Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Tinubu Meets With Labour Unions, Promise To Put An End To ASUU Strikes (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Meets With Labour Unions, Promise To Put An End To ASUU Strikes (Video) (14739 Views)

Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery / Tinubu Meets Atiku At Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida University (Photo) / New Minimum Wage: FG Reaches Agreement With Labour Over Implementation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Meets With Labour Unions, Promise To Put An End To ASUU Strikes (Video) by stuffs2002: 3:50pm On Dec 20, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Cry, cry grandpa. Desperation doesn't win elections. Where were you as a national leader of the apc for 8 good months while the strike lasted? You and atiku are supposed to be brothers. He was in southern kaduna today cos he desperately needs their votes. Where was he for 7 good years since their odeals started in the hands of boko haram, aka bandits?

Nigerians don't need people like you. Try and be pure and sincere. Desperados that you are.

I've not seen atiku label cash-filled envelopes with names lately. I guess the CBN's policies are affecting him. No wonder they're sending the DSS to arrest Emefiele grin. Mr bullion van is cash-crunch lol. Peter Obi should be happy right now cos he's the only one favoured by the CBN's policies. Its the people, I mean Nigerians who are spending and campaigning for him nationwide. He has no shishi to bribe voters or supporters with.

Emefiele destroyed Nigeria economy but it's Tinubu you are seeing
Re: Tinubu Meets With Labour Unions, Promise To Put An End To ASUU Strikes (Video) by ojex004: 5:55pm On Dec 20, 2022
JAGABAN
Re: Tinubu Meets With Labour Unions, Promise To Put An End To ASUU Strikes (Video) by kelly72: 6:32pm On Dec 20, 2022
He promised their children that 4 years would be 4 years. He will give them student loans. He will build 1 refinery every year, he will pay their aged parents N100,000 per month, their daughters will become iyaloja.

All they need to do is to watch videos of his campaign promises in 2015 and 2019.
Re: Tinubu Meets With Labour Unions, Promise To Put An End To ASUU Strikes (Video) by hoilakes(m): 7:41pm On Dec 20, 2022
A town hall different from BALABLU BLUUU BULABA!

MITCHELL96:
Lies from the PDAPC presidential candidate grin

Imagine this "REAL LIFE" picture below hanging on the walls of banks, schools, business offices etc grin just imagine this ugly BAT in your office grin

God forbid!! I rather hang Idi Amin's picture grin

Re: Tinubu Meets With Labour Unions, Promise To Put An End To ASUU Strikes (Video) by CheapHomes1: 9:47am On Dec 21, 2022
OGwales:

Tinubu is not buhari, buhari is not Tinubu.

You didn't answer my questions.

Are you saying that buhari failed? The same buhari that Tinubu said was the solution?
Re: Tinubu Meets With Labour Unions, Promise To Put An End To ASUU Strikes (Video) by CheapHomes1: 9:52am On Dec 21, 2022
BabaAgba79:

He was sidelined. Buhari's Aso Rock was shut against him. All his recommendations to Buhari were not accepted. Buhari said no one shud sit in Lagos and dictate what should happen in Abuja. All Tinubu's trained men in Buhari's govt were sacked or gagged! Osinbajo, Fashola were gagged! How wud there be a change when Buhari surrounded himself with half baked abokis like himself! Is Lagos not working better than Abuja? Pls, follow who know road oooo. Tinubu is the answer!

Why do we have to wait for Tinubu to make nigeria better?

Are you saying that Tinubu lied when he promised Nigerians in 2015 that buhari will make nigeria better?

How was Tinubu sidelined and aso rock shut against him?

Who are "Tinubus trained men" and how did he train them?

How were osinbajo and fashola "gagged"?

Who are the "half baked abokis" that buhari surrounded himself with?

How is Lagos working better than abuja and how is Tinubu responsible for that?

Tinubu is the answer to what and how is Tinubu the answer?
Re: Tinubu Meets With Labour Unions, Promise To Put An End To ASUU Strikes (Video) by OGwales(m): 10:28am On Dec 21, 2022
[quote author=CheapHomes1 post=119316991]

Are you saying that buhari failed? The same buhari that Tinubu said was the solution?[/quote

Your Obi failed as Anambra governor
Tinubu was a wholesome success as Lagos governor.
Re: Tinubu Meets With Labour Unions, Promise To Put An End To ASUU Strikes (Video) by CheapHomes1: 10:32am On Dec 21, 2022
[quote author=OGwales post=119317970][/quote]

Who is my "obi"? Can you show the discussion we had were I told you that I have an "obi"?

Are you saying that buhari failed? The same buhari that Tinubu said was the solution?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

States with The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria / Don’t Give El-rufai Loans – Kaduna Senators Warn Bank [full Text] / 2023: Disqualify Candidate Missing At Debates - Pat Utomi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.