Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,233 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Tinubu Meets With Labour Unions, Promise To Put An End To ASUU Strikes (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Meets With Labour Unions, Promise To Put An End To ASUU Strikes (Video) (14728 Views)

Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery / Tinubu Meets Atiku At Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida University (Photo) / New Minimum Wage: FG Reaches Agreement With Labour Over Implementation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Meets With Labour Unions, Promise To Put An End To ASUU Strikes (Video) by CheapHomes1: 6:26am On Dec 20, 2022
adioolayi:
Tinubu and APC appears to be more serious..

Getting power is not a tea party...it's not easy..

APC giving it all...opposing parties should up their game and not make this one horse race

But APC already has power. What did they with it for 8years? How can Tinubu say he will put an end to ASUU strikes? Which strike? Is he saying that buhari failed to put an end to ASUU strike so he correct that failure? Is it the same buhari that he said is the solution? Does that sound like a serious human being?
Re: Tinubu Meets With Labour Unions, Promise To Put An End To ASUU Strikes (Video) by fuckJones(f): 6:37am On Dec 20, 2022
Urheadmaster:
tongue

Agbado munchers presidential candidate and Audio promises are like 5 and 6 tongue
your DG is in prison ABI you no want talk about it
Re: Tinubu Meets With Labour Unions, Promise To Put An End To ASUU Strikes (Video) by Babysho(m): 6:47am On Dec 20, 2022
adioolayi:
Tinubu and APC appears to be more serious..

Getting power is not a tea party...it's not easy..

APC giving it all...opposing parties should up their game and not make this one horse race

You've been fooled. "Getting power" me and you are the ones in control of power. It's your choice to fall for the noise of political facades or to select a Nigeria that is true
Re: Tinubu Meets With Labour Unions, Promise To Put An End To ASUU Strikes (Video) by Vicilo(m): 6:54am On Dec 20, 2022
Frank688915:

Why will he appeal to ASUU when he was not in the current administration?

Are u seriously saying this? Was he not d one in 2014 making promises that no strike will take place if we vote for Buhari? That they will even give students loan? Now u are making excuses for him. Presently people are speaking for him and tomorrow he will say he didn't make such promise then people like you will defend him
Re: Tinubu Meets With Labour Unions, Promise To Put An End To ASUU Strikes (Video) by feed70: 7:00am On Dec 20, 2022
herkeem:
Cc: mynnd44 put the video link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxjsxxPv9Sk

Naso na shabi u don see mugu!! No be Una give use buhari? Abi my eyes de pain me!! I don see okoko for this Apc hand yet Una want me to vote for Una again!! Thunder fire � Apc
Re: Tinubu Meets With Labour Unions, Promise To Put An End To ASUU Strikes (Video) by OGwales(m): 7:54am On Dec 20, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Are you saying that buhari failed? The same buhari that Tinubu said was the solution?

Tinubu is not buhari, buhari is not Tinubu.
Re: Tinubu Meets With Labour Unions, Promise To Put An End To ASUU Strikes (Video) by OGwales(m): 7:56am On Dec 20, 2022
[quote author=onuman post=119286606][/quote]

Are you done We will still vote Tinubu. Oya keeel yourself

Re: Tinubu Meets With Labour Unions, Promise To Put An End To ASUU Strikes (Video) by Juanmike(m): 8:04am On Dec 20, 2022
Frank688915:

Ohh,,all SW states already in bag for Pandora Anini, una go cry blood nxt year
Tinubu na regional candidate, If you thing that the north will leave their own and vote for blu bala I suggest you wake from your slumber.
Saw vote won't make him President.
Keep living in denial. Keep being in bondage.
Your children will be ashamed of a parent you will...
Re: Tinubu Meets With Labour Unions, Promise To Put An End To ASUU Strikes (Video) by Roboto11: 8:09am On Dec 20, 2022
obynzo:

It is a lie abeg

You dey Onitsha man market that time.
Re: Tinubu Meets With Labour Unions, Promise To Put An End To ASUU Strikes (Video) by Frank688915: 8:15am On Dec 20, 2022
Juanmike:
Tinubu na regional candidate, If you thing that the north will leave their own and vote for blu bala I suggest you wake from your slumber.
Saw vote won't make him President.
Keep living in denial. Keep being in bondage.
Your children will be ashamed of a parent you will...
SW no be una mate when it's comes to national politics, north knows that...and by the way only people like you wey no sabi history keep shouting north will not leave dr own, Feb is not far again..
Re: Tinubu Meets With Labour Unions, Promise To Put An End To ASUU Strikes (Video) by Evilblakman2: 8:26am On Dec 20, 2022
olaboy33:

They tried all they could to clamp down the Kings maker power, even turned the Kings he made against him.

He got angry and decided to become a king himself, now he is unstoppable

Read your comment twice before posting
Why would a king maker want to be king when he’s above the king status

Re: Tinubu Meets With Labour Unions, Promise To Put An End To ASUU Strikes (Video) by alade26632: 8:54am On Dec 20, 2022
National leader is not among national officials electedNational leader is not among national officials elected...
Re: Tinubu Meets With Labour Unions, Promise To Put An End To ASUU Strikes (Video) by BabaAgba79(m): 9:00am On Dec 20, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Why do we have to wait for Tinubu to make nigeria better? I thought Tinubu promised Nigerians in 2015 that Tinubu will make nigeria better? What happened?

He was sidelined. Buhari's Aso Rock was shut against him. All his recommendations to Buhari were not accepted. Buhari said no one shud sit in Lagos and dictate what should happen in Abuja. All Tinubu's trained men in Buhari's govt were sacked or gagged! Osinbajo, Fashola were gagged! How wud there be a change when Buhari surrounded himself with half baked abokis like himself! Is Lagos not working better than Abuja? Pls, follow who know road oooo. Tinubu is the answer!
Re: Tinubu Meets With Labour Unions, Promise To Put An End To ASUU Strikes (Video) by Indispensable85(m): 9:03am On Dec 20, 2022
obynzo:

Eye service is very bad. This is desperation and not any seasoned politician shit. Just be honest with yourself for once.

Obi going from church to church uninvited is not eye service right?
Keep the hot tears flowing. Una go cry tire.
Re: Tinubu Meets With Labour Unions, Promise To Put An End To ASUU Strikes (Video) by phlame(m): 9:14am On Dec 20, 2022
Eriokanmi:
What does National Leader if a ruling oarty mean?

Bro U are wasting time with that block head, He doesn't understand your point and he isn't even willing to learn.
Re: Tinubu Meets With Labour Unions, Promise To Put An End To ASUU Strikes (Video) by Juanmike(m): 9:22am On Dec 20, 2022
Frank688915:

SW no be una mate when it's comes to national politics, north knows that...and by the way only people like you wey no sabi history keep shouting north will not leave dr own, Feb is not far again..
Ok, you go weep tire, north will never forget their own. AFTER Feb you will start screaming Oduduwa or nothing.
Re: Tinubu Meets With Labour Unions, Promise To Put An End To ASUU Strikes (Video) by Frank688915: 9:30am On Dec 20, 2022
Juanmike:
Ok, you go weep tire, north will never forget their own. AFTER Feb you will start screaming Oduduwa or nothing.
North no dey do ngozi okoro politics like una, they know when it's their turn, let that sink to ur skull
Re: Tinubu Meets With Labour Unions, Promise To Put An End To ASUU Strikes (Video) by Juanmike(m): 10:12am On Dec 20, 2022
Frank688915:

North no dey do ngozi okoro politics like una, they know when it's their turn, let that sink to ur skull
E go shock You When your grand pa loos.
Hope you have eaten.
Re: Tinubu Meets With Labour Unions, Promise To Put An End To ASUU Strikes (Video) by DrMuzungu(m): 10:48am On Dec 20, 2022
Union people, watch your pockets, T-H-I-E-F-N-U-B-U is in the room!
Re: Tinubu Meets With Labour Unions, Promise To Put An End To ASUU Strikes (Video) by Obaaderemi2: 10:56am On Dec 20, 2022
This is how you know a serious contender.
Re: Tinubu Meets With Labour Unions, Promise To Put An End To ASUU Strikes (Video) by Lazyreporta(m): 11:54am On Dec 20, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Cry, cry grandpa. Desperation doesn't win elections. Where were you as a national leader of the apc for 8 good months while the strike lasted? You and atiku are supposed to be brothers. He was in southern kaduna today cos he desperately needs their votes. Where was he for 7 good years since their odeals started in the hands of boko haram, aka bandits?

Nigerians don't need people like you. Try and be pure and sincere. Desperados that you are.

I've not seen atiku label cash-filled envelopes with names lately. I guess the CBN's policies are affecting him. No wonder they're sending the DSS to arrest Emefiele grin. Mr bullion van is cash-crunch lol. Peter Obi should be happy right now cos he's the only one favoured by the CBN's policies. Its the people, I mean Nigerians who are spending and campaigning for him nationwide. He has no shishi to bribe voters or supporters with.

You still have sense remaining at all?
So obi visiting churches no be desperation, but a strategic meeting na desperation. It's well with you people. Obviously, you people no the truth about this election
Re: Tinubu Meets With Labour Unions, Promise To Put An End To ASUU Strikes (Video) by ufotunang: 12:16pm On Dec 20, 2022
A person that do not have academic certificates want to solve ASUU problems and end the strike... something like Buhari without academic certificates could not do... Nigerians be wise and do not allow this politcians to deceive you people again
Re: Tinubu Meets With Labour Unions, Promise To Put An End To ASUU Strikes (Video) by Bigleaf1006: 12:54pm On Dec 20, 2022
Eriokanmi:
That's not my point. He's a national leader right? Where was he when the strike lasted 8 months ? Why not appeal to ASUU then? Why now? That's my point , not how many years ASUU went in strike. Had tinubu waded into the matter, maybe they'd have listened

Who told you he didn't lend a voice during the strike, he even sent the app youth leader to help prevail on them and some meaningful progress was made before that was thwarted by politics.

It was even still his boy,gbajabiamila that got ASUU to finally sit down and call of the strike after bigger had messed up the whole ASUU strike situation.

This is a man not in govt and not even a contractor, you don't expect him to be incharge when you have a seating president.
Re: Tinubu Meets With Labour Unions, Promise To Put An End To ASUU Strikes (Video) by Bigleaf1006: 1:00pm On Dec 20, 2022
Frank688915:

Why will he appeal to ASUU when he was not in the current administration?

Don't mind those no gooders and children of hate....its funny same people shouting and insulting Tinubu that he had been sidelined by bihari and rendered useless in apc are same people blaming him for unending ASUU strike.

One is always almost tempted to call them idiots.
Re: Tinubu Meets With Labour Unions, Promise To Put An End To ASUU Strikes (Video) by Bigleaf1006: 1:02pm On Dec 20, 2022
Ajibadeen:
Talk is very cheap

For Worth far more than obi's china gibberish.
Re: Tinubu Meets With Labour Unions, Promise To Put An End To ASUU Strikes (Video) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 20, 2022
Indispensable85:

Obi going from church to church uninvited is not eye service right?
Keep the hot tears flowing. Una go cry tire.

Keep living in deceit
Re: Tinubu Meets With Labour Unions, Promise To Put An End To ASUU Strikes (Video) by adekolaelect(m): 1:20pm On Dec 20, 2022
Mikelarteta:
Weyrey wey no fit hold debate tell Nigerians Wetin he wan do on Nigerian soil Dey arrange meetings with Labour unions after bribing them.
stay there to insult who is making ways to achieve his ambition. Tinibu only visiting and meeting the nessesary and reasonable groups and people not people of your likes that has nothing upstair to offer to renew Nigerians hope. You have no electoral values,you have no peace and any governance values that is useful to our society than to dish out insult and complaints.

Re: Tinubu Meets With Labour Unions, Promise To Put An End To ASUU Strikes (Video) by Victor08032(m): 2:02pm On Dec 20, 2022
My own comment on this is that, was he not the one who impose/introduced Buhari on every Nigerian, if he likely has any idea to let the ASUU strike come to an end, why he didn't tell Buhari to do the needful if not campaign sake.. the truth of the matter is that, no politicians can put Nigeria back into order except we slip!
Re: Tinubu Meets With Labour Unions, Promise To Put An End To ASUU Strikes (Video) by seunjungle1(m): 2:39pm On Dec 20, 2022
It is not desperation when Obi was visiting churches and Christian gardens up and down right?
What can Tinubu do when cabal(friends and family) of Buhari hijacked the government? Are you deaf and dumb to know that this present govt cabal sidelined Jagaban from their government? Well and fine, you can say Jagaban helped in bringing Buhari to power but the very important question you failed to ask yourself/selves is that; does Buhari government allow Jagaban to have influence or partake in their government?
All these I already mentions are known to you also but your hypocritical and bias way of thinking will never allow you to know that Buhari is different from Jagaban... And I can see very clearly that you're still suffering from that wound you got from Jagaban when he crushed Jonathan out of Aso Rock...and here is another big blow coming your way...but the wound this time around can never be healed.

We are movement,
We are jagaban!

Eriokanmi:
Cry, cry grandpa. Desperation doesn't win elections. Where were you as a national leader of the apc for 8 good months while the strike lasted? You and atiku are supposed to be brothers. He was in southern kaduna today cos he desperately needs their votes. Where was he for 7 good years since their odeals started in the hands of boko haram, aka bandits?

Nigerians don't need people like you. Try and be pure and sincere. Desperados that you are.

I've not seen atiku label cash-filled envelopes with names lately. I guess the CBN's policies are affecting him. No wonder they're sending the DSS to arrest Emefiele grin. Mr bullion van is cash-crunch lol. Peter Obi should be happy right now cos he's the only one favoured by the CBN's policies. Its the people, I mean Nigerians who are spending and campaigning for him nationwide. He has no shishi to bribe voters or supporters with.

Re: Tinubu Meets With Labour Unions, Promise To Put An End To ASUU Strikes (Video) by Indispensable85(m): 2:42pm On Dec 20, 2022
obynzo:

Keep living in deceit

Enjoy your delusion
Bloody hypocrite
Re: Tinubu Meets With Labour Unions, Promise To Put An End To ASUU Strikes (Video) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 20, 2022
Indispensable85:

Enjoy your delusion
Bloody hypocrite

Same to you. The feeling is mutual.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PH Refinery To Begin Operations As Shell Supplies 475,000 Barrels Of Oil / Soldiers Invade Police Station In Ibadan / Clark Should Retire From Politics, Not Me — Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.