Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,792 members, 7,841,076 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

The Vindictive And Oppressive Aspirations Of The Disobidient Mob - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Vindictive And Oppressive Aspirations Of The Disobidient Mob (157 Views)

Buhari: We Have Met Yearnings, Aspirations Of Nigerians / Yinka Odumakin: This Vindictive Government Has Used And Dumped Emir Sanusi / "The Buhari I Know Is Vindictive And Petty" - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Vindictive And Oppressive Aspirations Of The Disobidient Mob by DeepThroater: 10:32pm On Dec 19, 2022
Their delusions are now getting ahead of them.

They now insist on believing Obi is the incoming President.

Well, if wishes were horses every fool will have one .

But it isn't that mundane to wave aside.

I have been seeing disturbing posts here on NL and elsewhere by the osubidients exposing their tyrannical ambitions.

They have been threatening every one who goes against their candidate with DSS arrest when their messiah last hope gets to power.

See this post in response to a thread I did highlighting the cold blooded senseless killings of northerners by ESN in which a typified okoro OSU stated I should be arrested by DSS for claiming that ESN was responsible for the murders

PeterObi4LP:
This OP is very useless for trying to cause unrest in Nigeria. DSS should get him arrested.

The original report says the youth of the village who have been experiencing Fulani herdmen killings in their community, form a local vigilante to protect their community. Why bring in ESN and Ipob into this?

Note that he does not deny the killings but claims it was justified by labelling the victims as Fulani herdsmen and then exonerating their terrorist ESN while saying it was the youth of the community that did the deed.

In the warped mind of this proudly Obidient OSU cretin, mentioning ESN as the culprit is tantamount of causing ethnic crisis .

Does this mean that ESN , which has since been proscribed represent the greater Igbo community but pushing it to a local mob of village vigilantes is much pleasant ?

There are several other useless posts by these idiots stating that " when Obi becomes your president , we will get you arrested for all your anti Igbo posts".

If it isn't clear to you now that Obi represents an Igbo vindictive agenda against Nigerians then please, be my guest and read the hate filled nonsense and ambitions of these OSU cretins.

2 Likes

Re: The Vindictive And Oppressive Aspirations Of The Disobidient Mob by ClearFlair: 10:50pm On Dec 19, 2022
A wise man once said: "Don't waste your time on an urchin."

3 Likes

Re: The Vindictive And Oppressive Aspirations Of The Disobidient Mob by AfonjaEmir: 10:59pm On Dec 19, 2022
Supporters of a kriminal are speaking morality!!...

Thiefnubuu miscreants and foolishness...MADE IN IRABIJI!!

2 Likes

Re: The Vindictive And Oppressive Aspirations Of The Disobidient Mob by richidinho(m): 11:09pm On Dec 19, 2022
Dont waste your time kid!

Write ups like this no dey move us again

The one Sam Omatseye wrote disappeared with the writer grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Are You Spending Your Christmas On Petrol Queues? / Atiku Abubaka Said He Will Protect All Nigerians If He Is Elected (video) / People Of Kana Welcome Atiku, Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.