Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,517 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Tinubu Meets With Labour Unions, Promise To Put An End To ASUU Strikes (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Meets With Labour Unions, Promise To Put An End To ASUU Strikes (Video) (14725 Views)

Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery / Tinubu Meets Atiku At Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida University (Photo) / New Minimum Wage: FG Reaches Agreement With Labour Over Implementation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Meets With Labour Unions, Promise To Put An End To ASUU Strikes (Video) by etrouble: 11:52pm On Dec 19, 2022
He ended it in Lagos. Lagos University never goes on strike since Emilokan Tinubu resolved all issues. He has done it in Lagos, he can do it in Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Meets With Labour Unions, Promise To Put An End To ASUU Strikes (Video) by Juanmike(m): 11:52pm On Dec 19, 2022
Tinubu reminds me of my teenage years, if I want to woo a girl I will take my friend with me because of how i would have keep up with communication.
And shyness.
That is exactly what Shettima is doing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Meets With Labour Unions, Promise To Put An End To ASUU Strikes (Video) by Bennycollins: 11:53pm On Dec 19, 2022
So the national leader of the ruling party knows how to end ASUU strike yet he won't assist his party but has to wait until he hmself takes over power?
Shine your eyes oooh, Nigerians.
I just received a replacement for my lost PVC today. I and my household are for Obi/ Datti

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Meets With Labour Unions, Promise To Put An End To ASUU Strikes (Video) by etrouble: 11:55pm On Dec 19, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Cry, cry grandpa. Desperation doesn't win elections. Where were you as a national leader of the apc for 8 good months while the strike lasted? You and atiku are supposed to be brothers. He was in southern kaduna today cos he desperately needs their votes. Where was he for 7 good years since their odeals started in the hands of boko haram, aka bandits?

Nigerians don't need people like you. Try and be pure and sincere. Desperados that you are.

I've not seen atiku label cash-filled envelopes with names lately. I guess the CBN's policies are affecting him. No wonder they're sending the DSS to arrest him grin. Mr bullion van is cash-crunch lol. Peter Obi should be happy right now cos he's the only one favoured by the CBN's politics. Its the people, I mean Nigerians who are spending and campaigning for him nationwide. He has no shishi to bribe voters or supporters with.

You will cry blood when Tinubu is sworn in as President, then you will go into depression, and then extinction

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Meets With Labour Unions, Promise To Put An End To ASUU Strikes (Video) by specialmati(m): 11:55pm On Dec 19, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin just like he told nigerians that buhari will pay jobless touts 5000 monthly.and fuel will be sold at 50 naira if they vote apc

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets With Labour Unions, Promise To Put An End To ASUU Strikes (Video) by Juanmike(m): 11:57pm On Dec 19, 2022
etrouble:

You will cry blood when Tinubu is sworn in as President, then you will go into depression, and then extinction
Sworn in as what? Even SW is not sure for him. As for the northern block vote; that has evaporated.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Meets With Labour Unions, Promise To Put An End To ASUU Strikes (Video) by Juanmike(m): 12:00am On Dec 20, 2022
easyfem:
Seem naija is tire of politician , we are use to bobo they use to give us , even if he promise heaven and earth ... naija b like yinmu .... buari has make everyone loose interest in any promise ... the same set of pple still want to come back and ask for our vote .... and some youth still want this set of pple back to take them backward more for another 8 years .... is youth insane ?
Speak English pls.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets With Labour Unions, Promise To Put An End To ASUU Strikes (Video) by Frank688915: 12:11am On Dec 20, 2022
Juanmike:
Sworn in as what? Even SW is not sure for him. As for the northern block vote; that has evaporated.
Ohh,,all SW states already in bag for Pandora Anini, una go cry blood nxt year

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Meets With Labour Unions, Promise To Put An End To ASUU Strikes (Video) by LilVast1(m): 12:29am On Dec 20, 2022
herkeem:

https://thenationonlineng.net/tinubu-meets-with-labour-civil-society/
He did nothing as the Chancellor of Lautech when the school was on strike for months
Omo, this man is just too desperate and I know he won’t even smell that seat

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Meets With Labour Unions, Promise To Put An End To ASUU Strikes (Video) by Moh247: 12:31am On Dec 20, 2022
Consultation with people that matters
Re: Tinubu Meets With Labour Unions, Promise To Put An End To ASUU Strikes (Video) by olamike02: 12:32am On Dec 20, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Cry, cry grandpa. Desperation doesn't win elections. Where were you as a national leader of the apc for 8 good months while the strike lasted? You and atiku are supposed to be brothers. He was in southern kaduna today cos he desperately needs their votes. Where was he for 7 good years since their odeals started in the hands of boko haram, aka bandits?

Nigerians don't need people like you. Try and be pure and sincere. Desperados that you are.

I've not seen atiku label cash-filled envelopes with names lately. I guess the CBN's policies are affecting him. No wonder they're sending the DSS to arrest him grin. Mr bullion van is cash-crunch lol. Peter Obi should be happy right now cos he's the only one favoured by the CBN's politics. Its the people, I mean Nigerians who are spending and campaigning for him nationwide. He has no shishi to bribe voters or supporters with.
Obi is a leaner.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Meets With Labour Unions, Promise To Put An End To ASUU Strikes (Video) by Skty: 12:52am On Dec 20, 2022
Lies!! !! !! I remember Vote for change!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets With Labour Unions, Promise To Put An End To ASUU Strikes (Video) by Suunnn(f): 1:06am On Dec 20, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Meets With Labour Unions, Promise To Put An End To ASUU Strikes (Video) by Indispensable85(m): 1:14am On Dec 20, 2022
Tinubu's campaign is robust. Very seasoned politician indeed.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Meets With Labour Unions, Promise To Put An End To ASUU Strikes (Video) by Famofamo: 1:25am On Dec 20, 2022
They don't know

Re: Tinubu Meets With Labour Unions, Promise To Put An End To ASUU Strikes (Video) by PropertyDey4U: 1:27am On Dec 20, 2022
herkeem:

https://thenationonlineng.net/tinubu-meets-with-labour-civil-society/
That song came to mind "E be like say dey want to tell another story again oo..."

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets With Labour Unions, Promise To Put An End To ASUU Strikes (Video) by Mikelarteta(m): 1:29am On Dec 20, 2022
Frank688915:

How far, any update on okupe? cheesy

Yeah he Dey go jail. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets With Labour Unions, Promise To Put An End To ASUU Strikes (Video) by Igbojew: 1:44am On Dec 20, 2022
Eriokanmi:
grin grin. Good night.
Hahaha no keep on arguing urchin and zombie.Do you think they were called Tinubu urchins or zombies for nothing hahaha............I am that Igbo Jew
Re: Tinubu Meets With Labour Unions, Promise To Put An End To ASUU Strikes (Video) by zinaunreal(m): 1:44am On Dec 20, 2022
grin grin met at a town hall
Re: Tinubu Meets With Labour Unions, Promise To Put An End To ASUU Strikes (Video) by Famofamo: 1:47am On Dec 20, 2022
Bennycollins:
So the national leader of the ruling party knows how to end ASUU strike yet he won't assist his party but has to wait until he hmself takes over power?
Shine your eyes oooh, Nigerians.
I just received a replacement for my lost PVC today. I and my household are for Obi/ Datti

Please vote wella...Try to help him out, if at least he can win a local Govt in other 4 geo political zones - talkles of getting 25% votes in 75% states.

lol

Quote me anyhow - i don't give a damn check
Re: Tinubu Meets With Labour Unions, Promise To Put An End To ASUU Strikes (Video) by newnigerdelta00: 2:27am On Dec 20, 2022

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Meets With Labour Unions, Promise To Put An End To ASUU Strikes (Video) by newnigerdelta00: 2:29am On Dec 20, 2022
Eriokanmi:

He has no shi shi to give,yes because he no say he go LOSE,obi F9

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Meets With Labour Unions, Promise To Put An End To ASUU Strikes (Video) by tiger28: 2:31am On Dec 20, 2022
Eriokanmi:

Straight Politics 101!!!

Meanwhile.....your Candidate is busy visiting religious places hoping to use religion to win.

Ibos are too PRIMITIVE for ANY Democracy!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Meets With Labour Unions, Promise To Put An End To ASUU Strikes (Video) by broadman20: 2:52am On Dec 20, 2022
Tareq1105:

During Obasanjo PDP Nigeria universities were shut down for almost a year. So also during Jonathan.

So where is the change your criminal APC promised Nigerians in 2015?

Funny thing is that you people are still supporting them again as if you came into this world to do SLAVE WORK .

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets With Labour Unions, Promise To Put An End To ASUU Strikes (Video) by mediclife1987(m): 2:53am On Dec 20, 2022
Eriokanmi:

I lost interest when you started with your Peter Obi bullshit.

You're nothing but a taataa in the scheme of things...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Meets With Labour Unions, Promise To Put An End To ASUU Strikes (Video) by litaninja(m): 3:17am On Dec 20, 2022
The question is HOW??
Re: Tinubu Meets With Labour Unions, Promise To Put An End To ASUU Strikes (Video) by Dawnofhope: 3:48am On Dec 20, 2022
He that brought in Buhari can't end the strike and never criticise the FG on that neither has he ever given and advise to govt in that respect . All we know he said he will continue from where Buhari had stop
Re: Tinubu Meets With Labour Unions, Promise To Put An End To ASUU Strikes (Video) by akin12: 3:55am On Dec 20, 2022
The time make promises that will never see the light of days has come.
We heard more than this in 2014/2015.
Nigerians can never be fooled again.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets With Labour Unions, Promise To Put An End To ASUU Strikes (Video) by akin12: 3:56am On Dec 20, 2022
The time make promises that will never see the light of days has come.
We heard more than this in 2014/2015.
Nigerians can never be fooled again.[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets With Labour Unions, Promise To Put An End To ASUU Strikes (Video) by LadyExcellency: 4:14am On Dec 20, 2022
Why was he using courses and jobs interchangeably as if they mean the same thing. What does he mean by "four years course, four years job"?

I am confused and I didn't understand anything from the speech.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Convert Sambisa Forest To Grazing Land For Herdsmen, Benue Youths Tell FG / How We’ll Fund N5,000 Welfare Scheme —lai Mohammed / Buhari Approves Ecological Fund Projects In 11 States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.