Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,132 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

2023: If You Don't Have Your PVC Yet, Please Stop Commenting On Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2023: If You Don't Have Your PVC Yet, Please Stop Commenting On Nairaland (540 Views)

This Is Getting Embarrassing. Please Stop!!! / Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. / Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: If You Don't Have Your PVC Yet, Please Stop Commenting On Nairaland by StrongAlphMale: 10:45pm On Dec 19, 2022
If you know you haven't collected your PVCs yet, please stop commenting on nairaland.

The reason for this is because We wish to know the serious voters in Nigeria and not some mere jokers. So therefore if you don't have your PVC, pls step aside and allow the serious voters to comment.

Those without their PVCs can start commenting again after Feb 25th

Seun
justwise
farano
OAM4J
mynd44
lalastical
Nlfpmod

4 Likes

Re: 2023: If You Don't Have Your PVC Yet, Please Stop Commenting On Nairaland by BRIMBRAM: 10:50pm On Dec 19, 2022
Most of us supporting Peter Obi in the East don't have PVC because we are afraid of what Simon Ekpa will do to us.
Re: 2023: If You Don't Have Your PVC Yet, Please Stop Commenting On Nairaland by Tinububalls: 10:58pm On Dec 19, 2022
Come and stop us naah.

1 Like

Re: 2023: If You Don't Have Your PVC Yet, Please Stop Commenting On Nairaland by FamTomx2(m): 10:58pm On Dec 19, 2022
BRIMBRAM:
Most of us supporting Peter Obi in the East don't have PVC because we are afraid of what Simon Ekpa will do to us.

What is Simon ekpa?

Re: 2023: If You Don't Have Your PVC Yet, Please Stop Commenting On Nairaland by Helgreenluv(m): 11:00pm On Dec 19, 2022
Imagine an insignificant person trying to dictate to people. Some people need better slap to reset their brain.
Re: 2023: If You Don't Have Your PVC Yet, Please Stop Commenting On Nairaland by DaCharis2016: 11:51pm On Dec 19, 2022
StrongAlphMale:
If you know you haven't collected your PVCs yet, please stop commenting on nairaland.

The reason for this is because We wish to know the serious voters in Nigeria and not some mere jokers. So therefore if you don't have your PVC, pls step aside and allow the serious voters to comment.

Those without their PVCs can start commenting again after Feb 25th

Seun
justwise
farano
OAM4J
mynd44
lalastical
Nlfpmod
Pls I updated mine, do u know if it's available for collection now, and where can that be pls?
Re: 2023: If You Don't Have Your PVC Yet, Please Stop Commenting On Nairaland by StrongAlphMale: 7:07am On Dec 20, 2022
Tinububalls:
Come and stop us naah.

So you mean you don't have PVC?
Re: 2023: If You Don't Have Your PVC Yet, Please Stop Commenting On Nairaland by StrongAlphMale: 7:08am On Dec 20, 2022
DaCharis2016:
Pls I updated mine, do u know if it's available for collection now, and where can that be pls?

Rush now to the INEC office where you updated it and collect your PVC
Re: 2023: If You Don't Have Your PVC Yet, Please Stop Commenting On Nairaland by StrongAlphMale: 7:10am On Dec 20, 2022
Helgreenluv:
Imagine an insignificant person trying to dictate to people. Some people need better slap to reset their brain.

Oga shut up, it's not dictating. This is to motivate you, and enable you hurry up and get your PVC. I'm very sure you don't have PVC
Re: 2023: If You Don't Have Your PVC Yet, Please Stop Commenting On Nairaland by Wainey: 7:12am On Dec 20, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

Oga shut up, it's not dictating. This is to motivate you, and enable you hurry up and get your PVC. I'm very sure you don't have PVC
I can 100% guess who the OP is supporting.

People that supports that very candidate talks like children
Re: 2023: If You Don't Have Your PVC Yet, Please Stop Commenting On Nairaland by StrongAlphMale: 7:14am On Dec 20, 2022
Wainey:
I can 100% guess who the OP is supporting.

People that supports that very candidate talks like children

Most of them don't even have PVC. They are always quick to insult people both offline and online
Re: 2023: If You Don't Have Your PVC Yet, Please Stop Commenting On Nairaland by Tinububalls: 7:45am On Dec 20, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

So you mean you don't have PVC?
I renewed mine, but haven't collected.
Re: 2023: If You Don't Have Your PVC Yet, Please Stop Commenting On Nairaland by Helgreenluv(m): 8:09am On Dec 20, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

I don't have and I will not vote. Come and jail me
Re: 2023: If You Don't Have Your PVC Yet, Please Stop Commenting On Nairaland by DaCharis2016: 1:52pm On Dec 20, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

Rush now to the INEC office where you updated it and collect your PVC
I updated online with my phone!
Re: 2023: If You Don't Have Your PVC Yet, Please Stop Commenting On Nairaland by StrongAlphMale: 3:43pm On Dec 20, 2022
DaCharis2016:
I updated online with my phone!

So you didn't do thumb print at any INEC office?
Re: 2023: If You Don't Have Your PVC Yet, Please Stop Commenting On Nairaland by DaCharis2016: 9:08pm On Dec 20, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

So you didn't do thumb print at any INEC office?
yes, I guess the old one will be re-used.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Mature Woman To Marry Let's Start Making Babies / Are You Among Those Loyal Women Like Me / I'm Just Making My Life Complicated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.