

Apart from his corrupt dealings, his policies are anti people. I'm yet to see any real reform he championed to the banking sector that's really worth it. I only blame the president for allowing him to serve two terms.

First, he introduced ATM service charge when you withdraw from another bank. As if that is not enough, you can withdraw upto 40k with your bank's ATM at a time but only 10k at a time with other bank's ATM. Why?

Food importation ban yet inflation keep rocking the country and dollars which was around 400 before the ban is now 750 plus, why not reverse it because things are getting out of hands.

20k withdrawal limit when we are know that we ain't matured for that shit yet.

A card carrying member of the APC and still retained his position.

Trying and error CBN governor.

Now you know he's a card carrying member of APC since the policy didn't favour thiefnubuu to rig elections.

Una wey be APC urchins will weep blood heavily

4 Likes

Re: Court Stops DSS From Arresting Emefiele by Nukilia: 10:58pm On Dec 19, 2022
dove2012ng:

Meanwhile at a good rate sell your Pi to us. How much do you buy P.I

That guy is a smooth criminal..
Re: Court Stops DSS From Arresting Emefiele by Donake: 10:59pm On Dec 19, 2022
Vested interest have failed except they should cook something else...
Re: Court Stops DSS From Arresting Emefiele by sslcrypt: 10:59pm On Dec 19, 2022
abokimallam:
Just want to know.....
If police or DSS want to arrest me ,a poor Nigerian,for a crime or interrogation, must they apply to court for permission to do their job?? Or they will arrest me first before applying to court whether to extend my detention?
You can see that in Nigeria, some people are above the LAW. Not ready to fight corruption yet.

Yes by law they are, it's the reason if DSS holds you and you have a good judge to look into the case, the judge have the power to override their authority.

The worst that DSS can do is hold you on over an extended period of time. But if it's a gray area operations and you actually involved in some form of crime, then there's nothing the court can do because there will be no evidence that you are in their custody.
Re: Court Stops DSS From Arresting Emefiele by Nukilia: 11:00pm On Dec 19, 2022
Emmyxclusive:
Nothing like tinubu handwork, dude got all the stamp duties and other charges for over how many years running in trillions in his pocket. The evidence against him is enormous and some have been made public already.

You are well informed...
Re: Court Stops DSS From Arresting Emefiele by luckyz4rea(m): 11:04pm On Dec 19, 2022
Dogs without teeth be barking for bones they can’t chew!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Stops DSS From Arresting Emefiele by femtex007(m): 11:04pm On Dec 19, 2022
noble71:
shocked

Don't sell bad product to us
https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doin

2 Likes

Re: Court Stops DSS From Arresting Emefiele by Sleyk: 11:06pm On Dec 19, 2022
noble71:
shocked

How much do you buy.... I've got 300pi for sale.
Re: Court Stops DSS From Arresting Emefiele by swaggerjack: 11:06pm On Dec 19, 2022
PHIPEX:
This our DSS is shaming me o, I've always held them in high regards.

It shows CBN naira strategy against vote buying is actually potent
All the politicians are wailing.
Re: Court Stops DSS From Arresting Emefiele by wakaman: 11:07pm On Dec 19, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

To curb vote buying

Them want arrest am

Took you for a stoic.

But from this you are just a very serious fool.

Damn! Mofo.
Re: Court Stops DSS From Arresting Emefiele by ZombieSlayer1: 11:08pm On Dec 19, 2022
Senioreddy:
This country's investigative and intelligence architecture is nothing to write home about. How can you be plotting the arrest of such high ranking official holding one of the most sensitive positions/portfolios with a single evidence (not talk of multiple evidence)?
This has even given him a hint that he's being trailed and monitored if at all they are actually doing that and the man will simply cover all loose ends that's supposed to indict him.
Very useless people
Re: Court Stops DSS From Arresting Emefiele by swaggerjack: 11:08pm On Dec 19, 2022
9gerian:
Ah- so this man has become a target for moving against enemies of Nigeria including public money thieves and bandits.

This is good people mostly avoid political corridors to evade being targeted. Corruption is indeed very big! shocked

Welcome to the jungle.

1 Like

Re: Court Stops DSS From Arresting Emefiele by swaggerjack: 11:09pm On Dec 19, 2022
PureMe01:

Now you know he's a card carrying member of APC since the policy didn't favour thiefnubuu to rig elections.

Una wey be APC urchins will weep blood heavily

Re: Court Stops DSS From Arresting Emefiele by ABUPHARM(m): 11:10pm On Dec 19, 2022
Thekaghan:
Used to think you have something upstairs forgive my ignorance
Don't mistake him for the real slowormir, he's the adulterated version of the damn nigarrr guy. grin
Re: Court Stops DSS From Arresting Emefiele by Lionstep: 11:18pm On Dec 19, 2022
AngelicBeing:
Transfer all your 50 million dollars to my account in 24 hours and l will blow the final trumpet tongue

Uncle Michael is in charge of blowing whistle not you
Re: Court Stops DSS From Arresting Emefiele by IamANigerianMan: 11:18pm On Dec 19, 2022
Obaofaba:
Can you imagine

I think it's about time our judicial system stopped disgracing us. For crying out, this man is not immune to arrest. If find wanting should be arrested and prosecuted.

Apart from his corrupt dealings, his policies are anti people. I'm yet to see any real reform he championed to the banking sector that's really worth it. I only blame the president for allowing him to serve two terms.

First, he introduced ATM service charge when you withdraw from another bank. As if that is not enough, you can withdraw upto 40k with your bank's ATM at a time but only 10k at a time with other bank's ATM. Why?

Food importation ban yet inflation keep rocking the country and dollars which was around 400 before the ban is now 750 plus, why not reverse it because things are getting out of hands.

20k withdrawal limit when we are know that we ain't matured for that shit yet.

A card carrying member of the APC and still retained his position.

Trying and error CBN governor.
The policy is against corrupt people and their supporters, not against people

2 Likes

Re: Court Stops DSS From Arresting Emefiele by IamANigerianMan: 11:20pm On Dec 19, 2022
swaggerjack:

All the politicians are wailing.
Me I know Emefele will go and this policy is not executed Nigeria will never be good

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Supreme Court: Ned Nwoko Loses To Peter Nwaboshi / Abdulsalami: EFCC Went To My Guest House In Error / Elections: NHRC To Invite Yahaya Bello, MC Oluomo For Questioning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.